All Comments on 'Eveline's Strangest Journey Ch. 05'

by caligula97236

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Alas - too dark for my taste now.

Alas, the last two chapters descended to straight teacher-student abuse and I don't know if I want to continue with the storyline. It was a promising start but the catagory gave no hint of how dark this is getting .

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89over 3 years ago
Yeah, I'm with Anon.

Yeah, I'm with Anon there. I really don't understand the coach's motivation for torturing Eveline by blatantly ignoring the sciences of humans needing downtine to recharge their mental batteries when that's something educators have ground into them via concepts like recess and after-school clubs.

It doesn't quite fit the coaches motivations, either. You established that she genuinely cares for Eveline, so... why is she torturing her? If I were in the coach's shoes, I'd be keeping Eveline naked still, but I'd be pampering and spoiling her to give her the happiness she never knew possible and likely considers herself undeserving of. Since as someone who endured similar abuse and neglect as Eveline, I know what it's like to feel absolutely worthless, and I don't want anyone else to feel like that.

I don't really get how you, as the author, find it erotic either. Yeah, she's stuck nude, but her nudity doesn't seem to be getting eroticized in this chapter beyond just being present. Aside from this, all I see is a vulnerable girl getting abused by an an educator who is taking advantage of her destitute nature to mentally and physically torture her through forced labor and denial of any non-labor activity besides sleeping and eating.

And as someone who actually HAD such a situation I had to live in, well... I had to run away, lest I die. And I don't know why you'd want your protagonist to die at the hand of the coach's abuse. And I can't really enjoy this, not even the nudity, when I'm just getting painfully reminded of what I escaped from.

And as Anon stated, you didn't really do much to sufficiently signpost that this story would be delving into child abuse and psychological torture...

Oh, also, this is kinda random, but I find it out that you haven't really said anything about Eveline's breast size... Considering the story codes her more like a child than an 18-year-old high school senior, knowing how busty she is would've done a lot to reassure me that she's not meant to be a child in everything but stated age...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A little over the top

I mean that the coach is behind her watching Eveline push the mower. Yeah, I had to push that kind of thing and it is not easy even with newer equipment. Anyway, instead of giving Eveline a chance to catch her breath, the coach is giving her an ultimatum to leave. Coach should have given her a timeout, spanked her, and then sending her out to complete the job. Did Eveline have gloves? Ruining her hands pushing that mower would not help Eveline with studying or basketball. I like your stories but wonder when the hard punishments start to happen in order to give Eveline a chance to get her life back together instead of just being beaten to the curb.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercaligula97236@caligula97236
I enjoy writing erotic fiction and creating digital art in Poser. My ongoing project consists of a series of interconnected erotic discipline novels that I have illustrated with Poser images. My complete collection of fiction and images can be found at EC's Erotic Art & Fi...