Ep. 02: A Proper Date Ch. 04

Story Info
Laurel & Jack explore public play & more. 4th of 5 Episodes.
1.8k words
4.73
2.3k
3

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 09/25/2023
Created 07/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Bourbon Chronicles

Chapter 2 - A Real Date Episode 4

Notes to reader: Thanks for coming along on this journey with us. If you started in the middle, we invite you to go back and check out the earlier stories. Chapter two will have an Episode 5 very soon. Chapter 3 is already well in the works as well. If something was especially arousing for you, please share that in the comments. We love seeing them.

Laurel was naked and riding my hard cock as I lay beneath her. Sex the night before was great and this morning was no disappointment either. I grabbed both of Laurel's giant boobs and squished them together in my hands. I licked each nipple and then pushed them together rubbing her wet nipples together as she fucked me.

"You really like these, don't you?" she asked, grabbing her right boob in her hand. She pulled her nipples up to her mouth and sucked on it as I watched.

"Doesn't everyone?" I laughed. I was really turned on watching her suck her own nipple.

"Touché," she said and winked.

I could probably enjoy being ridden like this all morning, but I wanted to flip her over. I leaned up, put my arms around her and began a twisting motion. She picked up on it and started to dismount my cock. "Roll on your back," I said.

She flipped onto her back where I was just laying. "Fuck me properly," she demanded as she spread her legs for me. I didn't need to be asked twice.

Laurel grabbed her tits and pushed them together as I positioned myself to re-enter her. That made me so excited that I almost missed the entry. I rubbed my cock on her pussy to get the condom nice and wet and slid right back where I belonged.

"Oh fuck," she said and bit her lip as I stretched her out. She wiggled her tits up and down alternating left and right. I gave her a good hard pounding that left her short of breath. Laurel made spectacular involuntary sounds as her body processed the pleasure radiating from her pussy. The more she squealed, the harder my cock throbbed inside her.

"I want to fuck your tits," I told her with lust in my voice.

"That's so hot," Laurel grinned.

I slid the condom off and slipped myself between her boobs. They were so big that my cock disappeared in them. I slid back and forth and the tip of my cock peered out from the tops of her mounds. My pre-cum dripped between them and they got really slippery. Laurel leaned down and licked the tip of my cock as it poked out. I was so close.

"I'm going to cum," I warned.

"Do it! Fuck my big tits until you cum!" she begged.

"Beg for it," I smiled with a gleam in my eye.

"Please Jack, I need you to cum between my tits! Give it all to me."

My hands held her tits together as my thumbs circled her nipples. I threw my head back without realizing it as I reached the peak. Laurel grabbed my ass as spurts of white hot cum shot between her tits and splashed the bottom of her chin and rolled down her neck. I finished cumming and landed back sitting between Laurel's spread legs. I needed to taste that sweet pussy.

I wrapped my hands under her thighs and dove into her dripping wet cunt. Laurel slid her fingers into my hair and moaned, "Oh you're so good at that."

I reached around with one hand and slid my index finger down to her entrance as I licked. I pushed a finger inside and then another. Laurel bucked her hips. I started massaging inside with my fingers as my tongue worked on her clit. As she got closer, her g-spot became noticeably swollen and easy to locate. I applied rhythmic pressure and soon Laurel clamped down on my fingers.

"Fuck I'm so close. Your fingers feel so good."

I started fingering Laurel's pussy with intensity and skill. Her orgasmic release began and her hips lifted off the bed as her back arched. I pulled my head back to watch her. Her face contorted with pleasure and she screamed as a little bit of girl cum squirted out of her and onto my arm and the sheets. "Ahhh!" she groaned in pleasure.

"What do you say?" I reminded her.

"Thank you, Sir," she panted.

"Good girl," I told her as I slipped my fingers out. "You came so good for me!"

"Did I... did I squirt?" she asked a bit sheepishly.

"Yeah!" I was so excited by it.

"I hope you don't mind," she said blushing.

"Mind? I loved it. That was incredible."

"I've never squirted like that before," she said coyly.

"Did you enjoy it?" I asked.

"Oh very much," she grinned as she lay still coated in my semen.

"Me too," I shared as I plopped back down on the bed next to her.

"We need coffee," Laurel said with determination.

"We do!" I exclaimed.

And that was the first time we had morning sex and coffee together, but it definitely wouldn't be the last.

