Entrance Examination 01

Info
To be admitted to a sorority you must be inspected by a frat
199 words
3.62
18.8k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/16/2021
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Entrance Examination at Alpha Alpha Alpha Fraternity 1 -- Ask for Alex

It's your first year of college and you really want to join this one sorority. It has all the most beautiful girls and you always see them around campus hanging off their boyfriends who somehow always happen to be the most devastatingly handsome guys in school. You, on the other hand, haven't even had your first kiss yet. You finally get up the courage to apply and to your surprise and amazement you get all the way through the hazing and the interviews. To be honest you've never been more excited in your life.

On the night you're supposed to hear their final decision, you're told that you're in... on one final condition. You must go alone to Alpha Alpha Alpha fraternity tonight at 9pm and ask for Alex. You're scared to go for some reason, but you've come too far to turn back now. At 9pm sharp you find yourself standing in front of the huge iron gates of the fraternity, your hand hesitating at the buzzer, practicing asking for Alex. It's now or never...

Part 1 is SFW. The stories that follow are NSFW.

--:--
--:--
1.0
1001Fantasies
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I had to turn it off. Story plot sounded intriguing but the narration should use more normal voice levels for the non erotic segments and save the breathy trying to be romantic voice for when things become intimate.

1001Fantasies1001Fantasiesabout 3 years agoAuthor

That's encouraging! We really want to break into the "listen until you fall asleep" genre.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Narrator sounds like he’s trying not to walk someone up

Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Lake House Videos Jack's first bisexual video.in Group Sex
Loaning Ellie to a Stranger Lining Ellie up for her first hot wife experience.in Loving Wives
Getting Closer to Our Friends Growing friendship between two couples.in Group Sex
Unexpected Company Pt. 01-03 College dorm friends accidentally catch a couple in bed.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
The Wife Older wife rediscovers her wild side at frat party.in Loving Wives
More Stories