Entangling Elena

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MadQuill
MadQuill
357 Followers

"I love your breasts Elena, and your warm hole," and then gently he entered Elena again, teasing her, as he withdrew, smearing some of the juice that oozed from her opening, and he rubbed it across her hole, as he pushed inward slowly. He heard a soft whimper and removed his dick.

Elena moved to look at his face, "Don't let me stop you Damon, as I want you to," but she moaned as he again entered her deeply. Elena loved being filled, and she couldn't stop the wave of pleasure that flowed from her inner special place, and her nerves felt so alive. His deepest entry would hit her spot, and she moaned, then again his cock pressed against her g-spot, and she quivered, as he withdrew. Damon was strong and stiff and she hadn't felt like this with Peter or with her toys

Elena shifted to her hip, "Aggh, keep," but Damon's mouth was on hers and his tongue probed her mouth as his cock fucked her bottom. Damon's fingers gasped her hip, as she reached to hold his hand with her fingers as he rubbed across her clit, bringing Elena close to release.

"Fuck, yes, ohh god, ohh, Damon. You're between," and the stimulation continued, "ahh, between my thighs and fingering me, oh god yes," she cried out as her climax began, and she moaned and then screamed, "Ohh, ohh, god, ooh!" She trembled as he continued to move onto her bottom, and his fingers were covered, and he pulled out of her butt and wiped her release over his cock, only to thrust into her ass again. Damon's thrust were a bit faster, as he knew she was coated with her juice, and he held her tight to his chest, as his cock continued to enjoy her hot bottom, but Damon rolled Elena and she smiled, looking up at him.

A minute later Elena heard his rough breathing, and she guessed that Damon's orgasm was close, as he continued to plunge into her bottom, "Aggh, ooh!" he cried.

Elena's mouth was filled with his tongue, "God Damon, fuck me! Make me yours!"

His cock pumped and Elena felt his dick release his hot juice into her body, as he held her tightly and his climax continued, filling her body, and he groaned as he collapsed onto her breasts, but he remained in her tight sexy ass, hugging and kissing Elena, until they both closed their eyes, with Damon's arms wrapped around her, and they slept.

Sometime later he awoke and he felt his penis slip from Elena's bottom, and he cuddled against her and again slept. He was surprised how much he had enjoyed his new lover, and he paused to consider where Candice was, but a second later he was asleep.

Early the next morning Elena awoke near dawn and in the dim light she looked at Damon lying naked on his back, and his penis was erect. She smiled while she slowly moved to gently engulf his hard prick between her lips. Sucking and licking for a minute, though she didn't detect a sign that he was awake. She sat up, and trying to not disturb him, she moved carefully to straddle his hips, and she felt his semen oozing from her bottom, so she wiped it over his cock. Gently taking hold of his penis she positioned the head at her vagina and slipped slowly down atop his stiffness.

"Oh good, oh Damon, yes," she softly moaned, looking down at his relaxed face. "Be patient Elena," she whispered to herself to try and control her desire to jump up and down on his morning rod. "Careful," again speaking to herself, as she lifted nearly off his penis, then she reached around to pick up her phone and she snapped a picture of her body, with his cock shaft nearly free of her vagina and she quickly sent the picture to Candice.

It was still early, yet Candice immediately called back, and Elena's phone vibrated, "That's quite a view Elena," and Elena dropped back onto Damon, resting on his hips.

"Is he alert now honey?" Candice asked as Elena placed the call on speaker. She saw his smile as his eyes opened.

"Damon? Is Elena's body warm and tight?" Candice asked as Elena turned the video camera towards his face.

"Very, and this morning she's squeezing me with her pussy muscles my love," Damon said.

Elena smiling said, "Candice my pussy will need some loving as Damon does my bottom. Please come to us!"

Candice hesitated, "Damon, do you think she is ready, or should I hang up?"

Elena turned the camera to her face and then Damon's hips, "Please don't delay Candice!"

Damon gave a thumbs up sign and Candice, moaned, "Alright you two, but I'll need a few minutes to grab my dress and some toys," and the call ended.

Damon was motionless, but Elena rolled her hips with his cock deep within her body, and she bent to kiss him, "Tell me when you were first attracted to me."

Damon looked up, "I was certain it was obvious Elena."

She just looked at him, and he continued, "that first moment, when you couldn't see, due to the sun glare," and she bent down and kissed him.

"And you, when did you decide to come after me?" he asked.

She briefly explained about her ex-lover, "I had a relationship with a twenty-seven year-old man named Peter, whom I thought was smart enough, studying law. Now he's working in some other city. Anyway, I thought I had met the one. We met at a campus party. We were a couple for many months, then he met someone else, quite a looker."

She explained that Candice knew about her past, and Peter, and she looked at Damon, "I need you to remain inside me, in my warm body, and I hope that Candice will be here soon, for you are her man."

He closed his eyes, "Candice loves to flirt, and as I watched you two women, I became convinced that she would have you, yet you were more reserved as she teased you." Elena closed her eyes and squeezed her Kegels, and Damon opened his and smirked, "You can do that all day babe, I love it."

A few minutes later there was a soft knock, and Elena rolled off Damon's prick, onto her feet and grabbed a white robe. Damon sat up, but he couldn't see her due to the hall of the suite, yet he heard the two speaking quietly, and heard them hugging, and he heard his wife sigh.

"I'm happy to be with you," and she kissed Elena. It was clearly a long lingering kiss, with both women enjoying the sharing, and Candice's hands explored Elena's body, caressing her bottom atop the fluffy robe, and her breasts.

"Is he awake?" she asked, and Elena took her hand.

"Oh yes Candice" she said, yet Candice stopped her, and she moved a little further away, and pulling off the robe. She smiled as she reviewed Elena's nakedness. She reached out to slowly turn the barefoot Elena, but she paused the spin and touched Elena's rear crease, running her finger slowly down, then Candice spun her and saw the smooth mons pubis, and Elena's slim thighs.

"This bottom is perfect Elena, and there," Candice had reached out and gently pushed her finger slightly into Elena's tight hole who was now blushing, "Oh! So interesting. His semen is still in here!" and Candice pulled her close and again kissed Elena while teasing her anus with her right hand.

Candice's finger played with Elena's back opening and the stimulus caused Elena to relax, and Candice's finger felt the slow oozing, "The morning loving was good?"

Elena's moved and immediately her mouth covered Candice's, and her tongue played while Candice fingered her back opening as Elena squeezed her Kegel, releasing some of Damon's cum into Candice's hand, which she now cupped between Elena's thighs, "How many times did he use this opening honey?"

"Some excitement, huh?" Candice cooed.

Elena paused their kiss, "I'm beyond happy that you can share Damon with me! But I was atop him just now, waiting for you. I think I came three times last night, and he, well he kept his cock inside me most of the night!" and she took Candice's hand, and spread Damon's semen across her naked tummy.

"Come with me. There's some more where that came from," and the women entered the bedroom.

Candice took in the scene, as Elena's lingerie was strewn about the floor. Candice walked over to her reclined husband, and removed her dress, and Elena smiled seeing she was bare as well, as Candice kicked off her tall Jimmy Choo's, and she bent down and kissed Damon while her fingers reached out and grasped his soft penis, coating his soft dick with the remaining semen on her palm.

"Good morning lover. I'm happy that I can hold you and help bring on your next ejaculation!"

As Candice continued her kiss, her caress caused Damon's cock to swell, and Elena came and straddled his hips awaiting a reverse cowgirl penetration, as Candice's touch increased his hardness, "Honey she wants me to position your cock, but I need your tongue on my pussy!"

Candice quickly rotated and settled her vulva above Damon's face, while Elena turned and looked back.

"Give me your hand Elena," and Candice pulled Elena's fingers to her hairless mons pubis as Damon's lips moved closer and kissed her pussy.

"He's ready, are you still dripping?" Candice asked, meaning if Elena needed her to moisten her opening, but Candice saw that Damon was well covered with the semen and she watched as Elena's bottom opened up around Damon's hard dick.

"Whoa! I'm crazy happy. Seeing this is amazing Elena. Watching his cock spread your bottom open!" Candice exclaimed as Elena cheeks once again rested on Damon's hips.

"I love seeing his fat cock deep inside you!" Candice somehow shifted and reached to tickle the tip of Elena's clit, while Elena slowly moved upward and rolled on Damon's body, "Aggh!," Elena moaned as Candice's fingers caressed her wet pussy.

"God, please, ah, yes, Candice! Love my bottom Damon, and love me Candice!" Elena saw their act reflected in the large mirror over the bureau. She felt Damon thrust upward as she had moved, and he tried to keep his cock inside her hot ass, "Candice! He's loving me!" as Damon somehow kept licking his wife's oozing pussy.

Candice reached up to caress Elena's breasts, and she saw the mirror, "That's well positioned!" She offered as her fingers continued to attend to Elena's vagina.

"This should be how I live!" Elena exclaimed, while her orgasm built and the three maintained the sexual frenzy.

"Keep your hard cock inside her sweet ass Damon!" Candice said as she rubbed her fingers along Elena's oozing pussy and he tongued his wife's pussy.

"Candice, kiss me as Damon fucks me!" Elena said, pulling Candice to her, yet Candice's fingers remained playing with Elena's sex, "Oh, oh my, yes!," just as Elena climaxed and juice shot from her body onto Damon's thighs and covered Candice's hand.

"I want all of this Elena, wow you squirted all over!" Candice said as she moved away from Damon's face and bent over to lick Damon's thigh and her fingers still teased Elena while Damon's thrust became faster. Candice knew that he would cum into Elena's hot bottom.

"Damon's going to fill your butthole, and I will clean up my lovers," and Candice giggled as Damon's groaned loudly and she watched as he pumped Elena full of his seed.

"Aggh!" he grunted as he slowed his thrusts, and his penis swell failed, and he slipped from her ass. "Wow! Elena, you can be with us, forever!" he said. as she remained atop his hips and Candice held his softening sex tube.

Candice slipped beside Elena, and held Damon's softening cock, as the first glop of his release fell from Elena's bottom and into Candice's open palm. "I know this cum!" Candice sighed as she licked her fingers, and Elena contracted her Kegels again, and more of Damon's semen oozed from her butt. Candice's bent over and her tongue entered Elena's gaping back opening.

"This woman is not going to leave us," Damon said as he moved quickly, as Candice's tongue continued to lick Elena, and Damon stuff his cock into his wife's moist pussy, as he felt Elena shift onto her hip, "Candice needs," but her kiss quieted his request.

Candice moaned, "Wrong hole honey," but Damon was lubing his rising penis, as Elena slipped from the bed.

"Wrong, oh my, yes," Candice smiled, watching Elena settle the strap-on cock about her hips. "Better," she moaned as Damon now entered her backdoor.

"Elena's had this dick of mine in her bottom several times, now I need you both to bring me off," and Elena moved and kissed Candice.

"I want, no, I need you to stuff my mouth full of your fleshy stick Elena!" and Candice's lips opened, and Elena's soft toy slipped inside, as Damon lean forward and kissed Elena, as the two spit-roasted his wife.

Candice pulled the soft faux cock out of her mouth, "Elena, get Damon wet please," and she watched as Elena bent low, and engulfed Damon's cock, as Damon watched her moist mouth licking and kissing his dick.

Damon smirked, "I am so lucky, and you're both mine now!" as he pulled her close and kissed Elena, then he shifted again and penetrated his wife's ass, as Candice's mouth was filled with Elena's fake prick.

Elena reached and first touched Candice's clit and then she bent and kissed and fingered her wet pussy. Candice responded by softly moaning and bucking her hips upward to allow Elena better access, yet somehow Damon's cock kept banging her asshole, as Elena stood and again filled her mouth.

Candice mumbled, due to the dildo in her mouth, "lic mu cunny," and Elena shifted and her tongue and fingers stimulated Candice, then she let go of Elena's cock, "Go deep!" Candice screamed, and Elena's fingers pushed into Candice's now oozing vagina, while her husband's cock used her warm ass. Elena somehow twisted and Candice's lips were again kissing Elena's strap-on prick, and she felt her new lover banging her hips against Candice's face. Somehow this didn't hurt, and Elena moved lower to attend her focus on Candice's pussy, "Yes girl, lick me as he fucks me!" and Damon pulled out of her hot hole, only to stab his prick into his wife's bottom repeatedly.

Candice's smile was not seen as Elena's body covered her face, but she was going to orgasm with her two cocks doing magic to her body, slipping and penetrating her at two ends. She felt so alive, "Damon, and Elena, fuck me, oh do not stop!" and seconds later Candice's orgasm shook her, causing Elena to move upward as Damon pulled out of her tight ass, and released a third time that morning, hitting Elena's face and breasts, as Candice convulsed due to Elena's fingers rubbed back and forth across her swollen clitoris. Candice was shaking and panting as the intense experience took over, and after a minute her breathing slowed, and she slipped back onto Damon's chest, and Elena also collapsed onto her body with her face at Candice's snatch. Damon rolled beside Candice, and she turned and reached to hold Elena's toy penis, as she kissed Damon.

