Erin Visits Justin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moaned, "Yes, please." I fucked Justin a bit harder, taking my increased lust out on him.

Mark slid his pants down, then his underwear, stepping out of both. His cock pointed up toward the ceiling. Now that I was okay to really stare, I realized that I'd been wrong about his size. Justin was a good 7 inches and very thick, and although Mark wasn't as thick, he was definitely longer than Justin, I guessed closer to 9 inches of circumcised, veiny cock with a beautiful large mushroom cap head.

Mark licked his hand, then started to stroke his cock. I looked down at Justin who was still staring up at me and smiling. I leaned down and kissed him hard to give him assurance that he was the man I wanted. Justin then lifted me off him and tossed me onto my stomach, mounting me from behind as he had before. Like the other night, he pulled my hair back and pointed my face forward. I was facing Mark who had now stepped into the room and was leaning back against the wall. He removed his shirt, now standing there completely nude.

Justin was pulling back on my shoulders now, fucking me hard. The sight of Mark before me and feeling Justin inside me so deep was overwhelming and I felt my climax climbing. "Oh, fuck Justin. I'm going to cum. Fuck me hard! Harder!" I pleaded. Justin did what he was asked, fucking me more forcefully. Within moments, it happened. I climaxed, as hard as any in my life as I shook uncontrollably, briefly blacking out as sometimes happens to me when I climax really intensely. As I came to, and through my fog, I heard Justin cry out and then felt his body shaking and the heat spreading inside my tummy again.

I looked up at Mark. He was obviously close to his own orgasm. Justin pulled out of me and I rolled over to look at him. A thought of pure lust popped into my head. I motioned for Justin to kiss me and he did. I brought my mouth to his ear, then asked, "Would you be upset if Mark came on me?"

Justin looked me in the eyes and smiled, "Not at all. Go ahead."

I kissed Justin again, then moved to the side of the bed and laid on my back on the edge. I looked over at Mark, then gestured for him to come closer. He stepped forward but not all the way. "Come here." Mark came closer and I smiled up as he hovered over me. One of my hands went to my breasts, squeezing and pulling on each nipple in turn as my other hand slid down between my legs. I spread them and slid my fingers inside, lubricated by Justin's massive amount of semen.

Mark stared down, then looked over to Justin who was sitting on the bed nearby, "Fuck is she ever hot!"

Justin smiled at Mark and nodded, then said, "Ya, and she wants you to cum on her."

Marks eyes grew wide, then he looked down at me. I nodded at him and smiled, licking my lips again. "Well, that's going to happen soon, so where do you want it?" he asked.

I slid my hand from my pussy and brought both hands to my tits, pushing them together, "Here" I replied.

Mark stroked faster, focused on the head mostly. Up close, I loved the look of his cock. It had the perfect upward curve, thick veins and a lovely pronounced head and was leaking tons of precum. His breathing got faster as did the pace he stroked himself. "Fuck Erin. I'm going to cum." He announced quietly.

I pushed my tits together more, "Yes Mark, right here baby."

"Oh fuck!" he cried out. His body started to shake and he leaned forward, pointing his cock at my breasts. Before then, I wouldn't have guessed that anyone I knew could cum more than Justin but I was quickly educated on my error as the first thick burning ribbon of cum landed across both breasts and my hands, followed by another and another. The semen he released was seemingly endless as he coated my breasts and hands.

I love watching men cum. I love the pure bliss on their faces, the throbbing of their cocks, the shaking of their bodies as they lose control, and Mark was no exception to this. When he had finally squeezed the last drop of cum from his cock, he smiled down at me and turned, picking his things up and leaving without a word. He never so much as touched me which I found surprising and I said so to Justin.

"Well, we do have unspoken boundaries" Justin replied. "Watching has always been acceptable, but we've never gone further. In fact, this was way further than anything before."

I was suddenly concerned that I'd crossed a line. I knew that because of Mark's flirting, I'd gone further than I had ever thought I would. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to cause any friction. I got carried away."

Justin laughed, "No harm. I'm fine with it if you are. He never even touched you."

He made a good point and I was happy that I hadn't upset Justin, the last thing I wanted to have happen. Justin reached for his shirt and gave it to me to wipe the semen off me, then I went to the bathroom and cleaned up.

While I was in the bathroom, I texted my hubby to say hi and good-night. He asked how the course was going and how my visit was going also. I replied that the course was going well, and my visit was going even better. I secretly wanted to tell him all about my fun with Justin and that his roomie was watching me and jerking off on me, but obviously I could not.

That night, I had tons of dreams of sex with Justin, along with images of Mark masturbating onto me. When I woke, I realized that I was not alone. In fact, Justin was under the blanket, licking my pussy. I moaned, enjoying this wonderful pleasure that I was waking up to. His fingers slowly and expertly slid into me while his tongue flicked over my clit. I reached down under the covers, grabbing him by the hair as I started to grind my pussy against his mouth and fingers. With all the dreams I'd been having, I was already very wound up and my climax approached quickly. I soon shook as my body was overcome with ecstasy.

As soon as I regained my composure, I released Justin's hair and leaned back, trying to catch my breath. He slid up slightly, lifting the covers off us. My eyes went wide, I froze as I realized that it was Mark, not Justin who had just tongued my pussy to climax! Mark simply got up, smiled and blew me a kiss, then walked out of the room, completely nude. I then realized that Justin had left for work early, as usual and that Mark had taken advantage of the situation to slide under the covers and pleasure me. I didn't know what to say or do, and having him already leave the room, I had no one to say anything to regardless. I assumed that this was his way of thanking me for allowing him to cum on my breasts the night before, although I was sure it violated the boundaries that he and Justin had developed.

When I finally came out of the room, expecting to have to say something to Mark, I realized that he had left for work also. I resigned myself to not saying anything, showering and heading off to school again. I spent the entire day distracted, thinking constantly of both men and how I would explain the morning to Justin.

I got back to the apartment and was relieved that Mark wasn't there. I went over my course notes for the day, something I'd been neglecting, and soon Justin was home. He suggested we go out for dinner again and I took him up on it, eager to avoid Mark for now. We went to a different place than the one we had before, thankfully. I wasn't interested in the possibility of facing the hostess who'd seen us come out of the bathroom last time. We ate, but I was unusually quiet during dinner and Justin noticed, then finally took my hand across the table and asked what was wrong.

I hesitated, then decided to tell him everything that had happened, "Well, please don't be mad but when I woke up, I thought you were still in bed with me." Justin looked confused so I continued. "I thought you were under the blanket, licking me. I climaxed, then I was shocked to discover it was Mark, not you under there. Please don't be upset, I had no idea!"

Justin looked me in the eyes, still holding my hand, "I'm not upset. You didn't do anything wrong. Mark and I have never really discussed boundaries and I'm guessing that because you're married and having sex with me, he probably thinks the lines are more blurred than normal, especially after we invited him to sort of participate last night." Always the logical one, he continued to think, then looked back at me, "Did you enjoy it?"

I wasn't going to lie about this, and I had already said that I'd climaxed so I replied, "Well, yes. I thought he was you and I'd been dreaming about us and woke to that so it didn't take me long."

Justin spoke again, "Regardless of thinking Mark was me, did you enjoy it?"

I nodded sheepishly, admitting that I had enjoyed it, and almost adding that Mark was very good at it. Internally admitting that I'd been excited all day at the realization that it was Mark and that they both lusted after me.

Justin sat in silence, still holding my hand and staring into my eyes. He squeezed my hand gently, then spoke quietly, "You know, I'm okay with you having sex with him if you want. It's not like you're married to me."

I shook my head quickly, "No Justin, it's not like that at all." I assured him. "I'm here for you, to be with you. Having Mark watch and do that other stuff was fun, but that's all it was. I have no interest in him, just you." I wondered if he was testing me.

My words seemed to please Justin. We ate more, talking and eventually finished and left. When we got back to the apartment, Mark was there watching a show and having a beer. We said hi, then Justin took my hand and led me to the bedroom, closing the door behind us. He pulled me tightly and kissed me, undressing me slowly. Justin laid me on the bed, then undressed also. He laid on top of me, pressing his very hard cock into my thigh as we continued to kiss.

Justin moved between my legs, still kissing me as his cock found my opening and gently pushed in. We both moaned into each other's mouths, still kissing as he began to slide in and out. He took my hands into his, moving them above my head as I wrapped my legs around him. This wasn't rough, wild sex. Justin was making love to me and I knew it and, honestly, loved it. I felt his pace start to quicken as he moved his mouth from mine, hovering just above my face. He released my hands, sliding his down my arms, then to the sides of my face as he sped up more. He held my face in his hands, staring and within a few more strokes, his back arched as his cock throbbed and he flooded me with his semen, looking me in the eyes the entire time.

We laid there, Justin on top of me, kissing me as his cock slowly softened. "Erin. You know I love you, right?"

I smiled up at Justin and kissed him, "Yes, I do, and I love you too. But I'm also married and love my husband too." I reminded him.

Justin nodded, seemingly satisfied knowing that we had this mutual love, but also knew its limitations. His cock, finally slid from within me as he continued to lay on me, kissing me gently. I felt his semen begin to run from me, puddling on the bed.

Eventually, Justin rolled off me and we both went and cleaned up in the bathroom and got ready for bed. When I returned to the room, Justin and cleaned up the mess and changed the sheets. I don't know if it was a subconscious decision or not but I neglected to text my husband that night again. Part of me almost believes that I did it as a sort of a test, to see if he loved me as much as Justin seemed to. Regardless, I didn't text, and woke to messages from him, similar to the ones from the first night.

When I woke, as usual, Justin was already gone for work. My mind raced with even more images from my dreams and I was sopping wet. I slid my hand down between my legs and was surprised by just how wet I actually was. In hindsight, I shouldn't have been surprised, between the dreams and the remnants of Justin's semen, it made sense. The dreams were very vivid and passionate and were about both Justin and Mark, and some of those images were far beyond what had happened. I had dreamed of Mark being more intimate with me than he had.

As I laid there touching my pussy, Mark appeared in the hallway outside the bedroom door. He looked my way and seeing me awake, smiled, "Hey gorgeous. Good-morning."

I smiled back at him, making sure not to move my hand for fear of him seeing where it was.

Mark turned and walked into the bathroom, across the hall from Justin's room but didn't close the bathroom door. I could see most of the inside of the bathroom from my position and saw Mark drop his shorts and start the shower, then step in and close the shower door behind him. My heart started to race as naughty thoughts flooded my mind. I moved my fingers across my clit, masturbating while I watched Mark in the shower across the hallway. I was so incredibly horny from my dreams that I wasn't really thinking clearly and before I knew it, I'd entered the bathroom, completely nude. I sat on the edge of the counter, facing the shower and watched Mark.

I wasn't sure whether Mark knew I was there at first. The water careened over his taught body as he washed and rinsed his hair, but then as he lathered his body, he turned his head and smiled at me. He'd been well aware of my presence. Mark lathered more, then pushed the shower door open and stood there staring at me as he ran his hands over his chest. Without touching his cock, it hardened as he looked up and down my body. Eventually, his soapy hands went to his long, hard cock and started to stroke it. He didn't try anything with me, almost waiting to see if I would accept his open-door invitation.

I wasn't sure when my hand slid down between my legs but I realized very quickly that I was rubbing myself while watching Mark do the same only a few feet from me. I had one foot on the counter to spread myself and slid my fingers up and down my opening. I wanted him, but after the night before with Justin professing his love for me, I didn't dare go further. I was resigning myself to watching Mark and trying to be as faithful to Justin as I could as we both masturbated watching each other. I spread my legs wider and slid 2 fingers into my opening, moaning for him as he continued his long slow strokes.

Mark suddenly turned to face the showerhead, rinsing himself off. I almost felt as though I'd missed seeing him ejaculate, he turned and rinsed with that much finality. I stopped moving my fingers, watching the water run over his body. When he was thoroughly rinsed, he turned back to me and held a hand out to me. Without thought, and a complete absence of any further willpower, I slid off the counter and took Mark's hand as he pulled me into the shower and closed the door behind me. Mark took me in his arms, pulling me tightly against him. His hard cock was pressed into my stomach and I looked down to see the big head nearly between my breasts.

I paused and looked up at Mark and he kissed me for the first time. I knew that what I should be doing was anything except being inside that shower with him. I knew I shouldn't be kissing him. I knew! But what I allowed to happen was anything but logical. Lust had completely taken control of me.

Mark stopped kissing me, then in one smooth motion, he slid down my body and kissed my pubic area, then slid a hand between my legs. I instinctively spread my legs for him, putting one over his shoulder, and he started to lick and finger me again. I immediately had flashbacks of him under the covers eating my pussy as I stared down at him. He stared up at me in turn, moaning on my pussy as he expertly worked on me. I now had an image of him eating me that I'd not had when he did so before. I don't know how long it was, but I do know it wasn't long before my pussy contracted on his fingers as I cried out and shook, having to grab the door handle so that I didn't fall.

Before I'd fully regained my composure, Mark stood in front of me. He didn't touch me but stared up and down my body with the most devilish grin, no doubt proud of what he'd just done to me. While he started, his hand moved to his cock and he started to stroke himself again, seemingly content to masturbate on me.

Once again, I knew there was a line being crossed, but I was far too weak and far too full of lust to consider it or abide by it. Besides, I rationalized, I'd be very selfish to not do something for him in return for the wonderful attention he'd given me, twice now.

Without another thought, I slid down to my knees before him. I was possessed. I immediately pulled him into my mouth and started to work up and down on him. As I had thought, he wasn't as thick, but was longer than Justin. I immediately wondered what it would feel like to have him in my throat. It should be easier to get him in, and he'd go further than any man had before. I had to know.

I angled my head, then pushed down, swallowing hard when he hit the back of my mouth. I felt that incredible stretching and gagging feeling as his hard cock slid into my throat. I heard Mark moan loudly as inch after inch of him slid deeper until his balls rested against my chin. I looked up and saw that he was staring at me, his hands behind his head as he smiled from ear to ear as I held him there in my throat. When I finally needed air, I came up, gasping and stroking him with both of my hands.

Mark stood there watching and grinning. He didn't grab my hair, he didn't try anything, he simply watched and enjoyed whatever I was willing to do to him. For a moment I thought about standing up and bending over for him. I wanted to feel him deep inside me, but something in me told me that I'd be going far too far over that imaginary boundary so I resigned myself to pleasuring him as he had me. With renewed enthusiasm, I plunged my mouth down over him, marvelling at how hard he was. I loved feeling his pronounced veins running across my tongue as he slid in.

Justin's cock was thick and felt as though he were stretching my throat to the limits when I took him down. Mark, not being as thick, still stretched my throat, but I also got to feel him deeper in it and something about that sensation was exhilarating! I held him as deep as possible for as long as possible, fucking him with my throat until I needed to come up for air. I repeated this process, over and over until I knew I couldn't do it for much longer. I finally pulled back, looking up at him and spoke, "Mark baby, I need you to finish."

Mark smiled and nodded in response and stared as I took him back in. I used one of my hands to squeeze his balls and when I did, he moaned even louder. I was a bit surprised by just how large his balls were. I hadn't noticed before, focused on his beautiful cock, but I realize now that I shouldn't have been surprised because of how much cum he had produced.

As this thought entered my mind, almost on cue, mark groaned. I felt his balls in my hand, tightening and lifting. His cock started to swell in my throat. I quickly pulled back, took another deep breath, then pushed down, taking him all the way again until his balls rested on my chin. He groaned again and then I felt his cock start to throb. Like the good slut I was being, I immediately started to swallow, feeling his burning hot seed slide down into my stomach as his balls danced on my chin and his cock pulsed against my tongue.

Somehow, I managed to stay there with him in my throat until he finished, then I pulled back and gasped desperately for air. His cock stood before me, still twitching as a small trail of semen leaked from him. I quickly licked up the leaking cum, then watched as his jumping cock slowed and started to droop.

Satisfied that Mark was fulfilled, I stood and smiled at him. Mark smiled back, then stepped out of the shower and dried. "I have to get to work. Thanks, that was fun." That was all he said as he left the room.

I realized that the time had probably flown by so I rushed and cleaned up, then dressed and rushed to class which I ended up being a few minutes late for.