Escape Room Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, with Grace elegantly sprawled on her back, Emma poured a generous amount of golden liquid into Grace's cleavage and down to her belly button, she turned to me with an evil smile and stated, "you first."

Grace shivered a little, maybe from the chilled liquid, maybe in anticipation of me & what I may do... maybe both. I decided to start low and work my way upwards. I lapped as much as I could from Grace's toned abdomen, gently tugging down the waistband of her low-rise jeans and exposing the lacy frills at the top of her silk panties.

I darted my tongue just inside the elastic, tracing from one hip bone over her mons and across to that sexy little valley on the other side. I snaked my way along the rivulets of amber, gently teasing every bit of exposed flesh! Finally, moving up her body and under her crop top to explore my way into her perky, but ample cleavage!

I earned several appreciative little chirps, a giggle or two, & a lovely low moan from Grace, then stepped back expecting Emma to repeat my performance, and I was so looking forward to the show.

Instead, Grace jumped to her feet and I was instructed to lay back in her place... umm, not what I was expecting.

They managed to maneuver me into place while I mildly protested. Before I made any real effort to dissuade them, they had my shirt undone and exposed my torso. A stream of liquor was falling over my chest and running down my abs, disappearing below the waist of my jeans.

Suddenly, I had two tongues chasing that tequila down my body and into the unknown. It was then I remembered my lack of under garments and was attempting to sit up, but Emma and Grace were determined to find every drop and made quick work of my belt buckle, clasp, and fly.

To their utter delight and my slight embarrassment, they discovered my secret attire (or lack thereof)... as well as my throbbing cock!

Emma quickly engulfed me in her mouth for several deep lingering strokes and I felt her lightly hum on my shaft in satisfaction while Grace explored all around, searching for any escaping droplets. Fuck, I think I was having an out of body experience with the sensations of their efforts & the sight of these two vixens in action.

They worked me over for several minutes, taking turns drawing me deep into their mouths and then gliding up and down my length... Several times I was on the precipice but managed to hold it together and just revel in the experience.

The girls eased off and then tucked me back into my jeans with a smile and a squeeze. I meant to say, "My god, you 2 astounding women are the most ravishing, erotic, and magnificent specimens of feminine beauty I have ever had the pleasure of spending time with, you have awakened a level of desire in me that no other ever has before!!!"

What actually came out of mouth was "Wow... oh, umm, thanks?!" The girls just giggled at me; they truly scrambled my brain for a moment... especially Grace, she had truly shaken my foundations! My inner voice barked a pep talk inside my skull, "Get your fucking shit together man, what is happening to you?!"

Staring intensely into my eyes, I swear Grace could read my thoughts & she heard the true words I intended to speak, and my inner monologue as well! She placed a gentle hand on my arm and in a reassuring soft voice said, "I know, I feel it too... more to come... I hope!" A lightning bolt raced through me.

Realizing the intercom had been silent the entire time, Emma called out "bring on our next fucking challenge" with a huge grin and it shattered my reverie, but we all just had to laugh at Emma's audacity.

A sudden reality check awoke my conscience & a serious pang of guilt raced through me! My inner conflict of being physically intimate with any other besides Heather was now being compounded by this sudden soul awakening connection with Grace... Immediately followed by my vivid imagination planting visions of what Heather may be up to with her 2 virile partners.

I began agonizing in a serious moral conflict; libido vs. conscience, jealousy vs. trust, liberation vs. shame, lust vs. propriety, honor vs. conquest!

The mind is an amazing thing, inwardly, I spent hours exploring all of these thoughts and feelings yet it was merely seconds in the real world before I was quickly snapped out of it!

The door abruptly popped open and the intercom sang out "mission declared successful, please proceed down to your left and enter the office at the end of the hall." Kari's voice this time... and I thought I detected a slight tremble in her voice as she triggered the door.

Emma jumped into my arms for a hug and Grace gave us each a high five and a kiss then off we went. As we strolled towards our next room, the "President's Office" as stated on the nameplate, I believed I was coming to terms and resolving those nagging & negative thoughts.

Then, Heather appeared in the opening doorway looking very flush and a little out of breath. She was straightening her dress and trying to fix her hair when she looked up and saw me a few feet in front of her... at least 7 different emotions fought for dominance in my psyche; shame, desire, jealousy, shock, remorse, fear, and abject lust among them!

I locked eyes with my wife, then looked past her to where Raif and Jules were still in the room... it looked like both were just finishing putting themselves away & zipping up.

I raised an eyebrow at Heather and then snatched her into my arms. She was shaking a little like she had just been caught doing something horrible.

I hugged her tight and whispered in her ear inquiring "Scoundrels?" Heather just nodded and buried her face in my neck... "did they force you?" She shook her head "no," "did they hurt you in any way?"Again she shook her head "no."

I paused while contemplating my next question, I eventually managed to spit it out, "did you fuck them?" Not entirely certain which answer I hoped to hear! This time she pulled back so she could look me in the eyes and resoundingly said "absolutely not!"

I believed her without reservation, so somewhat more gently said "hmmm, I see... did you enjoy your time in there with Raif and Jules while you were "absolutely not" fucking them?" I even made the little air quotes for effect.

Now she was reserved and hesitant again, she was obviously reluctant to answer. I thought "Fuck It, let's see where this goes" and prodded her along by declaring "Heather, I just had 2 of the most physically perfect women on the planet suck and lick tequila from my cock..." then with a sly smile added "and I have to confess, it was rather quite enjoyable."

My deliberately lame choice of words along with such a casual tone broke through Heather's defenses, she laughed out loud and gazed into my eyes with genuine love & care... then admitted she too "quite enjoyed" her extra-curricular activities with the boys.

I told her how fucking hot she was & that I was going to need a full play by play of her time in the President's Office when we get home to our bedroom, she just gasped and smacked me again... "Perv" she said, but the look her face betrayed how turned on she was.

The others had all been pensively watching our exchange and you could sense all the tension release from both groups as Heather and I began to laugh together.

I kissed my wife on the cheek and very quietly said... "promise me - No Fucking, but anything & everything else is fair game, go enjoy yourself and I'll want to hear all about it later!"

Shocked but beaming, Heather virtually pranced past Emma and Grace towards her next challenge room but paused long enough to stick her tongue out at my Teammates and announce "Tarts" with a giggle!

I just chuckled at our inside joke while the girls could only smile in mild confusion and relief at the lightness of the moment. After all, only a few minutes ago this woman's husband had his cock in their mouths!

Raif and Jules still had to make their way past me to join Heather down the hall, they seemed hesitant to get within arm's reach of me for some reason.

As they advanced, I stepped in to block their path "only as far as SHE allows gentlemen - take very good care of her, have fun, but be respectful" was all I told them, then stepped aside with a flourish and allowed them safe passage.

Jules just nodded and hustled on by, but Raif paused to offer me an gentlemanly handshake, then gave me a warm smile and added in his tempered Jamaican accent, "Heather is an amazing woman man... funny, witty, and smoldering hot. I won't let anything happen that would hurt or disrespect her, you have my word!"

I knew Raif was absolutely genuine and sincere. I found myself liking him and this enabled me to trust him with the most important person in my world. I gave him a wink and quietly said, "no fucking... unless I can be there to share the experience with her!"

His eyes widened in a show of surprise, and I laughed out loud as I read his expression and heard Jim Carrey's voice from Dumb & Dumber skitter through my rattled mind "So, you're saying there's a chance?"

Raif started down the hall but looked over his shoulder at me once more, nodding his re-assurance. Then off he went to join Heather and Jules for their next adventure.

Emma, Grace, & I entered the President's Office and enjoyed ourselves immensely (with a mostly clear conscience I may add)... failing nearly every task or challenge and getting half shitfaced and mostly naked during our round - lol.

Plenty of kissing, drinking, touching, licking, more drinking, exploring, sucking, and even more drinking occurred - a very good time was had by all! This unspoken chemistry with Grace seemed to be simmering just below the boiling point during this round, and our intensity was only rising!

Once again, the lights began phasing from a mild glow to the brightness of the sun with a few crackles mixed in. Gus and Kari both were now sounding more than a little concerned & frustrated over the intercoms with their building's antiquated electrical.

Gus apologetically advised that due to these issues, they've decided it would be best if all three teams abandon their final stage and simply gather in the Vault now for a nightcap and send off.

We members of Team 3 accepted the news in good nature, sharing a few more lingering kisses and embraces, then took our time remedying our state of undress before following our hosts' instructions and returned back whence we came.

I glanced at the still closed door behind which I knew Heather was "trapped" with Jules and Raif. I caught myself genuinely smiling at the door, and sincerely hoped she was enjoying her time with them.

I didn't think my cock could grow any harder after playing with Emma and Grace for the last hour, but as we passed by that door, I could just make out a low moan which I clearly recognized as coming from my wife...

Holy fuck, every red blood cell in my body rushed to reenforce those already serving to keep me standing proud! Between the booze, my over stimulated senses thanks to Emma & Grace, and Heather's low moan emanating from behind a closed door, my state of arousal was almost unbearable.

In my entire life, I don't believe I'd ever experienced the primal urge "to fuck" consume me as at that very moment.

The girls managed to keep me moving along and we made it to the Vault just as another cycle of failing power surged through the building. Team 2 (Morgan, Sergei, & Stephen) were already comfortably seated, sipping on fresh beverages while Gus and Kari were cursing and fussing with a junction box, flipping breakers and such.

I just stood and watched Kari as that primal urge raged in me.

Off hand, I've never really had much of an opinion on ladies using foul language... good or bad. It really never occurred to me to pay any attention, I curse a fair amount in my daily life and it's just a part of my vernacular.

However, seeing & hearing Kari, this atypical presenting "soccer mom" in a yoga outfit spew out a litany of curses that would make a sailor blush inexplicably drew me to act!

I was ogling her as she grew flushed & became more profuse (& eloquent) with her choice of vulgarities... "That is so fucking erotic" I thought to myself while her anger infused body pushed my arousal further off the charts!

In a lustful daze, I approached our hosts with purpose & overwhelming desire. Wordlessly, I placed a hand on Kari's shoulder and slowly let it lightly caress down to the bare skin of her lower back, just above her ass. This momentarily startled her, but she didn't pull away as she looked back and saw who was taking liberties with her body, her eyes sparkled, and I detected the hint of a smile from her.

Emboldened, I inquired if all was well and Kari went on to describe their ongoing issues with "this mother fucking, bullshit of an excuse, piece of utter shit, electrical panel!"

I couldn't help but cheekily grin and slowly lowered my hand so it was gently cupping her right ass cheek as I leaned over her left shoulder to pretend interest in the panel.

Kari seemed to pause in her torrent of obscenities, so I gave her ass a lingering squeeze and let my fingers drift not so subtly into her yoga pants defined gap... now I had her full attention as she focused on my wandering fingers and let a little sigh escape.

Possessed by pure lust and encouraged by the alcohol, I turned her sigh into a soft gasp followed by a quiet purr as my middle finger pressed up and in between her lycra clad pussy lips, then paused for a brief moment before tracing the outline of those delightful little curves framing her pussy.

"My but you're warm Kari" I teased, the heat building between her legs as she pushed back into my hand.

Gus, confused for a moment before realizing what I was up to (and where my right hand was), smirked at me while declaring "the damn electrical can sort it's own fucking shit out", and then excused himself to go make another round of drinks for himself & the gang.

Watching Gus depart, I moved even more aggressively and placed my left hand on Kari's superb abs, tracing circles with my fingers spiraling closer and closer to her waistband, eventually sliding my fingers and then my hand down the front of her pants, seeking Kari's little nub.

Her hot little clit was just begging for some attention, I began with pressure through the fabric of her panties and drawing little figure eights over and then gently stroked back and forth across the crown of her engorged bud. She had leaned back to pull me into a kiss as I slid my right hand down the back of her pants & slipped a finger into her silky folds from behind!

Kari clamped her eyes shut & bit her lip, but she couldn't restrain her moans as an orgasm was rapidly building within her from the dual assault.

Fuck, in my lustful daze I had completely forgotten about Heather!

Fortunately, we were both feeling pretty generous about allowing each other to explore a bit tonight, because she had entered the Vault 5 minutes ago and was watching me the entire time!

Heather approached from behind and whispered in my ear "having fun baby?"

My turn to be startled, I immediately froze. Heather's face showed a flash of anger, I thought I was dead! But she wasn't pissed for the logical reason of catching her husband with his hands in another woman's pants... instead, she quickly admonished me; "don't ever leave a lady frustrated like that Jason! Especially one as sexy as Kari! Now you finish her off like a good man should!"

Then she completely blew my mind as she moved around front of us, looking down to where my hand disappeared below Kari's sculpted abs and into her pants, she growled "fuck, that looks amazing!"

Gazing into Kari's eyes while seductively biting her lower lip, she pulled Kari into a deep, exploratory kiss! Heather's hands began to roam over Kari's breasts, massaging them through her sports bra, squeezing & gently flicking her erect nipples while I went back to work with both hands. Two fingers now plunging in & out of her hot, wet hole from behind, and two more fingers teasing and pinching her enflamed clit.

Kari was almost there, but when Heather traced her hand down my arm, following my path, and interlaced her fingers with mine so we could both drive her over the edge together... Kari let loose with a torrent of cum and a carnal scream of release!

Heather had never shared any secret desire to experiment with another woman, and in fact, had brushed off any suggestion of it even during our most lurid pillow talk over the years...

She admitted to me later that the lust of the moment had overwhelmed her, she simply couldn't help herself... but also admitted that this evening had awakened something in her she never knew existed, or never could acknowledge. Perhaps the lust and love of a good woman may not be that foreign to her after all...

As we later recounted to each other all our experiences of this evening, during many passion filled love making sessions together, she would reminisce that watching me so confidently and aggressively make my move on our unsuspecting hostess, combined with her own raw state of arousal, simply drove her to act... Kari just happened to be the easiest victim in that moment - lol!

In all fairness, I've made her describe countless times (in the most specific detail possible) what she was up to behind those closed doors as well... her story telling ability has served me oh so well on many lonely nights spent in shitty hotel rooms while away on business! Fuck, I love that woman!

Back to our adventures of that night though, Heather and I together supported Kari as her legs had given out with that mind blowing climax and we eased her down onto the nearest leather bench seat. Sat on each side of Kari, we caressed and kissed her through the aftershocks and slowly subsiding tremors, offering words of encouragement & reassurances to her, and each other.

Through a lingering state of disbelief at what my wife and I had just done, I became acutely aware of 8 faces, all intensely focused on our little exhibition. I noted unbridled desire and pure lust as the prevailing emotions from our audience... then the lights went out!

Gus cursed again but didn't move from behind his bar, I could just make out the silhouettes of several others in our party by the dim glow of streetlights outside, filtering through the austere interior of the former bank and into our little sanctuary.

Then, I slowly became aware of folks shifting their seating and tentatively shuffling around the room in the dim light. I heard the distinct sounds of kisses and murmurs, gentle sounds of soft fabrics being removed, and zippers being lowered, shoes being kicked off.

Gradually & unnoticed, even what little light there was penetrating our sanctum disappeared completely. A loud steel on steel clang followed by a soft, but decisive mechanical whirring of pins moving into place could be heard over the growing sounds of people getting better acquainted... this was more than a little disconcerting and the room fell silent.

Gus of course knew exactly what had just occurred and he indirectly informed the room with "shit, the time lock on the vault door was triggered by the power outage!"

All activity was paused in the absolute darkness we found ourselves, I brushed my hand across Kari now sitting up on the bench to find Heather, she was doing the exact same thing, reaching for me so our hands found each other, and we sat for a moment contemplating.

"Ummm, do we need to worry about air?" came from the other side of the room. Gus replied, "nope - fresh air circulation was mechanically designed into the architecture of the building to maintain temp and humidity here in the vault - no electricity needed."