All Comments on 'Erotic Interludes Club'

by eroticblueeyes

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sorry

I have one of your 'Hang ups' I wouldn't let my wife have sex in front of someone else, equally I couldn't have sex in front of someone else. Boring as hell but true.

sirsemegasirsemegaover 15 years ago
hot!

God story. Good idea. I'm not into swapping, but could see the erotic possibilities in something like this. HOWEVER, I get the nagging suspicion that the guy here has different motives and will slowly push her into swapping and sharing. He's been pushing her for threesomes for sometime, you don't just drop that.

Very promising story, and if you don't continue it, I'm prefectly fine with this as a stand alone story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Where we lived this would licensed as an on

site sex establishment and people inside would have to be licensed as sex workers. They would have to wear tags, called licenses, with their correct names, addresses, and phone numbers on them large enough to read. These licenses were sold by the city to the sex workers when they registered. If they didnt register they could be arrested on the spot. Not a whole lot of husband and wives want to be listed on the local registry as sex workers.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
I think that it would start out simple

After a while one of the four people would like to see what it would feel like to have a go at the other couple's spouse. Booze and sexual excitement, hot pussy, and hard cock. I can see a swap coming.Thanks......Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great story but...

Where is the Rest of the Story? I would love to read the rest!

Blue69loverBlue69loverover 12 years ago
keep going

It's a great start. The story could go on as planned or it might lead to much more. Keep writing.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Erotic voyeurs, cuck and whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous