Ep. 02: A Proper Date Ch. 05

Story Info
Jack and Laurel explore more public play and sex at home.
2k words
4.57
2.8k
4

Part 9 of the 14 part series

Updated 09/25/2023
Created 07/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Bourbon Chronicles

Chapter 2 - A Real Date Episode 5

"You're amazing!" I texted her when I got to my desk. I realized that my smile hurt as I watched the three dots dance on my screen as Laurel typed. "Can't say I ever had a nooner bj in a parking lot before."

"I've never done that before. Honestly I don't know what came over me. There's just something about you that excites me and I just needed your cock in my mouth."

"I know what you mean. I get a similar feeling about you. I can't wait to return the favor."

"Noted," her response was short and cute.

"Text you later," I wrote as I began to work on my plan on how to return the favor. It didn't take long for an opportunity to present itself. We made a dinner date for Friday and I found a great bar to go to after dinner.

Laurel got stuck working late Friday and asked me to pick her up directly from work. When I pulled up, she was waiting outside, dressed in a cute business skirt with a well-tailored jacket and a white silk blouse which framed her immense cleavage. She wore sensible red pumps that added a splash of color to the monochrome look. She got in the car and leaned over for a quick kiss.

"Sorry about the change of plans," she began.

"Don't worry about it," I replied. "I'm sure you would have liked time to go home first."

"Yeah, I was going to wear something else, but I guess you get Business Laurel today."

I laughed. "Well, Business Laurel is very sexy. I remember interviewing her."

"Oh yeah, that went pretty well even though I didn't get the job," she joked.

"Yeah it did!"

We pulled up to the restaurant and valeted the car. Laurel and I spent the next couple of hours sharing personal stories and details of our lives as we ate and had cocktails. We talked about my beagle, Charlie, and Laurel said she was really looking forward to meeting her. We laughed a lot, I remember that the most from dinner. She was so funny and had the greatest laugh. After dinner we went to the bar I suggested for some more drinks.

It took a few minutes for our eyes to adjust to the really dark atmosphere of the bar. I ordered two Old Fashioneds at the bar while Laurel got us a table in the back corner away from the house band. She sat on the curved dark red velvet bench which had a big round table in front of it. I joined her and set down our drinks.

"Fun place," she said. We clinked glasses and sipped. "Mmm! Good Old Fashioned."

"For sure," I said, sliding closer to Laurel. A few drinks led to a lot of making out. We were both sufficiently buzzed and aroused when I decided it was time to return the favor. "Go to the ladies room and take off your panties," I instructed her.

She pulled back to look at me. "Oh, you're serious." She laughed. "And then what am I supposed to do with them?"

"Leave your purse here. Go take them off and tuck them into your hand and then bring them to me." I suggested.

Laurel felt a warmth between her legs. This was so exhilarating. "Yes, Sir," she said as she scooted out of the booth and headed to the ladies room with her heart pounding in her ears.

She was only gone a couple of minutes, but the anticipation made it seem much longer. As Laurel walked back over to our table, she strutted with confidence. Her left hand was balled in a loose fist and a bit of black lace stuck out where her thumb met her fingers.

"As requested," Laurel said as she presented her closed hand to me.

"Good girl," I said and patted her open seat next to me.

Laurel sat down with anticipation. What was Jack going to do? Get under the table and eat her out right here? It was dark in the bar, but not that dark. Jack leaned in and kissed Laurel. Soon they were making out with their hands all over each other, but no one in the place seemed to notice or care. Laurel could feel the wetness growing between her legs. Something about the way Jack kissed just made her so needy. That's when Jack made his move.

"Remember when I said I wanted to return the favor, when you sucked me off in my car?" I started. Before Laurel could respond, I reached under Laurel's skirt and ran my finger up her thigh and found her wetness.

Laurel gasped, "Jack!" Her face was bright red, but it was too dark for anyone to see her blush.

"Shhh," I reassured her. I put my free arm around her and pulled her close. My finger ran up and down the length of her slit as it grew ever wetter. I circled her opening with two fingers as her juices coated my fingers. I slid two fingers inside Laurel's pussy and pushed my thumb against her clit.

"Oh fuck," she moaned a bit loud. It didn't matter, the house band was louder. Laurel looked around the bar. Could anyone see what was happening under the table? No way, it was too dark. That didn't make it any less exhilarating.

"I want you to grind on my fingers, Laurel," I whispered in her ear, just loud enough for her to hear.

Laurel looked me in the eyes and purred, "Yes, Sir." She began to rock her hips, working my fingers into the ideal position for her pleasure. I watched her fuck my hand a for a minute before kissing her again. From across the bar, we probably looked just like two drunk people on a date. As she got more and more aroused, I felt her pussy warm and tighten on my fingers. My thumb worked small circles on her clit as we embraced. "I'm not sure I can be quiet," she said.

"I can help with that. Tell me when you're close." The sensation of fingering Laurel in public was intoxicating. I felt so powerful as I worked her towards her climax.

"Right now, right fucking now!" She was needy and short of breath as her hips rocked back and forth. Laurel didn't care about anyone hearing her or seeing them. In the moment she desperately needed that release.

I could tell she was serious and I took my free hand and stuck two fingers in front of her face. "Suck," I said in a firm but kind tone. My cock was getting pretty hard in my pants as I touched her lips.

Laurel took my fingers in her mouth just as she had the others buried in her cunt. Her inner walls grabbed my fingers as the orgasm hit. She sucked my fingers hard to avoid shouting out loud. That made my cock leak and throb. Laurel's head rocked back as spams of wet joy went through her body. I removed my fingers from her mouth as she gasped. After a few moments, she started to catch her breath and I carefully slid my fingers from her wetness.

"Holy shit!" was all she could say. She panted as her heart pounded in her ears.

"That was so hot!" I said. "You've got one last task for the moment." I held my glistening fingers out for her.

Laurel didn't need any further direction as she grabbed my hand and proceeded to lick my fingers clean. "Care for a taste?" she asked.

"Of course," I replied as she kissed me. Damn did she even realize how good her pussy tasted? "You're so fucking hot!"

"I need you to take me home and fuck me right now, Jack," she said with urgency.

Luckily, I had already closed out the bill while Laurel was slipping off her panties. "You don't have to ask twice!"

The drive to Laurel's place was short and she teased me the whole way, rubbing my leg and cock through my pants until I was really hard. She unlocked the door and we practically tumbled into her bed. I kicked off my shoes and quickly took off my shirt and pants. Laurel had gotten on her hands and knees, skirt flipped up, with her bare ass facing me. I slipped on a condom without a word and got behind her. I pressed my swollen purple head against her needy opening. Laurel had already cum once that night, but that had just made her more cock-hungry. I teased around her pussy with my penis. I slid the head inside her and just stopped. She tried to push back on it to take more, but I kept my entry at the same depth.

"Is there something you want?" I asked.

"Your cock," she answered.

"Good girls ask for what they want," I responded.

"Please may I have your cock, Sir?" Her use of "Sir" was always titillating.

"Beg for it."

"Please, I need your big hard cock inside me right now. I fucking need you inside me! Please fuck me."

There's something about being begged for a good fucking that is just intoxicating. I pushed forward and with a single slow motion, I filled Laurel's tight little cunt with my cock. I felt every ripple and fold inside of her vagina as it expanded to take me in. I slid out and pushed in again, even deeper this time.

"Too deep!" she eeked.

"Sorry," I apologized. "I get so deep in you like this." I adjusted the depth of my strokes and picked up the pace. I grabbed the sides of her beautiful round ass and gave it a good jiggle as we fucked. The slapping sounds of bodies coming together mixed with our moans and grunts. I gave her ass some playful smacks and Laurel's little noises let me know that she was enjoying them. As good as it was fucking her like this, I couldn't see her tits from this angle and I flipped her over so I could get a better view.

Laurel was on her back playing with her nipples as I filled her with cock. "I'm close," I told her.

"Yes. Give me your cum. I want it all over me."

"Fuck, that's hot!" I said as my orgasm built. "Beg for it."

"Give me your fucking cum! I need it." Laurel reached down and rubbed her clit which caused her to squeeze my cock. As I pulled out and slipped off the condom, she continued. "Please cum on my pussy," she implored as she neared her own peak. Wave after wave of cum splashed Laurel's hands and body as I unloaded on her. Laurel looked at me with an intense expression of lust and need. "Put it back in," she demanded.

"I... I..." I stammered, my cock still spasming with its release.

Laurel grabbed the base of my shaft and put my cock head in her pussy. She grabbed me with her other hand around my waist and pulled me in.

"Fuck me!" She was so urgent in her pleading. As I started moving in and out, Laurel reached down and rubbed her clit. Her orgasm came fast and hard. She rubbed my cum all over her clit and mound as her cunt gripped my cock with her spasms of pleasure. "Oh fuck, oh fuck yessss!"

"That's a good girl," I said, feeling super turned on from watching her play. I rolled off Laurel and laid down next to her. My cock still semi-hard and glistening with our juices pulsed. Laurel, who was still coming down from her orgasm, caught sight of it and leaned over to pop it in her mouth. It was still really sensitive and I gasped as she licked it clean. "You're incredible!"

"Thank you," she said as she got up to go to the bathroom. "You're pretty hot yourself."

~~~ Please come back soon for Chapter 3 - Fun with Sex Toys! ~~~