Entangling Elena

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So many months of my being patient," Candice loudly said as she pushed her prick deeply into Elena's bottom.

Damon moved slightly, up on his elbows, "Are you happy now Candice?" and he saw her smile, while focusing her thrusts into Elena's bottom.

"God yes honey! How am I doing Elena?" but she was too interested in the cock in her mouth to say anything. Candice held onto Elena's hips, and she slowed her action, while her right hand reached around and fingered Elena's wet pussy, "You're again quite wet dear," as her hand began to rub along Elena's slippery slit, while her thrusts continued, pushing deeply. Elena moved, accidentally releasing Damon, "Oh god, yes, aggh," but Damon pulled her back and she opened her mouth and suckled him.

Damon was enjoying the blowjob, and watching Candice fucking her new girlfriend, and Elena now looked up into his eyes, "Candice is going to bring you off Elena, and I can see that her cock is going to cause her own climax," as he heard his wife's breathing change. "Maybe you will orgasm first Elena, but she has closed her eyes, as she does when she is near her peak, and her toy cock is the newest model. She's going to fill your butt with her special cream!"

Seconds later Elena moaned softly, as her orgasm began, and Candice giggled. "I've made you cum!"

As the cocktoy continued to move in her bottom Elena's body trembled and she screamed, and she turned to look back at Candice, just as she felt the jet shoot into her body, "Yes Candice, god yes, fuck me! Fill my bottom! Oh yes," and she turned and took Damon's cock back into her mouth, as Candice's moans became louder, and then she lost control and screamed as she climaxed.

"Oh Elena!" Candice was panting and her thrusts slowed as she shook, and her cocktoy slipped from Elena's butt. Somehow she reached around, and her hand was coated with Elena's pussy juice.

"No Elena, have this," and Elena turned, and Candice pushed her fingers into Elena's mouth, "Eat your cunt juice, as Damon's is not going to have any for a few hours!" Then she scooped some of the artificial semen as it dripped from Elena, "And there's this as well!"

The three laid beside one another, with Elena in the middle of the bed. She was asleep, as was Damon, and Candice had her hand wrapped around the toy now within Elena's pussy. Her happiness was real, as she had asked Damon to help her get Elena into their arms minutes after meeting her that first afternoon. Now she would arrange her home for Elena to live with her, and Damon would have to share his body with the two women. Candice was quite content, as a concupiscent female, and she leaned over and kissed Elena, causing her to open her eyes.

"You're free to live with me, and do whatever you want Elena, even be with others, men and women," and Elena's mouth opened, and their tongues played as Candice caressed Elena's naked breasts.

Elena wanted this romance and she explained to Candice her view of the relationship Candice was suggesting, "I'm excited to be loved, yet we're going to be exploring how we can be together and be supportive," she saw the lust in Candice's eyes, and felt that there would be exciting changes, as she had loved being with Candice and Damon's strong phallus. She might stay for weeks, or maybe months, but she had two warm bodied lovers.

A little after one that afternoon Elena's phone rung; it was Christina. She didn't answer the call, and Candice was sitting beside her, while Damon was showering.

"My Mumm will be missing me," and she looked at Candice, who was still naked, and though her sextoy was on the nightstand, Elena wanted to discuss her situation, and she hoped that Candice would meet her Mumm.

Candice agreed that she and Damon should meet Christina, "Maybe you could ask her to come and meet us in the bar down in the lobby, say three?" just as Damon came out from showering, and Elena stood as he approached.

"I heard, but Elena should decide honey," Damon stated, and Elena slipped her robe off and she snuggled against Damon. She lightly kissed Damon's shoulder because she was shorter without her heels, and her fingers grasped his flaccid cock, "Maybe after five, as I still need more of this and Candice," and Candice saw Elena's small breasts bouncing as the two approached the bed.

"After five, but before you get too excited, I need a shower, as do you, but first ring your Mumm and see if she is available. Damon has extended the two suites for another night."

In the large shower Candice's hands lathered Elena's long hair, "Are you a natural blonde?"

Elena turned and smiled, "No, are you?"

Candice smiled, "I was blonde before I entered high school, and of course I didn't lose my blue eyes as my hair darken by the time I left college. I will eventually allow my hair to gray."

Elena's look demanded a follow up, "after I've reached fifty. I like the tone of your Mumm's hair."

Elena knew that Christina had been toning her graying hair for two years, "She is comfortable with her look, but she has a very good colorist."

"Do you really think Damon will allow me to move in?" Elena asked, as she gently dried Candice's back with the soft towel.

Candice pulled her into a hug and kissed her, holding Elena's head, "He's been with more than one of my girlfriends, and I think it took him thirty minutes to suggest to me," Candice said as she now dried Elena back and dropped to focus on her bottom and she moved to her knees, "I'm certain that this beautiful butt was a strong pull as well."

She reached around to caress Elena's vagina, "Mine aren't as full as yours," then she heard Elena's soft moan.

Candice now stood, and the two women moved towards the bed, and Elena smiled as she looked down at Candice's puff labia, "I love that you have the juicy pussy lips!" and she grabbed Candice's hand and spun her around and dropped down to look at the camel toe, that concealed Candice's clitoris.

"Touch me Elena," Candice said, as her hands came to Elena's head.

"Smell me, lick me, eat my cunny," as Elena's tongue teased the protruding labia, and she split the two fat folds with her pointed tongue. Candice sighed, as Elena's fingers reach around and teased Candice's bottom, "Yes, oh yes, in there honey girl. Eat me and my ass."

Candice's hand dropped and she rubbed Elena's hair softly, "I think we can move forward to other important thoughts," and she saw Elena look upward to her face, "I'm not finished exploring your body," and her tongue entered Candice's vagina.

Candice pulled her up and held her face, "I think that you should be inside my pussy," and she watched as Elena dropped to her knees and her tongue moved into Candice's snatch, licking slowly, as Candice felt her reach around and Elena rested her fingertip on her anus. The benefit was immediately noticed, as she continued to suckle and stimulate her lover.

Candice sighed, "Yes, ohh yes, ohh, love me," as Elena's finger remained on the tight back opening, "I'm ready Elena," and she took her hand, helping her stand. "Let me eat your pussy," and Elena again caressed Candice's generous lips, her finger disappearing between the folds. Elena took her hand and lowered her onto her back, "I must see your lovely face as I slip into your vagina Candice," and Elena rubbed her fingers head up and down, splitting Candice's plump labia. She stirred Candice's body for a minute, then reached out and Candice took her left hand, as Elena shifted slightly forward and her three fingers entered Candice's moist pussy.

Candice smiled and didn't moan, "You're inside me and that's what I need, so push in deeper, Yes," Candice now softly groaned. "My love has," she groaned softly. "Her hand in my pussy!" Candice now shifted, pulling up, to embrace Elena, and she bent and kissed her, "Now you, lay Elena, and let me finish us, cowgirl, okay?" and Elena smiled.

She watched as Candice's body rubbed across hers, "Oh god, Candice! I've not been with such a willing lesbian lover in months! Fuck us!"

Candice bent slightly, and Elena moaned, "Yes, stuff your fingers, yes," Candice screamed, and a moment later she held Candice close as they kissed. "You've wanted me to be here," Elena breathed, almost mumbling. "Have I filled your expectations," Elena's fingers were teasing Candice, as Candice held her, "Could you be with me every night?"

Candice hugged her tightly, "Don't second guess what we might be to each other and try to allow my joy to remain for a few more minutes. He clearly has the hots for you, and I'm good with you and him, but keep some space in your head for you and me Elena," and the two continued and Candice came first as Elena bent and licked her clit.

"Oh god, Elana! I've got you wrapped in my world."

The call was simple, and Christina agree to come to the Hotel, as Elena looked across at Damon, and then Candice, "Mumm is aware, and she may have an opinion, but I have loved being here with you both this weekend," Damon cuddled her, and Candice came beside Elena and kissed her cheek.

Christina was a little late, and she had clearly surmised the situation as she arrived wearing an elegant close-fitted ivory dress, and white leather heels. Candice turned, noticing Christina, and she stood up as she was beside the seated Elena, who had Damon's attention. She walked slowly to meet her, and Candice kissed her left cheek. Elena watched the two, knowing that Christina was always demure, trying not to expose her ability to control another woman, and Candice's clear intent was to signal her dominance of the party. Yet the two seemed relaxed, with no evident behavior or submission. Some women are naturally aware of others submissiveness, but they both turned and smiling came close, and Damon now stood and took Christina's hand, kissing her fingers.

