Escape Room Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I approached the Ladies' room mildly concerned, she came bounding out the door with purpose, and flew straight into my arms! "You know, it occurs to me that you might enjoy a little variety on your menu as well baby" she said with a sheepish grin, "if you were so inclined that is", now laughing.

I gave her an inquisitive look and she blushed, but then explained "I was still feeling truly horrible and more than a little guilty about what I did, so I tried to switch places with you in my mind. What would I have thought about seeing you cop a feel or being groped by some strange new woman?"

Heather paused as she was trying to read my expression, but then tilted her head to the side & continued by admitting "my reaction shocked me lover"!

"The deeper into that thought I allowed myself to go, the hornier I got! I felt so overwhelmed with lust and well, I'm sorry baby, I just couldn't help but touch myself when the image of you pounding some slut senseless ran through my wicked imagination... or some other little hottie dropping to her knees and taking you into her mouth while I just stood and watched!

I know I promised "no stress relief" until later, but I was a good girl and only teased myself a little... my pussy was so hot and wet thinking about you in that way, I simply had to feel it!"

She finished with an emphatic "but I didn't let myself cum, I'm saving that for later just like we agreed!"

I wasn't exactly sure how to respond or what I should react to first, but my cock was aching again. Was I rock hard at the thought of Heather playing with herself in a public restroom or the fact she just wrote me a blank cheque hall pass!?

This "date night" was off to a fabulous start & I was beginning to wonder where exactly it may take us!

She was watching me intently, waiting for my reaction again. I started all sincere and serious, firmly stating, "Heather, slow down babe. I love you, first and foremost, always you! Your happiness and the safety of our marriage & stability of our family will always be my most important priority, period!"

Before she could interject, I continued with an exaggerated & exasperated "buuuut... you know, if it makes YOU happy, I suppose I could find some little tart to play with, just to satisfy those deviant urges of yours of course! I'm certain I wouldn't enjoy it... too much.... but for you, I'm willing to make the sacrifice!" Laughing my ass off the whole time.

She playfully swatted me and I feigned offense, warning her to be careful, "we don't need to trigger any more latent kinks tonight, such as S&M or something - lol. Let's just play in one new fantasy world at a time, yeah?"

She batted her eyelashes and threw me a seductive little smile in agreement while linking her arm around my waist and declaring "so, Scoundrels and Tarts! That sounds like a lovely theme for this evening!" I could only smile as the endless possibilities ran through my own deviant mind!

We approached the check in desk and were greeted by a rather attractive soccer mom type. Kari was her name and she appeared to be maybe 35, she was wearing yoga pants and a sports bra with her hair pulled back into a neat ponytail that hung down to just above her toned little ass.

As we introduced ourselves and apologized for running late, Kari just warmly smiled and told us no worries... "these events never start right on time anyways."

Heather and I just laughed as we both turned to each other with identical "damn, we could have" looks on our faces! Lost in wishful thoughts for a moment, we barely heard Kari explaining her attire as she was on her way to teach a hot yoga class but needed to cover the front desk for tonight's Escape Room, her usual girl called in sick.

I swear she was eying us both up and down in more than a friendly manner when she quietly commented to herself "maybe tonight will be worth missing class for after all!" I wasn't at all certain what she just muttered so I could only smile and nod, Kari appeared just fine with that response which confused me even further.

"So, all our other guests are already here and are enjoying a beverage in the Vault. If you'd be so kind to hand over your cell phones and then head down the hallway to your right to join them. You'll be greeted by your guide and he will explain tonight's events."

I was slightly confused by several words she just spoke so inquiringly asked "Vault?" While simultaneously Heather uttered "cell phones?" in the same questioning manner.

Kari giggled, which was unexpected but actually quite attractive coming from this elegant but slightly under dressed woman, I found myself admiring just how striking she was. I guess it was a little obvious as Kari blushed slightly under my gaze and Heather just squeezed my hand a bit tighter while raising her eyebrows at me.

Just then the lights flickered, and we heard a slight fizzle from somewhere in the wall panel behind our hostess... she lightly cursed and muttered "damn electrical in this old building" but the dimmed bulbs stabilized & Kari went on to explain to my query that this building once served as a rather austere bank with some amazing architecture and a fully functional vault.

They naturally turned the vault into a lounge with a full bar and plenty of cozy seating. She also addressed Heather's question regarding our cell phones by advising that they wanted no cheating in the escape rooms as it diminishes the experience for all involved, thus no cell phones to google solutions or unfairly assist in any way.

Smiling and nodding we both admitted the policy made perfect sense. Then we stopped to truly take in our surroundings and realized what a cool back drop for an escape room adventure this former bank would provide. Multiple rooms (former offices), plenty of deep rich mahogany, dimly lit hallways, wonderful old fabrics and furnishings... it was old & just plain cool!

Kari escorted us down to join the others and we were admiring the setting and the building in general as we walked through the ridiculously large and ornate doorway into "the Vault."

I heard a little gasp from Heather as she focused on our fellow guests a moment before I did... "oh my" escaped her lips as I began processing what she was reacting to. "Holy fuck" came out of me a little louder than intended as my gaze flitted over each individual with whom we'd be sharing the evening.

There were 9 of us in attendance, plus Kari and her partner Gus who we later learned would be serving as our guide. As attractive as Kari certainly was, and Gus was pretty damn rugged himself, the other 7 patrons could have easily been named among the world's most beautiful people, if People Magazine happened to be polling for their list in our little city that is - lol!

Every single one of them, 4 dudes and 3 young women, were just simply fucking stunning, each in their own way!

Heather breathily muttered in disbelief "Scoundrels and Tarts!" Then I swear I heard her add under her breath... "I hope."

I was too enthralled to acknowledge her, but my inner voice and my cock both started praying she was on to something!

A little apprehension and confusion crept in on me, but I kept it as cool as I could once the introductions began.

Our male companions for the evening included Sergei (a ballet dancer from Ukraine), Raif (a modern arts and interpretive dancer originally from Jamaica), Stephen (another ballet dancer but from New York City), and finally Jules (a performing artist and acrobat from France).

The lovely ladies joining us were Emma (of course she was from the U.K.), Morgan (again from New York City), and Grace (an incredible blonde from the Midwest). All of them dancers and performers of the highest class.

Dumbfounded, Heather and I made the rounds to meet each of them and discovered they were all in town for an open casting audition with a famous dance troop and performance company. It was a local production but had become world renowned and drew the absolute finest talent from all over the globe.

We learned there were actually several dozen equally talented and equally unreasonably beautiful dancers and artists in town. All attempting to fill only 3 openings, but these 7 had already performed their auditions and decided to head out for the evening, before learning their fate tomorrow.

There was a palpable nervous energy among them all with so much riding on their selection or elimination, it felt like hunger.

It would take a full novel to describe each of them individually, but rest assured, these people were touched at birth with beauty, poise, allure, and skill. Truly the embodiment of wet dreams everywhere! Toned and supple, exuding strength but gentleness as well, athletic, and undeniably gorgeous! Desirable & seductive to both Heather and myself alike! Just fucking sexy in every way imaginable!

I did note a certain aura around Grace.... My eye constantly drawn to her lithe body, long blonde hair, elegant poise, a projection of confidence yet also innocence, the lilt in her voice, the wonder in her eyes... fuck, she was something else!

Heather and I retired to a quiet corner, each with a drink in hand and tried to assess what exactly we had gotten ourselves into. Heather was commenting on each of the women's outstanding youth & beauty and was feeling a little out of place among them. I reassured her that she was equally stunning and pointed out the glances and attention she was garnering from these virile young men. Each of them ridiculously handsome and obviously athletes.

I joked about the necessary stamina and body control each must possess in order to perform at such an elite level, Heather fully understanding my innuendo and smirking to herself as she not so innocently checked them out in greater detail.

Sergei was the first to catch her ogle him head to toe with a wistful gleam in her eye, but just as her gaze flitted to Raif and drifted down for a shockingly conspicuous glance at his package, Sergei laughed and gave Raif a nudge to alert him.

At the exact moment Heather's eyes were drawn down to his not so insignificant bulge, Raif decided he needed a little "adjustment" which served to give my wife just a hint of what he had tucked away in his pants.

Heather was now staring intently at the outline of his freshly straightened cock laying down along his thigh, a warm blush rose from her chest and up to her face as she imagined what that monster would look like when freed from captivity... a light sigh escaped from her & I could only chuckle in amusement, and perhaps more than a little nervousness.

Gus was attempting to get everyone's attention so he could explain the mission, the rules, and the agenda for the evening. Just as he began to welcome us all, the lights fizzled and flickered once again. Gus cursed a little more passionately than Kari had earlier but again, the electrical appeared to right itself and he only paused for a second before continuing on.

"Good evening folks, thank you for your patience, I assure you the experience we are about to provide will be most memorable and very much worth the price of admission." A few lighthearted smiles and some nods came from our little group, so Gus went on with his introduction.

As he spoke, he mixed us all another round and replenished our drinks as he drew us all closer and advised our challenge would be to work in small teams of 3 and solve a variety of tasks (some may be physical and some intellectual) which would move us from room to room and eventually return us here to the Vault, if we were successful in our escapes.

Gus also mentioned there were penalties for wrong answers or if any team couldn't complete a challenge within the allotted time. He smiled and explained that "most" were alcohol related & so hoped we all had arranged for safe travels home, I guess he was expecting plenty of mistakes - lol.

He double checked that no one had secretly held onto their phones or internet capable devices and then selected Raif, Myself, and Morgan to serve as Team captains. I drew the short straw from the 3 choices Gus held out in his hand, then Morgan, and finally Raif who "won" this ice breaker and was asked to select his first teammate. Morgan would choose next and myself last, then again for a second round of draft picks to fill out our rosters.

To my shock (and maybe a twinge of anger/ jealousy) but to Heather's obvious delight, Raif selected my wife for first pick overall!

Sergei whispered something in Raif's ear eliciting a smile from him that made me a little uncomfortable, his eyes roaming over my wife's body, noting & appreciating her every nuanced curve betrayed by her light summer frock.

I didn't say anything in the moment, but I felt a pang of trepidation course through my veins... or was it arousal?!

Morgan had selected Sergei, and I was startled to hear Gus calling to my attention that I should select my first teammate... the spark in Grace's piercing eyes stunned me and I found myself calling her name without a conscious thought... I just knew I wanted her near me.

Raif looked over the 3 remaining & I assumed he would fill out his team with Emma, the hot little Brit. Instead, he chose Jules who joyfully stepped beside Raif and gave him a high five as they both were now unabashedly studying my Heather, literally devouring her with their eyes!

This was a little disconcerting for me as my imagination again went down the proverbial rabbit hole. My stunning wife had just been separated from me on our date night and was now going to be in the company of 2 absolute studs... I'd been working hard all day to get her as horny as possible... shit!

Morgan had chosen Stephen leaving Emma to join Grace and I... in consolation though, I must admit I wasn't too forlorn with those prospects!

Heather had been hanging near me, but Raif was now calling for her to come join him and Jules. She was tentative at first but just as she got her legs working, I caught her hand and pulled her into a deep, loving kiss as a reminder of who she came here with... & who she's married to.

I also whispered in her ear how much I loved & cherished her... finishing up with "don't let those Scoundrels get too far without me by your side." I even mustered a wink and a firm but playful swat on her ass as she moved away.

That startled her back into reality for a moment and as her eyes re-focused, she replied with "Ditto" and silently mouthed "Tarts" to me.

I knew exactly what she meant and could only nod at my sultry little wife even as Emma and Grace were sidling up along each side of me and linked their arms in mine, both batting their most innocent eyes and smiling.

All I could do was shrug a little and watch Heather join her two specimens.

Gus led Team one (Raif, Jules, & my wife) off to their starting room and let us all know that he or Kari would be monitoring each room and expected all to play fair... accept the penalties as assigned on the cards and follow the instructions we would find at each station.

Team one began their adventure in the former bank President's office. Gus had them set up and underway, then quickly returned to the Vault and collected Team two (Morgan, Stephen, & Sergei). Truth be told, I have no idea where they went off to as I didn't actually see them again for a couple hours.

Gus returned once again to collect myself, Emma, & Grace, but before leading us away to our first challenge, he decided we had each earned a penalty shot of Brandy... for my poor straw picking abilities resulting in us being relegated as Team three - oh well, lol.

Our first challenge was to answer some rapid fire general knowledge questions which would facilitate our escape from a simple bookkeeper's office. The room was fairly barren, with just four walls, a few landscape photos and old paintings hanging, a steel desk, and a single chair in it... there were also some lines marked on the floor like a ladder leading back to the only door. Oh yes, and a bottle of tequila on the desk with 3 shot glasses.

Beside the bottle were the rules for this room. Questions would be quickly thrown at us through the intercom and for each correct answer we could advance one step on the ladder towards the exit, each incorrect attempt resulted in one step back and a shot from the bottle!

I laughed with the girls and said, "no worries, we got this... and if not, the tequila should keep us entertained!" Then Emma flipped the rule sheet over and read out loud with a smirk "each team will be allowed only 3 incorrect answers with a tequila shot penalty, if a fourth infraction occurs, the Team will play a complete round of Truth or Dare - success will be judged on a case-by-case basis."

I stopped laughing for a moment, luridly imagining where this could lead with these 2 stunning creatures. Then I realized, my wife was also expected to play this game, except she was locked away with a pair of extraordinary young men... what if her rule book was the same, or worse?!

Shit, I'll bet any amount of money that Raif & Jules will deliberately blow the answers just to get a couple of shots into Heather and get her juices flowing before they work their magic in a round of Truth or Dare. I came to this conclusion quite rapidly as I had the same devious plan run through my head for Emma and Grace - fuck, I hope Heather can keep her wits about her.

Then again, maybe she'll let her guard down just enough to let them have some fun... wait, what am I thinking? Do I really want her messing around? The image of Heather on her knees with Raif's monster cock in her mouth flitted through my brain and I was suddenly rock hard... maybe Jules is licking her pussy while she services Raif!

"No, wait, shit" there goes my inner debate again... "well, fuck" was all I could mutter. Emma & Grace easily sensed my inner turmoil and may have even assumed where my imagination was taking me.

Emma snuggled up close and simply said "trust her, let her have some fun if she wants, you know she's going home with you!" Then Grace sexily but somehow reassuringly added, "let's just play our game and see where it leads us... maybe you'll end up having some fun of your own" and they both giggled.

The questions started firing away from the intercom on the desk, it appeared we were actually trying to win this round as we nailed the first 3.

Then we stumbled on one and had to back track a rung on the ladder and take a shot. I got cocky on the next one and threw out my answer too quickly, without hearing the full question, of course it was wrong which put us back another step and another round of shots.

The intercom gave us a minute to finish off our drinks (more likely the pause was to try and give the tequila a little time to kick in) and then started counting down to the next series of questions. The voice counted down "five, four, three, shit..." then suddenly went silent and the room went black. I thought, "no way the booze kicked in that quick, the damn electricity is out."

With little concern, the girls were enjoying "feeling their way around" for the minute or 2 it took for the lights to come back on. I felt hands reaching under my jacket, running over my chest and up through my cropped hair, hearing them giggle in the dark was one of my favorite moments!

I found the two of them mid kiss and in full embrace as the darkness was broken. They complimented each other and told me what an amazing kisser the other was. I finally smiled again and just said "looking forward to testing that for myself." Both Emma and Grace got serious for a moment and their eyes grew intense... as they returned to my side.

"Penalty" declared the intercom... "time violation" it stated. I began to protest but Grace grabbed my hand and Emma put her finger over my lips to hush me. Emma grabbed the bottle and told Grace to lay on the desk "body shots" was all she said. That certainly refocused my attention.