Entangling Elena

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two looked at one another, and Elena giggled, "You are very convincing Candice."

That night Elena sat preparing herself for the encounter and packing her small bag. She considered that Candice's husband might become a capable lover, but Damon's wife wanted Elena as much as Elena needed Damon's prick.

Elena's desire had evolved during these past few weeks. She would allow Damon to love her body, her mouth, her soft breasts, her bottom, and she would enjoy his loving touch, and maybe she might be sated in her lust for cock. Elena really wanted a warm penis to fill her pussy and bottom, and she hoped to have Damon erupt into her, and to feel the deep orgasm their anal intercourse would bring. She prepared for the event with earnest, and tried to prevent Candice's inquisition, as she messaged or called Elena every few hours to ask her about minor details, but Elena knew to relax, anticipating her weekend. She had to keep Candice aside until Sunday, after she had been with Damon many times, and then she would request Candice's attention, to help her recover from the cocksman's deep loving.

The next morning her salon visit was quick, as Elena's hair had a perfect tone, a classic balayage of deep blonde, and was easily shaped, and as she was leaving the chair she saw Candice arriving. The two smiled, but remained quiet, except as Elena walked to the door in her sexy stilettos, Candice whistled, "There goes trouble!"

Elena turned and stared back, and blew her a kiss, "Until we see each Sunday!"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

At three Elena checked into the three-room suite; the rate was quite high, as it was on the eleventh floor overlooking Fifth Avenue. She unpacked and arranged her outfits, her pairs of heels, and toiletries and then her phone alert chimed, as Candice had texted her:

'now you are after a two-day affair, and it will cost you lovely Elena'

Elena she stepped across Fifth Avenue, she wanted to pick up Damon a small gift at Bergdorf's. While shopping for a unique tie, she found a small bag, by Marc Jacobs, in pale green, which reminded her of Candice's eyes, so she bought it as well, "Could you gift wrap this in the oxblood paper please, but use the royal blue for the tie?"

As Elena walked across the wide avenue, another text arrived from Candice:

'and I will expect you to be naked when I next see you'

Elena choose not to further complicate her weekend, and she entered the hotel.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The desk rang her room after four, "Miss Elena, your guest has arrived. Should we escort him?"

Damon knocked lightly and after a moment he simply open the suite door, as she had unlocked it, "Elena, I am here," and he walked in and reviewed the suite. Damon walked over to the Fifth Avenue window. It was early in May and Damon looked northward and he could just see the trees of the Central Park beyond Grand Army Plaza, when he heard a sound coming from the dressing room. He turned as Elena walked across the room smiling. Damon enjoyed the presentation. She wore a simple white dressing gown that just reached the floor, like a train of a bride's dress, and her soft-red peep-toe sandals with a thin strap at the ankle. In her hands were two flutes with champagne.

"Thank you for coming to me, Damon," she said as she handed him a crystal flute.

She bent nearer to welcome his kiss, and he suggested, "Shall we sit for a little, and we can discuss how excited this evening will be?" and Damon smiled and chose the side chair as Elena slipped down to the wide white sofa, and her dressing gown was held by the sofa fabric, exposing her translucent hose', the golden clasps holding the silk, and the soft pink lace of her panties. She placed her flute on the side table, as Damon's eyes followed her movements, and he opened his jacket, and then reconsidering his thought, he removed it.

He suggested some dinner, "As we have all night Elena," and she asked him to make the call. She sat near listening, and watching as he paced while completing the order, then he looked at her, "anything that I've missed?" and she nodded no, but he saw her rising and she stepped near to him.

He put down the suite handset, and he turned to kiss Elena, and his hands came to her hips, beneath the dress, and caressed the lace belt around her waist. "Your scent is intoxicating," he whispered as his hand gently touched hers.

"Elena, this is my dream as well, and that we're here is quite surprising," and Damon moved close to kiss her as she moved her head and opened her lips, and somehow the moment was minutes long. She had never been kissed by a man like this, and her body tingled as his fingers caressed and explored her narrow waist and soft breasts. His thighs were touching hers and Elena felt the growing presences still buried in his trousers. The kiss was passionate and Elena dropped her hand and her fingers rubbed Damon's hardness. He moved, and they reclined onto the sofa, and the embrace continued, as they kissed and she petted the growing cock on the outside of his trousers, "I feel so alive Damon!" Elena offered, and she moaning as his fingers slipped beneath her pink demi-cup brassiere, "Oh please, touch me, oh, yes Damon! Caress my breasts," as his lips and tongue loved her mouth.

