Escape Room Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How about plumbing?" came from one of the girls... "no worries" Kari replied on this one, "we put in a full suite to service the lounge during our last round of renos, it's directly behind the bar so if you can find your way to the clinking glasses, the door is about 6 feet beyond, straight back."

The room was quiet for a moment or two then one more query came from the abyss "how do we get out?" Gus handled this one again "the door is on a time delay, purely clock spring mechanical, it will open on it's own at 6:00am." "Even on the weekends?" came the follow up. "Yup, 7 days a week" was the reply.

So, all basic survival needs had now been addressed, none of us were in any imminent danger, nor did we have any particular need to be elsewhere... the mood in our little chamber was relaxing again, but the air was charged with anticipation and escalating desire.

No cell phones for light or to call for assistance, we were now fully immersed in the penultimate "Escape Room!"

Whatever were we going to do with ourselves for the next 6 hours or so? I made a quick mental "to do list" and desperately wanted to see if I had the strength & stamina to check every box... namely, Heather's, Emma's, Kari's, Morgan's, and I most definitely needed to explore this mysterious connection with Grace!

It seemed some of the others were several steps ahead of me though, based on the chorus of giggles, light moans, and whimpers that were now growing more brazen in the absolute darkness.

I realized Heather and I had released each other's hands at some point and then I listened carefully to the action happening right beside me. She and Kari were making out like teenagers and as I reached for them, I discovered them wrapped together, their hands actively exploring each other with great interest and intent.

Heather was now stripping Kari of all clothing, but Kari seemed content in teasing my wife over & under her thin cotton dress. She was thrilled to discover no barriers to Heather's ass, pussy, or tits beneath that airy fabric.

Kari maneuvered Heather down into a 69 position on the bench beside me. They were devouring each other with juices flowing, gasps and chirps as one or the other located a particularly sensitive spot, and muffled moans could be discerned as they worked each other into a series of orgasms. Tongues, fingers, lips, all were engaged with a singular goal... deliver pleasure and make the other cum, as hard & as many times as possible!

I slowly ran my hands over the intertwined lovers and stroked along each of them with caressing fingers, building a very vivid image in my mind's eye of their positions & activities. I hastily stripped down and moved to the end of the bench where Kari had her head angled between my wife's legs and was finger fucking her into oblivion while flicking at her clit with her tongue!

I placed my cock exactly where Kari's fingers were ramming in and out of Heather, then pressed in and eased to full depth in one long steady stroke. Heather loudly groaned her pleasure as a warm familiar orgasm rippled through her body. "Oh fuck yes, thank you Jason!"

I started drawing out inch by inch but she clamped down on me with her pussy trying to prevent a possible escape. She barked "IN! Deep inside! Fuck me deep baby! Just hold it there, pleaaasee!" while her orgasm continued to build.

Her legs were shaking and trying to vise closed, but Kari spread them open and held her pinned... "Just Fuck Her" she commanded me! I began pounding away at Heather's pussy, gliding almost all the way out then plunging balls deep with every thrust. I kept up a steady rhythm of this for some time and used every trick in my arsenal to not explode inside my wife... I wanted this to last forever!

As Heather was approaching another mind altering climax, she buried her tongue straight up into Kari's pussy while she reached around and pinched her clit. They both climaxed together, the violence of their combined orgasms managed to push me out from between Heather's legs & I fell back on my ass in the pitch black darkness with a crash!

The girls were oblivious as they were decidedly otherwise engaged, but as they regained some of their senses and heard me mutter "damn" with a slight chuckle from down on the floor, they both called out to me... "you ok down there? anything broken or hurt?"

I could sense some concern but mostly just amusement in the voices... "all good, just a mildly bruised ass & ego over here" was my reply.

With no further fanfare, Heather stated "good, bring that beautiful cock over here right now, we're not done with it yet!" I paused to listen to the sounds of fucking coming from the darkness all around us, then started to climb my way back between my wife's legs, she ordered "no, up here his time!"

Shuffling my way along the bench to where my horny little Heather's mouth was, I felt her hand reach out and find my leg...then travel up my thigh and she grasped my shaft, still slick with her own juices. Heather pulled me by my dick around to hover over her tilted back head.

I steered downwards to her hot little mouth and planned on fucking her throat, but she guided me perfectly into Kari's tight pussy instead!

What a beautiful surprise... apparently for both Kari & myself! I sunk my full length into her and moaned at the sensation of this strange new pussy wrapped around my cock! Kari muffled her scream at my deep intrusion and I swear her pussy was vibrating on my shaft. "Oh god, that's so fucking good, you fill me so perfectly Jason!"

I was still just fully buried inside Kari, enjoying the moment, but she started rocking back and forth, trying to fuck herself on me, her desire and urgency transferring through her pussy and into my cock, I grabbed her hips and pinned her down on top of Heather... holding her in place for a moment.

That's when Heather barked another command at me "Fuck her Jason, fuck her for me, make her cum! I want to feel you slam into her with every stroke, I want to hear and feel her scream her pleasure all through my body! Do this for me, make her fucking cum baby!!!"

I'd never felt lust like that in my life, it was just fucking primal! I drove my cock into Kari as hard and as deep as I could! Hands on her hips and ass, pinned down on top of my wife, I slammed into Kari with every stroke, urgent, deep, and fast!

I don't know if it was 5 minutes or 15, but I felt that telltale tingle at the base of my shaft & a tightening in my balls.

I was moments away from losing all control and blowing my load... through gritted teeth I announced my impending climax and slowed in readiness to pull out. But both Heather and Kari demanded otherwise "don't slow down, pound her and fill her pussy up baby" came from my sweet little Heather.

Kari just screamed with her head firmly planted between Heather's legs and her fingers deep in my wife's pussy "fuck yes, cum for me, cum IN me! I want to feel every pulse in my cunt!"

That was it for me, I came so fucking hard I nearly blacked out! I groaned and grunted with every stream of cum I planted deep inside Kari!

I typically shoot off a moderate 3 or 4 blasts and a minor 1 or 2 when finishing, but I was so pent up and so incredibly aroused I filled her pussy completely, and it was spilling out around my cock with every thrust, dripping down onto Heather's mouth and chin, then running between her tits beneath our coupling!

I just kept on cumming, 6, 7, 8 times I plowed into her, shooting a massive load with every plunge! "Holy fuck" I yelled, "HOLY FUCK is right" screamed Kari as I drove her through another mind shattering climax!

My own orgasm carried on for several minutes, seemingly echoing out into the void and returning in full strength over and over! I lost count of how many surges I pumped into her, but I didn't know I was capable of so much cum in one eruption... it - was - fucking - amazing!!!

Lightheaded but absolutely sated, my cock slipped back out of Kari with a plop, a river of my cum flowed out of her and was running down onto Heather's extended tongue and into her open mouth.

Heather was driven fucking ravenous by what she just experienced! She absolutely attacked Kari's poor little abused pussy with her mouth and tongue! Devouring everything she could reach and then extending her fingers deep inside to scoop out more of our combined juices, lapping up every drop! Between slurps and licks Heather just kept saying "so much cum! Love how your juices mingle... tastes fucking amazing!"

Heather worked Kari through 2 more orgasms during her clean-up effort which resulted in additional clean up being required - lol!

Finally, Kari couldn't withstand a single further lick or stroke to her over stimulated pussy, and she flopped out of reach onto the floor and curled up in a little ball muttering "oh god, oh fuck, thank you, thank you, oh holy Jesus.... FUCK!" As she lightly trembled and eventually let her entire body relax and lay limp.

Heather and I joined Kari on the floor and we all just laid still, allowing whatever body parts happened to touch, touch. We all just let the experience wash over us and basked in the pleasure & contentment of gentle human contact.

After several minutes we began to stir, and our hands were gently caressing any body part they happened upon. Heather spoke first, "THAT was fucking intense!"

Kari replied "THAT was fucking INTENSELY" which elicited a few giggles...

There was a lull & I think they were waiting for me to add something witty, all I could muster in the moment was "I need a drink... I seem to have depleted most of my fluids" - we all laughed as the girls enthusiastically agreed!

We struggled but managed to help each other to our feet, then moved in unison on a journey to find the bar!

Kari, as she should know the safest route better than us, led the journey. We found our way without stubbed toes or bruised shins.... Narrowly avoiding tripping over 2 fellow guests who happened to be fucking their brains out on the floor. The acoustics here in the Vault were mildly deceiving so Heather almost didn't give enough room to sneak by the love making duo in our path.

A hand reached up and touched the fabric of her dress as we passed by, so I know Emma was one of the 2 bodies we attempted to not disturb as a lovely British accent rose from the dark & admonished Heather with a "tsk, tsk... still fully clothed dear?"

Heather defensively, but with good humor, retorted "working on it" then added "Tart" as an afterthought. For emphasis, she then blew a raspberry or Bronx cheer in the general direction of the disembodied voice coming from below!

Heather & I both shared a nice laugh again, I'm sure to the amusement but confusion of anyone within earshot not privy to our running joke.

Kari successfully got us to the bar without further incident and moved herself around back. I found a bar stool & hopped up while Heather stood facing me in a loose embrace... her hands on my legs gently running her nails along my bare skin.

Kari offered "water bottle, mystery can, or surprise liquor, what's your poison?" She could have tried a few educated guesses from the size and shape of the bottles as to what they contained, but I simply said "surprise us" with a smile no one could see.

We heard a mini fridge door open and close, then the distinct sound of ice falling into glasses. Bottles were clinking together threatening to topple as Kari swept her hands into the fray, but she managed to keep them upright and selected a couple closest to her. She free poured into the ice filled glasses then slid a water bottle and a pair of cocktails across the bar in our assumed direction.

I found my glass first and took a full gulp of what turned out to be pure vodka! I choked a bit then pulled a piece of ice into my mouth and swirled it around to melt... "smooth" I croaked, eliciting more laughter from the girls.

Kari tried her mystery beverage next and suddenly I was covered in Zambuka as she hastily spit it out, spraying me in the process! "Fuck, I fucking hate black licorice, I told that asshole Gus he shouldn't even stock it... fucking cock sucker", displaying her skill with obscenities again!

I was laughing even harder now, while Heather was gently tickling me with little kisses and nibbles trying to lap up the alcohol my naked body was suddenly coated with.

Having given her task a thorough effort, and now stroking my appreciative cock brought back to life by her ministrations, she reached onto the bar to find her own unknown liquid.

Tossing it back in an act of trust and bravery, she pleasantly announced "mmm, lemon gin", savoring one of her favorite spirits and thanking Kari for her fine selection.

I more sensed rather than heard a movement behind Heather, our exact location made obvious by our antics I suppose. "Oh, hello?" she lightly gasped... not exactly sure who she was addressing, I replied "umm, hi?"

Our faces close enough I felt her breathing change on my cheek.

The only sounds around us now being soft voices and whispers coming from the void, little post coital pillow talk and gentle caresses of the lovers from round one.

Heather's breathing changed again, becoming a little shallower & more rapid... almost panting. "Jason, someone's hand is between my legs and slowly moving north" she excitedly whispered. I smugly replied "Oh? well, it's not mine... my hands are busy elsewhere" while I began tracing the curves of her breasts and lightly skipping my fingertips over her stiffening nipples!

She hissed in exasperation "I fully realize that, darling! But who's hand is it and what should I do?" I laughed at her once again drawing out the "darling" into an accusation rather than a term of endearment! I advised my startled wife, "it's your leg babe, your decision."

Heather continued to breathe heavily while she focused on the movements of her mystery explorer, I could feel her dress shifting and her legs slowly spread apart (possibly by the hand encouraging them open or as her invitation to said hand)

I continued caressing her tits & whispered "where is that hand now babe?" with just a twinge of anticipation.

"It's... it's cupping my pussy! Oh fuck, fingers are teasing my lips, massaging all around my opening.... he's, he's moving a finger towards my little clit!"

"Ahhh, shit, he's running little circles all around, he's gliding his finger from front to back, oh god, I'm getting so fucking wet babe!"

Heathers legs were trembling and she was holding herself up, her arms draped around my neck and shoulders for support. Then suddenly, she whimpered in a pleading voice "give it back... please... I need you to keep going!"

"He took his hand away Jason" she complained to me... "not nice" she declared into the darkness, "not fair", she said...perhaps a little too whiny!

Abruptly, the whole room heard a firm "Smack" from the invisible hand spanking Heather's ass! She jumped and hollered from the shock, but an involuntarily moan escaped from her as well!

