All Comments on 'ESTIM Experiences Ch. 08'

by jy55

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
jy55jy55about 5 years agoAuthor
The last one by the way

This will in all likelihood be the final specific installment that focuses on this particular form of masturbating. I think I've explored it enough times to make my point that I think it's wonderful and I would certainly recommend people try it if they find it arousing, or at the very least feel curiosity for themselves . I didn't say this in the story cuz it didn't occur to me at the timer.

So unless I get a comment or two that encourages or suggests that I go from Another Side I'm kind of going to stop on this subject specificlly, and focus on other things but I will keep writing stories. They're fun and they're a turn on.

I know the first half of this kind of focused on how they work and I've talked about that before. But please do comment if you do read this and just let me know if I should keep doing these particular types or move on to something different. Some of my other stories do not focus on this. I focus on other things so hopefully you'll like this last one. Thanks again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
estim

Estim is very hard to describe or explain, so I'd say that you did rather well,considering. It would be perhaps better to have it in different scenarios, ie a woman gets kidnapped and estimmed in a remote place.Perhaps try to have some sort of estim torture that always ends in a wonderful climax that can't be stopped and keep going. Anyway, keep writing.

Phil

jy55jy55about 5 years agoAuthor
thank you Phil !!

Thank you I will take it under advisement seems like a possible scenario I could work something up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

5* for all the Estim stories, really enjoyed them.

I've been doing stim for years, and all of what you are doing is very familar.

I have a 4 channel tens/ems box, so I can have 4 wires to different parts, giving different sensations in varying amounts.

The only extra thing I have done is get a length of electro rubber tube, and lube it up, then insert it down my urethra, make sure it's just long enough to hit the prostrate, this with some rubber electro tubes around the c o c k and b a l l s and I'm in heaven.

What I love doing for a good twist on edging, is an all day edge, do half hour estim, high intensity, stop, leave an hour, then repeat, keep doing this from morning till evening, then see how big the the O is....WOW!!!!

I also bring in a hitachi for a bit of extra buzz.

jy55jy55almost 3 years agoAuthor

"5* for all the Estim stories, really enjoyed them."

Thank you for the kind words. It is still such a wonderful way to get off!

I understand your experimentation. I am just leery of sounding. That's just me. Just be careful and enjoy yourself!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjy55@jy55
Love all kinds of teasing and explicit voyeurism, masturbation, sensual stories. Love women in sexy underwear, lingerie, etc. OF course love stories involving lesbians, group, oral, toys etc. Love electrosex, (estim)

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES