Everyone Loves My Ass Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Or maybe she likes it too," Paul added, with a cheeky grin.

"You guys have the coolest mom ever," Rick said, shaking his head and high-fiving Paul.

"She really is. She even teases Dad about how he'd love to see Dawn wearing only her tiny panties to go swimming!" laughed Paul.

Wide-eyed and slack-jawed, Rick just stared at us.

"Like it would really matter," I giggled. "The only difference would be my panties are smaller, but I can hardly imagine how they could be any more see-through than this bikini. Paul, you see me in my panties all the time, so if—"

"Dude! You do?" Rick exclaimed, interrupting me to guffaw at Paul. "Dawn walks around wearing nothing but panties in front of you? Oh, my god! That'd be awesome!" Then he turned to me. "You gotta do that when I'm here!"

We all laughed as Rick again high-fived Paul, who sheepishly returned it with a really weak effort before giving his friend an embarrassed little grin. "Yeah, she does that almost every night, and usually at breakfast too. A lot of times she'll wear nothing but panties the entire day."

Despite Rick's head looking like it was about to explode, Paul turned back to me. "Dawn, I'm sorry, what were you about to say?"

'Wow, look at Paul, showing proper manners. Is my baby brother actually starting to grow up?' I thought.

Impressed by his courtesy, I gave him a pleased smile. "I was saying, you've seen me in lots of my panties. Most of them are even smaller than these bikini bottoms, so they probably show more of my ass, but are any of them more see-through? And does my bare crack peek out on top this much?"

"I dunno, Dawn," Rick said, cutting in with a laugh. "That bikini is getting to be really see-through. If you never got it wet, I would still know exactly how your nipples, ass, and pussy look. We can see right through your bikini, even when you're just standing around in the kitchen or whatever."

Shaking my head, I smiled and turned back to Paul.

He gave me a small grin, then he turned serious. "When they're both dry, yeah, some of your panties are more see-through than your bikini. So are some of your tops. