Erin Visits Justin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark stood, his dirty shirt in his hand. His body was chiselled, with defined pecs and abs and golden skin. He was beautiful. He winked at me, then turned and left, closing the door behind him.

I rolled over, looking up at Justin. "What was that?" I asked. Justin smiled down at me, taking my hand and helping me to my feet next to the bed. I felt his semen start to run down the inside of my left thigh.

"Are you mad?" Justin asked. "I trust Mark. I've known him for a very long time and he wouldn't ever say anything to anyone."

I started at Justin, then answered, "I guess I'm not mad. Just surprised. I thought this was all a secret so I'm pretty shocked that he knew. I'm even more surprised by what just happened."

Justin nodded, "Ya, I should have closed the door. Mark had a girlfriend who he dated briefly who loved being watched and I kind of helped out with that. The rule was that if the door was left open, the other guy could watch. I guess it's a little strange now that I say it out loud."

I had to admit, that although I did enjoy being watched and jerked off to, it was definitely strange to have this agreement with his roommate. Justin looked concerned so I smiled at him, "It's okay, now that I'm in the loop. But let's keep the door closed moving forward, okay?" Justin nodded.

I tossed my shirt on and grabbed my other clothes, asked Justin where the washroom was, then snuck across the hall to it, closing the door behind me. I sat on the toilet, listening to Justin's virile semen leaking from me as I noticed more on the floor from when I walked in. I focused on the fact that he had just deposited copious amounts of cum into me again and a shiver ran through my body, a miniature aftershock of climax as I got flashes of what had just happened. I had to admit that I really did enjoy having his handsome roomie watching and jerking.

Once I'd cleaned up, I dressed, then came out of the bathroom. Justin and Mark were both in the living room and I had to muster my courage to face them both. When I made it to them, Justin came over and gave me a big kiss, then sat down, beer in hand and reached for another on the table and passed it to me. I quickly took a few big gulps of the cold beverage, then lowered the bottle, looking towards Mark.

Mark had a devilish grin on his face as he winked at me, holding his bottle up like he was toasting me. We had a few drinks, watched the end of a hockey game, then Mark excused himself, saying he was tired, and he went to bed.

Justin and I cuddled on the couch for a bit, then kissed for a while before I started to doze off in his arms. He suggested we go to bed and I agreed. Justin went into the bathroom, then came into the bedroom. I grabbed my toiletries and went and got ready for bed also.

When I returned to the room, Justin was already in bed. I closed the door behind me this time, making sure we'd have our own private time together. I undressed and climbed into bed next to Justin as I nuzzled into his side and wrapped my leg over his and my arm over his chest. We looked at each other, staring without a word. I realized that part of me never stopped loving Justin, just as he had said that he hadn't either. He leaned forward and kissed me. I could feel Justin's heart pounding.

Justin moved his thigh so that it was pressed between my legs. I moved my leg further up and it brushed against his cock which was surprisingly hard again, causing him to moan into my mouth. I felt it was too soon to have sex again for fear of me becoming too sore and ruining anything we might have in the days to come so I slid my hand down and grabbed him and started to tug.

Justin continued to stare into my eyes. "Can you do that thing again?" he asked. I knew what he was referring to, me deep throating him as I had when we were together months before.

I pretended not to know what he was referring to and looked puzzled. "What do you mean?" I teased.

Justin panted, "Can you put it in your throat again?" he asked, almost begging.

I wanted to tease him more, but I also wanted nothing more than to do this for him. I'd rarely ever been able to throat a cock, let alone a large one but somehow, maybe because it was something I really wanted, I managed to do this for Justin before and wanted to again. Many times, since our last visit, I'd masturbated thinking about how he felt in my throat.

I shifted my weight, then slid down his body as I kissed my way down until he was in my mouth again. I licked and sucked, wrapping my hand around his shaft and pumping him in synch with my mouth. Justin was moaning as I felt his hand take a bunch of my long red hair into it and start to guide me up and down. I adjusted to meet his pace, sucking hard.

Justin paused, then pushed my head down as he pushed his hips up. I wasn't quite ready so I didn't try to take him further and when he pulled back, I took a big breath of air, then moved down. When his head hit the back of my throat, I gulped, trying to swallow his cock. Justin pushed my head again and thrust up again and then it happened, he started to slide into my throat as he moaned loudly again.

I started to gag a bit, then pushed back, fighting the urge to choke. He waited until I caught my breath, then when I started down, he pushed again. I took him easier this time and marvelled at the burning in my throat as he slid deeper until his pubic hair pressed against my nose. I held myself there, enjoying every sensation of having him in my throat before I had to pull back for air.

Justin was panting hard and fast, "If you do that again, I'll cum" he warned.

I didn't take it as a warning, I took it as a challenge. I breathed hard and deep, then plunged my mouth down, taking him all the way down again. Justin moaned as did I, loving the feeling I was having and that I was giving him. I fucked him with my throat, moving up and down but keeping him there and within seconds, Justin pushed the back of my head hard and thrust up, slamming himself against my nose as he groaned and started to shake. His cock throbbed and I felt his balls pulsing against my chin as he erupted into my throat. I swallowed, doing my best to take everything down until I had no choice but to come up for air.

I pushed back and Justin let me up as the next spurt of semen shot into my mouth. I kept my mouth open around the end of his cock and used my hand to jerk him quickly. I wanted to close my mouth around him but I was panting too hard. Another spurt shot into my mouth, then another smaller one. I would have to guess that he shot at least 10 ribbons of cum into both my throat and mouth, and when he was done, I finished swallowing it all and licked up whatever had spilled.

I licked his cock clean, then slid up, kissing my way back up his torso and laying back against his side. Justin's heart was still pounding, his chest heaving and dropping as he slowly caught his breath. "Fucking incredible" he panted out quietly. His heart and breathing slowed, then he kissed me once and fell asleep. I did the same within minutes.

When I woke up, Justin was gone and it dawned on me that I hadn't messaged my hubby the night before to say good-night, something we always do. I quickly fished my phone out of my jeans pocket and saw the unread messages from him asking how I was, then saying good-night, then suggesting that I must have already fallen asleep. At least he didn't appear to be upset. I messaged him to say good-morning and apologized for not messaging the night before, saying that my phone was dead and that I fell asleep. I felt pangs of guilt for lying to him again, then more when I thought of what we'd done the night before. I had to get to school so I quickly showered and dressed, leaving for the day.

When I returned to the apartment after class, using the key Justin had left out for me, Mark was sitting in the kitchen having a bite to eat. He greeted me warmly and came over and gave me a tight hug which surprised me a bit at first. I figured he must have felt a familiarity with me after watching me the night before. He then offered to make me a sandwich which I took him up on, not having eaten all day. We washed the sandwiches down with a couple of beers, then retreated to the living room. We chatted a bit and eventually Mark mentioned that Justin had filled him in on pretty much everything, assuring me that our secret was safe with him, "besides" he continued, "if I tell anyone, that puts an end to me watching" he laughed.

I laughed also, but wondered where he was going with this. He implied that he expected to be watching us again. My mind raced but then I settled on his comment being nothing more than a fun joke. We chatted more and I asked him questions about himself. Mark had been without a serious girlfriend for a couple of years now but had had quite a few short term ones, focusing mostly on his career and just having fun with the occasional girl. "Besides, if I had a steady, I wouldn't be allowed to do what happened last night." He grinned and then winked.

Again, reference back to what had happened the night before. He obviously enjoyed watching, as I had enjoyed having this handsome, hung stud watch. We had another beer and then he got back into his dating life. He mentioned a night with a girl and her boyfriend, where he'd been asked to join, "that was incredible fun," he smirked at me, "something I'd love to repeat someday."

I knew what he was hinting at, he really couldn't have been more obvious, so I decided to tease him in return, "Well, you never know what might happen for you someday in the future." Mark smiled and was about to say something else when we heard the jingle of keys and then the door opened. Justin walked in and came to me, giving me a big kiss, then smiled at Mark.

Justin looked at me, "I made us dinner reservations. I hope that's okay?"

"Of course!" I replied. I rarely went out for dinner with hubby so a meal out was always welcome. "Should I dress up?" I asked.

Justin smiled, "Wear whatever you want, as long as it's a skirt and sexy" he grinned.

I stood and went to get dressed. I picked out a satin bra and panty set, a short skirt and a tight blouse that showed my cleavage. I started to dress, then looked at myself in the mirror. I got a mischievous feeling come over me and then I removed my panties, putting them back in my suitcase. I figured I'd tease Justin by flashing him while we were out.

When I came out from the bedroom and went to the living room, both men whistled and made comments about how I looked, causing me to blush. It was already hard enough acting normal around them knowing that Mark had already watched me having sex and had jerked off while doing so, but he otherwise acted like everything was an average day.

Justin and I left, saying good-bye to Mark. As soon as I got into Justin's car, he placed his hand on my thigh. I smiled, knowing that my bare, shaved pussy was mere inches from his fingers but that he didn't know. We set off and just as he parked the car and looked over at me, I shifted in my seat and lifted one leg, spreading them both so that my skirt lifted, giving him full view of my pussy. Justin's jaw dropped, "We don't have to go for dinner!"

I laughed, "No, I'm hungry. You're taking me out!" I demanded politely with a giggle. Justin put on a fake pout, then we both got out and he took my hand, leading me to the restaurant. It was a nicer restaurant, with booths and moderate lighting. It felt cozy and intimate, likely exactly what Justin was hoping for.

I'm not going to bore you with what we ate, but I will tell you that by the end of our meals, my foot was rubbing Justin under the table and he was having a hard time acting normal when the waitress brought us the bill. Justin paid, always the gentleman, then we walked toward the door. I noticed the bathrooms near the door and told Justin that I would just be a minute. I walked toward the door, then turned to face him. He was watching me. I looked around to ensure no one else could see, then I lifted my skirt so that he could see my naked, shaved pussy. I then held my index finger up and gestured for him to come to me, then I entered the family bathroom, letting the door close behind me but not locking it.

It took Justin all of 3 seconds to come into the washroom behind me and lock the door. He stepped to me and we embraced passionately, our hands all over one another, expressing our lust and desire. What I wanted most right then was to feel him inside me. I wanted him quick and hard and I told him so, "Justin, fuck me right now. Do it fast!" I bent forward over the sink, lifting my skirt for him.

Justin stepped behind me, unfastening his pants and letting them fall, his boxers following quickly. He bent at the knees. I watched him in the mirror, over my shoulder. I saw him lick his palm, then move it to his cock to lubricate it. If he'd have touched my pussy first, he'd have known that he didn't need extra lube. He looked down as he guided his cock to my opening and then pushed in, forcing all the air from my lungs. I had to put my own hand over my mouth to be quiet as I watched Justin in the mirror fucking me, a look of complete lust on his face.

He held my hips and thrust quietly, pushing that fat cock all the way in with each thrust. It had been years since my hubby had even tried to have sex in a public place with me and having Justin do it so eagerly was driving me wild. He didn't fuck me fast, likely for fear of making too much noise, but he took long deliberate thrusts in and out, nearly lifting me off the floor when he pushed upward.

Justin looked forward, making eye contact with me in the mirror. I needed to feel him explode, to feel him introduce his virility to my fertility, to make me feel young and alive again. His cum was like a drug to my womb and I was needing my fix. I stared into his eyes, "Justin baby," I started.

He continued to stare at me in the mirror as he fucked me, "Yes Erin?" he panted.

"Be quick baby. I want you to cum for me. Fill me up please!" I pleaded.

Justin smiled at me, then pulled out and thrust in a couple more times before pushing hard and shaking, again almost lifting me off the floor with his cock. I felt the pulsing in my pussy along with the flood inside me and immediately my pussy started to contract as I climaxed. I watched in the mirror as Justin's face contorted and his body shook while he deposited his ejaculate into me.

When Justin's cock finally slid from inside me, there was an audible splat on the floor from the cum falling from me. I quickly sat on the toilet, then wiped while Justin pulled his pants and underwear back up. When we were both ready, we left the bathroom, walking past the hostess at the front desk who gave us both a knowing look. Despite our efforts to be quiet, she likely heard our escapades, but I didn't care.

