All Comments on 'ET - The Extra Testicle'

by sex4every1

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lame ending by default?

I thought the story was going well, suspension of disbelief and all that, until the end. I don't want to be over critical, but you put a lot of work into the story to end it abruptly with little closure. The title referenced the extra testicle put I didn't notice anything in the story about it. Still, I liked 98% of your work and gave it five stars. Thanks for writing it.

Just_a_GentJust_a_Gentover 5 years ago
That was a weird one.

Okay, so I've been a huge fan of yours for years. You turned me on to the casual slut stuff in the first place. I've always been in awe of how you can turn the most random shit (The Hole and The Carpet) and make it so damn hot. Well, I have to say aliens is a weird one. It was certainly an enjoyable story, as usual. But damn it was weird. Thank you for another great one, though! We've missed you!

Just_a_GentJust_a_Gentover 5 years ago
That was a weird one.

Thank you so much for getting back to uploading. I've been a huge fan for years now. This was a weird one, though. Your nack for turning the most random shit (The Hole and The Carpet) into hot stories is fantastic. Although weird, this one ranks right up there. Thank you, again!

vikster89vikster89over 5 years ago
Brilliant.. but the ending?

Very original plot. I haven't seen anything similar to this on Literotica and the premise is bloody brilliant. It had so much potential for very raunchy and slutty scenarios. But the ending? It was so abrupt! I was expecting them to have sex with their dad around and even a few more chapters. What happened? Kinda disappointed. Damn.. so much potential! I still love your work, though.

You should do a "How To" on how you brainstorm different ideas. You've got a genius skills!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
more please

id like a sequel

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersex4every1@sex4every1
Just writing what comes to mind... For all feedback, or just a chat, drop me a line on: lp25051975@gmail.com 27/02/2024: Hello everyone, just to let you know I am back. I was genuinely moved by all the emails and messages of support. Thank you very much! I will try to publis...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES