Escape Room Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that, Raif drove himself as hard and deep as he could just as Heather swallowed most of my cock into her throat and screamed yet another orgasm around my shaft... the vibration of her scream and then her strangled moans nearly caused me to explode that very second!

I held back for dear life as Raif was now pounding mercilessly into Heather, full, long, almost violent strokes from behind. The force of him slamming into her was pushing her further and further down on my cock and she was happily choking and gagging with every thrust!

Raif positioned Heather's hands behind her and used them as leverage to pull her forcibly back onto his cock for several minutes of steady pounding, then folded her arms across her back so she would have to balance herself without any support.

My wife was now effectively being spit roasted by 2 disembodied cocks in the abyss... no contact or touch being made other than her mouth gliding up and down the cock in front of her while a second, massive beast was thrusting in and out of her from behind!

She later confided how truly fucking erotic this was from her perspective... no sounds from us, no touching any other part of her body, just those 2 beautiful cocks invading her holes! She said she became hyper aware of every vein, every curve, every nuance of each cock using her so completely! I believe her words were "exquisite, erotic, surreal!"

Heather also tried to describe for me the silent but almost ethereal orgasm she experienced during this... she tried several times but couldn't put it into words. Reliving the experience even weeks later still brought forth overwhelming emotions, to the point she just needed to be held.

Ultimately, Heather explained it as "I just felt loved, desired, protected, pleasured & pleasurable, I felt like I was the center of the universe and at the same time, like I was nothing but a breeze in the wind... I just don't know, but it was pure carnal joy that I feel somehow has permanently infused my being." Laying in our bed, I could only hold her tight and tell her how happy I was to have been a part of that for her!

However, the night was not nearly over for all of us deviants yet... while Raif and I ravaged my vixen of a wife, the others had all been working their way through the room and playing with any naked body they discovered!

Raif wanted to give Heather everything he had and so scooped her up and laid her down on a bed of discarded clothes on the floor. He lifted her legs and pushed her knees up onto her chest, needing to drive his cock in as deep as Heather could take him!

I sat and listened intently for several minutes while he grunted with each thrust, I heard the slap of his heavy balls on my wife's ass and was absolutely stunned to hear the obscenities emitting from my demure little wife.

In rhythm with each plunge of his 10" of meat, she screamed & grunted word by word, "Fuck me Raif, bury that massive cock in my cunt! I want to be a slut tonight! Make me a slut with that huge fucking prick! Slam it in deep and then fill me with your cum, give me your fucking cum!!!"

Raif uttered a sharp "Fuck" and exploded into my wife's pussy, rope after rope of his cum filled her up and she could only scream "YEEESSSS" as she relished every surge. They collapsed together with Raif wrapped up tight in my wife's spread open legs! She squeezed him in pulses, massaging his cock with her pussy and milking out every drop he could offer to replenish what was already leaking out of her.

I couldn't believe what I heard but was not ashamed, embarrassed, or feeling "less than" in any way because of it! I was so proud of my hot little slut of a wife and genuinely ecstatic for her to experience this raw pleasure & further discovery of her wanton sexuality - I was simply in awe of her, & of us!

I knew the love we shared & in my heart, I knew nothing could diminish that... not even a 10" cock!

While I sat mesmerized by Heather & Raif's performance, Emma found me and gave me a soul reaching kiss...then she found my throbbing cock and while running her fingers along my length, asked in that oh so sexy accent "may I?"

"Please do" I permitted, knowing full well there was absolutely no fucking chance, in any parallel universe I could imagine, that this scenario didn't conclude without me sinking my cock deep inside Emma!

Emma leaned over and began kissing up and down my shaft, toying with me by gently engulfing just my cock head and flicking her tongue along my glans. To Emma's delight, my cock flexed and twitched with each teasing pass she made, she giggled every time she felt it jump and I would have adored that cute little laugh if what she was doing wasn't torturing me so badly - lol!

I heard my Heather lightly moan, thinking she was still on the floor with Raif and that he was working on her for round two. But then I heard Kari tell Heather how right she was earlier, how amazing her pussy tasted... how the mixture of Heather's cream mingled with Raif's cum was simply intoxicating.

Kari took great care, intently devouring every single drop of that erotic elixir! Heather just laid back and opened her legs wide, encouraging Kari to explore every curve and crook of her body.

Emma pulled me to the floor, I was now laying next to, up against my wife when Emma mounted me and slid just the head of my cock into her pussy and held it there. Emma spoke, "Oh fuck Heather, your husband's wanker is perfect! It fills my opening so nicely... I'm going to bury it in me as deep as I can! Is that ok? Do you want Jason to feel how tight my little cunt is? How hot I am for him? Do you want to hear me cum on his cock?"

Heather had been building to a nice gentle orgasm as Kari spent many minutes nuzzling, tonguing, and fingering her, being extremely loving and thorough in her clean up! But sensing the effect Emma's words were having and feeling Heather begin to buck and thrash, Kari decided to take Heather onto another plain of existence!

Heather panting and through strained gasps replied to Emma, "YES, you fucking slut, impale yourself on my husband's pole! Take it as deep as you can and let me hear you moan and scream as you make yourself cum on his cock!"

With a loud gasp, Emma forced her pussy down and engulfed every inch of me, again, and again! Slamming our bodies together with loud claps of my groin directly onto her clit as she bottomed me out! Stroke after stroke she rode me and then, buried deep, she began grinding, swirling her hips and using my cock to reach all of her sweet little hot spots!

Emma was screaming through her orgasm and gushed her juices all over my cock and legs! Describing for Heather every bit of pleasure she was wringing out of me "Heather! Jason's cock is buried so deep, he's pushing against my cervix! I can feel every curve and vein on his shaft! It's hitting all the right spots! I'm grinding on him... I can feel my g-spot swelling, my pussy is so hot, I'm going to... going to... FUCK, he's making me CUUUUMMMM!!!"

Just then, she released a torrent of hot, sweet cum with such force that the spray from her pussy erupted out from between us and coated me, as well as Kari and Heather beside us!

It was so fucking intensely erotic! That was new for me & I couldn't help but wonder if Heather could ever cum like that...

Choosing that very moment, when Heather was nearly delirious with arousal again, Kari plunged her tongue deep inside my wife... but also pressed a slippery finger into Heather's ass!

Heather was thrashing like a rodeo bronco, but Kari was relentless! Strongly placing a hand on Heather's tummy to hold her down, her tongue firmly planted at the perfect depth, and then plunging a 2nd finger deep into my wife's ass was the perfect trigger!

A primal scream escaped from Heather! She was finally allowing herself to completely let go! With each plundering thrust of Kari's fingers invading her sphincter, Heather was ejecting stream after stream of her liquid climax... Holy fuck was she squirting, and squirting, and squirting even more!

When Kari moved back and pulled her tongue out my wife's pussy, rubbing furiously on her enflamed clit and still pounding her fingers into Heather's ass, the eruption continued for several more pulses, shooting out several feet from between her legs! I could hear her release splash against my former bar stool and across the floor!

Emma lifted off of me and both she & Kari moved in to cuddle and hold Heather as she trembled and shook... slowly coming back to existence and returning their caresses and gentle kisses. I laid next to my wife, holding her hand and silently stroked her face and hair just to reassure her I was with her while the girls shared their moment.

Not wanting to intrude on their little coven but horny as fuck, I leaned over to kiss my wife and she gently shooed me off "aren't there some other new friends you can go play with love?" Heavy innuendo implied! Of course, she spoke in a most loving and encouraging way, but also a very much "go keep yourself busy" tone - lol!

I took the message just fine, so I kissed her one more time, said "love ya" and went walk about into the darkness. Heather was in the care of four very good hands, so I felt no remorse in wandering off in search of Grace or Morgan, my 2 remaining boxes to tick - lol!

Feeling my way and listening for any hints as to where my desired playmates may be, I bumped into Gus. Or rather, his cock bumped into my thigh!

To the best of my knowledge, I have zero latent homosexual tendencies, no fear or judgement of it, just not my cup of tea is all.

Hwever, when that thing thumped against my leg, I had to pause for a second and ask, "fuck man, was that your cock?" The brusque voice I recognized as Gus grunted affirmative, then grabbed my hand and placed his beast square in my palm with a "thud!"

I involuntarily closed my hand, or rather tried to... the ridiculous girth was bigger than my grip! "How fucking big is that thing?" I muttered.

"4 inches" he stated deadpan. "Say what? Bullshit" I thought out loud. "Thick, 4 inches thick!... and 8 inches long" Gus added with a chuckle.

I really didn't know how to reply to that, so I simply released him and offered a heartfelt "Jesus, keep up the good work man" then gave him a bro nudge on where I thought his shoulder should be and carried on my way.

Shaking my head in disbelief, my primary thought being, "I better not let Heather anywhere near that thing, it would likely split her in half right up the middle!"

I kind of lost my bearings, shrouded in the absolute dark. I stopped moving and just listened. I could hear little whispers off to my right, there were grunts and screams of passion emanating from back behind me, and a gentle clink of bottles could be heard from behind the bar, but suddenly there were soft footsteps coming directly at me & a warm breath fell on my chest.

I was able to reach out in time to catch and embrace whoever nearly face planted into me, eliciting a sharp gasp of shock from my new dance partner, quickly followed by the pressing of my cock into a firm tummy and the silky mashing of perky little tits into my torso as her momentum carried her fully into me!

"Well, hello Grace... enjoying your evening? Where are you off to with such purpose?" A lovely laugh came from the young woman in my arms as she replied in a very sultry voice, "on the hunt for you, Jason! I've been wanting that cock of yours inside me all night... all that teasing earlier has just left me dripping for you!" Then in her lilting voice she asked curiously, "hey, how did you know it was me?"

"Fuck Grace, I memorized your perfect lithe body and just knew from the little gasp you made, the feel of your hair on my chest, those beautiful breasts pressed tight against me, and the scent of your perfume... your every sensual feature has imprinted on me!"

I felt her swoon in my arms and she sighed, "I hope every bit of that is true Jason, but just so you know sir, if it's bullshit, it's very good bullshit & I'm buying all of it."

We both laughed and she tilted her lovely face up and pulled me down until our lips met. It was an incredible kiss, but there was more to it, I could feel emerging love and the need to be loved projecting from Grace! That kiss awoke a part of me that I had only ever shared with Heather until now!

That scared me more than a touch. Not enough to wash out my desire for her of course, but certainly enough as a warning to keep things in perspective...

Good dirty fun is good dirty fun, but nothing is worth the risk of hurting my Heather! Nor would I ever want to hurt this lovely young woman... "perspective Jason, perspective" I reminded myself.

We continued our kiss for several minutes, standing there in the middle of the room surrounded by strangers and lovers... we tuned them out and focused just on the 2 of us. It was wonderful, and terrifying!

"Phew" Grace released me with a deep exhale of breath, "do you have this effect on every woman you meet Jason?" I just shrugged for her & sheepishly smiled (which of course she couldn't see - lol), I didn't trust myself to speak in that moment.

Grace's voice was soft but unyielding "come with me, now!" She reached down between us, firmly taking hold of my cock in her delicate little hand & gingerly walking backwards in the dark... guiding me with her grip.

Uncertain where she was leading me, I obediently went exactly where she led... she had my goods in her hand & I am rather fond of them! We moved in silence, but Grace would stop every few steps and either stretch up on her toes for a lovely passionate kiss or she would lower her mouth and engulf my cock, she kept me guessing north or south with each detour and I loved every second!

After several minutes on the journey, I thought "this room can't be that big" and began to wonder if she was simply taking us in circles so she could continue her little game. I certainly wasn't complaining mind you!

Eventually, I felt her come to a stop as she bumped into something with the back of her legs. Grace steered me in a circle around her and then pushed me backwards! Startled, I issued a loud "Fuck" when I lost my balance and began to fall!

Grace executed her devious little plan perfectly! My ass dropped down into a big overstuffed leather chair with a whump! She just snickered & giggled... then dropped to her knees and wrapped her lips around my cock before I could register exactly what just happened!

The shock & fear of my laughingly short fall, the startlingly cold leather on my bare ass, and the blissful warmth & wetness of her mouth was exhilarating!

The conflicting assault on my senses in the pitch black confused my poor synapses and all I could manage was a breathy "holy fucking hell" while Grace rapidly slurped and bobbed up and down my shaft!