On the drive home, Justin held my hand. My mind began to wander, wondering if he might impregnate me this time, and whether I would let it happen and not take the morning after pill as I had the last time. The thought sent a shiver up my spine and made me feel even more youthful and alive at the possibility of being pregnant again, something my husband had ensured could never happen again by having a vasectomy years and years before despite me wanting another child. The thought also terrified me for this same reason, how could I possibly explain being pregnant with him having been snipped? I knew that occasionally, sperm can get through and impregnate a woman, something very rare, but also a possibility and that thought made me warm inside, knowing that if I did decide to let it happen, I could make a viable excuse.

When we got back to the apartment, it was fairly late. Mark was still up and said hi, giving us a big grin. I guessed we looked a bit like we'd just had sex and he obviously caught on to. I went for a quick shower, then off to bed, texting my hubby to say good-night. Justin joined me minutes later and we both fell fast asleep.

Again, when I woke, Justin was already gone to work. I got ready for school and didn't' see Mark so I left and locked up behind me. When I returned, Mark was there eating again. He offered me food again but I had eaten this time so I only took him up on the cold beer. We chatted a bit, then out of the blue, Mark mentions, "So you know Erin...." He paused, then when I made eye contact, he continued, "the first night you were here and Justin left the door open." He paused again, staring at me.

I waited a few seconds, not knowing where this was going, then prodded, "Yes, I remember."

He continued, "Well, I heard you guys and went to go into my room but saw Justin's door open. I peeked in and he was just starting to fuck you from behind." Mark smiled, then continued, "You are definitely one of the hottest women I've ever seen and you fuck like a porn star."

I took his comment as a compliment, blushing as he continued.

"Well, I'm a bit embarrassed to admit it, but I can't get those images out of my head. To be quite honest, I've been jerking off thinking about you." He finished, still staring at me. I knew he was flirting and hinting again, but I was at a loss for words, finding myself smiling at him. I wasn't sure if I was smiling to put him at ease, or whether it was that I was flattered, embarrassed, or turned on. I think it was a combination of all those factors.

Before our conversation could go further, much to my relief, Justin came home after work. We ordered pizza and drank a bunch of beer. I don't think any of us were without a buzz. I noticed Mark looking my body up and down quite a bit and became aroused because of it. When Justin left for a pee, I looked over at Mark who then very deliberately adjusted his cock in his pants and smiled at me. I smiled back, then licked my lips, teasing him. By the time Justin returned from the bathroom, I was so horny that I stood and grabbed his crotch. I turned to Mark and said, "Sorry but you'll have to excuse us. Justin has something that I desperately need." Mark smiled and watched as I led Justin down the hall. When we entered the room, Justin closed the door behind him but I immediately walked past him and opened it all the way wide, then stepped up to him and kissed him hard. Justin looked surprised at first, then seemed to forget all about the open door.

I quickly undressed and, seeing this, Justin did the same. I took Justin's hand and walked to the far side of the bed so that I'd be able to watch the doorway. I pushed him so that he was sitting on the side of the bed, then got to my knees and started sucking and licking his cock. This wasn't slow love-making, this was lust-driven fucking. I was horny as hell. I wasn't even totally sure why I'd opened the door except that knowing that Mark got off on watching me was really exciting and I hoped he would watch us again.

Within a couple of minutes, I was climbing onto Justin's lap as I lowered myself down his thick shaft, sliding down slowly as my pussy adjusted to his girth again. Justin was lying flat on his back as I started to grind on him. Within seconds of starting to fuck Justin, I saw Mark enter the doorway. We made eye contact and stared at one another. Justin saw me looking toward the door and looked up over his shoulder. Seeing Mark there, Justin smiled and turned back to me, grabbing my breasts and pulling at my nipples. I looked down at Justin and grinned. He looked back up at me, "Watch him if you want."

This comment made things easier for me, knowing there was no jealousy from Justin. I turned my attention back to Mark who hadn't stopped staring at me. He was now rubbing his cock through his pants and I licked my lips in response. Slowly, he undid his button and slid his zipper down, pausing. Then he spoke, "Do you want to watch me again?"