Esther

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course. You two enjoy your meal."

The man left and Jake sat rigidly. What had just happened? Had she signalled him somehow?

"I did come through last winter," she said softly, her voice tremulous. "With my brother. He did find us a place with the Allans. We were supposed to ride through, but a storm snowed us in and with the festival, the inn was full. He wouldn't remember my brother, he was covered the whole time, I was the one who spoke to him."

"You are a very clever good girl, aren't you? I think.."

The woman came in, balancing a cup of tea in her fingers. "Here you are young lady. This will help your head and your tummy. You didn't tell me you were pregnant!"

"No miss, I didn't want a fuss made. Thank you for the tea."

"Drink it all now and try to eat some more. The coach will wait, don't worry. Here, young man, hold onto these for her. Lemon drops. They will help too."

"Thank you Miss Elizabeth," he said cooly, nodding to her.

"Of course. You two get where you are going and get settled in. No more hard trips in her condition!"

"Of course. Thank you again," Esther said, handing the cup back to her.

The woman nodded, gave them each one last hard stare, then left. Jake led her back to the coach, slowing when he saw the sheriff standing and talking to the driver. If the driver told him they had boarded separately, it could be a disaster! Esther tensed on his arm, seeing exactly what he did.

He led her to the coach as if nothing was wrong and helped her in. She immediately laid her head in his lap, clutching her stomach as if she were truly sick. He stroked her hair gently and held her hand in his other. When the sheriff looked in on them, he saw them that way, looking at each other. Jake never saw him look in, his eyes locked on Esther's. She was terrified, trying so hard to do exactly as she had been told.

The coach finally started out again and he let out a breath, smiling down at her. "I think I may keep you, sweet girl." Panic rose in her eyes. "But I did make you a deal, didn't I? Safely to Lewiston if you are a good girl. Right?"

"Yes," she answered fearfully. "Yours until you release me in Lewiston."

He stroked her hair. That was the deal he had made and he would hold to it. There was nothing saying he couldn't find her again before she left Lewiston.

"You know what I want, don't you?" he asked, his smile wicked.

She didn't hesitate, she rolled to the floor and bent over the opposite seat, gripping the back of the bench. His breath caught and his heart tugged harder. He NEEDED this girl. He lifted her skirts and slid her underwear down slowly, leaning back to look at her again. Her ass was still red from the spanking he had given her and her pussy was even more red. He had abused it well, making it swollen and sore. He licked his fingers and rubbed her slit, making her whimper. He eased into her slowly, watching her squirm and her knuckles turn white as she gripped the seat. He noted every detail as he quickened his pace. Every twitch, every squirm, every cry and flinch. She was still so tight, even after his abuse and he groaned as he tried to hold back his finish. He wanted more of her. He wanted to ride her until the trip was over. He wanted to spend every second inside of her. He tried to slow down, to prolong it, but it didn't work. He came, shuddering and collapsing on top of her. He took a handful of her hair and pulled her head back.

"Who do you belong to?" he demanded. "Say it."

"You, John! I belong to you! Please, it hurts!"

He released her hair and pulled back, patting her bottom gently. "Get up," he commanded. "Come back up here to my lap. Good girl. That wasn't so bad, was it?"

"No John."

"Look at me. Do you still think I am handsome?"

"Yes John, you are still very handsome. Your fine, combed hair, so gentlemanly and proper. Your brown eyes, so lovely and soft. Your lips that look like they like to smile. You are very handsome, very easy to look at."

"Yet you did not observe me as I observed you at the start of the ride."

"I did. I could see you looking. I could see you out of the corner of my eye as I looked at my book. And I saw you at the window before I got in. You were very handsome, watching the sunrise, the light shining on your face. I noticed. I hoped you might speak to me."

"And are you pleased that I did?"

"Must I answer honestly?"

He laughed gently. "That is answer enough. It's fine. I do not hold it against you. I have never met a girl like you, Esther."

"Nor have I met a man like you," she whispered, her head on his chest.

They were quiet for a long while and he knew she was asleep as they pulled up to their final stop before Lewiston. Two men climbed in, glancing once, then ignoring Jake and Esther. They looked like hard men, laborers of some sort.

Esther stirred and turned slightly, then quickly hid her face again, going very still. Jake jerked his eyes back to the men. She knew at least one of them. They were both looking out the windows, not looking at Esther or Jake. He put his arms around her higher, holding her as close as possible, hunkering down a bit like he was going to nap too. When he turned to prop his foot up, she turned so she was facing the wall, her breath coming quick. She was panicking.

"Easy, love," he whispered. "Shhh. My good, brave girl. It's almost over, isn't it? Just a bit longer. Slow your breathing, you are fine. Just lay here on me and breathe. Good. Good girl. Who do you belong to?"

"You John," she whispered back, her small hands clutching his suit jacket.

After that, the ride was actually boring. He stroked her back, toyed with her hair and fingers, kissing them each in turn. He was frustrated that it was all about to end. He had wanted her at least one last time.

The coach slowed and she sat up, her head down, still facing away from the men. She held Jakes hand even after the coach stopped. She waited until both men were out and she stood, but Jake stepped out first and turned to help her down. "It was a pleasure, little one," he said with a smile. "Remember, never a soul. To whom do you belong?"

"I was yours, but I am my own now, right?"

"Yes little one. Will you miss me?"

She lowered her head and looked away, then tugged her hand out of his and fled. He watched her go with a sigh. He would have to find her and make her his again before she left. He had two weeks before he started work and that was two weeks to hunt her down. He hoped she would be there for that long.

He waited for the driver to hand his suitcase and chest down, then went in search of his new employer.

Two weeks passed quickly, but there was no sign of his Esther. He explored the small town back to front and back again. There was no sign of her. He had considered asking about her, but did not want to draw attention to himself. A man like him should not be asking after a young lady, not so soon after arriving.

He stood in his schoolhouse on the first day of school, frustrated that he had missed his chance to have her again. It was too late now. She was gone and everyone in the town would know who he was, which meant she would know too if she saw him. He was angrily writing his name on the board when he heard the first of his students enter. He clenched his teeth, trying to ignore the chattering and whispering as he listed the schedule for lessons. He didn't hate kids, but he did get annoyed with them when his needs hadn't been met in a while. In a way, his needs had been met, but the problem was, he still wanted her. He didn't want to use her, leave her a quivering mess of tears and fear and walk away. He wanted to OWN her. Have her serve him in her sweet, docile way forever. He knew he was going to have to turn and face his new class eventually, but he had to calm himself. Stop thinking about her. He finally managed to focus on the list in front of him and turned to look over his class. They quieted, looking at him. He saw at least three older girls perk up with interest when they saw him, giggling and whispering to each other. He was not interested in children. He looked down at the class list in front of him.

"When I call your name, call out if you are here," he snapped. "Brandon? Lydia? James? Elton? Jennifer? Osmon? Seamus? Beth? Olivia? Jack? Esth..." his head snapped up, looking around. "Esther?"

"Here," came a quiet voice in the back. His eyes went to her, the hidden girl in the back. He could only see a small portion of her auburn curls, but it was her. She sounded terrified, horrified.

He looked back down and continued calling names, but his mind was working. Was this good or bad? As elated as he was, he could only think it was good. Would she tell? Would she pretend it never happened? What should he do? He called out the last name and looked up. She was still hiding.

"I am Mr. Whitting. No talking in my class unless I ask you a question. When I speak, I will have your undivided attention. Eyes on me at all times unless you are doing work I set you to..." he finished giving his little speech, trying not to look at her too much, not that he could. She was hiding and she kept hiding, all morning. When it came time for morning break, he stepped out among the students. "First row, go first, no need to crowd the coat hall. Second row. Last row. Third row, you first four go ahead. Young lady in the back, I have a chore for you before you step out."

Everyone left and she sat, her hands gripping her desk, her head down. She was shaking like a leaf. He walked to her slowly and she looked like she was about to shoot out the back door.

"Hello little one," he said softly. "I thought you were only visiting family?"

"I... I said I had family here... I do. My parents. You said you had business?"

"Teaching is my business. Look at me little one. Good girl. Still stunning. How old are you?"

"Eighteen."

"Not so young, I suppose. Are you afraid, little one?"

"Yes John," she whispered.

"It's Jake, actually. Do we need to have a talk about how we are going to handle this, Esther?"

"No Jake. I have never seen you before today."

"That might work. But I am not sure if I am good with that. Look at me Esther. I still want you. What do you think of that?"

"I think... I think maybe I should be done with school... tell my father I am ready to work."

"Oh no no no little one. You will not do that. You will come. You will come every single day. And while you are here little one? What are you while you are here?"

"I am yours Jake," she answered hoarsely, her face going even more pale.

"Very good, my good girl. You will stop hiding, you will act completely normal, do you understand?"

"Yes Jake."

"Look at me little one. How many of these kids are your friends?"

"Most of them Jake."

"Your close friends?"

"Beth and Susan sir."

"Good girl. What will you tell them, Esther?"

"There is nothing to tell them Jake."

"Good girl. You will tell them nothing, you will tell no one anything. You have kept quiet, haven't you little one?"

"Yes Jake. I rode back mostly alone and slept when I wasn't reading."

"Good girl. Look at me Esther, stop looking away. Here is what I will require of you. You will arrive half an hour early every morning. I am helping you with math, you are having problems."

"No sir, not math. I am good at it, no one will believe it. Reading too. Science. Or geography. Anything but math or reading."

"All right, Science. Will there be questions?"

"No sir, my folks are up and gone when I leave, running the store."

"The general store?"

"Yes sir."

"Are they still there when you get home?" She pressed her lips together fearfully and he smiled. "Don't start disobeying now little one. Answer me truthfully."

"I am always truthful, you don't have to tell me to do it. No. They are still at the store. My brother is home sometimes though."

"Would he notice if you came home late?"

She turned red to her ears and he could see the anger on her face.

"Little one, you can make a choice here. Rough or gentle. One or the other. You will be getting it either way, you choose how. You want gentle, sweet, loving? Or you want me to make it so you can't sit all day?"

"Please," she whispered. "You said I would be free once we reached Lewsiton!"

"And I let you go, didn't I? But now I have you again. This is a whole new situation little one."

"How long?" she asked, choking back a sob.

"Until I set you free. Until I get bored with you. You will stay after school today and arrive early every day. Starting tomorrow. Am I clear, Esther?"

"Yes Jake."

"Make whatever excuse you need to, you are good with that. Make sure no one finds out the truth, no one. I would hate to see your friends or family suffer for finding out the truth, wouldn't you little one?"

"Yes. I will be good, I swear. I am yours until you release me."

He felt his heart pounding as he smiled. Triumph coursed through him. Watching the tears roll down her cheeks excited him. "Good girl. There are thirteen minutes left on morning break. Go lock the front door little one and come back. Bend over your desk for me," he said, unbuckling his belt.

She was sobbing outright when she returned, but she bent over the desk, laying her face down and gripping the edges. He pulled her skirts up and shoved her underwear down, then knelt down to taste her. She squeeled and jerked when he locked his mouth around her sex, but he let her cry out. The way the kids were screaming and playing outside, no one would hear her. He worked her with his mouth until her cries of fear and protests became gasps and whimpers that sounded unsure and surprised. When he could taste her own juices of excitement and pleasure, he was satisfied and raised up to slide into her. It was much easier to do with her so wet and he moaned as he slid deep into her. Her gasps were not of pain, but surprise as he began thrusting into her. The noises she was making sounded less like protests and more like moans of pleasure. He came quickly. Again. This time he was not angry though, he needed to be quick. He pulled out and stepped back to look at her. That beautiful little slit was shining with excitement and dripping with his cum. She didn't dare move until he gave her permission and he had a quick,wild fantasy of allowing the older boys to come in and see her displayed so openly. The thought, which once would have excited him, made him wildly jealous. She was his.

"Up," he snapped, half angry now. "Make yourself descent. Turn, I will fix your hair. Good. Now look at me. Wipe the tears away, wipe your face. No more tears Esther, do you hear me? No more. That wasn't bad was it? Pleasant even? You enjoyed it, some of it. I said no tears! Do not make me punish you so quickly. No tears, not ever again. Say it."

"I will stop crying, Jake," she whispered, her voice shaking.

"And?"

"I am yours until you release me."