A little dizzy, I placed my hands on her head and pulled her hair back into a loose ponytail... partly to be a gentleman and take her hair out of the path of her mouth, but mostly so I could hold her steady and begin to assert a touch of control over this encounter!

A pleasant moan escaped from Grace as I pulled her hair a little snug in my fist and gently moved my cock a little deeper into her mouth. Reading the situation, I pushed in a little firmer and deeper, holding her head in place... she groaned her approval in response.

I gave her 3 or 4 more thrusts until my shaft was deep in her throat and my balls were on her chin, this time I held her head down until she lightly patted my leg seeking release. I silently counted to 3 before pulling her up and completely off my spit coated cock!

Not relinquishing my grip on her hair at all, I pulled her up and shared a deep, passionate kiss! I directed her mouth down to my cock once again but stopped & held her just an inch out of reach... she pleaded "please" and flicked out her tongue attempting to get a taste of my pre-cum.

Feeling the stolen flicker of her tongue, I snapped her head back up a few inches and with a whimper she again begged "please?"

"Please what?" I demanded. "Please, I want your cock" she said. "Where do you want my cock Grace?" I quietly asked. "In my throat" Grace whined. "I see, I'm not sure I believe you" again speaking quietly and a little menacingly.

Grace trembled a little and tested my resolve to hold her in place... I was faster than her and she never made contact before the tug on her beautiful locks snapped her head back.

I growled, "Tell me again, what do you want Grace?" She whimpered and I heard the distinct sound of her fingers between her legs playing with herself. "Stop, I never gave you permission to touch yourself.... you haven't earned it yet little girl!"

Her voice changed with that last command... "Yes sir" was her reply. "Now, again... what do you want Grace?" This time, in a confident voice she replied "Please Jason, I need that beautiful cock in my throat, I want you to fuck my mouth, I want you to pin me with my head on this chair and force your cock as deep as it will go so I can gag and choke on it for you!"

I immediately stood over her and did as asked. I grabbed her head with both hands and pulled her onto my cock. Sliding my fat tip into her mouth and over her tongue for several strokes... Grace just hummed her satisfaction and encouragement!

Now getting warmed up, I positioned her so the back of her head was firmly planted against the leather cushion and began to push deep into her throat - she had nowhere to escape!

I slid back out until just my cock head was resting on her tongue and she gasped, kissing my cock and hissed "yesss, thank you." With her head back in position I started fucking her mouth with more force, inching down into her throat with each stroke. She was quietly moaning and just lightly gagging, learning how to adjust to my length and firmness.

Her moans were becoming more urgent and I was rapidly invading her throat to full depth on every stroke. I barked "Now! Grace, put your fingers in your pussy... I want to hear you make yourself cum, I want to feel your body quake, I want to feel your cries of release vibrate in your throat and through my stiff cock!!"

She began to tremble & shake, I could feel the intensity of her orgasm ripple through her! The muscles in her toned legs flexed, her taught tummy contracted, her perfect firm breasts heaved, her arms spasmed, and her throat tightened around my cock!

Everything centering on her gushing pussy and emanating out from her core with each contraction and wave of pleasure! Her strangled screams echoing through my cock and into my soul while I stayed planted deep in her throat!

I was so enthralled by our experience I never even had a chance to cum... as the intensity of her orgasm finally began to wane, I released my grip on her and slowly extracted my cock from her throat, over her tongue, and she slurped along my shaft as she sucked me clean while I slid past her lips and out!

"Oh my god Jason, that was fucking amazing!" she uttered in disbelief. I pulled her to her feet and our mouths met, seeking more than just a kiss! I desperately wanted to make her cum over and over again! I put her in the chair and spread her supple legs out over the arm rests giving me total access to her swollen clit and sopping pussy.

I had to devour her, I pushed my tongue as deep as I could inside her and massaged her hyper sensitive little nub with my thumb! Within minutes she was cumming all over my face and I lapped up every bit of her sweet nectar!

I was now desperate to be inside her, to join with her! I lined my cock up with her hole and could feel her heat, her desire drawing me perfectly on target. One stroke and I was buried to the hilt, my balls hitting her ass cheeks and the leather cushion.