Entangling Elena

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Candice slipped off the bed and crawled over, lewdly smiling, "Let me do that Christina," and she pulled the lacy thong lower as Christina lifted slightly on her heels, allowing her panty to be removed, and Candice quickly licked her labia and she took hold of the strapless toy, first rubbing the end across Christina moist sex, and then nudging the end into Christina's pussy.

"Ohh, aggh," Christina moaned, as she felt Candice push the bulbous end into her secret moist space between her thighs.

Christina looked down at her new lover, yet Candice spoke, "I still need to have Elena, but you're here, and damn I'm so hot for you, so please fuck me Christina!"

Christina smiled and said, "She may never allow you," as she held the slick seven inches protruding from her hips, "Get your ass over there and spread your beautiful cheeks Candy!" Christina wasn't usually this crass.

Candice crawled back to the large bed and laying on her tummy, and she begged Christina, "Please come, eat my bottom," and she wiggled about. "I need you to mount me with your cock."

Christina walked slowly, closer and bending she grabbed the plug handle still inside Candice's butt, and she teased her, twisting and pulling the toy almost out of her ass, only to release it and she watched Candice's body reseal around the slim portion of the toy, but Candice asked, "Leave that in me, and do me doggie," as Christina stood near caressed her glistening shaft.

"My heels," Christina said as she stepped away and slipped on the tall stilettos. "I need to be a bit taller due to the bed height," and she smirked as she watched Candice, holding her cheeks open, using her Kegels to pump the steel probe within her bottom.

"You're so horny! I thought you were in bed with Elena this morning. Yet I will," and she came near and rubbed the fauxcock tip along Candice's fatty labia.

"You have a lushest looking pussy, and your lips," and she bent and licked Candice. Her tongue ran down along her cleft and circled the probe end before pushing her tongue into Candice's wet pussy.

"Oh yes, eat me," Candice moaned, and she looked over her shoulder as Christina shifted to position the cock at the pink opening of her vagina, as Candice still held her cheek open.

"You're about to get topped Mrs. Monza, and I won't easily walk away," as Christina shifted atop Candice, grabbing the handle of the anal plug and slowly turned it as she entered Candice's pussy.

"Oh god yes, stay with me Christina!" as she teased Candice's bottom, "Make me beg for my body to be opened by you!" and Christina rubbed the end of her faux cock along Candice's wet pussy, and then she penetrated Candice deeply.

"Oh god yes, Christina, fuck me!"

Yet Christina whispered in her ear as she held her cock still, "I must have your bottom next Candy," as Candice's pussy squeezed tightly around the faux cock.

Their affair would be complicated, "How often does Mr. Monza penetrate your bottom?" Christina asked as she pulled the plug from Candice's tight hole and threw it aside, just as she positioned and then slowly entered the bottom Candice presented, still holding her ass cheeks wide.

"Every time he fucks me Christina, and," but she was silenced as the cocktoy now moved deep and caused her to gasp, "Oh yes, I'll try and relax," and her inner muscle allowed the penetration.

"You're okay? Your butt is quite tight Candy," and Christina withdrew slowly.

"Come get my stick wet with your mouth," and Candice shifted to her back and Christina moved atop her chest, watching as Candice suckled the prick tucked into her vagina.

"I really love your full breasts," Christina sighed as her fingers played with Candice's nipples, and she bent to nibble each.

Removing the shaft from her mouth, Candice giggled, "I was thinking that your titties are perfect Christina," though Christina's were just a heavy b-cup.

Christina smirked, "I'd find a way to deal with a rack as nice as yours babe," and Candice moved her bottom down closer to the edge of the bed, as Christina moved and Candice felt the head of the dildo opening her bottom, and she moaned, "So much better," and Candice rolled her hips allowing Christina's cock to shift and slip in deeper. She held still, thinking how lovely Mrs. Monza was just then, and then she began to thrust into Candice's ass.

"I love anal more than vaginal sex," Candice whispered. "He's got a perfect dick for anal," as she closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensation of Christina's cock shifting deeper. "Oh, yes, and your's is also quite nice. Aaggh, so fuck me Miss Benner!" as her breathing increased. "aggh, and my, ooh. As my orgasm is such a complete release. Fuck me and," she dropped her fingers to tease Christina's clit. "I'm going to bring you along, and we'll climax together my dear gray maned beauty."

Christina smiled, and she was happy, as she had made love with hundreds of women, but only a few, including Elena, had ever seen her needs as paramount, "I could fall in love with you," she offered as she bent lower and they kissed, as the cock slipped from Candice's butt.

"Miss Benner! Your focus is essential!"

Christina smiled, "Roll over and hips up, titties and shoulders on the bed," and Candice moved, as Christina kicked off her heels and mounted the bed, and quickly re-entered her body. "Now I can finger you, just as you can do me," and she felt her lover's fingers.

Candice's moaning told Christina that she was getting close, "You're an amazing lover Candy!" as she moved back and forth, thrusting to cause Candice's arousal to increase, "Are you going to cum on my cock? I demand that you orgasm," and Candice nodded with her eyes still closed.

"Do it now Candy! Cum for me!" as they moved together. Christina was panting in an exercised manner, and somehow she still was able to thrust into Candice's bottom, and she felt Candice's fingers trying to clasp her clit, lightly squeezing her swelling fat clit to climax.

"Stay there Candy," she ordered, as Candice teased Christina's clitoris that seemed to grow as her peak came.

"You've also got a big clit!" Candice screamed and she climaxed as Christina continued to fuck her bottom. Candice again looked over and up to see Christina's face as she was now at her peak, and her body convulsed. She released, while something she had almost never experienced occurred, and Candice felt her gush as the hot cum oozed onto her fingers, still teasing Christina's clit.

"God, yes, Candice, hold," but Christina collapsed onto Candy's back, panting from her climax.

Minutes later as Candice fingered her pussy she said softly, "That's a big one Christina," who sighed, as she had lost control and was unable to speak as she lay atop Candice's back. Her pussy cream covered Candice's backside.

A minute later Christine uttered, "A very big one!" she mumbled as her breathing was still heavy, and her hands came to Candice face and they kissed, "I so needed the orgasm you made Candice! I can't remember the last time I squirted."

"It was a mixture, as that cock has a reservoir, but you did release."

Christina lay still as Candice caressed her back. A few minutes later she reached and gently removed the strapless cock from her lover's vagina and brought it to her lips. "Have some more of me," and Christiana smiled as Candice lifted her head as Christina held the toy and watched her lover licking the tip and along the shaft.

"Now you Candy, taste some more of me," and Candice sucked on the bulbous end as Christina's tongue cleaned the shaft.

"It's been too many months without being loved," and she kissed Candice once more. "Can you imagine being with me once more Candy?" Christina's kiss continued as her fingers moved lower and she rubbed Candice's pussy.

"I could be here forever Christina, and Elena can work to keep Damon as busy, and I will keep you."

It was after six when they answered the door for the waiter to serve the wine and snacks, "Thank you Miss," and Christina turned and saw Candice remove her robe as the woman placed the tray on the side table. The strapless dildo was in plain sight.

Candice saw the woman staring at Christina, so she walked over and handed the waiter a bill, "Thanks for helping us enjoy the evening," and though naked she escorted the young blonde to the door.

"She's all mine young lady, so move along," and the woman giggled.

"Thank you misses!" she sang out as the door slowly closed.

After enjoying the wine they rested on the sofa, their legs entwined, and Christina spoke of Elena's desire, "She wants to be a mom, so could you see being her wife?"

Candice turned, astonished, "You're serious?" And she saw Christina's nod.

"Damon would love that, but I'm not able to conceive."

Candice explained the difficulty, "We tried in vitro you know," and Christina saw that Candice was sad, and she stood and walked toward the Fifth Avenue window, "I might be willing to be helpful, but I'm never going to be a mother."

As she walked back to the sofa she asked, "Do you find pregnant women attractive, with a big belly?" and she came and laid atop Christina. "I meant to say, that I would still be in her life, even if she was a fatty, who's vagina had pushed out a baby."

Christina pulled her to her lips, "Yes, but I'm hoping that you want me to be your lover."

Candice had a new thought, "You asked me about my loving Elena. Can you tell me how you helped her, ahh, you know,", she meant earlier in Elena's life, and Christina explained.

"She was quite active sexually, and I was not involved, but after her prom date she came to me and asked me to check her body. Her date was a very nice young man, about a year older; Jack was his name. Well, Jack was a bit over-sexed leading up to the prom, and Elena could only see his attention as a good thing. After their special night, I could see that she wasn't torn, but she was nearly raw from the multiple couplings. I had her use a sitz bath, and within a few days she was comfortable, and she requested that I review the healing each afternoon, and on the fourth day she seduced me," Christina said matter-of-factually.

Candice loudly asked, "You're kidding me!" and she shifted closer and asked her to continue.

"Okay, it was more or less a mutual attraction, and I hadn't been with anyone in months, so sleeping with Elena seemed reasonable. She was nearly twenty, and yet she wanted to top me, and I allowed her."

Candice smiled, and giggled, "You are telling me that a nineteen-year-old girl," but Christina paused her.

"Nineteen and eleven months!" which caused them both to laugh. "Elena generally gets what she wants Candice."

