ET - The Extra Testicle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex4every1
sex4every1
3,403 Followers

I looked down at mom for a second, who was about to get up herself, and said, "Stay right where you are, we're doing this again!"

Mom remained on all fours, as I got back into position behind her. I applied some more lubricant on my dick and stuffed it back up her ass. It went in a lot easier than the first time, and mom didn't moan quite as much as before. I was able to fuck her a lot harder and deeper this time.

After shooting my cum up her ass a second time, I pulled out and looked down at my cock for a moment, only to see it come back to life, right in front of my eyes - as I had somehow expected.

"I am not done yet!" I announced proudly.

Mom chuckled and whispered, "Again?"

"Yep, here we go," I said, placing the tip of my fat, revitalized cock against her butt hole and thrusting forward. I was balls deep up her ass in less than a minute.

"I am going to be so sore when you're done with me," mom moaned, as my balls were slapping against her ass cheeks.

"Fuck yeah, I hope so," I grunted, dripping with testosterone. I fucked her for another couple of minutes, until we were suddenly interrupted by dad, calling out for mom, from downstairs.

"What do we do?" mom asked as she glanced over her shoulder, panting.

"Take off the rest of your clothes and go see what he wants," I replied, pulling out of her.

Mom stumbled to her feet and started taking off her clothes. When she was naked - as requested - she gave me a sly smile and headed for the door.

"Hurry back," I whispered as she headed down the night hall.

I wrapped my right hand around my hard, wet dick and started pumping it, thinking of how mom was going to walk up to dad, completely naked, with two of my loads seeping out of her battered ass. I casually stroked my dick, while I impatiently waited for her to return.

After five or six long minutes, I noticed, through my bedroom window, dad leaving the house and heading back for the stables. About fifteen seconds later, I heard mom coming back up the stairs. When she walked back into my room, she was rubbing her clit with two fingers, would you believe it!

She looked at me and asked, casual as shit, "Up the butt again?"

"Jesus mom, you're really going to take me up the butt again?"

"Sure," she said, shrugging her shoulders, still playing with herself.

"Aren't you sore?" I asked, curious.

"A little bit," she admitted as she turned her back towards me, bending over the bed, and presenting her ass to me once more, as if it was the most normal thing to do.

"I am going to fuck you so hard you won't be able to sit straight for days," I grinded between my teeth, her casualness driving me crazy with lust.

"Good," she sighed, hanging her head down in submission, as she readied herself for my cock. I stepped up behind her, pressed my dick against her anus and looked down at her gorgeous, enticing curves one last time, before ramming my dick back inside of her.

I put my hands on her hips and began pulling her towards me, slamming into her, over and over again. I gave it to her hard! I mean, really, really hard, and she just took it like a whore, moaning and whining, whimpering and sighing, but not once complaining or asking me to stop.

While I was once again fucking mom, hard, up the ass, I wondered how much of this lust was actually hers, and how much of it was caused by the aliens. Was she actually a slut - an ass slut at that - and had the aliens just uncovered it, or were they just using mom's innocent body as a vessel for their perverted experiments?

Truth be told, it didn't really matter! I was balls deep in mom's tight ass, and about to unload for a third time. And judging from the way I was feeling, I was nowhere done with her. And it wasn't even noon yet!

Final report on file A74-W526

The surveillance equipment placed in the house of the subjects, by operative Doug McAllister, showed that the effects of the alien influence continued for eight more days.

Consistent with statistical data, the male subjects – Jack and Greg Johnson – began exhibiting withdrawal behavior first. An interrogation team was sent in to subdue the male subjects, while the female subject –Tina Fortner Johnson – was 'specially interrogated' by the seven male members of the team.

After three hours and forty-two minutes, the interrogation came to an end. In accordance with standard protocols, the memories of all three subjects were subsequently wiped.

Follow-up surveillance for six months after the memory wipe, confirmed that the subjects in question retained no memories of the event, and that interpersonal relationships within the family returned to normal.

sex4every1
sex4every1
3,403 Followers