Ep. 02: A Proper Date Ch. 02

Story Info
Jack and Laurel continue their date.
2.2k words
4.55
4.4k
4

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 09/25/2023
Created 07/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Bourbon Chronicles

Chapter 2 - A Real Date Episode 2

Dinner with Laurel had been really nice. The kiss afterward was great. What followed was unforgettable. Laurel and I ended up at her apartment after our dinner date, and before long, we were in her bed and I was deep inside her.

I kissed her neck as my cock moved in and out of her. Her scent was intoxicating as I breathed her in. She moaned as my mouth moved over her neck. I licked and kissed my way lower, grabbing one massive breast in both hands. I greedily sucked her nipple into my mouth and felt it become harder. I popped it out of my mouth and ran my fingertip over it, gently flipping it back and forth. Laurel reached for the other nipple and gave it a pinch and tug.

"You nipples are unbelievable," I said.

"Thank you," she laughed and smiled up at me. Her eyes were even bluer in this light.

I pulled my condom-wrapped cock from Laurel's tight pussy. "Stand up and bend over for me," I instructed.

Laurel got off the bed and stood in her stockings and heels, bent over, with her creamy pussy exposed to me. "Yes sir," she coyly replied. I stood behind her, running my finger from her clit to her opening, picking up pussy juices all the way. I grabbed my cock with my other hand and slid it back inside Laurel and she gasped as I drove deeper inside her. I reached around her head and offered her my soaked finger to taste. She sensually took it in her mouth and licked it clean. Driven wild with lust from this, I grabbed her by her curvy hips and started pounding her hard and deep. I didn't fuck her especially fast, but found a motion that got the best response and kept at it.

Laurel had a dirty mouth which I loved. "Fuck your cock is so deep in me!" Laurel's cunt was a greedy mess and she pushed back onto my cock trying to get even more.

*SMACK* I spanked the exposed part of her creamy ass and she yelped. Her head turned back to look at me making it clear that she liked it. *SMACK. SMACK. SMACK!* I gave her booty three more good spanks, each increasing in velocity.

"Ah! Fuck," she grunted. I gave her softer love pats next, carefully hitting the same spot each time and watching her ass cheeks turn pink. I felt the squeeze of her pussy each time my hand made contact. I ran my hands down the seams of her black stockings. They were so sheer and silky to the touch.

"I want to see those legs in the air," I told her, my voice filled with animalistic lust.

Laurel flipped onto her back and with the grace of a dancer, she pointed her toes to the ceiling and then spread them apart, still high over her head. I was impressed. My cock slipped right back inside her as I moved into position. She was breathing hard as I found a good rhythm. The sound of our bodies coming together was filled with grunts and moans. I took her huge tits in my hands, pulling them together. They bounced in a wave-like motion as I found just the right speed.

"Fuck," she blurted out. "I love how you grabbed my tits and started pounding me. Please don't stop."

Her words emboldened me and I angled myself for the deepest possible thrusts. The air from the ceiling fan did its best to keep us cool as the sweat started to build up on my forehead. I wiped it away with a quick motion of my hand and returned my focus to Laurel. "Never gonna stop," I grinned back.

"Fuck, I'm close," she said as she reached down between her legs. As Laurel started to rub her clit in fast little circles, I felt her clench down on me. She was really close, I could feel it. I leaned in and started sucking her nipple as I continued my deep thrusts. "It's so deep!" she moaned.

Laurel's orgasm hit and she shut her eyes tightly, grasping the sheets. She gasped as I pulled back from sucking her nipple to see her face. The second wave of pleasure came over her body; her pussy got much slipperier and her grip tighter. She opened her eyes and stared into mine. Her hands came up to the sides of my face. "Never stop fucking me!" she shouted and I knew I was about to cum.

"I'm really close," I told her.

"Give it to me," she said. "I need your cum so bad."

That was all I could take. My thrusts slowed and I felt a load of warm cum moving up my shaft. I pressed my cock as far inside Laurel's dripping cunt as I could as I started to cum. My ass clenched and my cock rhythmically pumped out a huge load. "Fuuuuuuck!" was all I could say. I watched Laurel's expression as I orgasmed change from pleasure to pride as she knew she got a huge load of cum from me.

After taking a moment to catch my breath, I slowly slid out of Laurel. I flipped on my back and slid off the drenched condom. My cock still stood erect, pulsating every so often. Laurel and I turned to look at each other. At the same time, we both said, "Wow!"

"That was intense," I said.

"So good," she agreed. "Next time I want you to pull out and cum on me. I want to be covered in it."

Next time! Excellent, I thought to myself. "Of course."

Laurel went to the bathroom to freshen up as I laid panting on the bed. The sex was great, but it felt like we were just getting started. There was so much that I wanted to explore with Laurel, and this was a very good start. After cleaning myself up, I joined Laurel who had put on a black silk robe over her remaining lingerie. We talked a little as I got dressed. It was getting late and I was exhausted and ready to go home and sleep.

"I had a great time tonight," I told her as she walked me to the door.

"Me too," she smiled wryly. "Aren't you parked like a million miles away?"

"It's not that bad," I laughed.

"Let me walk you to your car," she offered.

"You sure?" I asked. Laurel stood there, smoldering in her robe, stockings, and heels..