Elena noted that her Mumm had selected her Blahnik heels, hence she was a bit taller than even Damon, who now directed the group to the comfortable lobby sofas. Candice's look lingered as did Christina's, but Elena missed the subtle hook, as now Candice sat beside Christina, and she smiled while Damon settled quite close to Elena. The group had some privacy, due to the sofa's position, in the bay window overlooking Fifth Avenue. The waiter poured the champagne. Christina was surprised to see the wine and by Candice's closeness, "I see that you are all now comfortable and we are clearly celebrating," Christina smiled as she took hold of the flute, again looking at Candice for a long moment.

Candice tried to contain her soft giggle, as she was trying to control the next minutes, yet she was deeply attracted to the older woman, and now Elena saw Candice's eyes following Christina, as she crossed her smooth legs. Candice slowly shook her head, trying to release her focus from Christina.

"Your Mumm, ah," she mumbled. "She is quite observant. Yes Christina, the weekend has been remarkable," and she touched Christina's left arm, as Christina turned to her.

"I am quite certain you have all enjoyed each other," Christina stated, but she didn't look at Damon or Elena, and her eyes looking deeply into Candice's.

"And I see that my girl is settled, yet if Elena's to be happy, you must be comfortable sharing your husband Mrs. Monza. I could see you enjoying the adventure," and she discretely moved her right hand to Candice's thigh, gently caressing Candice's hose' covered leg, and Candice looked at her as a flush spread over her cheeks. Elena saw the soft red glow and noted that Candice was quiet now, for she was studying the finish of Christina's nails resting on her thigh. Elena wasn't surprised that Christina was making a pass at Candice, but she shared a glance with Damon.

"Is this what you were thinking of?" Christina asked, still looking at Candice, yet Elena was surprised that Christina was teasing Candice right before her and Damon!

"Mumm, I'm happy, and it is wonderful to that you are able to meet my lover, Damon, oh, and Candice also," and Elena bent near and kissed Candice's cheek. Elena saw how the two were flirting, "The weekend has been amazing, and Damon has arranged for me to share the apartment in the Village!"

Now Candice turned to address Christina, and she mumbled again, causing Elena to look at her, yet she smiled and said, "Damon, ah, my husband, has become enchanted with your Elena," Candice said leaning a little closer to Christina. "As have I," Candice continued as Christina's fingers slowly caressed her thigh. "And we thought that you should be involved in the move, I meant to say the decision to, and Elena's interest in being with us," yet now Christina put her hand up.

"The discussion should be led by Elena, and I appreciate your desire, carnal as it seems Candice, but she should be describing her intentions," and Elena reached across to take Christina's hand.

A moment passed as the four awaited Elena's words, "Mumm, we have been lovers and now I want to be with Damon, and even Candice, but I will not be controlled. That is why I love Damon, and Candice clearly understands this," and Christina glanced back at Candice, noticing her wink at Elena.

Christina felt Candice hand come to her chin, and her kiss was soft, "I think you're the most beautiful woman," Candice said softly, and Elena was astounded, as she had released her hand, and Christina shifted slightly to enjoy Candice's petting and kisses. She was being seduce and she was responding to Candice's attention. Elena considered her next move, as she watched Candice kissing near Christina's left ear, and her hand was quickly beneath Christina's dress, caressing her satin covered sex, and she whispered something.

Elena snickered, "Damon I think we should leave these two alone," and she stood, smiling and she bent to kiss Christina's other cheek.

"Be ready Mumm, as Candice clearly has a plan," and Elena paused as Damon also leaned over to kiss Candice's cheek, then they walked to the elevator. He stopped a moment and asked, "You have your room key honey?"

He smiled, after noting Candice's nod, and he turned and followed Elena as Christina's gaze pivoted to look into Candice's eyes. Candice had whispered a statement that had stirred her:

'you're mine tonight'

Candice felt her proposal to Christina was risky, but Elena's Mumm was still sitting with her, and she seemed quite aroused and looking back at her she asked, "Shall we move to my suite? It's on the floor above theirs."

Christina knew that they would, but she wanted to tease Candice a bit more, and she continued her seduction, "How lovely that you desire me, but can I trust you to be gentle, I mean, my body is tender, and not as easily opened as Elena's," and Candice moved closer and kissed Christina, with her tongue teasing, as her right hand gently caressed Christina's body beneath her dress hem. Her fingers felt the moisture of Christina's arousal, as her other hand traced below Christina's breasts, which were unrestrained.

Christina enjoyed the kiss, but she paused and asked, "How friendly your fingers are. I wonder though, how did you take my Elena?"

Candice was caught off guard by the question, "Ah, well," and her fingers moved free of Christina's dress. "First she was with Damon, and they made love without me being near all night, and earlier this morning Damon asked me to come to the suite and we all made love with Damon penetrating Elena, and me as well," she paused as Christina now touched her left breast.

"So full, and firm," and her mouth moved toward Candice's mouth and another soft kiss. Candice opened her thighs as she felt the hand there. She now enjoyed Christina's fondling her pussy, still concealed by the dress, but she was naked, without a panty, and somehow she spoke.

"Then just before Noon," she groaned softly as she felt a finger enter her vagina, "Ahh, I entered Elena with my strap-on cock, while Damon enjoyed her fellatio. She had quite an interlude, and now she will be with both of us, as often as she wants."

Christina sighed, "Shall we Candice, or is it Candy?"

Candice smiled as she leaned closer, "You can call me Charlie for all I care Christina, and my pussy you know is as wet as yours, so please stand with me, and I'll get us upstairs, so you can push those sexy lips and that wonderful nose between my thighs!" and she stood, reaching out to help Christina.

As the elevator car rose, Christina was thinking that Candice would lead the seduction, and she allowed Candice to hold her, caressing her bottom, but once they closed the suite door, Candice became vulnerable, and she turned away while lifting the back of her dress, "Miss Benner, is this why you're here with me?" as she looked over her shoulder and wiggled her naked bottom, crossed by the satin straps holding her hose'.

"Will you want to stuff my bottom full?" as she pulled her thong aside, and her finger teased her tight exposed butthole.

Christina had experience with women who could easily switch roles, but this evening was different, and she wondered if she was up to the task of holding Candice accountable for seducing Elena. She was certain that was what this altered behavior was inspired by. She was quiet but then spoke strongly, "Just this once I will lead," and she stepped across the room to pick up the slim pink dildo from the bedside, and she noticed the open drawer; there were four other toys to choose from, "Candy, I am quite surprised that you have such a deep need for me to plunder your bottom, yet, I think that I can get into the mood."

She saw that Candice stood still, "Pull your dress top lower and show me your lush tits!" Christina hissed as she picked up a metal anal plug as well. She walked back to Candice as her tongue licked the metal probe, looking directly at the bare breasts that Candice had lifted free from the dress bonnet, "I'll push this first into you," as she was immediately in front of her, and Candice opened her mouth.

"You are a randy slut!" Christina said, as Candice extended her tongue and licked the probe. In a moment, Christina was down on her knees, and Candice felt a hand shift her, and she moaned, as her bottom resisted the penetration, even as Christina's tongue teased the tight opening. Slowly she relaxed, breathing deeply as Christina's small digit now teased the twinkled flesh around her back hole. Christina shifted slightly to one knee as she twisted the metal toy, and slowly inserted the wet toy, as her other hand played with Candice's exposed nipples.

"Oh, good god," Candice groaned, "You want me!" as the metal toy settled, and Christina stood and pulled her into a deep kiss, and she was vigorous with her tongue and mouth, and Candice swooned, "Yes, there, yes," as Christina's fingers reached down to tease her pussy, as she positioned Candice's body with her butt exposed.

"The pink one is for you to moisten Candy," and she saw that Christina had the second toy and brought it to her lips.

Candice, tried to speak, "You know where," but the slim dildo was pushed atop her tongue. Christina looked at her and removed the toy, assuming Candice was speaking of Elena.

"She's on her back and Damon's cock is between her thighs," Candice said quickly, but again Christina pushed the dildo into her mouth.

"I think that you may be incorrect Candy, as I'm pretty sure that she's still sucking his prick, as Elena loves blowing a hard cock."

Candice moved and she grabbed the pink dildo, "You've penetrated Elena more than I have, so I'm certain that you are correct. Now, push me onto the bed and stick that pink prick into my pussy!"

Christina smirked, "No Candy, I have a better idea," and she walked to the nightstand as Candice lay exposed on the bed, her naked pussy glistening. Christina picked up Candice's black strapless, and she lifted off her ivory dress as Candice gazed at her.

"Come here and wet this toy Candy," as she pushed her thong to her thighs while she moved the fat end of the toy to between her thighs.