All Comments on 'Ethical Dilemmas Ch. 03'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Keep It Coming

Loved that cliff-hanger of an ending. The possibility that Laura's medical license may have been suspended illegally because someone might be going after her is a terrific ending to leave us all thinking about the current CIA Director who you have been setting up as a future big bad who the Iron Crowbar will have to take down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just a thought

Maybe the TCPD should consider having a YouTube page to broadcast their press conferences in full, unedited. Camera's on the podium and press gallery so everyone can see it all on a split screen. Then the public can be informed directly without any spin on it. I enjoy reading your material , keep up the good work. Dairyman

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 5 years agoAuthor
Anon/keep it coming

Well... If it *IS* the CIA director that's behind it... ;o)

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
HOW CAN YOU NOT HAVE DILEMNAS

when the Press, the Politians, the Police, the Pollsters....each going all out to feather their own nests, TK U MLJ LV NV

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 5 years agoAuthor
Congratulations

Congratulations to those who got it... I.C. took the bullets out of the gun. You guys are getting to be too good for your own good. :o)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
‘Who’ and ‘Why’

I’m not buying either of the two potential behind the scenes players as responsible for the licence mishap, even if they both have reasons to wish her ill.

Austin Murphy swore to avenge his fallen conrad Wargrave (who considered the Scorpion to be the one responsible for his downfall). However having Laura’s medical licence cut in an obviously spurious manner is distinctly half-assed for a veteran/black ops type like him.

Same with the CIA director. When you have all the power of Langley at your disposal why bother with something so weak?

So maybe the ‘why’ is more pertinent than the ‘who’. Might there be motives other than revenge?What if the person responsible is not doing it to hurt Laura specifically but because her presence at the hospital would endanger one of their plans? What might Laura be able to diagnose or recognise that other doctors wouldn’t though - the only answer to this that comes to mind are some of the drugs Dr Heinz and Ned created, which does bring us back in CIA territory.

Gray-Anon

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
ZEALOTS UNITE TO ENACT THEIR OWN POLICIES

but in pondering what kind of money or pressure is used to have another human for sake his own and his families life to facilitate anothers policies and ideals, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bummer about the Bulldogs!

There’s always next year... Hope you set it up that Laura personally takes down the new CIA Director. He’s the real bad guy!

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 5 years agoAuthor
Next story submitted

The first chapter of the next story, "We'll Always Have Paris", the first of a trilogy, has been submitted and will hopefully be published soon. Some of you are going to hate me for what's coming, but "c'est la vie, c'est la guerre"...

I am enjoying everyone's interesting comments. Yes, what pressure makes someone forsake the truth and lie to help the Swamp destroy their enemy... hmmm... As to the rest of it, time will tell on what villains are destroyed by which good guys (and vice versa)...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Elizabeth

Hi WW,I hope that the clue in the title of your next story doesn't mean the end of the IC's sister or you could well be right about awkward responses.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Excellent. You keep widening the conspiracy just when I think it's being narrowed down.

chytownchytown6 months ago

*****Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
2173 Followers
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES