Erin Visits Justin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night was like the others, Mark was there, Justin arrived shortly. We had dinner in, all of us drinking and eating. The guys watched a game while I reviewed notes. There was a bit of an awkward tension this time, mostly from both Mark and I. When it was time for bed, Justin suggested we go to bed and I agreed, following him down the hall and into the room. Justin closed the door behind us and took me into his arms, kissing me.

I knew that I had to tell Justin about what had happened that morning. We had been transparent about everything so far and he hadn't been bothered by any of it. He had even stressed that they had never set out boundaries and that I didn't belong to either and could even have sex with Mark if I wanted, although Justin professing his love of me the night before made me feel as though this morning, things may have gone too far.

I pushed back from Justin, "I need to tell you something." Justin looked at me, no expression on his face. "This morning, Mark was in the shower with the door open. I watched him."

Justin didn't seem bothered by this at all. Watching was already an established acceptable activity.

I continued, "Well, one thing led to another and I ended up in the shower with him."

Justin's grip on me loosened slightly as he waited for me to fill in more details.

"We didn't have sex. Not really." I kept going, "He licked my pussy again."

Justin looked me in the eyes, "Is that all?"

We had already established that Mark giving me oral pleasure was an acceptable also, although I knew he was waiting for me to tell him that was all that had happened.

"No, that's not all. I felt bad for him." I kept explaining, I guess thinking that saying I felt the need to reciprocate would outweigh the fact that I did what I did out of pure lust. "He was standing there hard, and I felt bad for not returning the favor and before I knew it, I went down on him in return."

Justin stared at me, a blank look on his face. "Did you deep throat him?" he asked.

I nodded.

He continued, "Did you swallow?"

I nodded again. Justin gave me a small nod, then put his hands on my shoulders and started to walk me backwards toward the bed. I took this as a sign that he was okay with what had happened, he had just wanted to know the details. Little did I know that Justin had felt that me deep throating him and swallowing his semen was something special between us only and that me doing so for Mark upset him.

When the back of my legs touched the bed, Justin stopped, then looked me up and down. He put both his hands on the collar of my t-shirt and quickly ripped it in half, startling me. This was a side of Justin I had never seen before. Upon seeing me with my shirt torn in half, my front exposed to him, he smiled, a wild look on his face. He pulled the shirt the rest of the way off, then spun me around, facing away from him. He pulled my bra straps off my shoulders and down, then grabbed the sides of my shorts and panties and yanked them down to my ankles in one swift, forceful movement. I gasped at how dominating Justin was being. I have always loved being handled but was taken aback by Justin being so forceful, yet I was also exhilarated by it.

Justin pressed against me, bringing his mouth to my ear and whispering, "You want to be a slut, I'm going to treat you like one." I shivered, realizing now that I had probably upset him. He pushed me forward, my hands landing on the mattress as I bent at the waist. I felt Justin's cock bump my pussy lips as he grabbed my hips. In one long, forceful motion, he pushed into me fully, painfully, making me gasp loudly.

"Oh fuck!" I cried out, startled by being so suddenly entered by Justin.

Justin immediately started to fuck me hard from behind, not allowing me any time to adjust to his girth, our bodies slapping loudly. Part of me loved that he was being so dominant, while something deep in the back of my head told me that he was lashing out, punishing me for crossing an imaginary line. Although he and Mark had never established any boundaries, it was clear that what I had done for Mark that morning had caused Justin jealousy and he was punishing me for it.

Justin grabbed my hair from behind and pulled hard, pulling me back into his thrusts. After minutes of this, he abruptly pulled out and yanked me to my feet, then spun me around and tossed me onto my back on the bed, quickly climbing on top of me and pushing my legs apart before entering me and continuing to fuck me hard. I wrapped my legs around Justin's waist, trying to pull him as deep as possible as he pounded my pussy. No, it wasn't a pussy to him anymore, it was a cunt. He grabbed my wrists and held my hands over my head, pinning them to the bed as he fucked me, holding himself off me as he did.

"You like that slut?" he asked, with a hint of distain. I was shocked by this person Justin was being.

Truthfully, I did like it. I really liked it. I suppose it was a combination of enjoying being dominated roughly, along with being punished for my adultery. I played along, "Yes, I fucking do. Fuck me!"

Justin continued to pound my cunt, his balls slapping off my ass. My answer almost seemed to renew his drive to fuck me harder as he took longer thrusts in and out. This was a different man than the Justin I had known and loved. Part of me was almost a bit afraid of him, but this only caused me more, almost sadistic, pleasure.

Just as quickly as before, Justin pulled out of me, leaving me gaped open and startled. He flipped me onto my stomach, then pulled me up onto my knees, climbing behind me. Once again, he thrust into me quickly, making me gasp. "Ya, that cunt is getting nice and loose now slut!"

I was a bit shocked. Justin rarely even swore, let alone acted like this to a woman, especially to me but again, something about his sudden dominance, his harshness, excited me. I replied to his statement with another moan as he continued to fuck me from behind. He reached under me and grabbed one of my breasts, squeezing it tightly and causing me to yelp before he grabbed the nipple and pinched hard. I gasped again in pain.

He suddenly pulled out again, then moved quickly so that he was in front of me. He took a handful of my hair and brought his thick cock to my mouth and immediately pushed in. Without warning, he grabbed the back of my head with both hands and thrust hard, pulling my head forward and forcing himself into my throat, as though to reclaim it as his own. My body convulsed, fighting for air as I had not expected this yet but Justin held himself all the way in, his pubic hair pressed against my nose. When I thought I was going to pass out, I kicked and pushed and he finally let me up for air. I gasped, panting rapidly.

"Ready slut?" he asked rhetorically. Before I could answer, I felt his grip on my head tighten again and he pushed. I quickly inhaled, his cock blocking the last of my breath as he entered my throat and started to fuck my face. He was using my mouth and throat strictly for his pleasure now, not something Justin had done before. Previously, it was really me dictating what was happening but now, I had no control at all and somehow this excited me more than I expected. As Justin thrust forward and back with shallow strokes, fucking my throat, his fingers wrapped through my hair, holding my head even tighter, I felt the sensation of my climax mounting. Without any more warning, my body convulsed. My entire core was overwhelmed as I shook, trying to push back for air against Justin's resistance.

Finally, and just in time, Justin eased his grip on me, letting me gasp for air. He kept a handful of my hair in his hand, pulling me from the bed behind him as I slid to the floor still trying to catch my breath. "On your knees!" he ordered.

I knelt before him as ordered. My eyes were watering, I was drooling, my heart was pounding, I was gasping for air. As my orgasm subsided and I could focus again, I looked straight at Justin's cock as he stroked himself rapidly, using my saliva as lubricant.

"Tell me." he ordered. I was unsure of what he wanted. I looked up at him, a look of confusion on my face. He repeated, "Tell me!"

"Tell you what?" I asked defiantly, through panting breath.

"Tell me again what you did with him this morning." he clarified.

Now I realized that he was wanting intimate details of what I'd done. Almost as though he wanted to emphasize that I was a slut who had crossed a line. I played along.

"I watched him in the shower." I started.

Justin looked down at me, still holding my hair with one hand and jerking himself with the other.

I continued, "Then I went in. I let him eat my pussy and I came all over his tongue. He's really good at it. Maybe even better than you" I taunted. Describing what had happened was exciting me even more as I stared at the large cock before my eyes.

"And then?" Justin prompted, a sense of urgency in his voice. I wanted to play against his little power struggle, to show him that I was still in control to some degree, or at least to feel as though I was, even though I really was at his mercy.

"And then I got down on my knees. I sucked his big cock." I continued, taunting him. Something deep down wanted to play along, but to express some control over the situation. "I throated him, like I did for you, but his cock went deeper, much deeper."

Justin was stroking even faster now, he was muttering, "Fucking slut." along with other obscenities. His grip on my hair got tighter. "I bet you wanted to fuck him too, didn't you?"

I tried to nod my head but couldn't, his grip was too tight, so I answered, "Yes, I really did. I almost did too, but I decided to give him a blowjob instead. I didn't have enough time before school to fuck him." I taunted him more.

"Slut. Fucking slut!" Justin cried out. His body started to shake as his cock erupted. His cum splashed across my face, forcing me to quickly close both my eyes. Ribbon after ribbon of scalding cum spewed onto my face, dripping from my chin. I could feel some landing on my breasts and I started to rub it across them.

When Justin was done, he released me and stood back, then reached into a dresser drawer and pulled out a shirt for me to clean up with, handing it to me. He then helped me to my feet. My legs were shaking, my head hurt from my hair being pulled and my eyes were burning from semen getting into them. I looked at myself in the mirror, seeing what a complete mess I was. I then left the room, nude, walked across the hallway and entered the bathroom, leaving the door open. I climbed into the shower and washed, feeling Justin step in behind me. He wrapped his arms around me, hugging me tightly from behind. He brought his lips to my ear, "I'm so sorry Erin. I don't know what came over me."

I knew that wasn't the real Justin, the one I'd known for all these years. What had happened was an act of uncontrolled jealousy, not the man I loved. At the same time, I had still enjoyed what he'd done to me and thought that maybe it wasn't the worst thing that could happen. Secretly, I even hoped he would be that way again, more dominant. I turned to face him. "It's okay. It was kind of fun to be honest". We kissed, then stepped out of the shower, dried and retreated to the bedroom. I rested my head on his chest and fell asleep.

I woke the next morning with a sinking realization that this was the day of my last class and that I'd be heading home to my husband the next morning, putting an end to our sexual escapades. I'd undoubtably damaged my relationship with Justin but I also reminded myself that he was an ex-boyfriend, a man I still loved to a degree but not the man I most cared for or had taken vows with. My current relationship with him was supposed to be about having fun. I regretted hurting Justin but all I could do at this point was to behave and let him know how I still felt about him, hoping things weren't damaged beyond repair.

I got up, taking my clothes to the bathroom, showering and getting ready for class. When I exited, I saw Mark down the hallway and walked that direction.

"Good morning gorgeous" he said as I got near.

"Good morning handsome" I replied. I wanted to immediately explain to Mark that things that happened the day before could not happen again and that we'd hurt Justin, but before I could, Mark spoke.

"So, I listened to you guys last night. Fucking hot! Too bad the door was closed." he grinned at me. I felt myself blush a bit in hearing his confession. "I heard him calling you names and you gagging on him. I jerked off listening to you and I woke up hard this morning. In fact, I'm hard now" he moved his hand to his crotch and outlined his erection for me to see. I blushed more, my head flooding suddenly with images of his beautiful cock.

I knew what Mark wanted. He wanted me to repeat what I'd done to him the day before in the shower, or maybe he wanted even more and I couldn't let either happen despite wanting to. "Sorry Mark, I'd love to help you out but I think things went too far yesterday, and I'm going to be late for class."

Mark nodded, a look of disappointment on his face. I said good-bye, then grabbed my bags and headed out, not looking back.

During the day I received a message from Justin, "I think we should go out and celebrate your last night with us tonight. We can do dinner, then dancing if that works?"

I replied immediately, "Absolutely!" I hit send, then paused, reading his message again. "We should go... your last night with 'us'. I now wondered if he meant that Mark was coming with us. I thought about it, then dismissed that idea, figuring that I was reading too much into it and that it would be just Justin and I going out although I did keep wondering whether I was correct as the day progressed.

When I got to the apartment, Justin was already there, as was Mark. "We made dinner reservations, then we can hit a great new dance club." Justin said. "We're pretty much ready to go when you are."

I now realized that my suspicions were correct, all three of us were going out. I wasn't sure what to think but didn't really see any problem with this so I smiled at them and replied, "I just need a bit to get dressed and do my hair. I'll be as quick as I can." I hurried to the room, picked out a pair of red, lace panties and bra that I'd been saving for my last night with Justin, along with a tight black mini-skirt and black low-slung sleeveless blouse. I did my hair up, then looked in the mirror. I had to admit to myself, letting my ego get the better of me, I looked incredibly fuckable. My thick wavy red hair rivaled most women's, my body was tight, my breasts and ass were perky. I'd be turning heads tonight.

When I entered the living room, both men stared. Mark spoke first, "Wow. Fuck you look sexy."

Justin nodded in agreement, "No shit. I can't wait to get back here. Maybe we shouldn't go out at all." He chuckled.

Mark nodded in agreement.

