Ericka Misses the Cut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they got to the room, Ryan undid the last buttons on Ericka's dress and slid it off her shoulders. Then he slid the pantyhose down, sat her down on the bed and removed them and her shoes. Using her phone they sent him a recording of her inviting him to cum to Cormack's room 12 for the party. Ryan quickly undressed, put some lube on his dick and entered her. Mike and Charlie also undressed, Mike straddled Ericka's shoulders and placed his dick at her lips. She opened them and he slid his cock in and let her lick and suck him before he slid his cock all the way down. Charlie, not knowing what else to do, picked up Ericka's discarded phone. With one hand he started taking pictures of the action in front of him, in the other he stroked his dick.

After a few minutes Charlie grew bored and complained, so they shifted positions. Ryan got on his back, And Ericka straddled his hips, taking his cock in her, Mike got behind her and slid first a finger, then his cock into her asshole, then Charlie put the phone down and took his place, kneeling above Ryan's head and feeding his cock to Ericka. For a few minutes no one said anything and just the sounds of heavy breathing, bodies sliding into against each other, and the occasional grunt were heard until Mike declared he was getting close. Charlie told him to cum in her ass.

One Mike withdrew, Charlie and Ryan were able to get a good pace going. Mike answered a knock on the door and let Rich in. "The slut's actually pretty good looking. You sure she isn't a whore?"

"Doubt it." Mike answered, "She's been paying for everything."

Rich undressed, "One of you fuckers cum already so I can get a turn." He started stroking his cock. I was clearly the largest in the room. "Or just pull out and let me show you how it's done."

"Just a minute," Ryan said, and he buried his cock in her cunt and acted as if he was shooting his load in her. In truth, he hated the audience and had been hoping to take Ericka back to his place, alone, but he wasn't going to admit that to these guys. Instead, after his performance he said, "She's all yours Rich."

Rich put her feet on his shoulders and lined himself up at her opening. "Watch and learn" he said mostly to Ryan. She was well lubed up but he still took his time easing his larger cock into her. Ericka moaned around Charlie's dick in her mouth as she felt him enter her. Once Charlie came she quickly swallowed his spunk so she could concentrate on Rich fucking her. She found herself letting out a little chipping sound with each thrust. As he sped up his pace her pitch got higher and higher. The rich pulled out and sprayed his cum over her body. His first spurt reached her face. The next two reached her tits. Then several more covered her belly. "That my friends," Rich proudly said, "is how you fuck a slut." He lowered her legs and they dangled off the edge of the bed. Ericka was on the edge of falling into a drunken sleep.

"Show's over guys." Rich said. "Get dressed and go home."

"I'm going to stay with her," Ryan said. "Make sure she's okay in the morning."

Charlie, Mike and Rich dressed and left. Ryan collapsed in the bed next to Ericka and fell asleep too.

Ryan woke up about 5:30 in the morning with a raging hard-on pointing straight towards the ceiling. Laying on her back next to him was the equally naked Ericka. They passed out, naked on the bed with the light on overhead. He took a leisurely look at the woman beside him, taking a few minutes to appreciate her. She was fit. Her tits had a little left and right sag. He could see her six pack with Rich's dried spunk on them. Her pussy was clean shaven, her lips swollen and pink, her legs slightly apart, the left one was hanging off the edge of the bed at her knee. He reached over and started caressing her right tit as it was closer to him. He felt a little of Rich's dried spunk flake away as he caressed it and started rolling the nipple between his finger tips.

Ericka stirred a little, but did not wake. Ryan got bolder and slid a finger along her pussy lips. Ericka continued to respond in her sleep as he then slid the finger between her folds. He began to rub her clit. Ericka arched her back to this and seemed to be either incorporating the actions on her body into a dream or was half awake and responding. Either way Ryan wasn't getting any resistance and pressed his index finger against her opening. When he began to press, Ericka's hand gently came to rest against his. "Too dry," she whispered, "use lube."

"Ok" Ryan whispered back. When he pulled his hand away, she pulled her hand back too. It hung limply over the side of the bed. Ryan stood up, and quickly found the tube of lube that was left discarded on the floor. He lubed up his finger. Then he had a second thought and lubed up his cock. She was nearly in the same position as when Rich had fucked her last night, just a little rotation of her body and he was able to place her ankles on his shoulders the way he saw Rich fuck her. Even with the lube, Ericka's cunt resisted his entry enough to rouse her most of the way awake. Once he began thrusting she was fully awaken.

This wasn't the first time she had been awoken by a cock in her and by the time she fully understood what was happening she also realized that she had way too much of a headache to yell about it and just waited for him to finish. She open her eyes and tried to remember the name of her current lover while he did his thing.

She didn't have long to wait, less than a minute after she was fully awake, The thin man ducking her pulled out and shot his load over her chest and belly.

After he finished she said, "Well that's one way to wake up in the morning." He let her legs down and she sat up on the edge of the bed. "Pretty wild night." She said to him. She was really guessing, trying to pull some memories together. She knew from the hangover she was feeling that she got really drunk. She could tell she was in a low rent hotel or motel room. And she was woken up nude by a guy fucking her, so unless he let himself in she must've undressed and laid on that bed last night next to him. So he probably fucked her last night too.

"You were wonderful." Ryan said to her, "We were all so amazed by you."

Ericka heard the plural, 'we', so she fucked a group, but they left him with her. She wondered why. "What time is it?" She asked him. She started looking around the room for things of hers. She saw a pile of yellow fabric on the floor between the door and the bed. Her headache was too strong, she didn't want to get it just yet.

"Um, I'm not sure?" Ryan answered. He started looking around. There was a clock on the wall, but it wasn't moving. He found Ericka's phone. "Um, five fifty-six" he said.

She motioned for him to give her her phone so Ryan tossed it to her. Once unlocked, it opened directly to her text message program. It seems that from after midnight until almost 2 am she was sending out pictures of herself fucking men, sometimes two at a time.

She was holding the phone when a new message arrived.

"Congratulations police cadet candidate. You've been accepted to the Boston Police Academy. Please respond 'ACCEPT' to accept you position or 'NO' to allow another to take your place." She quickly replied 'Accept'. Nearly immediately a new text arrived. "Congratulations police cadet candidate. You've accepted a position in the Boston Police Academy. Please follow the instructions in this link prior to admittance."