She grabbed her keys and we headed out to my car. When we got to it, I turned and kissed her. My hands found their way to her ass again as we made out. "Let me give you a ride home," I offered. She laughed and agreed. I drove around the block and dropped Laurel in front of her building with a final kiss goodnight.

"Text me when you're home so I know you made it back safely," she said.

"I will," I promised and took off down the street. I played back some of my favorite moments from the night in my head on the drive home. Laurel was really fun, and super hot, and it sounded like a second date was a sure thing. I made sure to text Laurel when I got home.

"Made it home! Tonight was amazing," I wrote.

"Thanks for letting me know," Laurel sent back. "I had a great time."

Few nights in my life, did I sleep better than that one. Between the craziness at work, the secret meeting with Laurel in my office, and this date, the week was certainly one to remember. I texted Laurel around 11 am on Saturday, hoping that she got to sleep in.

"Good morning sexy," I wrote. "I really enjoyed properly meeting you yesterday, over dinner." I waited for her reply.

"And over the side of the bed?"

I laughed out loud. "Yes, I enjoyed meating you over the side of the bed too. LOL"

"Yeah, you really gave it to me good," she said.

"You were incredible," I told her. We chatted on and off throughout the weekend as we really started to get to know each other. I went to bed on Sunday night with thoughts of taking Laurel out again soon. I drifted off to sleep, but as often happens, I woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't get back to sleep. I scrolled through some social media for a bit before clicking over to my WhatsApp chat with Laurel. I saw that she'd just been online and texted her a hello.

"What are you doing up at this hour?" she asked.

"Probably the same thing you're doing. Not sleeping."

"Probably," she wrote back with a laughing face emoji. "I'm often awake at odd hours when I should be sleeping."

"Me too. Well I guess text me whenever you can't sleep. It's likely I might be awake."

"I'll keep that in mind."

Chatting with Laurel got me thinking about how sexy she looked laying underneath me the other night and I reached for my cock. "I wish I was there with you in bed right now," I told her.

"That would be nice," she agreed. "We could snuggle."

"Maybe make out a little," I offered.

"Only a little?"

"Okay we could make out a lot. Fine, have it your way," I joked.

"Mmm," she said, "sounds hot."

"You're hot!" I said as I stroked my growing erection.

"Thank you." Smile emoji.

I snapped a quick photo of the tent in my bed, no skin showing, just the raised sheet draped over my dick. "This is what talking to you does to me," I captioned the photo and hit send.

"Oooh! Can I see more?"

I pulled back the sheet and worked to find the best angle to take a picture for Laurel. With a firm grip at the base of my hardness, I gave a squeeze and took the photo. I sent it off to Laurel after a quick crop to hide the pile of clothes on the chair in the background.

Laurel must have been inspired by my actions because the reply I got was a photo taken from Laurel's perspective of her purple rabbit vibe about three inches deep into her pussy. "I was thinking about your cock."

She was?! "Wow, thanks," I wrote back, unsure what to say.

"Your cock felt so good inside me. You got me thinking about that feeling and I just had to."

My hand was pumping up and down my cock as I went back and forth from the picture to the chat. "Ah fuck. Yes Laurel. I want you to fuck that pussy for me, just like I did on our date." My desire was growing along with my cock as it dripped that first clear drop. I shot another picture and sent it to her.

"Yum!"

"So slippery," I wrote.

"Yes, rub it all over that sexy dick for me, Jack!" Laurel continued sliding the toy in and out of herself and getting wetter and wetter.

My cock continued to leak as I stroked it until it was super slick with pre-cum. "What are you doing?" I asked her.

She sent back a really short video clip of her taking the rabbit vibe as deep as it would go, rabbit ears pressing up against her swollen clit with each stroke. That drove me crazy. There's not much hotter than watching a woman make herself feel good. "I'm remembering how good your cock felt in me."

"So good." Laurel got me so excited. She was so sexually confident and seemed so comfortable showing me everything. Thinking about her lying in bed imagining me fucking her was pretty hot. I couldn't wait for another opportunity.

"Do you want to cum for me, Jack?"

"Fuck yes, I want it so bad," I wrote.

"I want it all over me. Cum on my tits," she said. "It turns me on so much."

That was all I needed to hear. My stroking reached a pinnacle and I was close to the point of no return. "I'm so close. I'm gonna cum."

"Do it," she wrote. "I want it all over me. Cum for me, Jack."

Just as Laurel asked, spurts of warm thick cum shot out of my throbbing cock, up my body, soaking my chest and belly. "Cumming!!!!" was all I could type. I kept rubbing it as the peak subsided and enjoyed the cool down.

"I want to see."

"See?" I asked.

"Show me the cum all over you," she pleaded.

I opened the camera app and held my phone above my body capturing as much of the cum in the photo as I could and sent it off.

"Fuck, that's so hot. It's going to make me cum." Laurel set her rabbit toy aside and grabbed her bullet vibe. She pressed it to her clit while looking at the photo of Jack's naked body covered in his load. She wanted to smell it, taste it. Lick it off his body. The fire in her pussy grew as she began to orgasm.

I cleaned myself off as I waited a minute or two before her next message. "Damn! That was intense."

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Yeah." Grinning emoji, fire emoji.

"I hope you get back to sleep," I said. "Cumming always helps me."

"I hope so too. I'm glad you were awake."

"You can message me any time."

"Same," she replied. "Sleep well."

"You too," I wrote and then rolled over and fell into a deep sleep.