Erin Visits Justin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, she's a dirty slut, isn't she?" Mark asked Justin, wiping my juices from his lips.

Justin turned to face Mark, nodding. "I told you, didn't I?"

Mark nodded. Justin climbed up over my chest and pushed his cock to my eager mouth. I opened and he pushed his cock downward, fucking it. I felt Mark moving around, then felt my feet being untied. He grabbed my ankles, lifting them, then I felt it, his cock at my pussy. I moaned out my partial protest, not being able to speak with Justin filling my mouth as Mark quickly shoved himself into me. I loved it. Both men were fucking me, one my mouth, the other my pussy. They were using me as the complete slut I'd been that week and I felt like they were giving me the punishment I deserved.

After about 5 minutes of this, Mark spoke, "Flip her over."

Justin pulled his cock from my mouth and climbed from the bed, untying my hands. They both grabbed me and flipped me onto my hands and knees. Justin climbed up behind me and pushed into my pussy. Despite being as wet as I was, and already partially stretched by Mark, I still gasped as Justin's girth spread me. Mark immediately stepped onto the bed in front of me and grabbed my hair, lifting my face. He slapped his big cock against my lips, then ordered, "Open!"

I complied, and Mark slid his cock into my mouth, fucking it rapidly as Justin pounded me from behind, holding my hips. Mark pushed harder, then started to inch further. I swallowed, helping him slide into my throat again. Mark mashed against my nose while Justin drove me forward against him, eliminating any chance I had of pulling back for air. I was helpless as Mark fucked my throat deeply. Thankfully, he eventually let me up for air, then repeated the process, pushing back into my throat.

While they were both deep inside me, I felt Justin move a finger against my asshole. I wasn't anticipating this and tried to protest, merely gagging and moaning as Justin slid his finger into my anus. I now had something of theirs in all of my holes and it felt absolutely incredible.

Mark finally withdrew, then asked Justin for a turn. They swapped positions, each then fucking my mouth and cunt as hard as the other had. Justin finally pulled out of my mouth, then sat down. He awkwardly slid his body down under me and between my legs. He kissed me and pulled my body upward. I moved forward and Mark slid from my pussy as I mounted Justin and lowered myself onto his cock, immediately bouncing hard on his cock.

Mark grabbed my hair. He was now standing beside me. When I turned to face him, he slapped my face with his cock again, then pushed it against my lips. I opened, letting him in. He fucked my mouth now.

Justin spoke, "You like that Erin, you slut?"

I moaned around Mark's cock in response.

Mark spoke, "Ya she does. You weren't exaggerating about how good that pussy feels, or this mouth."

I felt incredibly dirty. The men had obviously discussed me at great extent and had planned this punishment for me, that was why they insisted on getting me drunk tonight. I figured that once I'd gone too far with Mark, Justin was content to use me and share me with Mark as a sex object, no longer feeling as possessive of me.

Mark moved from my mouth and I turned my attention back to Justin, laying on him and kissing him as he fucked me from below. He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me tightly against him. Then he moved his mouth from mine, looking over my shoulder, "Go ahead."

I was momentarily confused. I then felt Mark move behind us, then press his cock against my anus. I froze, tensing up, "No, don't you dare." I protested. I rarely have anal sex and was sure I could not take either of these men's large cocks in there but despite my protests, Mark pushed. His cock was well lubricated from my mouth, and I tried my best to relax my anus as he popped past my sphincter. I protested again, "No!", crying out in momentary pain.

Mark paused, allowing me to adjust, then pushed forward. I felt my bowels cramping as they were filled while he pushed deeper and deeper into me. Soon both men were fucking me, their cocks see-sawing my cunt and ass. I'd never felt so full in my entire life.

Justin eased his grip on me once he realized I would not or could not fight back. I sat up slightly and he grabbed my nipples, twisting and pulling on them. It took moments for me to come, but when my orgasm happened, it was explosive. I squirted for the first time in my life, drenching Justin's groin and bed with my juices and I blacked out completely, collapsing against his chest.

I regained my focus eventually, my body bouncing as both men continued fucking me hard despite my lack of consciousness. I looked down at Justin, the look of absolute desire and lust across his face. He was breathing very hard. I wanted some semblance of control over him so I spoke, "You like this Justin? Do you like DPing me?"

Justin nodded, his pace very fast now. I continued, "You going to fill my cunt with cum one more time?"

Justin nodded again, breathing even faster. "Cum in me. Go on Justin, cum!" I demanded, panting like a dog in heat.

This sent Justin past the point of no return. He grunted, thrusting his hips up as hard as he could. I could feel his cock pulsing as he flooded me with seed, groaning and crying out, "Yes, take it Erin. Take my cum you slut!"

I pushed down against his pelvis, taking his cock, and his cum as deeply as possible. Mark had stopped moving, holding his cock all the way in my ass as Justin unloaded in my pussy. The incredible flooding heat inside me nearly pushed me into another orgasm, especially with having both cocks deep inside me.

After about 30 seconds, Mark started to resume fucking my ass, slowly at first, then harder. Justin's cock was softening and with Mark's assault on my ass, Justin's cock was quickly pushed out of my pussy. I had no control still, with Mark keeping me pinned against Justin as he fucked my ass.

Finally, Justin started to squirm his way out from under me, sliding up. I was facing down as Mark pummelled my ass, and as Justin's cock appeared below my face, I looked down at it. Despite being soft, he was still long and thick, quite engorged still. His shaft and balls had streaks of semen on them and there was a puddle of it in his short pubic hair. I immediately lowered my mouth to him, licking the cum from his balls, then pulling his cock into my mouth. Justin jumped, being very sensitive still from his orgasm. His cock nearly fell from my mouth but I managed to keep it there as I sucked hard, pulling the remains of his load from his cock. He groaned, but stayed soft as Mark continued fucking me, holding my hips.

Eventually, upon realizing that Justin wasn't getting hard again despite my best efforts, I released him from my mouth and he soon finished squirming from below me. I watched him before me as he picked up his jeans and pulled something out. Mark suddenly fucked my ass very hard, making me crap up more and making me squeal and drop my chest to the bed, biting the blanket to stifle my cries and the pain it caused. The way he was fucking my ass, I figured he'd be flooding my bowels shortly and I was anxious to feel this. The thought of finally feeling Mark cumming inside me, other than in my throat, excited me even more.

Mark released my hips and grabbed my hair, pulling my head back. As he did, I heard him speak, "Smile." I didn't understand until I heard the click and saw the flash, then focused on Justin who was holding up his phone. I tried to protest, "No, don't Justin! Please!" My words fell on deaf ears as Mark held my head up and Justin took photo after photo. He started to move around the room, taking pictures of Mark fucking me from every possible angle. Eventually I heard the familiar "beep" which indicated a video was being taken. No matter what I had done with these men, there had been no evidence of it and I did not want there to be.

I tried to squirm away from Mark, to cover myself but it was impossible. Mark held my hair tightly in one hand and my hip in the other as he continued to fuck my ass from behind. Justin spoke, "That slut's ass feel good buddy?" Mark responded by taking long thrusts in and out of my ass, nearly all the way out each time before slamming himself all the way into me. Justin climbed onto the bed beside us and Mark released my hair, moving his other hand to my free hip so that he held both tightly again.

I turned my head to see what Justin was doing, and saw that he was kneeling beside us, holding his phone and filming Mark's cock thrusting in and out. Mark pulled back, pausing, as though to emphasize how long his cock was and where he was pushing it, the he slowly thrust forward.

Justin spoke, "Wow. Jesus Erin, I would have never guessed you could take a cock that far up your ass."

I groaned in response, helpless against Mark's assault. I put my forehead against the mattress and looked down between my legs. I could see Mark's massive balls swinging as he fucked me, and a puddle of cum below me from where it had leaked out of my pussy. Some of Justin's cum was even on Mark's balls. I suddenly saw Justin's camera appear behind Mark, then move closer. At this point, there was no reason for me to try to hide myself, the damage was done. I watched as Justin moved closer, filming my face and Mark's cock sawing my ass.

Without warning, Mark pulled out of my ass, making me gasp at the sudden emptiness. Justin was still filming, apparently focusing on my gaped open ass. Mark spoke, "On your back." He shoved me onto my side and tugged me over so that I was flat on my back between his legs. His cock was very hard, pointing upward and twitching. He took it in his hand and started to stroke it slowly. I was fixated on his large cock head which looked as though it would burst at any moment. A clear pearl of precum appeared at the opening, then grew and started to dribble down onto me. Justin was making sure to film everything, moving from my face, to Mark's cock and my pussy.

Mark spoke again, looking me in the eyes, "Ever been fucked with a load in your pussy?"

I shook my head to say no.

"Well, you're going to now, and you're going to get more in there. Spread your legs." He ordered.

Truth be told, I wanted nothing more than to feel Mark release in my pussy and I eagerly spread my legs, placing my feet on the mattress on either side of him. Mark brought his cock head to my pussy lips, holding it in his hand as he spread me open but didn't enter me. Justin moved his phone above, filming closely as Mark slowly guided his cock into me.

I groaned as Mark's long cock slid inside. I looked down to watch also, all 3 of us observing his cock sliding inch after inch into my cum-lubricated cunt with Justin filming for whatever his reason was. I tilted my pelvis upward, wanting to feel Mark as deep inside as possible as his balls finally rested against my ass. Now he started to fuck me with long, deliberate strokes as Justin moved down behind and filmed from between our legs.

Finally, Justin moved from behind Mark, then beside me. I was trying to make a point of not looking at the camera so I was staring at Mark's beautiful body as he fucked me, but when Justin's cock appeared over me, hard again, I couldn't help but notice. I looked up at it, fully engorged, then noticed the phone above, looking down at his cock as it hovered there. He moved his cock to my lips and I opened my mouth but he didn't put it in. Instead, he started to stroke his cock, filming it and my eager mouth below.

Mark was now fucking me very hard, and I felt my pussy responding. Justin's cum was being pushed from inside me and was leaking down my crack onto the bed. I had no doubt though that Mark was also pushing Justin's cum into every deep recess of my womb and this thought brought me even closer to climax.

"Fuck me Mark!" I cried out, wanting him to pound me into orgasm, the thought of them impregnating me suddenly driving my lust to new levels. I wrapped my legs around Mark, then reached up and started to fondle Justin's balls. Justin moved his phone, panning down my body to watch as Mark continued.

There was an urgency to the way Mark was fucking me now. His face and breathing told me he was getting close and I wanted him to finish soon. I tried to coax him, "Yes Mark! Fuck me! You going to put that big load in me?"

Mark moaned, "You want that Erin? You want my cum in your pussy?"

I moaned in response, "Yes! Give me that cum baby!"

Mark started to shake, his cock swelled and he arched his back, crying out, "Yes! Oh fuck! I'm cumming!"

My nearing orgasm was triggered by Mark flooding me with his load of semen. Justin was watching closely, trying to film us. I shook violently, crying out and pulling Mark as deeply as possible with both my legs, and my hands on his hips as I dug my nails into him, holding him there until we were both finished. Justin continued to film as Mark slowly pulled out of me, then handed Mark his phone. Mark moved down between my legs, filming. I assumed he wanted to capture how he had left me open, dripping his cum. I watched, embarrassed but not bothering to cover up. I just hoped the footage would be deleted, or at least never made public.

Mark moved the camera up my body, to my face. Justin was still stroking his cock. Justin moved a hand to my head, turning it to face him and bringing his cock to my lips. I opened my mouth as he slid it in. Mark commented, "Fuck that's hot. You sure suck a mean cock Erin."

I tried to ignore Mark's comment, focusing on Justin now. Justin started to fuck my mouth. I wrapped one of my little hands most of the way around his cock, trying to jerk him in synch with him fucking my mouth. Without warning, other than Justin's cock suddenly twitching, he ejaculated into my mouth, and started to moan.

I quickly started to swallow, trying to take all of his seed down into my stomach, but he suddenly pulled out and continued jerking his cock, pushing my hand from it as he did. His cock continued to erupt, spewing more of his thick load across my cheek, then he pointed it up and shot across my nose and eye.

I heard Mark now, "Ya, cover that slut!" He was still filming as Justin degraded me.

When Justin was done, I heard the beep of his phone, indicating they were done filming, then heard the clicking of more photos, then nothing until a cloth was pushed across my face to help clean me up. Justin helped me to the side of the bed, then helped me stand. My legs were trembling as I stumbled to the bathroom, stepping into the shower. Each of the men entered in turn, washing quickly and leaving as I finished washing, noticing an endless stream of cum leaking from me.

I shut off the water, dried off and wrapped a towel around myself, heading to the kitchen for a drink but not seeing either man. When I returned to Justin's room, both men were sitting on the bed in their boxers, starting at Justin's phone and grinning.

"I really hope you're going to delete all that." I looked at Justin with a scowl.

He replied, "Oh I will, eventually. But I think we both want to use the video a few times first" he said with a grin and a wink. I didn't react, walking to the far side of the bed and dropping my towel, then climbing in. The guys were still sitting there looking at the recordings when I passed out.

I vaguely remember feeling the bed shake when Justin climbed in.

I woke feeling a hard cock against my backside. I was in a fog, still exhausted and hung over, or maybe still a little drunk. I opened my eyes and noticed it was still dark out, but I could see Justin asleep in front of me. I realized that Mark was behind me, just as his cock entered my pussy. I had no resistance to his attention and he was soon fucking me from behind, biting my neck. He whispered into my ear, "You are so fucking hot. I'm so happy that I finally got to fuck you."

I was glad also, but I was also sore and exhausted. I needed to sleep. I turned my head as much as I could. "Mark baby, you feel incredible, but I need you to cum." I pleaded in a whisper.

Mark had his hand on my hip and was thrusting into me. I lifted one leg to give him deeper access. I noticed Justin's body being shaken by the movement of the bed, and soon saw his eyes open and turn to me. He smiled, watching me being fucked again just as Mark started to shake and flood me once more. If Justin hadn't impregnated me, I was fairly certain that Mark had by now. He laid there, his cock still inside me as we both fell back asleep.

When I woke up, Mark was gone and Justin was laying there next to me, watching me. "Good morning beautiful." He said quietly to me.

I smiled, shaking my head, "I'm sure I'm anything but beautiful right now." I could feel the sticky mess I was laying in.

Justin leaned forward, kissing me. I could tell he was excited again without checking. His kisses were passionate and his breathing was rapid.

I broke the kiss, "I'm sorry, but I feel like a mess. I need a shower." Justin nodded. I climbed out of the bed with Justin following behind.

I went into the bathroom, then sat on the toilet. I felt more of their semen leak from me. I wiped, then stepped into the shower with Justin following me and closing the door behind him.

The hot water over my body felt amazing as the cobwebs of my brain melted away. Justin was behind me, and lathered his hands, running them all over me. I simply stood there, enjoying the water and Justin's attention as his hand went from my breasts to between my legs, pushing fingers inside my tender pussy as his cock rested against my back. I wanted to protest, but I was without willpower now, seemingly broken by the men the night before.

A moment later, Justin pushed me forward, bending me over, then guided his cock into me again. I nearly screamed, my pussy was so tender and felt like it was being torn open by his thick shaft. I braced myself against the wall, lifting one foot onto the low shelf to give him easier access. I then noticed Mark on the other side of the glass, his cock in his hand inches from my face. Within seconds, Justin nearly lifted me off the floor as he ejaculated, then Mark's cock spewed onto the glass. I'd never watched semen this way and was almost hypnotize by it as I watched it slowly sliding down the other side of the glass.

When Justin pulled out, I stood and turned to face him. He hugged me tightly and kissed me and I reciprocated, feeling his softening cock pressed against my stomach.

He spoke, "I hope you're not upset about last night. We really got carried away."

Part of me was upset at the violations, but I knew that if I'd really wanted it to stop, I could have, and that I really had enjoyed myself. I replied, "No Justin. I'm not upset. Honestly, I kind of want to do that all again with both of you some day."

Justin smiled, and I continued. "I know we can't really be together. But I love you and love what we have together and I hope it never ends. I will always happily fuck you whenever I can, and if Mark joins us for some fun from time to time, I'm not opposed."

Justin smiled again, "I really do love you too" he replied, then kissed me again.

I showered more, cleaning myself again, then did my hair and makeup. I pulled out jeans and a t-shirt for the drive home and packed my things for the long trip home. Both men were waiting near the door. Mark stepped to me first, "I had a great time. And don't worry about the video. It's safe with me. I hope you come to visit again." He winked and kissed me.

Justin then took my hand and hugged me hard, kissing me deeply. "I'm going to miss you, Erin. Please come see me again soon, or I'll try to find a reason to visit you guys soon." I nodded, suddenly sad that this all had to end so abruptly.

I left, going down to my car and sitting in it for a few minutes. I looked at my phone and saw a bunch of messages from my husband. He had asked how school went, what I was doing for dinner, what was happening, then eventually got a bit abrupt with messages like, "I guess you're having too good a time to bother with me." Followed by "Well, I hope you're not having too much fun without me. Have a safe drive home."