Everyday I'm Shuffling: Book 2 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sammy wanted to order more drinks at the bar, so I went with her after getting the guys' orders. Rachel stayed with Forrest. While we waited, Sammy checked her phone. I was so close to pulling mine out to check and see if Jake still had me blocked, but I didn't. After waiting and finally getting the bartender's attention and ordering the drinks, Forrest made his way over.

"Hey! Y'all need some help?" He asked.

"No, it just took forever to order the drinks. We got it." I told him.

"You're not really going to go on a date with Blake, are you?" Forrest asked, abruptly.

"Um, I don't remember him asking me on a date or me saying yes. " I said, truly confused.

"The dance lessons, the let's-just-hang out routine. That's kinda his M.O. when it comes to girls. Until he sleeps with them, gets bored and moves on." Forrest informed me.

Sammy gave me a little look. "Y'all got the drinks? I'm going to find the restroom." She said, before leaving.

"If that's his M.O., that's his business. It really has nothing to do with me." I said.

"It does. I think Rachel is trying to set y'all up." Forrest informed me.

"Ok... and you gave him my number. What's the big deal?" I reminded him. I assumed that was how Blake got my number after he text me about a football game.

"I never gave him your number!" Forrest denied. "Why would I do that? This is the first time you've both been single."

"How did he get it?" I asked, confused.

Forrest sighed. "I don't know..."

"Don't worry about it. It's fun hanging out with Blake and all of you really because it takes my mind off Jake. I'm nowhere near over him and I don't know when I'm going to be. I don't wanna add anyone to that confusion." I told him honestly.

Forrest nodded and the drinks were finally ready. We carried them over. After delivering the drinks, I downed mine quickly. The whole confession about not being over Jake killed my buzz. I needed it back.

"Atta girl. You already got the drinking part down. You're on your way to being a true cowgirl." Blake winked at me.

"Yeehaw!" I cheered, putting my finished drink down. I excused myself and made my way to the restroom to find Sammy. I found her in the back hallway to the bathroom, texting on her phone.

"Hey you!" I said, loudly, grinning wildly. The drink was already taking effect.

"Fuck!" She exclaimed, looking up from her phone, startled. "What is wrong with you?"

"Can't help it. I'm a ninja." I smiled, wrapping her up in a hug. She put her phone away and hugged me back.

"What was up with Forrest? Was he jealous of Blake?" She asked, pulling away.

"No! He was just looking out for me."

Sammy gave me a smirk.

"Stop. Not all guys are assholes. Some of them are decent, like Corey." I said.

She rolled her eyes.

"And Forrest has Rachel. She's perfect. And beautiful. I would be a downgrade." I smiled.

Sammy sighed. "That's not true and even if it was, for every beautiful girl out there, there is a man tired of fucking her."

I gasped. "Ohmygod Sammy. Where do you come up with this stuff?" I laughed.

"It's the truth." She said as we headed back to the group. "And FYI, Blake was asking you out. He was trying to cop a feel on your ass and tits, and he wants to fuck you. Right now if you'd let him."

"It's like you said, my heart is in my vagina. Jake still has both." I confessed.

"Lily..." She groaned.

"I can't help it. I tried the list, it made me think about the good times too! The fun times, and the sexy times."

"Have you ever thought that if you gave your vagina and sexy times to someone else, your heart would follow?" Sammy suggested.

"No. I tried that before, in California. It made things worse. And the sex was garbage!"

"Sounds like the guy was the problem. Blake seems more than experienced."

"Apparently he is. Stick and move is his M.O." I told her, remembering Forrest's speech.

"That's exactly what you need: A good stick to move on!" Sammy coached me.

I laughed before we rejoined the group. We hung out for a little longer before we had to leave to catch the train. I gave Rachel, Forrest, and Blake a hug before we left.

"I'll text you soon about hanging out." Blake told me as I hugged him goodbye after he dropped us off at the station. I chuckled as I remembered his M.O.

"Ok. Goodnight." I said, before hopping out.

We rushed to make the train.

"So, did you decide to give up your vagina?" Sammy grinned at me.

I smiled. "No, I'm getting my vagina back!" I declared.

"Is it weird that I'm kinda turned on by this conversation?" Corey chuckled.

We both laughed at him.