Candice turned and kissed her cheek, "I concur, and I understand her desire, and yet we're both free to experience whatever we want too."

"Her mother had been assertive, restricting her from sex, well from intercourse. Fellatio was okay, but just before the prom they had discussed Elena's desire for a more intimate relationship, as her and Jack became closer, and Elena began using a toy, so she was aware of penetration."

Christina turned and was leaning on her left hand, "That night she must have allowed him to penetrate her three, maybe four times, and the next morning she was unable to sit. I took care of her and during the recovery, maybe after the third day, no, it was the fourth, Elena made her pass, kissing me as her fingers caressed me. We didn't sleep together again for several days, but we did the following week. She has a wonderful curiosity, and the pleasure she gave us was amazing. By the end of the summer we had cooled our affair."

"So you were fucked by her, with her wear a strap-on?" as Candice desired this for herself.

"Many times, during the following three years, but it wasn't love, more of a stress release affair."

On the floor below, in Elena's suite, she was laying atop the sheets with her eyes closed, as Damon suckled her pussy, while he held himself. She moaned as he moved to position his dick at her vagina, "Damon, oh, yes, tease me with the head of your cock!"

"Touch me, please, Damon, please kiss me," she said softly as he licked near her sex, but he shifted to kiss her mouth, and then her ear, as his hand moved to her cheek and her mouth opened, his tongue pushing into Elena's mouth while his fingers lingered at her vagina.

She smiled, "I need you most between my legs," and Damon moved lower. A few moments later she groaned as he slipped inside of her body, "I love that you love to be with me and are inside my body!"

Damon bent low and their mouths met, as Elena's arm wrapped about his neck, holding his kiss longer, and his thrusts paused, "Let me," and she roller her hips while Damon moved to his back, and she shifted upward. "I wanted to do the work," she said, continuing her action atop his hips.

Damon smirked as his finger reached to Elena's breasts, "I'm hoping that your Mumm has my wife's full attention. She loves to lead with her lesbian lovers."

Elena's smiled down at him, "I'm going to suggest that you are missing something about those two," she said as she dropped atop his prick. "Christina had hooked Candice as soon as she sat down beside her. I'll give you a guess; Christina is fucking your wifey's bottom, as we're having our fun!"

She now bounced and Damon smiled watching her pert tits moving, "Ohh, Damon, oh, I'm," but she went quiet, as she rode his hardness, rolling her hips across, yet maintaining his cock inside of her pussy.

Damon smiled looking up at her, "You do love my penis," and she bent to kiss him.

She continued, but now she lifted her hips, and dropped atop his prick, and on the fourth drop, she moaned, and in seconds the action was too much, and she screamed, "I'm going to cum!" but her release was not evident, just a slight ooze, and Damon was spent as well.

"I've climaxed more times in these past two days," but she stopped his words by covering his lips and mouth.

"So what Damon, you'll be ready in a few hours!"

They would remain in bed all night, as did Candice and Christina. Somehow things seemed delightful when the four met in the lobby after eleven the following morning. Elena saw Christina's happy smile, as Candice didn't release her hand when Damon came beside and hugged and kissed his wife.

"I have covered the bill," he said as Elena pulled him towards the revolving door, her heels clicking on the stone.

"I'll see you later dear, at the apartment," but Candice simply smiled and kissed Christina.

"You could wait until after lunch Candy," and Candice agreed.

A few days later Candice had hired a couple of people to rearrange the library and set up the room for Elena. She had also met with Christina's accountant who was charged with handling Elena's trust, as Elena had proposed that she contribute to the couple's living expenses. Christina was supportive, as she had never requested that Elena pay her any rent for her lower small apartment.

Candice called her, "Will you be subletting her studio?" Candice asked; the two were on a video call.

Christina had to explain, "I'm her guardian. I don't want you to think that I'm not supporting her moving to the Village, but I will not rent the space," and Candice smiled to herself.

"That's what I was hoping, though I feel she will be happy with Damon and me, I do think that she needs an alternative, or an escape plan. We're a bit more mature and aware of the fickle nature of relationships."

Christina's look showed disbelief, "I may be grossly incorrect, but I think that as Elena is moving out, you are coming to my apartment," and this caused Candice to smile toward the cell camera.

"We'll just see," and she shifted the camera so that Christina saw that her fingers were beneath her skirt.

"See how you can stir me? I love that you are planning to bed me again Christina," Candice sighed, wishing she was nearer. She was away from the City.

"Elena and Damon are on a bike ride through Central Park," Candice said, and she was content.

Candice would return the following day, and the three would be together in the Village. She knew that she had complicated her world, yet she was looking forward to being with Elena, and Christina, and Damon. She smiled as she considered her world; she wanted and needed loving.

The End

by MadQuill