Entangling Elena

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I could see being with Peter like her," Elena said as she pushed her fleshy cocktoy into her willing pussy, as Christina watched, and then Elena's bottom easily opened when she shifted and cocktoy entered her bottom. Christina had climaxed while watching Elena play, yet she had to explained that this film wasn't a normal, or a real sexual relationship, "Even if the whips and cuffs are lovingly applied."

Christina knew that her female lovers could be nearly as controlling, and she had explained to Elena, that her nature was somewhat submissive, "And Peter knows this dear, and he may exploit this character, in and out of the boudoir."

At twelve the following day, Christina helped Elena dress for the afternoon date, selecting the translucent soft pink lingerie set, "Hose'?", she asked.

Elena simply smiled and Christina opened a package of nude-toned Wolford hose' and handed one to Elena. Then they discussed which dress, "I like this," as she held up a red one to Christina, who decided to keep her thoughts to herself.

"You know that you will have sex?" Christina asked, and Elena only smiled.

"And I'm fresh for him Christina, and I may do things that you would not, but I want to see if he can become more than a lover, and I must be open to his desires. You have helped me understand this during the past year Christina, but we are two women living somewhat separate lives, and I know that you can be lonely. Sometimes at night I hear you playing with that big wand, as it is evident in my room, as it hums when you're rested against the wall."

Christina smirked, "It wasn't long ago when you were interested in loving my body, but alas my dildo isn't enough now Elena," who was checking her face, but she dropped her hand for Christina to hold a moment.

"I'm trying to be aware Mumm, and having you here is helping me remain calm," but Christina swooned when she saw that Elena was wearing a white stone plug in her bottom.

"I want to be full and open for Peter Mumm! I'll remove the plug in the taxi," but Christina approached the younger woman.

"I remember you loving me, with your toy Elena, and I will be here if he proves incapable of satisfying you," and she reached and touched the probe between Elena's cheeks.

Elena needed to finish dressing, "The label calls this dress 'Adiana', but it falls above the knee and the bare back is very sexy," and Christina helped Elena slipped it up and over her bottom. Elena had selected a pair of four-inch tall bronze-toned sandals as Christina handed her the two-inch hoop earrings and three bangles for her wrist.

"Mumm, I won't ever forget your loving me."

"I feel that you will be safe there with Peter, but please try and be a little more, ah, reserved," and Christina stood. She remembered how Elena had looked so seductive twenty-two months ago for their date, which turned out to be the last. Now her wonderfully sexy friend was willing to throw the past hurt away. She watched as Elena arranged her hair, "He clearly has the upper hand with my girl. Your submissiveness could be a problem Elena. Make Peter work for your attention, and your body, and try to be patient."

Elena resisted saying how this was irritating, then she turned, "I have learned that I cannot trust anyone. As a bisexual woman I hope to be happy, but it's possible that I will not find love." She paused and stepped in closer to Christina. "Except you, I trust you Mumm," and she hugged Christina.

Christina now wished that Elena might not run off, and she wished that she had suggested a good romp before this important date with Peter," I should have come to you last night," but Elena softly kissed her.

"You must allow me some freedom Mumm, and besides, I did play with my dildo last evening, so I'll take your advice and be demurer," but Elena had not forgotten that his body had been hers. She remembered dressing in the pink lingerie, and slipping off her skin-tight dress as his hands caressed her body and found ways to fill her, even with her thong still about her waist, and how his cock had filled her mouth and erupted into her pussy, but now she wanted to secure Peter's affection and love.

In the taxi, Elena considered her plan, and remembered that she had to remove the device settled beneath her, and she discreetly rolled as the driver focused on the road, and she slipped the plug from her body, resisting a moan.

The car stopped and the driver came around to open the rear door, and Elena rotated her legs free and stepped out as Peter came down the steps and reached to hug and hold her, "You look wonderful darling!" as his hand touched her bare back.

"Wow, you look beautiful in red, I love the dress Elena," and he kissed her, but Elena coyly turned, slowly allowing Peter to see all of her.

Elena said into his ear, "Christina was worried that it was too risqué," as the garment back was loosely open and she was not wearing a brassiere, and she felt his hand on her spine, as he came close again.

"But I want to be with you. She sends her regards," as Elena walked across the bluestone sidewalk, toward the stairs, "Coming Peter?"

He watched Elena's bottom moving beneath the soft red fabric and considered his plan. He would try to keep to the plan, lunch, and a walk in the park, but her sexy heels might be an issue. The chef would have the meal ready in thirty minutes, so he stepped up following her, and saw her looking back and smiling.

"I'm coming Elena," but Peter had a different plan to convince Elena of his sincerity. He recalled the last time they had spent the night together, and the details of her dress, her lingerie, and their sex. But he would resist tonight, as his larger goal was her being with him forever. He intended to resist her beauty, and her desire, for he would ask her to accept a change, but he skipped up the brownstone steps to meet her at the doors.

"We'll pour the champagne, and await Maurice's bell," and she smiled as he kissed her, while his hand dropped and caressed her bottom.

After a wonderful lunch, served with a Loire white wine, Peter reached out to take Elena's right hand.

"I know that you love me Elena, and that you are willing to adjust to my desires, yet I am going to ask you to agree to meet a difficult request," and he stood, and stepped around the table, and he knelt next to her. Elena smiled, but saw that her dress hem had slipped up, exposing her hose' welts, so she adjusted the dress as Peter again took her hand.

He kissed her fingers as his left hand moved to rest on her upper right thigh, but his fingers moved up and beneath her dress, and he touched Elena. "Elena I want you to agree not to seek out any more female lovers," but he didn't get a chance to complete his words, as Elena pushed his hand from her private place, and she stood quickly in her tall heels, causing him to fall backwards and the chair to roll over to the carpet.

"I'm sorry I have to explain to you, but we have very different views of my life and my needs Peter," she stated with a loud high scream. "My lovers are off the table," though she hadn't been with any women in several months, "You can go," but she withheld her sarcastic swear, "I will love whomever I choose Peter, and if knowing that I'm bisexual is too much, go find someone else to try and control!"

She was infuriated, "And you will," but she quickly grabbed her clutch, "You're clearly not the one," and she walked to the apartment door, where Peter moved quickly to meet her.

Elena stood near the door considering him, and she stepped nearer and kissed his cheek, "Never," and he allow her peck, "I thought that I needed you Peter, and that you were not interested in domineering me, but my girls are important."

"I need you Elena, please," Peter begged as she opened the door, but he knew that he could not agree to her wandering, and she turned and left.

Elena negotiated the steps and slipped into the waiting blackcar, aware that they had failed, as he had demanded that she agreed to be his wife, but he insisted that she agree to have closed relationship. Elena did not want a relationship like her parents had, and she considered that she had misread Peter's love and his plans for her. When she was across town, passed Columbus Circle, and had calmed down she called Christina. It was after three in the afternoon.

"Peter and I are through Mumm. He demanded that I have no more females lovers. Can you believe his audacity? Just to make him feel masculine? I'm sick and will never meet him again!" but Christina wasn't surprised, though she didn't speak, and she allowed Elena to vent her anger.

On Sunday afternoon Elena's phone rang; Candice was calling, but she let it go to voicemail, but she immediately wrote a text note, though she paused before sending it. She needed a friend and Candice had become her best, but Christina was near and important as well. She would wait until she could meet with Candice.

A week later, Christina sat with her, "I feel that Candice and Damon are good people, and I've investigated Damon's businesses. I think that you should allow her to be helpful now Elena," Christina offered.

"I'm not ready for those two, as I feel Candice has a larger plan," Elena offered, then said nothing more. "And besides, we queer women are incredible, and full of passion," and she saw a twinkle in Christina's eye. "I'm happily queer and now I'm trying to avoid the typical, hetero-romantic expectations, as I would rather enjoy more than the normal desire and sex."

Christina listened, "Maybe I wanted his penis, and that doesn't mean there's not some lesbian aspect to how I want my lover to be." and Christina knew Peter was in exile.

Two weeks after walking out on Peter she shared her sadness with Candice. They met for a simple lunch and Candice offered Elena a plan, "Let's imagine that you are a princess," and Elena rolled her eyes, as Candice grabbed her hand.

"No, listen, my young friend; please," yet Elena was not listening. Yet Candice continued, "And I am your lover's lover," Elena smirked yet her attention was again focused, and she listened. She wanted to leave, but she resisted standing, as Candice described her plan.

"Damon has been curious about you since the day you showed us the homes, and I could see you," but Candice paused and considered her suggestion. "Enjoying a quiet evening with him, and I can hope to stay close, as you have been very clear about your attraction to men. You and I could both love Damon, and he is very sensitive to a woman's body," but Elena paused her.

"I'm just too unsettled dear, but I'm impressed that you have been thinking of me," and she wondered if these two people were as settled as she previously had considered. "Your offer is extreme, and I would caution you Candice," and Candice move closer, "I may have a change of heart during the next few weeks, but please keep this nutty idea between us Candice."

But Elena reconsidered what she had said, and she glanced at Candice, "You would have Damon, your husband?"

Candice shushed the discussion, "I need to think," as she noted Elena's excitement. "Ah," she needed a distraction, "I know, we can stop and see art installation in the Park. Come with me." Candice suggested.

Outside Elena spoke quietly, "Candice, you're avoiding the subject," she said as the two walked slowly, "and I am shocked to hear of your idea." Though Elena had a deep lust for Damon, her head knew that it was a risky idea, but she was beginning to consider the plan, "I suppose you're going to tell Damon," though she was not certain she would allow it to happen. Sleeping with Candice's husband seemed fraught with issues.

Candice withheld a conversation she had with Damon earlier in the week, regarding her lust for Elena. He was malleable to her desire, "Honey you love your lesbian dates, but she is different, and her sexual needs may be fragile. I suggest that you tread carefully." Candice had spoken of Elena's past, "She wants a man, and her rendezvous with Peter collapsed. Elena loves having a cock," but Candice stopped her thought as Damon's eyes scolded her. Candice's keen interest was excited yet she wanted Elena and her husband understood the limits of lust. "I agree Damon," Candice offered and the subject was dropped.

Later that week Elena made the decision, and she would allow Candice's plan, an initial attempt, but she wanted Candice to agree to stay away, as her husband would have to seduce her. Elena wanted a romantic encounter, not just sex with Damon. Elena smiled to herself, thinking of how good looking and fit Damon was, and possibly she could ask for the rendezvous to occur at the Saint Regis.

Elena quickly called and booked a suite, to better control the night. She would text Candice in the morning, arranging for this Friday evening.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Candice was sitting in bed watching Damon prepare for his day, just before seven, when she received the message, "My beaux, my stud, it appears that you have a date Friday evening, and at the Saint Regis!"

Candice had only hinted at her conversation with Elena, so Damon now asked for more details, "Are you certain that she is ready Candice, for I may not be satisfied with a single affair, and," but Candice interrupted him.

"Damon, we are going to start slowly, as I am about to cum just lying here thinking about her eating your dick and licking my wet pussy, especially if I'm covered in your semen!" and he watched as she slipped off the bed, and pulled him close, while opening her mouth. "Let me have some of this cock now please," as she held his hardening shaft close, "She loves being fucked in her bottom," and she felt his cock become even harder.

"You want her don't you?" Candice asked as she licked slowly down to the base of her husband's meaty cock, and then allowed him to push into her mouth, "This will be your last orgasm until Friday night, when I'm hoping that you fill her bottom so that she drips all night!"

Elena decided to withhold the planned Friday date from Christina, and she used a bank check for the room payment, as she had to work at the real estate office Tuesday afternoon, and it was a short walk to the hotel. She had arranged for a salon visit Friday at one, and the Saint Regis had a two-night requirement, so she would eventually have to answer Christina's questions.

On Wednesday a package arrived, from Peter's address, and inside she found a flash drive, two pieces of her old lingerie from over a year ago, and several pictures of her, and in each image she looked beautiful and she was smiling.

There was a short note:

'I was a fool, and you know this, and you should never forgive me,

as I was thinking selfishly, acting even grossly, but I love you,

Peter'

She walked over to her desktop and inserted the drive and found that there were three movie files. She noted the dates; two of the files were from almost two years ago, but one was dated four months ago and she opened this one:

titled 'Peter's mistake' spread across the small screen

It was a short clip of a naked blonde woman with modest breasts, and pierced nipples, slowly dancing. Elena paused the video because she noticed that the woman looked remarkably like herself, but several years older. She hesitated to re-start the video but after a few moments pushed play, and as the dance continued the camera dropped the angle and she saw that the woman had a strap-on phallus about her hips. She watched for a minute, as the two began, but she exited the file, wondering why Peter felt the need to share this. It was embarrassing, and quite lewd, but she pulled the flash out and tossed it into the trash in the kitchen.

Peter's idea of apology was beyond strange and meant that she could never be with him. She sat stunned and considered how this was part of his demand, that she would not be with other women, yet he had clearly enjoyed the sex with the woman in the clip. Elena remembered how much Peter loved her fellatio and that he had never been shy when it came to her need of oral anal pleasure. It didn't matter now, as she had to move beyond the failed relationship. She was tried of the past and she felt she must move beyond it, yet she needed to be desired. Her mind returned to the strap-on in the clip; she guessed the cock was larger than Peter's, and she craved having a cock inside of her body. Elena recalled being with Suzanne and her lustful, deep anal cravings. Suzanne had penetrated her so many nights during their affair.

Somehow she slept that night without her usual lurid dreams of being banged by a penis. In the morning she awoke thinking of her coming date with Candice's husband, Damon, and she felt certain his prick would fill her mind during the next week. As she sat naked on the soft couch, having her tea, she returned to the thoughts of Damon's body and considered how Candice offered to willingly share her lover. It seemed impossible that a woman would desire her husband to be with her, another woman, but she also knew that Candice wanted to be with her, and maybe the kinkiness of their rendezvous would expose Candice's deep lesbian desires.

"I'm interested in having Damon be with you!" she had said.

It was not quite, but almost as if Candice was sharing a dress, and Elena now realized that the date would evolve. She texted Candice a simple note:

'you will not own my Friday night'

While she awaited the response she thought of Candice's first risqué behavior at the store, and she also recalled her own arousal, for Candice had a beautiful, full body and she recalled Candice's fatty naked labia she had seen while she stood outside the dressing booth. She also wanted to tease Candice, as her confidence in offering her man to share a bed was arrogant, as Elena meant to cause Damon to desire her and seek her, whether with Candice's blessing, or not. She had decided a share cock was better than no cock, so Candice's offer would be welcome. Elena also understood her love of women, as the caresses of her feminine lovers would never leave her memory.

Across town, Candice considered the intent of Elena's latest note, and she call Damon at his office and shared the directive, "She clearly wants you to herself, so where will I be darling?"

Damon told her that he had requested a suite for Candice, "Just in case, and if you feel that you should be with us dear," and Candice smiled.

"I'll call Elena, and we'll discuss her view of the evening Damon," she said.

All day Wednesday Elena distracted herself and the art gallery was busy, which helped, and on Thursday Candice texted that she was in midtown :

'Will Alan let me take you to lunch Elena?'

Elena was at the real estate office, and it was quiet, until Candice arrived. Alan came to the reception desk and asked Candice if she and Damon could consider listing the townhouse apartment.

"We're aware that it's unusual, but every home can find a buyer," Alan said, but Candice explained that she had a special venture in the works.

Elena listened and wondered what Damon and Candice were considering. As the two women were leaving the office, Alan thanked Candice, "We can be ready when you are."

Elena smiled as the two walked, for Candice had taken her left hand, "What's this venture Candice?"

Candice stopped and turned to look into Elena's eyes, "Why darling, it's all you, and as I think of tomorrow," she sighed. "It's causing my pussy to ooze. My panties are damp," and she brought Elena's fingers to her lips and kissed each.

"I'm excited that you will wrap these around my husband's prick tomorrow, and then maybe you'll agree to sleep with me," now Elena was also excited, and she sighed.

"We'll see how the evening progresses Candice," and she hugged her. "It still beguiles me that you have allowed this, and I'd being lying to say I wasn't excited for tomorrow!"