Era Erotica Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whoa Cole. Damn you're big. I'd forgotten." I said, wiping the corners of my mouth.

He didn't have time to respond as my lips covered him again and I started sucking. I gazed up at him while I blew his big hard cock. Taylor ran her hand over my body, groping my tender areas as she ducked her head underneath to gobble at his balls. Cole let out a long guttural groan as the two hottest blondes at the party worked in tandem to coax a nice fat juicy load from his swollen testicles. My own blonde head was bobbing as quickly as Taylor's had been. The longer his girthy fuckstick plunged in and out of my oral cavity, the more I realized that I wanted his cum. Like really wanted it. My enthusiasm at an all-time high, I used every oral trick I knew, slobbering up and down the fleshy instrument of pleasure. Pausing to sloppily kiss one side of the spit-soaked prick, Taylor's pouty lips met mine on the other side. Our tongues curled around the rock-hard flesh to play with one another as our lips pressed hard together. We slowly moved down the shaft, teasing and kissing every inch of meaty cock. Reaching his bulging testicles, each of us took one into our mouth's sucking like a vacuum. We each placed a hand on the shaft, working in perfection synchronization as we stroked him fiercely. Taylor took him back into her mouth, blowing him like a professional pornstar as I focused on his balls. I bathed the already dripping nutsack with more saliva as I ran my tongue over his scrotum, kissing and sucking all the way. He looked ready to blow any second, and who could blame him? Pushing Taylor off of that fat cock, I swallowed him straight down. My cheeks caved inwards as my lips formed a seal, sliding up and down the shaft. My eyes were locked right on his. He mumbled some kind of warning as his cock swelled and suddenly hot, thick, jism exploded like a bomb into my mouth, pumping another huge load. I squealed with glee as his salty semen washed over my tongue.

God, he tastes so good. I thought to myself, inadvertently comparing him to my husband. So much more cum too.

When I released him, not a drop of cum had been spilled. I opened my mouth wide to prove it, my wiggling tongue swirling around the pearly pool.

Taylor looked aghast at me. "Karlie! Uncool!" She was pouting as she swayed unsteadily on her knees. "That's my cum! Give it here!"

She forced her lips onto mine, tongue snaking into my open mouth. She was the hostess after all, it was only right to share. Her tongue dipped into the pool of swirling sticky goo, lapping like a kitten at a milk saucer. Our lips came together as the cum was swapped back and forth. Before we knew it, all of his precious baby batter had disappeared down our gullets. One lone drop rolled down Taylor's cheek. I darted forward, licking it up eagerly. I daren't waste a drop.

"I love you two..." He said drunkenly mesmerized by the sight of us. "We need to get together, like every weekend."

I giggled and stood up. "Maybe not every weekend, but I'll take you up on that offer. You two lovebirds behave now."

Both gave me drunken goodbyes as they tumbled into their room to do lord knows what. I marched back towards the party. Wiping my mouth to make sure it was clean, I searched for my husband only to find him in the exact spot I left him. I sat back down next to my him, still able to taste Cole's virile seed on my taste buds.

"Where have you been dear?" He asked.

"Oh...I was just helping Taylor with something." I said, unable to stop a sly smirk spreading across my face.

2019

"Uh-huh." Taylor said. "Well, you were right. We should get together more often."

"No arguments here." Cole said.

"I'll check my schedule. Ta-ta you two." She said cheerily and ended the phone call.

"That brings us about to midnight." Said Taylor. "Do you remember ringing in the new year?"

"...not exactly." Cole admitted.

"Lemme text Sel. She was with me most of the night maybe she remembers."

Across town in the middle of a late morning workout, Selena Gomez looked down at her phone. A text from Taylor. Thinking it was likely about something last night, she swiped her phone to open it. Indeed, it was. Her fingers hesitated over the screen, pondering what exactly she should tell them of what she saw last night.

11:53PM The Previous Night

I wanted a quiet moment alone before the clock struck midnight, so I slunk away from the party up to the roof where we had all begun the evening. My heels clicked on the stairs as I reached the door to the roof. Just as I was about to push it open, I heard some strange noises coming from the other side. Opening it a sliver, I peered out onto what I thought would be a deserted rooftop. Instead, I saw two people going at it. The woman was bent over the railing, black heels planted firmly on the ground as she cried out to the city below while her man thrusted behind her wildly.

"Of course." I whispered to myself as I peered closer at the pair. "Taylor and Cole! They're fucking again! That's gotta be like the fifth time tonight. Damn that's a good dick."

Taylor was grunting like a wounded animal. She always did like to squeal in the sack. Cole was using her hips like handlebars as he plowed her from behind. I opened the door a bit further to get a better view. Both were clothed, apart from Taylor's lower half. It was freezing out, but the gigantic heating lamps placed strategically helped to make it tolerable. Still that meant I could get a nice profile view of that thick cock that was fucking my best friend. It had been haunting my dreams all night since I'd seen Taylor blowing Cole in the bathroom. The noises coming from Taylor as that fat prick pounded her little pink pussy into submission were enough to send me spiraling into a state of arousal. Her screams of pleasures bounced off the concrete city, intermingling with the sounds of New Year's Eve celebrations coming from the streets below.

"Fuck me. I'd love a cock like that." I whispered, my imagination running wild with naughty abandon.

