Escape Room Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Together, we both loudly sighed with the pleasure and completeness of our union. It felt so new and exciting but also welcoming and natural, no strangeness or awkwardness... we simply felt perfect together!

Relishing in that moment, we embraced and she held me so tight, buried her face in my neck, then pleaded "please Jason, fuck me, I need to cum on your cock and scream your name... don't go slow or gentle, just pound my little cunt and take what you need from me!!!"

I leaned back just far enough for our faces to be nose to nose, we shared the same breath, and lovingly kissed for another minute. Then, slid out to half depth and drove back into her with a grunt! "Yes baby, just like that, give me your full strength... you won't hurt me, it's ok, I need you to FUCK me!!"

I reared back and long stroked into her silken pussy over and over again, our bodies slamming together, the force was reverberating through us and our heavy leather chair was rocking onto 2 legs and banging against the wall!

Grace's screams were almost deafening and drowned out all other sound in the room. She was chanting "Oh fuck" like a mantra each time I plundered into her! I heard a second voice join in, timed to repeat "Fuck" in rhythm with Grace... then realized it was my own!

We thrashed and swayed for at least 10 minutes like this, a cacophony and chorus of lust fueled obscenities emitting from our little corner in the pitch black sanctum!

Heather later told me that all the others in the room (herself included) congregated together at the bar and listened intently to our symphony. That we single handedly inspired a full orgy among them while they listened to Grace and I fuck in the void!

Heather also admitted she had never felt so overwhelmed with lust, & pride at being my wife as when Grace pierced the room with her scream, "Yessss Jason!!!! Cuumming! So good!! So fucking good!!!"

I had to slow and allow Grace to recover a little, my own energy depleted as well.... I scooped her up in my arms and flopped us down in the chair, placing Grace sideways in my lap.

We cuddled there panting and sweating all over each other for several beautiful minutes. Grace mused, "still standing tall for me stud?" As she reached between her legs and traced her fingers up and down my shaft. "I do what I can to please" I smirked... again with no one to see my smug look.

Grace pressed her mouth close to my ear and whispered in a gentle voice "I want you to do something for me, but you have to let me take control... at least to start" and she shifted in my lap and placed the tip of my cock, all slicked up from a mixture of Grace's own nectar and my seemingly perpetual leaking of pre-cum, right up against her little brown star!

I held her still for a second and softly asked, "Grace, have you ever?" But she cut me off with "nope, you'll be my first... now shush and let me concentrate.... I really want this Jason, and I want to give this to you almost as much!"

I allowed her back her freedom and she immediately began to wiggle and squirm. I felt the pressure on my rock hard shaft as she lowered her weight on to me... with a sudden gasp from Grace I felt the head of my cock penetrate her gradually opening sphincter. "Fuck that's tight" I professed, and she responded "hmmm, that's really nice... doesn't hurt as much as I expected, just a quick pang but I think I'm adjusting already."

Grace gingerly let more of her weight rest upon my pole and then raised herself up again, taking me a little deeper each time. Increment by increment, she worked her way all the way down until my trimmed pubes rested neatly against her ass cheek. "Wow, I feel so fucking filled... your cock is amazing Jason" I could only groan in response.

Grace swung her legs out over mine and straddled me, facing away into the void... "I want you to take control now babe, just go easy and let's see where this leads us" she requested.

I put my hands on her hips and gently scooted us down the chair so I had my ass hanging off and could plant my feet firmly on the floor. Grace went along for the ride and "Ooohed" once or twice as new sensations fluttered through her along the way, my cock touching unchartered and virgin territory inside her.

Once I made the adjustment, I checked in asking "doing ok lover?" Grace breathily replied, "Better than ok... in fact, this feels fucking glorious... please baby, fuck my ass a little, I need to know if this can get better!"

I obliged and started moving a few inches deeper and back... the constriction relaxing a little more with each stroke, still wonderfully tight around my cock but the muscles were no longer clamped down on me. Grace started to bounce a little in my lap, extending my draw strokes and plunging down to swallow me deep during my thrusts.

Together, we again were building a rhythm and soon Grace was energetically full stroking me into her ass! Her moans and garbled words getting louder as she closed in on her first anal orgasm!

I reached around her and found her clit, fully engorged and super sensitive to my touch. I pinched rather hard on one of my upstrokes and she nearly leapt out of my arms with a scream, a rush of juices flowed out of her pussy onto the floor! "Holy hell" she bellowed... "do that again you fucker" she ordered!

I reached around her again but this time I sunk 2 fingers deep into her pussy and slammed my palm hard up against her swollen clit! Once, twice, three times rapidly while thrusting my cock up into her ass!

Grace was now thrashing in my lap, squirting all over the chair, and screaming again "Fuck yes Jason, deep in my ass... NOW, I need your cum inside me, PLEASE, cum in my ass you stud... fucking cum for meeeee!"

How could I not?! I slammed hard up into my sweet little Grace, as deep as I could go. Then wrapped an arm around her & lifted her into the air! I spun us around and bent Grace over the armrest of our chair!

Her feet straight out between my legs, I had her prone and folded over with her ass pointing up at a perfect angle. I never pulled out and just started thrusting deep down into her little virgin asshole! With each stroke I drove her pelvis hard into the armrest and she squealed in delight!

I spanked her once and grabbed a handful of her flowing mane from behind! Grace was experiencing one long rolling orgasm that crested like waves but never crashed, they insistently built upon each other! I continued to slam into her perfect little ass, keeping a firm grip of her hair, pulling her head back towards my chest... intermittently landing a resounding smack on either ass cheek until we both could not hold back any longer and erupted into the most spectacular simultaneous orgasm... physically and emotionally feeding off of, and into one another!

I pumped Grace's ass full of my hot cum with a series of primal grunts and groans! Grace's body & mind synced with mine and she again screamed my name into the darkness... we were locked together in this moment for a virtual eternity!

Then, ever so gradually we melted together and just slumped into our big old chair. I was laying on top of her, my full weight on her back and our breathing became one.

Eventually, I feared I was crushing her and shifted my weight, but she reached back and held me tight against her "don't move Jason... don't leave me! I feel so safe and protected under you! I can't lose this feeling" she whispered for my ears only.

I lifted her into my arms and we curled up again into our chair, just holding each other tight, skin on skin, relishing what we just shared.

Bliss and simple peace sweeping over us, then exhaustion, and we slept, wrapped in each other's embrace.

I was gently awoken some time later, Grace whispering and nudging me... Heather was calling into the darkness as I guess she recognized my snoring. "Jason?" I heard my wife's voice... "come find me baby, I need you with me..." I gingerly kissed Grace and she clung to me for a meaningful second.

As I slowly released her, she pressed her tear streaked face tight to my cheek and whimpered "I wish..." As quietly as possible I replied, "I know Grace, but I Love Heather and could never..." Grace didn't let me finish as she pulled away and tried to disappear into the blackness.

I was able to catch her hand and pull her back to me one more time. "I know I have enough room in my heart to Love Heather & You together! But this is something so new to me, to us... we need time to process and talk. I need to re-connect with my Wife and see where we stand."

Grace quietly trying to conceal her eagerness replied, "if there is any chance in the world that we can all be together Jason... I could love you both. I know we could all love one another!!!"

I kissed her forehead, then her nose, then finally her lips and said, "Heather will have to decide that for us, when the time is right." I felt Grace solemnly nod, then she stood up straight & nudged me in the direction of Heather's soft voice.

The room was quiet with steady breathing and light voices as I maneuvered my way back to Heather... I found myself moving with confidence & zero hesitation, directly into her arms and with light hearts our lips met, I simply said "I love you Heather, with all my being, I Love You."

I sensed, heard, and felt the love, relief, and appreciation from Heather as her body relaxed into mine and she replied "Thank you Jason, I needed to hear that! Thank you for tonight, I never in my wildest imagination thought we could have an experience like this! We're going to have a lot to talk about baby! No matter what though... I Love You Jason, more than you can possibly ever know!"

The huge mechanical door was coming alive once again, the 1st rays of the morning sun broke into our Vault & stole away our seclusion from the world... I loved that not one of us scrambled to collect our belongings or scurry away from the group in embarrassment!

Each of us deciding to own our role in the previous night's activities, we casually sat around and shared warm glances and gazes among our new friends and lovers. Even after a fuckfest filled & sleepless night for most of them, they were all just stunningly beautiful people!

Grace cautiously approached Heather and I together, Heather immediately reached for her and pulled her into a welcoming hug "thank you for taking such good care of Jason, Grace... you are such a sexy little thing - I know he loved every moment he spent with you!"

Grace & I locked eyes over Heather's shoulder as she spoke to my wife, "you are a very lucky woman Heather, I wish you and I could have spent more time together ourselves... you and Jason both are very special people!"

Heather genuinely beamed and squeezed Grace tight, "I think I'd have liked that very much Grace! I can't really explain this sudden revelation, but somehow you feel very important to me as well... to us I'm sure!" Then my wife leaned back, winked at me and tweaked Grace's perfect little ass, flashing her mischievous smirk to both Grace & I!

Gus & Kari were not in sight but that didn't seem to disturb the rest of us too much, they probably squeezed out the door as soon as it cracked open.

We all finally began the task of searching for our clothing or, for the rightful owner of whichever article we happened to pick up. It only took a few minutes to get everyone sorted, though it still took nearly a half hour for us to escape the Vault because several random attempts were made to initiate another round of love making before we all returned to the real world - lol!

Now that everyone was reasonably clothed once again (a few random socks & a g-string never were located - lol) Gus & Kari reappeared and herded us all off to the lobby, there Gus addressed our motley crew.

He thanked us all for making the event so "special" and offered a few perfunctory apologies for "any inconvenience" - lol. Gus quickly went on to advise the group that there would be "no refunds..." as the electrical was beyond management's control!

We were all laughing while Kari quickly moved at him ready to strike, Gus pretended to be scared and intimidated, then with a sly grin quickly professed "but the least we can do is offer you all free admission to a future similar event... say 2 weeks from last night?"

Every face was grinning, and we all nodded our heads in agreement! Those from out of town immediately began planning their calendars. Grace had been remaining close to Heather and I, then during this announcement she almost jumped into my arms... checked herself and instead, planted a deep soulful kiss on Heather.

My wife wasn't even shocked, she fully engaged & reciprocated as their tongues danced and explored, Heather's hand slid up Grace's back and she nestled her fingers in those beautiful tresses, drawing her finger nails along the nape of Grace's neck, eliciting goosebumps. Then tightened her grip slightly and tugged Grace deeper into their kiss - Grace shivered and lightly moaned for my wife!

They broke off their kiss and just stood there staring into each other's eyes... "Special" Grace uttered, Heather, visibly smitten just smiled and replied with an agreeable, "mmm-hmm."

Heather and I were taking a minute with Kari while Gus was seeing off most of the other guests. Kari was inquiring how we were doing, and we sluffed it off with the typical "fine, fine..." Kari repeated, "No, how are YOU doing??" while pointing back and forth at the two of us.

That made us pause and assess for a moment, we turned and looked at one another before answering this time... addressing Kari but still gazing into my wife's eyes I said, "good, real good! We have a lot to process and even more to talk about, but I'm feeling pretty damn good about everything!"

Heather's eyes never wandered from mine while happily listening to my response and nodding along with her agreement... she finally turned to Kari and said, "Thank you Kari! for the event, for the experience," and with her most wicked little smile added "and for the orgasms!!!"

Kari laughed and gave Heather and I both a lovely hug and warmly said "we hope to see you guys again, maybe 2 weeks from now? or perhaps sooner...?" She added suggestively!

Then, like in some spy movie or some type of conspirator's shit, Kari slipped a thumb drive into my jacket pocket!

I pulled it out confused but laughing while turning it over in my hand and inquiring... "Ummm, what's this?" Kari winked and said... "this used to be a bank remember? banks like security cameras... especially ones that can see in the dark! And we just recently had the whole system upgraded to full HD including audio... every room, plus the Vault!!!!"

I mumbled "but the power was out, right?" Kari just shrugged and dismissed my logical but silly question by stating the obvious, "Battery back-up on the security system... it's a bank!" With that, she turned and strolled away, her toned yoga ass swaying.

Heather and I stood with our jaws hanging open, excitedly looked at one another, then stared at that little permanent record of our adventure and grinned as I tucked it safely back in my pocket.

Later that morning, safely snuggled in our bed at home and cuddling, I asked my newly minted slut wife, "how are you feeling babe, any regrets?" Without hesitation Heather replied "none, absolutely none... I think" & softly chuckled at herself.

She went on, "I had you, Raif, Kari, Emma, and Sergei... then Stephen absolutely fucked me stupid while you and Grace put such a charge into the room! I came so many times listening to you fuck Grace like that... I felt a little jealous once or twice you know? You guys seemed to have some kind of instant connection... an intimacy beyond simple fuck buddies maybe? But damn, every time she screamed your name Jason, I fucking came with a gush!

I got to play with Jules in the other rooms but then when we found each other in the Vault, he wanted to fuck my ass".

Startled by that admission, I began to bluster but she cut me off with "I told him I was saving that for you! I was truly tempted though babe, especially when I heard you fucking Grace in that way! I was so curious, it sounded so intense..." she let her voice drift off.

Heather continued, "Jules & I did play a little more, his French tongue is really quite talented and made me cum several times, I eventually sucked & jerked him off, finishing on my tits... that was kinda nice!"

Heather paused for a few seconds then just blurted out "I'm still really curious about what you told me about Gus though..." her voice dreamily drifted off again. "How large did he say he was again?" I teased her with "oh, about 8 inches long... that's quite a bit shorter than Raif you know and maybe only an inch longer than me" I shrugged.

"No silly, how BIG was he"? She tried to emphasize her meaning by making a circle with her little hands and peer through it at me - lol! Now I was a little hesitant to answer... "Umm, well, he said 4 inches."

Heather thoughtfully exclaimed "oh my... and how BIG do you think Raif was? Just for comparison...? Now I was getting a little concerned with her fascination. "Well, he told me he was 10 inches long but if I had to guess his girth based on the quick glimpse or 2 I had when the door opened, I'd say Gus is twice as thick...?"

A dreamy look clouded my wife's eyes and she murmured a little "Hm Hmmmn." A moment later she shook her head & recovered with, "How about you stud, any remorse?"

I reflected for a moment, second guessing what I told her about Gus and then a thousand visions & sounds of fucking and loving raced through my memory. I thought about the sweet sorrow of my time with Grace & then of having to let her go.

Silently, I contemplated if that was something we could all explore together, to see if there was a way... but now was not the time for that!

Outwardly, I just laughed and admitted "well, I never did get to check off Morgan's box!"

Heather once again laughed, gave me a loving slap and declared, "there's always that invite for 2 weeks from now, Perv"!

Smiling back at her, I noted a slightly wistful look in her eyes, I thought I caught a glimpse of Gus and his barrel of a cock flitter through her mind!

"To our Scoundrels and Tarts, love" I said, and pretended to raise a toast in her direction. With a smile in her eyes, she snuggled in a little closer.

Then, a contemplative sigh escaped her lips and she slid a long sexy leg over mine, asking in an almost whisper, "can we watch the video now, love?"