He shifted and his tongue now moved lower, "Kiss my breasts Damon. Oh, good god, yes!" Elena was surprised at his attention, and her excitement as her fingers slowly released his shirt, and her fingers caressed Damon's smooth chest, as he moved to caress her, and with his tender lips and tongue he stimulated her stiffened nipples, "My God, Damon, yes, oh yes," as his right hand moved atop her mons pubis covered by the sheer pink panty panel, and he pressed lightly, but he paused, hearing a soft knock on the door.

The forty minutes were gone, and the food had arrived.

Because this was Elena's night Damon ate slowly, nibbling really, while sitting on the carpet looking up at her lovely silk covered legs, which Elena used to tease him, shifting her legs atop her inner thigh, and allowing him to see her tiny pink thong.

Damon was naked, as Elena had pulled his pants and short off soon after the waiter had closed the door, and he smiled and leaned closer, "Can we review what you're taunting me with please?" and she slowly opened her thighs and Damon smiled, noticing her moist panty glistening. There was a small bowl of fruit, and Damon moved up beside Elena and offering a strawberry, delicately placed it in her mouth, "So sweet," Elena said, as a second, and a third were offered.

The fruit was enjoyed as his fingers sensually caressed Elena's silk covered thighs, and he bent to kiss her concealed vagina, atop the satin and lace fabric. She softly moaned as Damon slipped the pink panel aside to expose her moist sex, and he bent to lick her, and his lips kissed the soft crown of her clit, "Oh, ah!" Elena moaned and opened her thighs wider as he moved his free fingers to her bottom, and she felt his finger teasing her moist back opening.

"Oh yes, Damon, there to please, yes," as his finger rubbed across her anus, as his mouth engulfed her stiffening clit, and he shifted Elena to her hip, as he reviewed the slim fabric between her cheeks.

"Your back cleft is perfect," he sighed as Damon kissed her neck, and he moved his hand to her back as she reached back and guided his cock along the crease, and across her slippery pussy.

"Damon finger me first," Elena asked. "I want you deep inside my hot ass first!" and she felt him teasing her tight opening. "I want you to fill me with you cum Damon,"

He smiled as she moaned again, "Oh love me," and she rolled onto her right hip and allow Damon access to her rear cleft, "Yes Elena," he said as his hand drew her skimpy pink thong lower onto her hose' covered thighs, and his face moved close and his mouth covered her butt.

"I love how your tongue feels on my bottom ring," and she felt his finger move slightly, opening her warm bottom.

With the lace no longer between her cheeks Damon's fingers caressed her bottom, but he rolled her slightly and he moved close to lick and kiss her soft flesh, "Your ass is sweet Elena," he said, as his finger rubbed and again teased her.

"I'm on fire Damon!" Elena moaned as he pushed his cock head just a little, teasing her once more, and then gently his helmet opened her tight bottom, causing her to gasp. He shifted and licked and teased her with his tongue.

"Oh yes, love me, kiss me, lick me!" Elena looked back as he loved her bottom and she reached out to play with his soft hair as his pointed tongue eased inside her warm bottom, "Oh, ah, yes," Elena moaned, as her fingers now held her bottom cheek flesh and Damon's tongue and lips moved across and around, before slipping into her. He shifted to lick and caress her dripping pussy, yet he was patient as she enjoyed the sensual loving, and she felt his finger slipping downward along her smooth rear cleft.

"Oh, oh, ohh Damon," she cooed and shivered when his finger again reached her back opening.

"Oh please" she sighed as he teased her bottom, first with a single finger, circling and pressing lightly, an again Damon licked her opening as his finger slipped into her a knuckle deep.

"Oh god," she moaned as his finger moved deeper, and he twisted slightly. Damon shifted to allow his mouth and tongue to continue his loving touch, as he retracted his finger, only to penetrate her slowly with two fingers.

Elena looked back, "You are my lover, kissing me and," she groaned softly and her bottom opened as his fingers felt her contract the tight muscles. He was gentle, but he was teasing the soft flesh at her canal as his fingers moved and he again licked her oozing pussy. A moments later, his fingers were thrusting inside her bottom, as he felt her Kegels instinctively tightened around his long digits. She rolled further onto her hip and lifted her hose' covered leg as he moved a pillow to help hold her open, "Yes Damon, oh god, my body is," but the intense sensation of his tongue and fingers caused Elena to stop speaking.

Elena knew that she would enjoy his attention to her ass, but his tongue was suckling her clit while his fingers proved adept at stirring her arousal within her bottom; she was enjoying the intensity of Damon's loving. His naked body filled Elena's mind, and she wanted to suckle his prick, right now, and she looked into his eyes, and without thinking she moved away and slipped to her knees, but she then squatted in her heels, looking up into his eyes as his stiff penis was so close, and she lightly kissed the small hole, and brought him closer to her lips. Elena's mouth opened as she moved and she licked around the head and kissed his heavy balls, as her hands move up to his chest. His cock shocked her, as it became large, and she used both of her hands to determine the length. His right hand held her head as she teased him, sliding the long shaft into her mouth slowly, and he pulled her to stand as he slid his penis between her wide spread thighs, but she want control and she bent down, taking hold of the glistening shaft and pulled the cock into her mouth, and then slowly Damon felt the helmet in Elena's warm mouth; she wanted more of his seven-inch prick.

Releasing him she gasped, "Your cock," she breathed deeply. "Is beautiful Damon, and," but her mouth was again full as his hands held her near her ears and she took his length into her mouth, and then her throat, and somehow she handled his length without gagging. She was prepared, and when he released his grasp she smiled and her tongue licked down his long shaft, "I can take your long rod," and again she allowed him to deeply enter her throat.

Damon's eyes were closed as Elena enjoyed fellating him, and as she sucked on Damon's hard purple helmet, her fingers cupped his large balls, and she gently licked around his helmet, "Do you like my mouth Damon?" She giggled when he nodded and moaned softly but his eyes remained closed, and slowly her fingers shifted the foreskin as her tongue moved down the shaft. She felt his hands reach down and he pulled her up and into a kiss, as his other fingers reached to tease her bottom.

Damon's kiss stopped and she felt his fingers move back into her bottom, "Are you going to put your hard penis in my dripping pussy Damon?" she shimmed a bit as his hardness was between her thighs. "Or will you enter my tight bottom?" and she rotated, moving to the sofa, on her knees looking over her shoulder. Elena giggled and smiled, "I want your cock inside of me, but you're going to have to decide which way," and she reached back and rubbed her fingers along her vulva, wetting herself, preparing for the next moment.

"Maybe you can hold me Elena?" and though her fingers reached back she again held him back.

"You're in charge Damon, so is my pussy drawing your attention?" she giggled, "It's truly up to you dear man," and he smiled and reached to rub her tight back ring with his thumb. His thumb slowly entered her bum, as he moved his prick to the outer labia of Elena's pussy. He continued to play with her bottom and tease her vagina, and she looked back.

"Umm, it's a tough choice, yet you can play with me as long as you like, just get that hard dick inside me soon," and his thumb moved deeper, as he rubbed the head of his penis along her wet vagina. A moment later he slipped in deep, "Oh yes lover," and Elena squeezed his hardness, "deeper Damon, deep in my cunt," as he removed his thumb from Elena's butthole and he bent to kiss her. The position caused his dick to slip from her pussy.

"Ohh, dear Damon, you need to focus if we're going to," but the speech was paused as he rolled her atop and pull her down to his mouth and their tongues played. He somehow shifted and he was again within her, and Elena sat up while lifting over his hips and she controlled the penetration of her pussy. Her fingers reached back and held Damon, and he felt the resistance, as she closed her eyes. "Ohh, slow, oh, yes," she moaned, and she relaxed as Damon's cock slowly entered her bottom. She felt her body opening and stretching around his fat warm cock, and she took a breath, to help relax the inner muscles. The slow penetration was so familiar, but his cock was warm and alive inside her body now. Elena moaned loudly as his dick moved and twitched, as he slowly pushed deeper into her.

"Yes Damon, oh god do I feel you," as she lifted slightly and then dropped slowly, and his cock was deep in her hot hole. Elena felt his stiff cock as she sat quietly looking down at him "Oh god, Yes!" she screamed as his hand lifted her at the hips and his thrust increased. "Yes Damon," and he rolled her onto her left hip, but she moved quickly and bent close, she took his cock in her hand and bent to lick and kiss the prick, while looking into his eyes.

"I want you in my mouth Damon," and she smiled as he reached and held Elena's head, as he pushed the big cock passed her lips, placing it on her extended tongue, and she kissed the tip. Smiling, she took control, and she pulled him, rubbed his hardness across her breasts, and again she kissed his cock, slowly licking him, from the base to the helmet, as she wet the shaft with her saliva. Her mouth opened and the penis parted her lips, as slowly she worked his cock deeper. She allowed the head to rest at her throat once again, then he pulled backward.

Damon pulled her to stand, but she wobbled as her red strapped heels were still on her feet, and as her kissed Elena, his stiff prick slipped between her thighs, "I can tease you," he whispered as he rubbed her vulva with his hard dick. "I could slip into your pussy, but I think I will let you suck me," and she squatted, and took the hard cock in her hand, again taking him within her warm mouth as her fingers dropped to rub her clitoris.

"You feel wonderful," as she again took the dick deep, fellating him, and again she allowed his cock into her throat, deeper than seemed possible.

"Amazing," was all Damon said, as his dick was inside Elena's mouth, as she ravished his cock.

Holding Elena's head, he tried to push into her mouth, but she resisted him and rubbed his hardness across her face, and kissing the cock whispered, "I need you in my body," and again she slowly licked him, wetting his dick. Damon again pulled Elena up into a kiss, as she rubbed her fingers on his stiff wet cock. He caressed her breasts and moved to kiss and suckle her full left breast, squeezing the generous mounds as her fingers pumped his cock.

"On the sofa lover," Damon said, and he took her hand, "I need to taste you," and he swung her slowly onto her back, and his mouth covered her vulva, as Elena moaned,

"Yes, Damon, eat me!" He teased her with his long finger, "You're oozing honey," as his tongue moved up and down her outer lips, then he shifted her legs to a vertical position, and his pointy tongue entered her pussy, as his thumb again slipped into her bottom.

"Damon!" she screamed, "I want more cock in my mouth," and he shifted to straddle her chest, as she opened her mouth, "Stuff me full," and she stopped speaking, as he speared her mouth.

"I want your pussy to take my dick," and he moved lower as Elena wet herself with her saliva coated fingers, as Damon's cockhead teased her wet outer lips, he resisted pushing into her, "I can see that you need my dick," and she slightly moved her hips and his cock was in her pussy. The two looked at each other, as Damon slowly penetrated her warm vagina, "You are something Elena," and he rolled her to her left hip, as he again entered her, holding her right thigh as he pistoned her pussy, "First we need you to ooze some more, so your anus is coated with your juice", he said as Elena bent at the neck so she could watch Damon's fat cock distending her pussy lips.

"Do you like my dick in there? Or do you want me to move into your backdoor?"

"Oh Damon," she gasped as her body trembled, as Damon's fat cock moved back and forth, fucking her pussy, but he slipped loose, "I want to hold you," and she positioned him again at her vagina. "But wet your," and she moved his prick lower, "Cock, now try this new space," and she felt him moving the head up and down her rear cleft, and she moaned as the head of his prick opened her butthole. She closed her eyes, "Yes, Damon, yes, there," and he slipped a bit further into her hot hole. "Geesh you are so big," as he continued languidly moving into her, resisting deep pushes, and then she groaned as he paused, "My toy is much smaller Damon," and he smirked.

She frowned, "I'm full, and you are at deep inner muscle," she whispered, but he withdrew, and slowly his cock entered her bottom again, causing her groan to turned to a smile, "Deep inside me baby," she cooed, as he slipped into her tight opening. "I have your cock in me, but now my mouth Damon," and she rotated away and engulf the fat dick, and he rested with his ball against her cheek.

"Oh Damon, you have your glorious cock in me! You've got me right where I wanted you all these months." and he smiled, and she somehow mounted him.

"I want you to let me rest here Elena," Damon said as his relaxed, enjoying her squeezing his stiff cock, "Let your body further stretch," and he pulled her close and kissed her.

"Your bottom is intensely warm," Damon whispered as his fingers caressed her head.

"Oh, aggh!" he had shifted, "My butt is so full Damon!" Elena moaned. "I am so full, so completely full," and their kiss continued, as she felt his fingers now holding her small breasts.

"Mine are natural, and not as generous as Candice's," she whispered as his kiss continued, and he teased her nipples. "You are inside me, and I feel you pulsing inside me." Damon's fingers teased her clit again, as he resisted stuffing, or plunging his meaty head into her bottom, and he patiently held still. After a minute he withdrew, and rubbed his cockhead across her butthole.