Heather's pussy responded to her punishment with a flood of juices and before she could catch her breath, the anonymous hand returned between my wife's legs!

Fingers, more aggressive now and slick with Heather's arousal, worked forward and back, spreading her pussy lips but not entering, pausing to rub a little harder on her quickly swelling clit and then continued back to give a little attention to the area all around her back door!

I was so fucking hard sitting there holding my wife in my arms while her pussy was being explored by unknown hands in the pitch blackness. Everything else ceased to exist around us and through gritted teeth I demanded "what is he doing to you now love?"

"Oh god, he's teasing my hole, just opening me ever so little, I... I... I can't, ughh, I don't know, oh fuck, he's sliding 2... no, ohhh, that must be 3 fingers inside me! Stretching me with his fingers baby, fuck, fuck, fuck, he's pushing his fingers deep inside me!!"

Our mystery man was building his pace and I could feel the strength every time his fingers plunged into my wife's pussy! He rocked her body forward into me, it almost felt like he was lifting her off her feet with the force of each thrust, the sound of his open hand meeting her ass rang out with a wet "clap" each time his fingers buried to full depth!

"I... I think he's going to, I think he's... FUCK!, making me... making me CUUUUUMMMM!!!" she screamed as those ghost fingers sunk deep into her pussy! Heather shuddered and partially collapsed into my lap as her orgasm raced through her.

Just above the din of my wife being roughly finger fucked, I heard a deep but quiet "Good Girl" in a Jamaican accent, confirming what I already suspected. Raif was testing the boundaries of our earlier conversation!

Heather was just beginning to recover when the ties of her dress received a little tug at the back and her wrap-around fell open... her exposed breasts and torso leaning softly against me. A moment later Raif had her out of that thin fabric and she was now fully naked for the taking!

I felt the pressure of a firm hand on my wife's back, bending her over at the waist. "Jason, I feel his cock nestled between my pussy lips, oh god, he's huge! He's gliding back and forth, rubbing his full length along my slit, I can feel my juices coating that throbbing meat!! Can I have it baby? Please? Can he put it inside me? I want it so fucking bad! I fucking need that massive cock inside me! Please Jason?"

I didn't hesitate for a second "of course sweetheart, just push back and take as much of that raging hard cock as you can! Keep telling me what he's doing to you and how amazing he makes you feel! I want you to feel him fill you and I want him to fuck you until you cum uncontrollably.... then, he can fuck you even harder until you lose your mind!"

The head of Raif's cock was resting just at her entrance, then with a sharp gasp and a shocked "OH!", Heather pushed her ass back towards her invisible lover and he gently slid into her a few inches. "Oh fuck, he's just inside me, I can feel my pussy stretching around him baby! Oh god, that feels so good, he's so thick!"

Raif finally spoke loud enough for us all to hear, Heather's hot little pussy forced him to declare "so fucking tight, so warm, so fucking wet... I'm gonna pound your hot little cunt for you girl!"

The incredible sensations of her pussy being so full & yet knowing she had only worked him halfway in, combined with his filthy sexy words pushed her into another shaking orgasm and she just screamed my name and bit down on my shoulder... she actually drew blood dammit - lol!

Heather was in such a frenzied state that it only took a little more effort from her pushing her ass back before Raif buried his full 10 inches inside! Pushing past her cervix, he bottomed out with his balls slapping against her thighs!

Heather tried to articulate words and between grunts, moans, and screams of pleasure and passion, managed to dreamily stutter "deep.... so deep, all in, he's all the way in, so fucking deep, YESSS! So fucking good!"

Raif was still moving slowly, letting my wife try and adjust to her massive invader, he knew how to wield that fucking thing and deliver absolute pleasure to a woman without rushing and causing any pain... at least not any unwelcome pain anyways!

Heather was shaking pretty much from head to toe with his slow but steady assault on her body, Raif was drawing back until only the head of his cock was parting her pussy lips, then inexorably sending his full length deep into her canal. It was extraordinarily mind shattering for my wife, and I was almost delirious with desire being part of her experience!

Raif's strokes into my wife began to quicken but he was still moving steadily, not wanting to plunge in too sharply if she wasn't ready yet. Heather decided otherwise and demanded "Raif! Fuck me, pound my pussy you bastard while I suck my husband's cock!!"