Erotic Sailing at the Nationals Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we finished, we were too drained to move. Ted rolled us over so at least he wasn't crushing me, but I just lay limp on top of him, his erection still hard inside me, panting and just occasionally moaning softly as some little residual of my orgasm sprung to life and sent an injection of pleasure through my body.

It was Ted who spoke first...

"I suppose we'd better get showered and dressed and go down for dinner."

There was something of a regatta dinner on at the club that night. Nothing too formal, just a get together and some dancing afterwards.

We found the energy to get up and shower together; even soap each other, rinsing the body fluids out of our swimwear while we were there. Ted found the energy to grow another boner towards the end; which may have had something to do with the way I soaped him. But there was no extra sex; at least in a way intended to stimulate the other to a climax.

With me again dressed in a mini skirt, with black string sided bikini swimwear pants to provide a modicum of modesty when sitting on bar seats determined to offer upskirt views, and Ted in Chinos and a button up collared shirt, we joined the racing crowd down at the club. There were no shortage of ribald comments commencing with 'where have you guys been', with a nudge, nudge, say no more followup.

There was no defence to that. We'd been doing exactly what they thought we'd been doing. Still, having got past that stage, we melded in with the group; although the absence of many other females left me standing out a bit like a shag on a rock.

The shortage of females also meant I got hit on a lot for dancing when the band started up. While there were some local women, in addition to the few WAGS, it wasn't near enough; the situation only being rebalanced a bit by the number of males already too drunk to get up and dance. In a way, I had a lot of friends there I quite liked dancing with. But I also wanted to give Ted more than enough of my time. It meant I spent way more time on the dance floor than I would have had I just been with a partner at any other dance venue

There was, amongst the sailors, a spectrum of knowledge about my relationship with Ted. Those sharing our house knew nearly every detail and both my friends and Ted's who were staying elsewhere had a pretty good idea. Beyond that it ranged from 'highly suspected' down to 'oh, I thought he was just your crew.'

Which meant that, during the course of the evening, I several times got hit on for more than just a dance. Fortunately a polite decline was enough to deal with the issue.

Most of all I loved dancing with Ted. His strong body held against me in the slow dances, the chance to flirt and flaunt myself to him when dancing to something faster,was all pure joy; enough that, even when we were both exhausted and tied, I felt some reluctance to call it a night and head back to the house.

As we walked home, hand in hand, I decided it was time to have a conversation, the prospect of which had left me scared and uncertain since the day we met. We had got undressed and were lying naked in bed, cuddled up in each other's arms to kiss each other goodnight before I found the courage to raise it...

"I don't really want our relationship to just end with the regatta. There's only three days to go and I don't really know how we go forward from there."

"It's being worrying me too. I don't want to just let you go. But I just don't know what to do."

"Ted, can I admit that...I love you. Really love you. You drive me wild sexually, but it goes deeper than that. I just feel we're... I don't know. Really compatible."

"Admit all you want because it gives me permission to say the same. I love you too and as the week goes by, the prospect of separating from you and not seeing you again is killing me."

Ted had held me tighter as he answered and his cock was swelling into an erection. Caught pressed against my thigh, I separated my legs by lifting the upper one and moved the lower one to release it. It flopped into my crease, growing to a full erection between my legs; the tip of it placed between my clit and vagina.

I understood his arousal. I felt it too. It went way beyond our physical contact, which was initially intended to be anything more than a quick kiss goodnight. The sudden release of emotional honesty triggered all sorts of feeling in our body.

Ted continued...

"I've tried working out how we can stay together. We're a four hour flight apart. We'd go bankrupt visiting each other every weekend. I've got a year left of my Uni course and I'm in no position to ask you to move to Perth."

I felt our bodies should be physically bound together for this conversation. I pushed my hip forward to get the tip of his erection into my vaginal opening, then pressed down to fully penetrate him before replying.

"I've got two years to go on my course; plus we both have our families in our home town. And yet I want to be with you. Sort of all the time, not just during holidays."

"I'll tell you what I can do. I'm in no rush to get back to Perth. It's a few weeks before I need to get there. I could drive down to Victoria with you and we could spend a few more weeks together if you'd like. It doesn't really solve the problem, but it delays surrendering to it."

That was a start. It gave me time; more time with him, more time to think about going forward.

For twenty minutes we talked about our future; about our love for each other, our need to be together and the barriers that were going to divide us and how they might be overcome. But the bottom line remained that, for the next year at least, we were not going to be able to see very much of each other.

As we spoke, and revealed our innermost secrets and desires to each other it was like there was this irresistible urge to be closer. Our arms around each other tightened their grip, drawing our bodies into almost a single human mass. Both of us seemed to want his penetration of me ever deeper, me pushing down on him, he pushing up. There was no thrusting, no attempt at direct stimulation, but that's not to say we were lacking arousal. The length and hardness of his shaft and the receptiveness of my vagina spoke to that; as did the nipples I had burying themselves in the flesh of his chest.

Rather, his erection was binding us together in the most intimate way. For the moment, we were one. It may have been my imagination, but I was sure I could feel his erection throbbing inside me, between the powerful surges in his shaft that he seemed unable to resist. The mere possibility that the throbbing might be his heartbeat I was sensing, transmitting itself into the depth of my body, was enough to send my own heart racing.

The emotions our talk stirred up in me were almost too much. I felt tears running down my cheek; not tears of sadness, although the thought of separation certainly didn't help. They were more tears of love and desire expressed with a depth of emotion I'd never felt in my life before.

Unable to find a medium term breakthrough, the greatest depth of our emotional connection had reached a moment of silence when Ted gripped me more tightly and let out a sigh as I felt his erection pulsing multiple jets of cum against my cervix. It must have found me receptive and vulnerable in my emotional state because it triggered me to orgasm too; no screaming, no crying out loud or throwing my body around, just a flood of oxytocin and pleasure as my contractions pummelled his still pulsing erection.

It was almost automatic that Ted went...

"Sorry, I'm sorry...I didn't mean to do that...It just happened."

Even as my contractions continued, I gently challenged...

"What are you sorry for?"

"Coming like that. We were having a serious, really important discussion and I don't want you to think it all about sex."

"The discussion is about our feelings for each other; emotionally and physically. I put you in there. When you are that engaged with your partner, it's no surprise the body responds as well as the brain. Anyway, you triggered me to come too, so we're even."

I kissed him lightly on the lips then, overcome with emotion, thrust my tongue into his mouth as I rolled myself on top of him, screwing his still hard erection around inside me as I pushed my pelvic floor muscle firmly against the base of his shaft.

I laid there for a few minutes, before declaring...

"Well, I suppose we'd better get some sleep. We've got a big day tomorrow."

With another kiss, I rolled back off him and settled on my own side of the bed. Actually only sort of on my own side, given how close to him I was.

For the first night since we shared a bed, we didn't have sex in the middle of the night. Oh, I woke up as usual around 3 am and I spent a good half hour staring at the uncovered masculine body lying next to me with the hard night erection bisecting his stomach. But Ted was sound asleep and I thought it best not to wake him.

It was a different matter when the morning came. I opened my eyes and looked across to him to find his head propped up on his arm, is gaze directly at me and my naked body, that erection of his still bisecting his body and hard enough that, even though he was on his side, the tip barely dropped from pointing at his navel.

I rolled on my side and all but threw myself at him; ignoring my morning breath to give him a kiss. The kiss became an embrace and before you could count to ten, the embrace had me rolling him on top of me to become a fuck.

It was nothing fancy. Now that I learnt to angle myself, with him in the elevated over me missionary position, to have my g spot and nipples stimulated, it doesn't have to be. That big, fat, hard erection of his rubbed itself against my g spot until he brought me to a noisy -- if short of screaming -- orgasm.

But Ted's body was in no hurry to dump its load in me. As he plunged his shaft in and out of me and screwed it around on full penetration, he was making all the right noises for a guy building to an orgasm; but slowly. After a couple of thrusts, he raised himself up on outstretched arms. I looked up at him as his gaze fixed itself on my breasts.

Aware of the power of their sight in his eyes, I responded to the top of each thrust coming against my vaginal opening by throwing my body up enough to make them wobble; I hope increasing his enjoyment of them.

But, if he was building to a climax, he was building very slowly. As he screwed his shaft gently around inside me on each full penetration, he moaned softly, as if his shaft was simply unhurriedly basking in the pleasure of its immersion in my vagina. The actual thrusts were accompanied by more of a grunting noise, resulting in almost a melodic rhythm...

"Aahhh...ooooooohhhh...aahhh...oooooooohhh"

Immediately after my orgasm, I'd gripped him more tightly as my contractions pummelled his shaft, but all that did was increase my own stimulation and prolong my orgasm.

As he kept thrusting and screwing, he had me moaning again as my sensitive body once again reacted to the way he was pleasuring my erogenous zones.

Eventually, his voice betrayed his movement to a climax. The moans and grunts became louder and almost more anxious and urgent. I suspect he was trying to prolong his pleasure by spending more time screwing me about on full penetration, but I could sense that was simply pouring more fuel onto the flame of his impending climax, even if it was of a lower octane than the thrusts.

Suddenly he froze on full penetration and held it there for a moment. Then he let out a bellowing grunt as the first pulse of his cum jetted into my cervix. Almost out of control, he thrust furiously as he pumped his cum into me. It was more than I could take. The fast, hard, urgent thrusts stimulated my g spot as his enthusiasm in his love making and his hard, masculine body stimulated my brain.

This time my cries became a scream as I threw my hips up at him, anxiously receiving his own climatic thrusts while they lasted and then throwing my hips back against his shaft once Ted's need to thrust had run its course.

Once that initial reaction had passed and I eased myself back onto the bed, Ted kept slowly, gently thrusting me as he detected that was prolonging my orgasm, occasionally having that turn into a series of shivering mini thrusts as his own body found pleasure in what he was doing and decided to add a bit more cum to what was already welling inside me.

As we came down from our orgasmic highs, I couldn't resist a giggle. We were behaving like animals; but in the nicest, most natural way. But there was a second source of amusement; the one I revealed to Ted when he asked me what my giggle was about.

"Because until this morning we hadn't had noisy sex with them in the house, I was starting to think the deal about jerking off the guys was becoming redundant. But now I'm going to cop a whole lot of sarcasm and teasing when we go down stairs. I just hope it makes them frustrated enough to go off quickly."

12