All Comments on 'Eveline's Strangest Journey Ch. 11'

by caligula97236

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Timing

I was lost on the timing of this chapter and events that happened. The school decided that all females will have to display themselves, take out the used tampon, put in another one, and then state about using a trashcan? And the girls were ok with that? And that the girls would be monitored in the bathrooms? The guys were all ok with watching I am sure; until some girl pulled out a really used tampon which would gross the guys out. The girls would just keep the tampons in and risk getting septic shock. But this is a fantasy. I would have had the girls have to used the men's bathrooms and the locker rooms, while the guys were there too! That could have lead to all kinds of situations to write about. I kind of like the idea that any female that complained would get the bill for the 5 million dollar bill? What is a fantasy for!

Then toward the end, Eveline comes to the classroom and indicates that coach was in a better mood than this morning. What was that about? In the previous chapter coach was all hot about bringing in books and stuff and now she is in a better mood? There needs to be a little more about timing the events especially when there is a queue of female students waiting to get a new tampon when it looks like it was the same day of Eveline coming to school naked for the first time. It is a might confusing but still a good story. At least Eveline has a little help from the janitor.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercaligula97236@caligula97236
I enjoy writing erotic fiction and creating digital art in Poser. My ongoing project consists of a series of interconnected erotic discipline novels that I have illustrated with Poser images. My complete collection of fiction and images can be found at EC's Erotic Art & Fi...