Erin Visits Justin

Story Info
Erin visits Justin and his room mate.
19.4k words
4.67
17k
16
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/10/2023
Created 10/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a follow-up to "Erin House Sits and Gets a Visitor"

It's a long story, so please keep that in mind before you start this one.

It had been many months since Justin (a ex boyfriend from ages ago) had visited with me while I house sat for my son. We had rekindled an old spark, and in turn, it had breathed new life into my marriage. I don't know if this was due to me being able to talk to Justin as a friend, or whether it was his desire for me that made me feel more alive. Perhaps it was also due to Justin wanting to impregnate me, although I'd taken the morning-after pill to ensure that didn't happen.

My husband knew nothing of what had happened. In fact, he didn't even know that I had met up with Justin at all. We had sex more often than we had before, usually initiated by me. Despite being close to 50, I was friskier than I had been in a long time, often having flashbacks to those few days I spent having sex with Justin. I think my husband assumed that it was due to us spending time apart and missing one another, but I knew the real reason.

I felt invigorated, working out at the gym again, eating more carefully, keeping more active. My body was, in my opinion, already very good for a woman of my age but this new breath of life had me now working even harder on myself and based on the comments I received from both my husband and other men, I was getting results. I dyed my hair back to it's original strawberry red, and although my weight had stayed at 130 lbs, my shape had changed. My bum was perkier, as were my breasts, and I had a newfound confidence.

Justin sent me the odd email and text, always innocent, likely for fear that my husband might read the messages, but there were underlying hints that I picked up on, or read into. An example of one was "Hey Erin, I hope you're well. Been far too long since our awesome visit!" A fairly innocent message to most as Justin did come to visit us at our home every couple of years, but I knew the real message, that he missed me and wanted to see me again. This is why the email I received a few weeks ago was so important.

The email was regarding a course coming up, one that I had wanted to take for many years. I teach on the side and am always eager to keep current and improve my knowledge base. The course was in the same town that Justin lived in and I immediately saw this as an opportunity for me to visit with him again. I waited until my hubby was out of the house, then I rang Justin. He answered immediately and based on the background noise, I realized he was at work. "Hey Stranger," I started, "there's a course that I want to take in your town, starting next month.." I paused, but before I could continue, Justin replied.

"Good. You can stay here in my new place. I can't wait to see you again! What's the date?"

I replied, telling Justin the days that I would be there. I also asked about his "new place" as I thought he had just moved into the place that I visited him for the last few days of my last trip.

"I bought an apartment and I'm renting out the house I bought before." He filled me in. "I really can't wait to see you. I think about our last visit all the time."

"So do I", I replied, feeling my face blush as images of our last encounters flashed through my head. We finished our conversation and then I hung up, a big lump in my throat as I thought about how to tell my hubby about where I was going. I figured the best avenue was to be honest, or at least mostly honest.

When hubby returned home, I told him about the course and the cost. His only concern was the cost of accommodations. I agreed, acting as though I was deep in thought when he spoke up again, suggesting "What about Justin? He lives in that area still, doesn't he?"

I acted as though I was thinking about it for a minute, then replied, "I think he still does. I can ring him and check if you'd be okay with me staying there?"

Hubby nodded without hesitation, "Of course! He's a friend and if he's okay with you staying there, it'll save us a ton of money on a hotel." I was thrilled that this was playing out better than I could have hoped. I told hubby that I would ring Justin to make sure it would be okay for me to stay at his house while taking the course, already knowing that Justin would have it no other way.

The day before the course, I packed my things and said good-bye to my husband, driving away to meet up with Justin again. I felt guilty for deceiving my husband, although I also knew that I had no intention of ever leaving him. I just needed the feelings of exhilaration and desire that Justin gave me also from time-to-time.

The drive is a long one, and between driving and a ferry ride, it was almost 12 hours of travelling before I pulled up to the address, Justin's apartment building. I gathered my bags and headed to the door and buzzing the number he'd given me, "602". A voice that I barely heard came over the intercom and I replied, "It's me" which was followed immediately by the buzzing sound of the electric lock being remotely operated.

I'd been busy driving and not really thinking about what I was most likely about to do, but now, as the elevator doors closed, my heart began to race. I felt wetness between my legs as flashbacks of our last visit raced through my head. When the elevator doors opened, it was even worse, and I paused before exiting, trying to catch my breath and slow my heart down. I stepped out of the elevator, looked at the numbers on the wall and turned down the hallway the few doors to Justin's. I stood there at the door of 602 trying to calm myself. I was trying to decide what I would do when he opened the door to me. I had all sorts of naughty ideas flash through my head. Maybe I'd push him back, close the door and go to my knees for him, or grab him and take him directly to his bedroom, or......

I was getting images of all these ideas and still didn't know what I wanted to do when the door swung open, but the man before me was not Justin. I paused, looking at the number again, then fumbled out my question, "Ummm, I think I have the wrong place. I'm looking for Justin."

"Yup, he's in the washroom. Come on in," said the man. "I'm Mark" he introduced himself, holding out his hand. I shook it in return and introduced myself. "Oh, I know who you are" he answered with a big grin, "Justin's been talking about you non-stop."

My mind raced. What had he said to Mark about me? Had he told him about what we'd done? That I am married? Who was Mark? What I did know about Mark was that he was extremely handsome, with thick brown hair, broad shoulders, like Justin's, and was quite appealing to the eyes. I stared at this handsome man before asking, "So how do you know Justin?"

Mark replied, "We're roomies. I've known Justin forever. We share this place." This surprised me. Justin hadn't mentioned this and I didn't know how comfortable I would be cheating on my husband with Justin while his roommate was here a room away. The assumed secrecy of my affair was now in question.

Just as I was thinking all this, Justin came running down the hall with his arms outstretched to me, picking me up off the ground and hugging me tightly. As soon as he eased his hug, he looked straight at me and kissed me hard on the lips. I reciprocated, but hesitantly, still unsure about the situation at hand. My affair with Justin was a secret, other than my son finding out, and this greeting pretty much implied that his roommate knew more than he should.

Justin continued to kiss me for a few passionate seconds, then finally lowered me back to the floor. "How was the trip? You must be tired?" he asked.

I nodded, my mind still racing. Justin picked up my bags, "I'll show you to our room" and he led me down the hall. I followed as he pushed the door open into his bedroom, and gestured for me to go in ahead of him. It was a spacious room with a queen-sized bed and was tastefully decorated. Justin followed me in and put my bags down at the foot of the bed, then turned and pulled me tightly against him and kissed me again. "I've been dying to see you all day. I can't stop thinking about you" he said quietly. Now, in the privacy of his room, my hesitance diminished as I kissed him back, our tongues circling again and I immediately felt my body flush as my heart began to race again.

Justin's hands went to my ass, squeezing my cheeks tightly and pulling me against his hard cock which I could clearly feel against my stomach. He grabbed the sides of my shirt and lifted as I raised my arms to help. I immediately knew that we were about to be very intimate. He then removed his own shirt and tossed it to the side where it landed on mine. We resumed kissing as our hands began to wander more. Without any thought, I started to kiss his chest, then his stomach as I slid down to my knees before him. I looked up and smiled at the devilish grin on Justin's face as he looked down at me and watched what I was doing. I quickly unfastened his belt, then undid his button and zipper, sliding his jeans to his feet and leaving him standing there in only his boxers, which were held straight out by his erection.

I wrapped my hand around his thick cock though the thin fabric, and started to pump him, eliciting a loud moan. I momentarily looked around, concerned that Mark might hear us, and noticing that Justin had not fully closed the door behind him when he followed me in. Justin saw me looking around and assured me, "Don't worry about Mark. He doesn't care." I was immediately concerned again about what Mark knew but that thought quickly left when Justin pulled his boxers down and his cock sprung out pointed directly at my face.

I'd been thinking about Justin and his thick cock ever since I'd last had him, and seeing it before me again, erect and ready, caused me indescribable excitement. I felt my entire body flush with pleasure. My heart pounded harder, my hands began to sweat and the wetness between my legs increased rapidly. Without hesitation, I pushed his cock against his pelvis and ran my tongue up the ridge on the underside. I grabbed his shaft and pulled the skin down, exposing the large purple head of his cock with its pronounced cap, and caused a glistening pearl of precum to appear at the opening.

I looked up at Justin, who was staring down at me as I lowered his cock and licked the leaking semen from the end, causing him to moan again. I wanted Justin, badly. It had been far too long since I'd felt this feeling of desire and passion and I needed to act on it immediately. Still staring up at Justin, I opened my mouth and slid it down around his cock, making my mouth feel as though it were stretching to its limits. I bobbed my mouth on him a few times, then slid down until his head was pressed against the back of my throat, causing me to gag, and Justin to groan.

I continued this pattern of bobbing and almost throating him, then reached behind my back to unfasten and remove my bra at some point also. I then unfastened the button on my jeans and slid the zipper down, sliding a hand down between my legs. I was surprised at just how wet I was. My panties were actually drenched and my fingers slid into my pussy with ease.

As much as I was enjoying sucking on Justin's fat cock, I was desperate to feel him inside me again so I didn't spend much time down on my knees, just long enough to make me really wet and to make Justin really hard. When I couldn't take it anymore, I quickly released his cock from my mouth and stood against his hard body. Justin pulled me tightly again and we kissed passionately again as his hands found their way down the back of my jeans, cupping my ass. He squeezed, then his hands moved again, up my back and to my hair before pulling me backwards, breaking our embrace.

Justin spun me around. He grabbed the waist of my jeans and slid them and my panties down to my feet, helping me step out of them. Once I was fully nude, he stepped forward, pressing his cock against the small of my back. The heat his cock was emitting was enough to boil a kettle! I reached behind, grabbing his cock and pumped it.

"Justin, I need you. I need you to fuck me, now!" I pleaded as he nibbled on my neck, his hands now cupping my breasts as he pinched my nipples.

Hearing my words, Justin moved his hands to my hips and walked me to the side of his bed, then bent me over, pressing one hand against the small of my back to push me forward. I immediately felt the head of his cock bumping between my legs, then felt it moving up and down, spreading my lips apart as he found my entrance.

The anticipation of feeling Justin inside me again had me so incredibly worked up that as soon as he started to press into me, I started to shake, feeling my pussy quiver and my knees start to buckle. Justin grabbed both of my hips, holding me steady but he didn't pause, he continued to push forward. I was so incredibly lubricated that Justin slid into me easily, although my pussy was again not accustomed to him and it was somewhat painful to take him in so quickly without time to adjust. As he slid forward, he moaned out again, a long, loud moan right until his thighs pressed against the back of mine and his balls rested against my clit.

Justin paused, fully inside me. I could actually feel his cock twitching and when I tried to move a bit, he grabbed me even tighter, not allowing me to, "Hold on. I need a minute." He continued, "I guess I'm a bit too excited. I almost came already."

I was surprised, but also pleased to know that he was this worked up also. I waited, not daring to move at all until Justin pulled back slightly and moved forward, then slowly took longer and longer thrusts until he was fucking me hard, slapping against me with each thrust.

I don't know how long we fucked like this but it wasn't long before Justin pulled out, making me feel incredibly empty, and then pulled me to my feet, spinning me around to face him. He then lifted me and tossed me onto my back on the bed. I love being man-handled and Justin knew this well. He quickly climbed onto the bed between my legs, his cock dangling just above me with my head almost hanging off the foot of his bed.

I stared down at Justin's big cock as it drooled precum onto me. I could feel the hot ribbon when it touched my pelvis. I bent my knees, putting my feet on either side of Justin as he leaned forward, bringing his mouth to mine. We kissed passionately again as Justin shifted his hips and slid into me again, causing me to moan into his mouth. He lowered his weight onto me as he started to grind his cock in and out slowly. He wasn't fucking me, we were making love and although I knew it was wrong, I would never have stopped this.

We continued to make love, our tongues circling, breathing heavily into each others mouths, our bodies pressed tightly together as Justin laid his weight on mem, our pelvises grinding together, his cock sliding in and out, making my pussy feel incredibly full every time he thrust forward.

I noticed Justin start to move a bit faster finally, and he removed his mouth from mine, staring me in the eyes as he continued to thrust in and out. A look began to come over his face, one of more lust than love. I'd seen that look before, usually when men are starting to get closer to finishing. I thought he was building towards his climax and I was starting to anticipate this when he suddenly pulled out, making me gasp at the sudden withdrawal.

"Flip over" Justin suddenly ordered, moving out of the way and pushing me over, flat onto my stomach. He straddled my legs, hooking his feet between my calves and spreading my legs as his cock nudged at my opening, then pushed back into me in one long thrust, making me gasp again. Justin started to fuck me harder and faster now, the primal savage inside him taking over. I had my face down, biting the blanket to stifle my moans as he fucked into me. I relished the sensation of his thick cock stretching my pussy as it pounded me relentlessly.

I could feel my 2nd climax beginning deep inside me and based on the noises Justin was making, his own wasn't far off either. Justin laid on top of me and brought his mouth to my ear, "You like that, Erin?" he asked, panting like a dog. I moaned my approval. He continued, "Do you like being my little slut?" I moaned again. I really did love this taboo relationship we had. Justin continued to fuck me, now even harder and faster. He nibbled my ear, then asked "You like that Mark knows too?" Without thinking about it, I moaned again. I'd always gotten pleasure from being naughty, and knowing that Justin's roommate knew about our affair and that Justin was fucking me just a room away did excite me even more. I felt my pussy starting to tingle even more as my climax approached.

Justin leaned back, fucking me deeper as he arched his back, moving his body upright and thrusting harder, our bodies slapping even louder. Justin's hands went to my shoulders, pulling me back into his thrusts. "Oh, damn Erin. You're so fucking hot!" he said as he continued. "Fuck, I'm going to cum soon Erin." Just then, Justin grabbed a handful of my hair from behind and pulled on it, another thing I love having done to me. He pulled hard enough that I had to lift my head and arch my back.

I opened my eyes and looked forward as Justin continued to hammer into me. It took me a moment to focus, and then another to register that something wasn't quite as expected. I noticed something in my peripheral, then turned slightly. My body went stiff, I was suddenly shocked by what I saw. There, in the doorway to the bedroom, was Mark. He had the biggest grin imaginable as he watched us. I wanted to cover myself, to hide, but Justin had me held tightly and was unrelenting in his pounding of my pussy. I now also noticed that Mark's pants were around his knees, his cock in his hand as he stroked it. I had no idea how long he'd been watching us and jerking off but Justin was obviously aware and quite fine with it.

I was at Justin's mercy as he fucked me. Very quickly, I went from wanting to hide, to enjoying being on display. My voyeur side took over and my excitement increased. I focused on Mark, watching his hand sliding up and down. He appeared to be around the same size as Justin, but cut and was also very excited. Justin continued to pull on my hair, keeping me facing Mark. It was apparent that Justin had shared pretty much everything about me with Mark and was taking it one step further by letting Mark see what Justin was doing to me in-person.

Justin's breathing got faster, I knew he was close to climax, as was I. It wasn't even 30 seconds later when Justin announced his orgasm, "Oh fuck Erin. Fuck. I'm going to cum!" he cried out, pushing all the way into me. I felt his cock pulsing as the heat inside my tummy grew from his seed being deposited. The feeling of his cum flooding me, along with watching Mark, was the final straw for me as I felt my pussy begin to contract and my body shake under Justin's weight.

Not even 5 seconds later, I saw Mark's body shake and twitch as his semen burst from his cock. The first spurt must have flown close to 5 feet, almost making it to the bed before splashing onto the hardwood flooring and causing my climax to increase until I nearly blacked out.

When I regained my focus, Justin was pulling out of me and Mark was taking off his shirt, then using it to clean up his mess on the floor. I laid there on my stomach, unsure of how to react to what had just happened.

I was thrilled to be back with Justin, thrilled to feel his virile seed flooding my womb, excited to be watched by a handsome man who was almost a complete stranger. On the other hand, I wasn't asked to be on display, wasn't asked if it was okay for Mark to masturbate while watching, and I wasn't asked if it was okay to tell Mark about our affair.