"And?"

"No one will ever know."

"Good girl. Good. Are you better? I'd like a kiss now little one, a real one."

He lifted her to the chair and she leaned in to kiss him, her lower lip quivering. She managed to kiss him, even as badly as she was shaking. And he let her go and set her down.

"Good girl. Now, go unlock the door and call in the class. Chin up. Nothing happened, everything is normal."

She nodded and left. He went back to his desk, making sure his suit was as it should be. He sat down, looking at a book as if he had been reading it the whole time. The class filed in and he lifted his head to watch. Esther was among the last to come in, two girls whispering to her dramatically. She was looking down, so he could not see her expression and he could not hear what they were saying, but he was pretty sure he knew.

"Settle down, take your seats. While you were gone your classmate was kind enough to sort your math books. You may come get them by age group, most of you will have to double up. YOU! Boy, what's your name?"

"Uhh, Seamus sir," the boy said, red faced.

"I will have no acting up in my classroom. Go pick that up, then go to that chalkboard and write out six dozen times, 'I will not throw rocks in Mr. Whitting's schoolroom'. First offense, you get off light. Second offense I will stripe your back. That goes for all of you. There will be no games in this classroom. Am I understood?"

"There was a chorus of 'Yes Mr Whitting' s, but he froze when he heard a single, small 'Jake'. He pretended not to hear it, though some of the kids glanced around the room in confusion.

Lunch finally came and he debated on keeping her back again, but decided against it. He could not be too greedy, not yet. He would be discovered if people started questioning. He even let her leave the classroom during afternoon break, pretending not to notice anyone as he sat down to his book. He stood when the door shut though and cracked the shutter open to watch her. She was sitting with the two girls who had been talking to her, their heads together. A few of the boys were hovering, trying to get the girls attention, but the girls mostly ignored them. Esther wasn't smiling with her friends, she looked spooked and like she was in wide eyed shock. She answered when they spoke to her and nodded when they talked, but she wasn't as excited and happy as they were. He really wanted to know what they were talking about.

The afternoon crawled by, but finally, he was able to announce that class was over. She stood when the rest of the class did, but she hovered. "You coming Es?" one of the girls asked her.

"Umm, actually, I was going to ask if I might get a little extra tutoring. I fell way behind in science last year and I would like to try and catch up."

"Why?!?"

"I was thinking, I might try and take the teachers exam next summer."

"But why?!? You have a place in your pa's shop!"

"Maybe I don't want to work there. I just..."

"I know exactly why she wants lessons," the other girl giggled and peeked up at Jake. He was pretending not to notice them. "Maybe I will ask to be tutored too! You think he will?"

"I want to ask..." Esther said, and he could tell she was miserable. He could see her move towards him, her friends following.

He looked up. "Yes?" he snapped.

"Umm, Mr. Whitting? I was wondering if you might consider tutoring me, if you have time," Esther asked, wide eyed.

"Me too!" one of the girls asked. The other just stared, her eyes round.

"Are you also planning to take the teaching exam?" he snapped to the girl, he couldn't remember her name.

"Oh, uhh.. No. I just thought it would be nice to get my grade up?"

"You don't have a grade to get up yet. What was your name?" he asked Esther.

"Esther Mason, sir."

"Do you truly wish to take the exam? I do not want my time wasted."

"Yes sir, truly. I will not waste your time," she answered fearfully."

"I looked at your grades from last year after you mentioned it earlier. You need to improve your marks on science and geography. History could be better too. What do you want to be tutored in?"

"I will accept whatever help you would be willing to give sir," she answered quickly.

"Very well. I am here every day before school planning lessons. I can set you work to do while I work. After school, I am here grading and looking over lessons. You may also stay late and work if you can be quiet after I set you to a task. Can you do that?"

"Yes sir. I will not bother you while you work."

"In return for the extra tutoring I expect you to help in the classroom, any little chores I need done. Helping younger students, cleaning boards, sweeping, keeping the wood pile full and the stove stoked in the winter. Can you do that?"

"Of course sir, it is a fair trade. More than fair. Thank you. Can.. can I start today?"

"So eager. Makes me wonder what you are trying so hard to get away from? Do you not like it here in Lewiston?"