I giggled at them, waving at them dismissively, "I'm hungry!" I put on my black heels, then walked out the door, leaving the men to scurry after me. We drove to a very nice restaurant and had a fantastic meal. During dinner, I felt a foot running up the inside of my leg but I didn't dare to look and see who it belonged to. Neither man gave any hints as to who it might be. I was very turned on.

When we finished, I offered to pay for dinner but Mark quickly gave the waitress his card, insisting it was his treat. We slid from our seats, heading to the car for a short drive to a nearby club. There was a lineup outside but Mark had us follow him to the door where he was greeted warmly by a bouncer who pulled back the rope and let us all pass. I loved the VIP treatment.

The club was dark, with lots of flashing lights and great dance music. All three of us immediately ordered a drink, with both the guys ordering a round of shots for us. We did Justin's round of shots first, then immediately downed Mark's, then the drinks we'd ordered for ourselves initially. I danced briefly with Justin, then we had another round and Mark took my hand, leading me to the dance floor. It was getting very crowded, and I was getting very buzzed. Mark turned me away from him, pulling me into him by my hips and gyrating against my ass. He was hard. Very hard. I pushed back into him, allowing his cock to grind against me.

Soon, Mark's hands were on my waist, and then moved up to my breasts. I pushed his hands down repeatedly, mustering what little willpower I had. Feeling his cock behind me made me want to do nothing but bend over for him right there in the crowd.

After a few songs, and Mark's hands starting to get carried away, I pulled away and dragged him back to where Justin stood with another round of drinks waiting for us. We downed them, then I took Justin by the hand and led him out onto the floor. We danced, and kissed. Justin's hands went behind me and hiked my skirt up as he grabbed my ass, pulling me against him. I noticed more than a few people looking at my nearly naked backside, covered only by nearly non-existent red lace. I wrapped my thighs around one of his and started to grind. I was getting carried away, the booze melting away every last bit of my inhibition.

The night started to turn into a blur and soon, I found myself in the back seat of the car with Justin as Mark drove us home. We kissed and groped one another while Mark watched us in the mirror, grinning. Before I knew it, my shirt and bra were off, as were my panties as Justin sucked on my tits and fingered me. My hand had somehow worked his zipper down and was inside his pants, tugging on hit hard cock. When we arrived at the building, Justin helped me put my shirt back on, forgetting my underwear in the car. The boys helped me into the building and when we got into the elevator, Justin pulled me tight and started kissing me again. I felt his hands all over me, and I was pretty sure Mark's from behind also.

We stumbled into the apartment, kicking off our shoes as Justin dragged me down the hall into his bedroom. I didn't notice, or care at the time but he left the door open. In a flash, my shirt was off again, and then my skirt and shoes. Justin was still fully dressed. He stepped to his closet, then dug around and pulled out a small bag. "Give me your hands" he commanded. I held them out to him. He reached into the bag, a rock climbers' bag from his days of doing so, and pulled out the end of a rope. He expertly tied it around one wrist, then ordered me to lay on the bed, which I did, laying on my back.

Justin moved to one corner of the bed, tying one hand to it, then did the same with the other. He reached into the closet again and pulled out another bag and rope, then tied one of my feet to a corner of the bed and the other to the last corner. I felt completely exposed, vulnerable, and excited. I was sure my pussy was dripping onto the bed.

Justin looked at me from the foot of the bed, smiling and content. He turned, to the open door and called out, "Hey Mark. What do you think?"

I instinctively wanted to cover myself due to my vulnerability but was unable as Mark appeared in the doorway.

Mark smiled as he entered the room. "Wow. Fucking hot!"

Without another word, Mark walked to the other side of the bed, opposite Justin. Both men immediately undressed. I had no idea where this was going, nor did I put much thought into it, happily content in my drunken state to have them do whatever they wanted.

Justin bent and started to kiss me, his tongue darting against mine as I reciprocated. I felt Mark's mouth start to suck on one of my nipples, then kiss down to my stomach and soon he was between my legs, licking my cunt expertly again as Justin placed one of his hands on one of my breasts, squeezing hard. I moaned into Justin's mouth, finally screaming into it as Mark made me suddenly climax when he pushed multiple fingers inside me.