Escaping Her Past

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wiped his mouth on his arm and I pulled him in for a kiss. I could taste myself on his lips but did not mind in the least. Greg reached for another condom and donned it before gazing deep into my eyes and slowly penetrating me.

"I could get used to this."

"Good, because I'm not going anywhere, my love."

Greg was indeed a careful and considerate lover. He was not simply pumping away, he was focussing on me and reacting to my body. I entwined his legs with mine and reached for his butt to pull him deeper inside me.

"So deep! I feel so full. You're amazing!"

Out of nowhere came another orgasm. I could feel my pussy clamping around his cock, wanting to milk the seed inside me. Greg kept going and a few minutes later I felt his cock swell and he let out a deep moan as he came. Pulling him on top of me, I stroked his hair, tucking strands behind his ear that had come away from his ponytail.

"I know it's early days, but I think I can say we're sexually compatible!"

"Mm... but we might need to practice more to make totally sure of it."

"I wouldn't complain at that, but please tell me if I overstay my welcome."

"It's funny," I mused, "I mean a week ago we were just hugging and like two weeks ago I had a panic attack when you touched me!"

"You were asleep, and it was understandable."

"I feel so calm and relaxed in your presence now."

I convinced Greg to stay the night. He was concerned I needed time by myself, but he had awoken an animal in me. After waking him with a blowjob in the morning, Greg suggested we head to his to collect fresh clothes before heading to Nonna's.

"But you only wore those ones for half a day yesterday..."

"I am not meeting your family in day old jocks! If you wanted, you could bring a change of clothes and we could try out my shower this morning..." We had tried out mine the night before.

Lunch was a huge success. Nonna and Greg clicked as if he had been a grandson for many years. He helped her make a salad to go with the lasagne and the two of them talked in the kitchen for over half an hour, giving Mum a chance to grill me.

"You're glowing, Chloe!"

"Is it that obvious?"

"I'm so happy for you, love. He seems adorable."

"He goes alright!"

"Hence your glowing!" We both laughed.

"Dare I ask?" Greg enquired carrying the salad to the table.

"I was just telling Mum how safe I feel around you, that's all."

"Safe enough to be glowing at least!"

"Mother!"

"Well I think I have awoken something in her, and I am not complaining!" Greg came and sat next to me and planted a kiss on my head.

"If she's anything like her mother, you'll be a lucky man!" Carlo leant over and squeezed Mum's hand and Joe and George simply looked at each other with looks of disgust.

"Greg gets the biggest slice," Nonna came through and started dishing up the lasagne, "Because he is going to make me a Bisnonna before long!"

"Don't I have something to do with this, Nonna?"

"No, my sweet, you will just need to lie there and incubate it, he can do all the hard work!"

"Are you pregnant, Chloe?" Joe asked.

"Not yet!" Greg chimed in as he scooped some salad to his plate.

The laughter and jokes around the table continued as if Greg had been there for years. Driving home, we relived some of the merriment of the afternoon.

"I signed a six-month lease when I moved here because I thought I'd try and buy a house after that. I've been looking for a bit but haven't found anything that's just right. There's an open house tomorrow on a place I saw this week, but I'd really like your opinion on it too if that's alright."

"Where abouts?"

"It's further up the hill behind mine. Needs a new kitchen and bathroom I think, an old cottage that was extended to add an extra bedroom or something."

The house was not right. We went back to mine and sat together on the couch and browsed real estate online.

"Tell me if I'm moving you too quickly, my love."

"I like it when you call me that!"

"You are my love!"

"And you're mine too!"

"I am?"

"Of course, you are! You know I've got a bit of equity in this place; I could sell, and we could increase your budget by a bit."

"Are you suggesting you are ready to shack up with me?"

"Well we've spent a weekend together and the thought of sleeping without you tonight has me a little sad, I will admit! When does your lease run out?"

"Three weeks! But I can extend by the month."

"Why don't you move in here and we can save for a little longer?"

"Um, who are you and what have you done with the timid, scared, anxious Chloe?"

"I'm still going to be anxious and scared and timid from time-to-time, but probably not around the man I am falling in love with."

~*~*~*~

Greg did move in, refusing to let me buy new bed linen telling me he adored the pink. Work was challenging for a while. My promotion came through and people noticed how more laid back I had become. I told them I was seeing someone, but of course we tried to keep our relationship as much of a secret for as long as we could. The secret lasted several months until our staff end of year party in early November. Walking in hand in hand gave us away!

I see Jill every two months still. She is thrilled with my progress. Greg's parents flew up for a weekend and I discovered Olympia cooked just as well as Yiayia who I have talked online with several times. We are taking time off over Christmas to visit them and surprise Yiayia. Our time off was not planned initially, until we fell in love with a house and sold my unit and we need to be out of the unit just before Christmas and can't move into the new house until the New Year. The fact that it was all painted pink sold it on us, despite it needing a new bathroom and kitchen. The agent said the colourway turned off so many people who had seen it, but we knew it was perfect for us.

Yiayia won't be the only person surprised over Christmas-- we plan on telling our families the news that there is a new addition joining our family mid-year. He or she may not have been planned initially, but Greg and I are thrilled. We are still arguing over which of our cars to trade in for a family sedan- Greg says Carderosa brought us together and he could never part with Matilda! As for wedding bells, we know they are in our future too, but we also know our love will endure without a piece of paper.

Greg has helped me move on in more ways than I can ever imagine. Mick is but a distant memory. I never would have dreamt our favourite sex position would be a take on doggy style, with both of us on our sides, Greg pumping into me from behind as he reaches over to stroke my clit. He tells me I wear him out, but I tell him we are both making up for lost time.