Laurel and I chatted a bit throughout the day on Sunday. I did chores around the house while watching sports most of the day. Laurel and I talked about making lunch plans again for the week ahead. I couldn't wait to see her again. There was something about her that just captivated me. It wasn't just the sex, it was everything about this woman.

"Good night," I texted her as I got in bed.

"Good night," she wrote back with a kissing face. I sent one back.

I was at work Monday morning when Laurel texted. I had to get in the habit of checking around me before getting involved in a text conversation with Laurel when I was at work. I just couldn't stop myself from having a big stupid grin on my face while talking to her.

"So when are we going out to lunch this week?" she asked.

"How about Wednesday?" I asked even though I wanted to say, "how about today?"

"Perfect," she replied. "I'm looking forward to it."

"Me too." I sent Laurel links to a few restaurants to check out and we picked a nice outdoor cafe.

The weather was just cool enough to sit outside without being uncomfortable, and there was a nice breeze. I was dressed in my usual shirt and tie since I was at the office today. Laurel showed up on a striped dress that showed off every curve of her amazing body. Lunch conversation was casual and fun. We flirted and laughed and we talked about going out again this weekend. I couldn't wait for another night with Laurel.

As lunch wrapped up I asked, "walk you to your car?"

"Oh I took a Lyft today," she responded.

"Well, I can drive you back to work if you want," I offered.

"Sure, that'd be great," she smiled with that look that made my insides melt.

We got the check and headed out to my car. Laurel gave me her work address and I put it into my navigation and we headed out. "Do you have to get back right away?" she asked and we neared her office.

"Not right away I guess."

"Good," she said with a smile that hinted that she was up to something. "Turn right at the next street." Laurel rested her hand on my leg as I drove.

"Okay," I turned and slowed down a bit. " Where to?"

"It's just up ahead on the left. You're going to turn down that alley and then there's a parking lot on the right just when you come out the other side.

I pulled down the alley and found the lot easily. It was surrounded by a cinderblock wall on 3 sides and was shaded by some large trees. There were no other cars there. As I was about to ask Laurel where we were going, she reached over and cupped my groin with her hand. I felt my cock spring to life. So did Laurel who unzipped and reached into my pants.

"What are you..."

"Help me with that belt," she said with a wink as she unhooked her seatbelt.

As requested, I undid my belt and the button on my pants. Laurel wasted no time pulling my boxers back. My cock sprung out already at attention. Laurel seemed to have that effect on me. She gave it a few quick strokes and a good squeeze before leaning over and putting the head of my cock in her mouth.

"Fuuuuck!" was all I could get out. Laurel swirled her tongue on my cock head and came up for a kiss. That made me even harder. I looked around. Could anyone see us? There was no one.

"Mmmmph, mmmm, mmmmph," Laurel worked my cock with her hand and made sexy sounds as she sucked up and down on it. I put a hand in her hair as she drove me crazy. Doing this out in public was an unexpected turn-on and I knew I wasn't going to last long. Laurel's mouth was warm and wet in stark contrast to the cold air blowing out of the air conditioner vents. A couple of minutes of talented cock-sucking later I was very close to cumming. Laurel pumped.

"Oh fuck Laurel, I'm gonna cum."

She pulled her mouth off my cock for just a moment. "Good. I want to swallow it all." And just like that she was back to sucking my sloppy, wet dick.

I felt my orgasm start and so did Laurel. I tilted my head back and closed my eyes. She pushed my cock farther back in her mouth as streams of warm cum filled her throat and mouth. I was so turned on by this public act that I came way more than usual and Laurel had a hard time taking it, but she did really well. When the orgasmic cock spasms died down I opened my eyes to see Laurel pulling her mouth from its vise-grip on my cock. She had cum leaking from the corners of her mouth as she looked up for a kiss.

This gorgeous creature just asked me to pull into a private lot so she could suck me off! My heart was still pounding from my orgasm as her slippery lips met mine. As we made out, she gave my cock a couple more tugs and a final drop of cum dripped from my cock onto her hand. She brought it to her mouth and licked up the last of my cum.

"Thanks for dessert," she smiled.

"Thank you! I'm not sure I can return the favor here."

"You don't need to. I loved sucking your cock in public, and I think you loved it too."

"I absolutely did," I said, zipping up. I'd had sex in a car a few times when I was younger, but that was at night at a lovers' lookout. This was in broad daylight in the middle of the city and that made it so much hotter. I dropped Laurel off at work with a final kiss and headed back to the office.