Candice licked her lips and pulled Elena close and cleaned her breasts, "He has such sweet little swimmers!" as they settled onto the bed. She was immensely happy resting beside Damon and Elena, and she somehow helped Elena turn, so they could kiss as Damon petted her pussy, "I am not completely sated," Candice whispered. "As Elena's strap toy still has not been inside either of my holes! So, nap you two. Sleep, as you still have a lot of pleasure to give me."

Candice closed her eyes, and in a moment she again looked at her husband; he was asleep.

Sometime later she awoke, and she felt Elena's strap-on and grasped the shaft, and Elena rolled onto her hip and looked at Candice. They both smiled and said nothing, yet Elena arousal was growing, as Candice moved her hand, so her finger rested on Elena's butthole and she giggled, "You're oozing still," and she brought her hand up and rubbed it across Elena's lips.

"His juice is sweet," Elena whispered. "How is it possible that you are sharing him like this?" Elena still was missing something about Candice's sexuality.

"It's because I have lusted for you, and Damon. I wanted to be touched and loved by you, as my needs are great, and now with you two, I may be content," and she moved her hand atop Elena's and moved their fingers to caress her pussy. "Feel me, touch me, finger my fat labia Elena, ah, please," and Candice sighed as Elena's caress focused on her slippery outer vagina lips.

Elena shifted so she could kiss Candice as she strummed her pussy, "Just remember, I want his penis Candice, and though I will love to kiss and play with your pussy and butt, I need a lot more of Damon's thick cock," and she bent low and she licked and caressed Candice, as she spread her labia, and her tongue entered Candice's pussy, quietly as Candice reclined languidly enjoying Elena's licking and teasing.

Near Noon, Candice was alert, and she watched as Elena and Damon slept, while she considered how and when they would have her move in. She hadn't had to push very hard for Damon to agree to the idea. She softly moved from the bed, and while peeing she considered how she would have Elena settled in the library suite by Wednesday or Thursday. Candice knew that Elena was quite independent and capable of swaying others. Somehow, she had convinced Candice to allow her to sleep with Damon, and here they all were, yet Candice knew it was mostly her actions.

Candice walked back to the bed and studied the sleeping Elena's body, lying on her tummy near Damon, and she marveled at her narrow waist, and her soft small breasts. She now knew that Elena had an amazingly beautiful butt; even Julia Gilas would be jealous! In her hand she held her dildo, and a new harness that allowed a bulbous end to rest inside her vagina. Candice spit on her fingers and she moaned quietly as she pushed the faux cock into her moist vagina. While staring at Elena's bottom, and Candice stroked her strapped toy with her lubed fingers. She had been patient, and this afternoon she would be Elena's lover.

She touched herself, again moistening her fingers as she stared at the beauty, and her eyes moving to Damon's penis, naked and so near Elena's face. Candice moved down to her knees, holding her toy as the harness prevented it from slipping from her body. Seeing how Elena lay on her left hip, exposing her tight butthole, Candice moved to her knees and extended her tongue towards Elena's bottom, just as Elena shifted and Candice's wet tongue and lips met the tender flesh of Elena's ass. Her kiss began, and Candice listened to Elena's breathing while her tongue teased the soft crinkled ring between her new lover's cheeks. Her left hand gently opened Elena's cheek, as she continued to kiss and lick this woman's extraordinary bottom as Damon's seed dripped to her lips, and she now felt Elena pull her anus tight, involuntarily, yet her breathing didn't change, and Candice saw a large gob of semen drip. A moment later, when she pushed her finger into Elena's cum coated hole, Candice knew that she had awaken her, for she heard the soft moan.

"Oh yes, eat my bottom Missus Damon!" Elena whispered, as she remained still, enjoying Candice's loving tongue licking and teasing her opening. Candice's second finger slipped into Elena, as she moved her other fingers to Elena's pussy, as she licked and teased Elena's bottom, with her right hand griping her faux penis. With the oral loving of her body Elena lifted her head and turning smiled at Candice, but she didn't see Candice's harness nor the cocktoy attached to her hips, as it was concealed by the edge of the bed.

Candice continued to lick and tease Elena, but now she moved and positioned her toy prick, and without her eyes leaving Elena's she pushed into Elena's moist bottom.

"Oh dear god! How? Candice!" and she looked at her, but quickly Elena closed her eyes and pulled along the sheets, somehow finding Damon's soft penis and took him into her mouth.

"Uhmm," Elena moaned, as she felt Candice withdraw from her butt. "More Candice, don't stop," Elena begged, as she noticed that Damon was also awake, and her tongue and lips continued to fellate his hardening penis, while Candice pushed into her butt slowly.

MadQuill
MadQuill
357 Followers