Erotic Adventures of Doctor Who Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ruby shuddered as the toxins jolted her pussy and sparked even more explosive thrills over her clit once more.

She felt first hints of her approaching climax. The Doctor continued to drive his tongue deeper inside her, offering no respite for her never ending indulgence.

His fulsome lips centered directly on her clit, sucking it clear out of the protective hood. He sucked in as hard as he could and Ruby came with a scream.

Her vibrant body convulsed, and her milky white thighs snapped together, trapping The Doctor's head. She had never come so hard in all her life. He waited until her orgasm waned.

"My turn?"

Quaking on her back, Ruby realised that the fun was only just beginning.

She swallowed hard as she watched the rejuvenated Time Lord smear the invigorating yoghurt along the full length of his nine inch midnight black erection.

She rubbed her upper thighs together, loving the feeling of the squishy cream inside her cunt.

"Give it to me, Doctor," she said as she parted her legs wide.

Both groaned as his cock slid into her cream filled pussy.

The lewd sounds of their coupling filled the small room of the TARDIS as they hugged tight on the creaking bed. Yoghurt seeped out of her as his black cock filled her completely. Sweat beaded on his gorgeous body, and the mingled goo spattered both of their bodies.

Ruby arched her back and pushed up with her hips towards him. She was able to feel each bump and vein as he held her legs up in the crook of his elbows. Her pussy stretched and opened to accommodate his huge dick.

"Doctor, baby!"

The Time Lord was buried inside her balls deep. He closed his eyes as he paused to wallow in the tightness of her silky pussy wrapped around his throbbing cock.

He took a moment to view his black cock buried in her lily white pussy. Something he had never thought would be possible.

They disengaged and he laid on his back with his stiff dick in the air.

Ruby rubbed the muscles in her tensed up thighs and made her way to the patiently waiting Doctor.

She turned her back to him and sat back in his lap and clamped her thighs on the outsides of his.

She looked down to see the astonishing and erotic sight of his dark hued pole sticking up between her parted legs.

"Oh, my word!""

With a cute wiggle of her hips she guided his knob to her sodden muff and let the big tip sink inside her.

She gasped loudly as her cunt spread out to take his bulbous head and she dipped her head low.

The newly regenerated Time Lord held the tops of her thighs and encouraged the horny female to sink down further.

With a concerted effort she did so and she accepted nearly all of his generous length inside her wetness.

"YES!"

Ruby threw her arms out wide as she quickly sank down on The Doctor's big cock in a reverse cowgirl stance. She was soaking wet, and despite his generous length, he slid easily inside her. Every delicious inch scraped her pussy walls as she became impaled on his black pole. She started to move her hips in tentative slow circles and her pert backside juddered before his big brown eyes.

"Doctor, baby. Baby, Doctor!"

With slippery thighs, Ruby struggled to grinding her aching pussy on him as her alien lover's eyes looked over her grinding derriere.

He smacked her hard on her left buttock and she shrieked as she giggled.

Her thighs trembled as she began to move on him, rising up and lowering slowly as his huge black appendage stretched her open.

Now that her pussy opened up she was soon slamming up and down on the big rod, making some lewd squelching noises as she went.

"Are you happy, darling?" She asked of The Doctor, who was indeed looking on with a face full of concentration.

On and on she moved and he clutched both of her cheeks to fully impale her on his glistening ebony boner.

He inhaled deeply and slowed her up to a stop as he stemmed his impending orgasm.

She frowned when he lifted her off with and sat her aside as he gathered his wits.

The Time Lord jerked his black mamba as he then made a gesture with his thumb for Ruby to lie back on her hands and knees.

"Doggy style." He told her. "This is becoming my favourite position."

Ruby looked back over her shoulder to watch The Doctor move in behind her as she hunched over onto all fours. His superb dark organ glistened in the light above as he tapped the rigid shaft on her buttocks, like a concert conductor awaiting the beginning of the concerto.

He mounted her with an assured yet slow penetration that saw the girl nibble on her lower lip. His hands rested on either side of her soft cheeks as he started to move in and cut.

"Tight pussy. Really tight." He grunted as he fucked her.

"It's just that you're so big, babe."

He smoother out her backside as he pulled out of her all the way and saw her slit close up as his thick girth left her.

His dick twitched at the erotic sight and the next thing Ruby knew was her new lover fucking her like a rampant stallion.

"Oh...my...gosh!"

He felt close to his end as he let her have it, and the petite blonde screamed as the black bull fucked her with all he had.

He kept going and going, working his rigid dick in and out so that his balls and defined abs ground against her bum and lower back.

The tiny room reeked of sweat and hot sex as Ruby was screwed with firm thrusts that made her pussy very wet and very hot.

Now, somehow, The Doctor had fit most of his huge cock inside the moaning girl and every hard launch of his inward thrust almost threw her off balance.

She managed to look back and felt a frisson of lust as she saw his screwed up eyes and flared nostrils as he used all of his strength to lodge his dick inside her well fucked cunt.

"Doc...torrrrr!"

Ruby felt his hands circle her trim waist as he began to give intense thrusting of his slim hips.

The sound of his ebony body smacking firmly against her lily white cheeks spurred him on to give her faster strokes.

Her shrill moans of delight merely served as fuel to make him grip her even harder by the waist and he grunted in her ears as the slap, slap, slap of him on her backside brought about her orgasm.

"Give it to me, you fucking stallion. Fuck that white ass with that big black cock!"

Ruby dipped her head and her knuckles whitened as her arms extended out in front of her.

The earthy smell of him and her own feminine scent thrilled her immensely and she was having the time of her life.

"I...can't...believe...it!"

The girl from Earth was like a wet rag in his grip as he pulled her roughly back to him and his big log of a dick crammed inside her cunt almost all the way.

"Get...in...there!" He groaned as he released ropes of cum deep inside her pussy.

They both froze for a moment and then the black skinned fellow man pulled out which let a line of sperm ooze out of her sodden muff and down her inner left thigh.

thigh as she leaned back into the strong arms of the black stud.

"Oh my, there's more!"

As his stream filled her overstuffed cunt, he ejaculate another series of spurts that spewed out of his pulsating dick, splattering her crimson hued cheeks.

"That, is a lot!" She noted as her lower body was awash with copious amounts of the sticky goo."

"Sorry. I've been saving it for a couple of hundred years."

Ruby sprawled over his gorgeous frame and lifted her right leg over his left hip.

"Was it worth the wait?"

The Doctor felt his dick begin to twitch and swell yet again.

He threw the girl onto her back and parted her legs, settling on top of her.

"I'll let you know in half an hour," he said as his bulbous purple helmet nudged the entrance of her gaping pussy.

END

12