All Comments on 'Erotic Portrait'

by alan55

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Oh dear! Just another cheater.

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
W.T.F.

Well this marriage is a sham, if she sleeps around that quickly it won't be long till he catches her, rips the sluts painting up and moves on. Didn't find this erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Part Two

Angie HAS to return for more coffee etc from the artist. Bill

will return to his routine and his wife's ever demanding libido must be satisfied, no? Hopefully in some semi-nonconsensual ways. Thanks for the story and please continue it's development.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Part Two

Angie HAS to return for more coffee etc from the artist. Bill

will return to his routine and his wife's ever demanding libido must be satisfied, no? Hopefully in some semi-nonconsensual ways. Thanks for the story and please continue it's development.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Oh give me a break

Any wife or woman would have gotten references for the painter. She was so ready to spread her legs for him that she would have spread her legs for a rabid mangy dog. Boy do you have a screwed up head. marriedwithballs@yahoo.com

Thomas DrablézienThomas Drablézienover 15 years ago
Fantasy not Fact!

To the negative commentators below - Guys and / or Ladies this is not the news it's FICTION - A piece of erotic FANTASY to enjoy and maybe to get off to. So why all the attacks on the author and his heroine? If you don't like the material on this site why do you visit it or at least have the balls to put a name to your negative opinions!...

Personally I thought it was a well written piece of erotic fun,but you can't please all the people all the time. ...

Alan55 don't let the spoilers (they seem to be here in abundance at the moment) put you off. At least some of us know how to enjoy your work for what it is.

wdelanderwdelanderover 15 years ago
really unusual treatment

I knew, in general, where this story was going, but it was very well written and a little different from the usual treatment. I enjoyed it very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
of course

while the idea is pretty good, it lacks of human feelings. I mean it's completly normal that if you want a portrait you have to get fucked by the painter. it's like drinking coffee so why should I feel a bit emotionally touched? or feeling ......

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I Liked It

Unbelivable...not really. My wife posed at eighteen for some beauty contest shots. First prize for winning the contest was $500. Photographer offered her an additional $500 if she'd let him take some photos of her in night gowns, lingerie, etc. No nudity. She agreed, but got into it, and ended up letting him do some additionals where her nipples where visible. She'd didn't have sex with him, but still. I'd have bet money she'd have never let him take those photos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Crap

She's just a piece of shit whore......hang her in a tree and gut her like a dog. Frenchy, shut your motherfucking mouth, typical frenchman, go suck dog shit.

bornagainbornagainover 15 years ago
The painter and Bill

I hope Bill dont find out what that painter did while he was painting her that painter might be less one nut short .

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
You have described a common slut thqt fucks

around on her husband and the disrespect shown for her by the "artist" that pictures her with his cum running from her to give to her husband. Now please explain how she will tell her husband how she has given him a sexually transmitted disease! A common thread is that all cheating adulterous sluts figure they will never be found out, but in reality they almost always are. Very few stay married for long, most are divorced, some are killed, and others just beaten and abandoned or just abandoned. If this one is a pretty as described the husband could just sell her into the sex trade and report her missing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Get an editor

You need to learn the difference between POURING (what you wrote) and PORING (what you meant).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!

I really liked this story. Very horny!!!

suelove58suelove58about 13 years ago
Quite Unusual - But Very Good

I don't often dip into "MC" but your story provided some light relief this evening. An unusual scenario (to me) with the drugged coffee reducing the lady's inhibitions but well done for not going over the top and making her a 'drugged up slut'. I can well imagine the gradual seduction happening in such a situation ... and that's the point of the story isn't it.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
5***** Original and creative.

There must be something in that coffee. Regardless, it was HOT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very Shallow Characterisation

It's hard to like a story if the characters in it are not believable people. Yes, I understood that the coffee was drugged. But the central character has no internal dialog or emotions at all.

Does part of her mind wonder why she allows the pianter to undress her? NO

Does part of her mind wonder why she allows the pianter touch her sexually? NO

Even days after the event, when the drug would have worn off, does she have the slightest concern that what she has experienced is out of the ordinary? NO

Does she feel embarrassed, humilated or alternatively turned-on at the liberties she has allowed whilst drugged? NO

If you assume the drug also wiped her memory, then is she worried about the 'blank spot'? NO (and also going down this line there is the problem of how she remembers to come back for the 2nd and 3rd appointments).

The main character has no emotional response to anything that happens in the story, neither at the time it happens or in retrospect. The action could just as well be happening to a blow-up doll for all the difference it makes.

Here's my tip: for readers to care about what happens to a character, first they need to care about the character. If you just dive into describing what happens without fleshing out who its happening to, the result is about as erotic as the instructions for some self assembley furnature.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 12 years ago
This one . . .

. . . seemed to lack something, a reason. The question in my mind is WHY and there seem to be a lot of ways it was never answered.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
so wet

OMG, i'm so horny and wet now. I want this too!!! My pussy is throbbing...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....i Need release

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15about 4 years ago

The coffee was drugged. She was raped.

BabalooieBabalooiealmost 3 years ago

The artist drugs and rapes the wife. Then, he paints proof of his criminal act. Pretty sick,

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

O yeah: THAT's a good idea!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous