All Comments on 'Erotic Adventure Pt. 02'

by redhotbothered

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot

I'm going to say B

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
BB

B

Brazen BastardBrazen Bastardover 9 years ago
For a bad girl...

....you get option B. Over and over again.

Thelvon27Thelvon27over 9 years ago
bad girls Must pay

definitely B

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
OMG!

Too hot! I love this story and your voice. I would opt for (B) - I would spank and pound you relentlessly and not let you cum for a long time. I would have your panties stuffed in your mouth to muffle your moans. I would then take you into a stall, strip you naked and tie your wrists behind your back. I would have you ride me - holding one nipple tight with one hand and slapping your ass silly with the other hand. I would finally let you cum. After you cum, I would remove the panties and put you on your knees. I would stuff my cock, now covered with your pussy cum, into your hot mouth and fuck your dirty mouth until I came. I would make you eat every last drop. The end ;)

k0dax3k0dax3over 6 years ago
tantric!

Hi. I'm k0dax3. I am also in love with your stories and voice. I am still shaking from how orgasmic they are and my pussy is so wet that my husband could swim in it in which I haven't even touched it yet. Thank you ^_^.

hugs n squishes,

k0dax3 cr4ft

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
choice for part 2

b

mars1972xmars1972xover 3 years ago
Root

Her voice reminds me so much of Samantha Groves from Person of Interests.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous