Erin Visits Justin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My pussy was incredibly tender, and despite trying to flush all the semen from me, I could feel the dampness between my legs as more of Justin and Mark's cum puddled in my panties. I looked down to see a wet spot. I made a mental note that I would have to change before getting home, and would have to hide and wash most of my clothing as soon as I got home for fear of hubby seeing dried semen in it. I messaged my husband, "Hi honey. We went for dinner and I lost my phone. I just got it back and I'm heading out now. See you soon. XO"

He replied with a smiling face, "Can't wait to get my hands on you. XXX"

I shivered at the thought of being fucked again so soon but knew I would have to, or would have to come up with an excuse for at least a day. My exhausting trip would likely suffice as an excuse. My entire trip home was filled with images of what those men did to me and at a rest stop, I laid back for a rest. I dozed off, then woke wet from my dreams. I looked around and no one was nearby so I unfastened my button and slid my zipper down, sliding my hand between my legs and into the cum soaked panties. It took me seconds to cum. I then went through my bag, picked out more clothing, went to the washroom and cleaned up again and changed for the drive home.

Despite loving my husband and never intending to leave him, I was already counting the days to seeing Justin, and hopefully Mark, again.

I had been very tempted to see if the men had impregnated me but logic won over and I stopped at a pharmacy for the plan-B pill to ensure that didn't happen. Hubby was none the wiser and our relationship stayed strong. We had ton's of incredible sex, partially due to my renewed vigor.

Months later I received a message from Justin. "I'd love to come for a visit if you'll have me." I knew the implied meaning behind his message and couldn't reply fast enough that we couldn't wait to see him again.