Taylor and I had no secrets from one another, and she had gone into many lengthy details about Cole's sexual prowess, but never before had I actually seen them in action or gotten to partake myself. I could feel heat blooming between my legs as my pussy dampened while watching Cole rail my best friend. I didn't close the door. Instead, I watched as the steam from their breath float away into the air as their hot genitals clashed in the cold night. I tucked my luscious locks of jet-black hair behind each ear, bit down on my glossy pink lower lip and slipped a hand beneath my own skirt. Already the fabric of my undergarments was moist. Over the fabric I pressed, stroking lightly back and forth as I watched them fuck. Cole was wild animal, drunk off his ass and without a care in the world. He mercilessly clapped his hips against hers, plump ass rippling beneath each savage thrust. His heavy cum-filled orbs were swinging like a pendulum as he drove himself balls deep over and over again. I shifted my panties aside and sunk one caramel-colored digit deep into my twat, shuddering at the sensation. I immediately followed with another. I'd gotten very good at pleasuring myself in recent months. Knuckle deep, I searched for my own g-spot, finding it immediately and began to flick my manicured fingertips against the most sensitive of my inner regions. I bit down on my harder, as carnal noises threatened to escape from between from my very full lips.

"YES COLE! FUCK ME! THAT'S IT! FUCK ME! FUUUUCCKKK MEEE!!" Taylor cried out to the city below her.

She must be wasted as well. I clutched the door for support as I fucked myself on my fingers, grinding my hungry pussy into my tiny hand as placed the flat of my thumb against my hard clit to, working desperately to bring myself to orgasm. Taylor did look beautiful, light from a thousand sources reflecting her shining blonde hair as it bounced around. She always looked beautiful.

"Turn around." Cole said, the slur in his words evident even from my distance.

He stopped his thrusting until she spun around to face him. "I wanna see your face while I fuck the shit out of you."

That's sweet. I thought to myself.

She pulled off of him, momentarily exposing his cock to the air before leaning backwards against the railing. She took her mile-long legs and wrapped them around his waist as he lifted her up with his arms and reentered her piping hot snatch. I now had a clear view of Taylor's face twist with pleasure as Cole began jackhammering into her again. My fingers flicked faster inside of me as my free hand slipped beneath my shirt to tweak one dark nipple. Suddenly the sound of cheering erupted throughout the streets of New York City. 30 seconds to midnight.

"YES COLE!" Taylor screamed. "MAKE ME CUM! RIGHT AT MIDNIGHT!"

He uttered a grunt of affirmation and held her tighter, kissing her sloppily as his hips became a blur, the sound of smacking flesh audible even over the screams from the streets below. It was sweet music to my ears as whimpers of ecstasy escaped from between my clenched white teeth. Taylor's O-face was gradually taking over as all parties came closer and closer to climax. My body was begging for an orgasm, and my fingers were eager to grant it, almost as if they had a mind of their own.

"Ten...nine...eight." People could be heard screaming below.

"GONNA CUUUMMM! C-C-CCC-UUUMMMIINGGG!" Taylor yelled as her screams tore through the air.

"Seven...six...five...four..."

My brown eyes squeezed shut as as I sunk my fingers in deep again, grinding like I was riding an actual cock.

"God! Yes!" I squeaked out as my own orgasm triggered like a bullet firing from a gun.

"Three...two...one!"

Both Taylor and Cole screamed in unison as they climaxed together. He roared as he flooded her cunt with his sticky jism. I threw one hand over my mouth to muffle my cries as all three of us rang in the New Year. The warm electricity shot through my body, sending tingles out to the very tips of my body as I pulled my digits from my dripping pussy with a wet *PLOP*. They glittered in the light. I brought them up to my mouth and watched my reflection in the window as they disappeared into my mouth, tasting the sweet nectar glistening there. The couple was panting heavily as Cole pulled out, his massive dick flopping in the cold night. I could make out the hint of a big juicy load in Taylor's pretty pink pussy as her fingers moved down to feel it seeping out of her. They shared a kiss as the cheers from below continued on and on. My senses finally returning to me, I readjusted my panties, gave my fingers one final lick and shut the door. I hurried back downstairs on wobbly legs before I was discovered by anyone.

2019

Lost in her thoughts, Selena's thumbs were still hovering above her phone. With a jolt back to reality, she began to type out a message.

I'm pretty sure you banged up on the roof and then came downstairs to pass out.

Selena placed her phone down and got off the treadmill. The images of Cole humping Taylor were still firmly fixed in her head. She retreated to her bedroom and her vibrator for an entirely different kind of workout.

"She says we had sex on the roof, then passed out." Taylor said, looking at her phone.

Cole nodded. That seemed likely. "Talk about starting the New Year with a bang! New Year's Eve 2018 sounded like a pretty good night."

"You did not just say that." Taylor said, rolling her eyes. "It did sound fun though." Her mouth twitched with a smile.

"What now?"

"To a great 2019. Together. And to start cleaning up this apartment, it's a fucking mess." He stared at her with the biggest smile on his face.

Taylor matched his grin. "You get the broom and start sweeping up the glitter. I'll start picking up bottles."

"Sounds good Swift. Sounds good."

End Of Chapter Sixteen

12