Ericka Made Over Ch. 07

Story Info
The bon fire party didn't go as planned for Ericka.
3k words
4.47
2.6k
1
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm beginning to regret making friends with Allie Kat last night. She is nice enough, but I can't seem to get rid of her. I was going to ask to leave me alone for good until she came out of my bedroom wearing my Demin short shorts. I suppose I'm a sucker for a cute Tranny who angles her sissy dick up and to the right in blue jean shorts. Yeah, I'm a freak like that. I did yell at her for taking one of my new logo crop tops and making it even more cropped with a pair of scissors. She just posed, smiled and twisted her dainty finger inside her cheek dimple. I'm sorry, but I do not have time for this tonight. I gave her two red pills and told her to stay inside of the house until I return later tonight.

I heard Karla's SUV pull into my driveway, right on time. I couldn't believe my eyes, but there she was, in a knit dress and high tops. Even at an outdoor event she is all about how good her backside looks in a dress. It's easy to see why she has graced the cover of Middleton Tranny Monthly so many times. She may be a prude at work, but she is a total man magnet outside of the store. I might even be one of the many who sneak cheap ass grabs tonight under the cover of darkness.

Of course, she looked me over in my pleated skirt and capri tights and found a nice way to say that she was so much hotter than me. And of course, she reminded me that kneeling down in even the softest grass was going to leave a stain on the new leggings that she gave me. OMG, I regret this night already.

I introduced her to Allie Kat. Karla made it clear that she liked Allie Kat better than me, even though they just met. She also mentioned that Allie Kat's legs were made for the Denim shorts and that she would help me find a pair of Harry Potter Tweed shorts in the few days. I bet they were cell mates back in the day.

We jumped into Karla's SUV and started to drive the two doors down to the party parking area. She continued her trash talk of me all the while we drove. All two houses down. As I used my middle finger to point where she should park, I reminded her that at 22, I am in my prime to wear leggings and a skirt and at 24, she might want to consider buying a flannel dress the next time she ordered one. Karla hardly responded because she has ignored me ever since we met.

"I'm sorry Kiwi Charms. I'm not good with competition. I really do like you and you look amazing. Not Allie Kat amazing, but pretty hot. Your plan with fail, all except my part of the plan, of course. Kiss, kiss."

"Come on, the sleeveless shirt guys are here and they are already mingling. Remember, the guys will cover the right flank with the housewives and you can take on the entire left flank of guys and men. All except Teddy and Charlie, they are both 100% committed to me and I don't want you be embarrassed by their rejections."

"Hah, no promises Ericka. But what is a flank?"

"It's something they say in movies, but there always seems to be one on the right and one on the left. See those two guys walking away from the Smoothie station? That's Vic and Ray. They are here because this is a traditional event, but they will take off for the Club within an hour. You might want to start shaking your tail feathers with them first before they leave."

"Alright then. Thanks for bringing me tonight Ericka. I'll try not to embarrass you by capturing the attention of everyone. Let's go get a Smoothie."

"Sounds good. But take notice that Vic and Ray are drinking Yellow Smoothies, which are spiked with blue pills, so they will have boners for the next four hours. So, do you want a red pill to make it easier for you to keep up with them?"

"Just one because I'm nervous. It will help me loosen up."

"Here, take one now and put one in your shoulder bag for later just in case. A few last things before we get started. One, the candy bowls on the sign-in table are full of condoms, be sure to use them. Two, only Orange Smoothies for you tonight. And three, if you want me to stay with you because you're scared and afraid, gently grab my hand. If you want some privacy, just give me a little push. And I don't mean you can push me to the ground."

We headed towards the Smoothie station and met up the sleeveless shirt guys. I gave them a swipe across my nose like a secret agent and they responded. My plan, which isn't going to go as planned, is underway.

"Do you still want Teddy as your fake slave or can I have him back now? He has held head down with a pitiful look on his face for 10 minutes. There are more housewives here than I expected and we need his support if we're going to do them all."

"Teddy is released as my captive, Mack the Blade. He will find me later. However, I must ask, Joey, why are you holding your hand on your head like that? Did you suffer a head injury by bouncing it off of a tree while you were banging Casandra Spells?"

"Well not exactly. The Amish lady and I were fooling around, but when I tried to cut her chastity belt off with bolt cutters, she kicked me in the head and fled."

"Mrs. Spells is not Amish. She's a witch and wears a lot of robes. OMG, did she go home to get her pet flying monkey's? I will send her a text and chill things out."

"I'm not sure about the flying monkeys, but she said that she was going home to get the key. Apparently, chastity belts aren't cheap, so cutting them off was a no-no."

I couldn't let the party be ruined by angry flying monkeys, so I sent Cassandra Spells a text and asked her to let her 23 years old daughter, Melissa Spells, out of the dungeon. I promised to protect Melissa and that it would be alright if she wore three robes and her Sunday best chastity belt, the one she wears when she works at the strip club on Tuesday's. Mrs. Spells agreed, but only if I sent Joey down the sidewalk. It seemed like a fair trade, so I gave Joey a Yellow Smoothie and told Mack the Blade that he was one man down.

Karla had the nerd working the beverage machine make us some Smoothies before I gave Karla the grand tour of the grounds. I showed her the hidden bathroom shelters, the firework location and the bon fire ring and the picnic table where she can be taken by Vic and Ray. I carefully planned our walk around so it ended up by running into Ray and Vic. I introduced them to Karla and told them that I placed one of the condom bowls on the picnic table. I also reminded them to check under the picnic table for lurkers. Mr. Thomas has a habit of hiding there so he can get his perv on.

Karla, Vic and Ray took off towards the dark corner for their night of threesome fun. I wasn't too worried that Mr. Kane and Mr. Walker were following them to the secret spot because Mr. Kane uses a walker and Mr. Walker uses a cane.

That left me standing alone in the middle of the party as usual. That was alright because tonight was about Karla and the ladies, not me. I was surprised from behind, but not by a horny guy drinking a Yellow Smoothie.

"OMG Ericka, thank you so much for convincing my old hag to let me out for a while. I owe you big time. However, I think we both know that Joey will never be the same, right?"

"You're welcome. Someone will file a missing person report sooner or later. Is the key in the usual place, under your tongue? And who do you want me to hook you up with tonight?"

"Do you promise to hear me out before you go all "Ericka" on me?"

"I promise. I am the party planner, not a monster."

"Alright. Well, how about I get 45 minutes with Charlie tonight, four red pills and you take me on a dinner date next Saturday, a boy-girl dinner date."

"Three red pills, 30 minutes and we'll go to the Hidden Pines Resort next weekend. I'll drive us up as Ericka on Friday night and you can have Eric all day on Saturday. It will be a pressure free weekend."

"Five red pills, the weekend at the shore and I'll make certain your friend Karla has Club sex tonight."

"And you agree to be my head witch at the Halloween party in October. I already gave Mr. Kindle blue prints for your throne."

"Agreed, but your little Barbie Doll friend gives me a very close and personal fitting for a new witch robe for the Halloween party and something special for our no pressure weekend. If you get to dress up on Friday then I get to keep your boner up and your balls blue. It's only fair."

We traded fist bumps just before she stripped off her three black robes. I sent a text to the clothing store owner, Mr. G. There might be value in selling matched chastity belt and bra lingerie sets. They're kind of hot. He responded with Aisle 8.

I know that a deal is a deal, but I found it a little concerning that I have been screaming Charlie's name for 48 minutes, but he magically appeared when she snapped her fingers and tweaked her nipples.

At least a few parts of my plan were working. I promised the ladies a lot of stud muffins and it appears that I delivered. I locked eyes with Mack the Blade and we exchanged the finger across the nose swipe hand signal. He smiled and never lost a beat as Mrs. Caldwell was beating him off.

I made a few rounds past the fire pit lounge chairs and made sure everyone had a smile on their face. I continued my walk towards the firework launch area and threw the first aid kit at Mr. Kindle. I figured that Long Island Ice Tea and explosives were a bad combination and I wanted to be prepared. Then I went back to the fire pit area.

"Hello Mr. Caldwell. Shame on you for standing here and watching your lovely wife "talk" to Mack the Blade. Listen, you didn't hear this from me, but your nephews are doing the nasty over there on picnic table. Want to walk over there with me so we can spy on them?"

"Sorry little lady, but I don't want to lose my place in line for Dottie. However, feel free to come back later, sit on my lap and tell me all about it."

Because Mr. Caldwell had a legit excuse, I will not call this a rejection.

"I'll sneak over there with you."

"Oh, thank you Mr. Johnson. We can sneak up the left flank."

We snaked our way through the cars towards the corner parking spot and picnic table. Mr. Johnson did not want me to fall down so he held on to me very tightly and in several places.

Another one of my "oh great" moments. Karla, her SUV, Vic and Ray were gone. And I'm not buying that they went to store to buy more condoms. The bowl on the sign-in table is still ¼ full. Hah, they had their fun and now they're at the Club or maybe at the No Roof Hotel. All they left behind was Mr. Kane and Mr. Walker. They were passed out drunk on top of the picnic, half naked and spent. Mr. Johnson told me to leave and go back towards the bon fire and that he would clean up the old man mess on the picnic table.

Whatever. I went back across the property to make sure the guys were still living up to their end of the bargain. I received a text from Melissa stating that she was with Karla, Vic and Ray. They were heading to Club QT and that she had finished with Charlie.

"So, Mack the Blade, how's it going. Is everyone but me getting banged?"

"Wow, I think we're half way through round two, but we're another two men down."

"OMG, did Mrs. James forget about her new dentures and bite down too hard?"

"No, it was crazy, but these two Ninja ladies swooped in and grabbed Charlie and Teddy and took off. It was like they were Super Hero's. In a flash, they had the guys and they were squealing their wheels before I could even pull out of Mrs. Kane. It was crazy I tell."

"Excuse me? Two Ninja ladies?"

"Yeah, a bombshell Barbie Doll and a hot ginger Pixie babe. They were as hot as they were fast."

"Excuse me? You let Tori and Brooke "swoop" in under your noses and take off with half of the team? My half of the team? Who was watching the flanks?"

"Charlie and Teddy were watching the flanks. I think they were distracted by their phones when they were snagged. I think they were googling what the hell a flank is."

"And you couldn't pull out of Mrs. Kane long enough to save the guys? My two special guys?"

"Ah, Mrs. Kane was making me promises and she gave me a key to her back gate. I'm her number one and her number three. But don't worry, we'll track them down. There is some evidence over there. Johnny B managed to rip the bikini top off of the Pixie as she ran by. Man, have you ever seen freckles running across a set of firm and ripe melons?"

"Shut it, Mack the Blade. I get it. Hey, did he rip both of their tops off? There are two tops there."

"No, the smoking hot blonde seen what happened and took her own off and tossed it while she was giggling and dancing around. How does someone have two beauty marks that perfectly spaced?"

"Wait, so the two Ninja ladies, as you say, swooped in here at lightning speed, as you say, snagged the guys from the flanks, as you say, it was all a blur, as you say, lose their bikini tops, as you say, but you could see two beauty marks the size of a pin head and counted the freckles across Brooke's very lovely chest? Is that what you say?"

"Fine. They slowly strolled up, wrapped their arms around the guys and started to make out with Charlie and Teddy. They removed their bikini tops like Ninja's while they were locking lips. But they were giggling and prancing around. They also squealed their wheels on the way out."

"Damn it, Mack the Blade, you had one job. Which way did they head out?"

"They sped down South Main towards the No Roof Hotel. I will text them for you if you want. The blonde lady Ninja put her number in my phone while she was seducing Charlie's mouth with her tongue. Ninjas are good at multi-tasking."

"Oh, so these Ninja ladies were hanging around long enough to strip naked, make out with my two specials guys, let you feel them up and put their numbers in your phone, huh? And you didn't think to yell out for me? And just so you know, Tori's beauty marks are so perfect because they are tattoos."

Fine, my night with Charlie and Teddy is a bust. It's just another bust in my life. I made another walk around the fire pit and exchanged small talk with everyone who isn't passed out yet. I may have been foiled by Tori, again, but I will have the last word. I may not get sexed tonight, but I will have the last word I tell you. I will send her a very strongly worded text.

"You can't just steal Charlie from me like that."

"Yes, I can. I'm Tori."

"You're not Charlie's type. Let him go."

"Hah, have you seen me? I'm Tori."

"They said you're like a Ninja."

"Ninja Tori. Be sure you eat something tonight."

"You're not playing fair?"

"I know. I'm Tori. Large Greek Salad please."

"From the Pizza shop?"

"Get your flirt on with the Pizza shop guys."

"Fine, but you're not perfect, you know."

"Yes, I am. I'm Tori."

Well hells bells. The party isn't quite over yet, but it is for me. I found Mrs. Kindle and Mrs. Thomas in the middle of their bald beaver contest. It was funny to see the dirty Dottie Kindle holding her dress up with one hand and holding onto to Allie Kat's Leash with the other hand. At least she was smiling and happy. I fished out a small handful of red pills from my shoulder bag and handed them to Mrs. K.

"Two at bedtime and then one every four hours during the day. I'll pick her up on Tuesday."

"Look sugar. Tonight, wasn't that bad. 99% of the people are extremely happy. You're the only one who had one of their worse nights ever. Listen, you didn't hear this from me, but they are all in Room 114 and adjoining Room 115 if you want to crash the party and beg for some sex."

"Thanks, Dottie, but if I piss them off Tori, she will take my locker away at the store. Plus, I'm quite used to losing Charlie at this point. Besides, I have a salad waiting for me and a Pizza shop full of guys to tease."

"OK Ericka. Call me tomorrow. So, if you're going to get your flirt on, does that mean it's angled up and to the right in your leggings?

"It does and it is. Sleep tight."

End Ericka made over 07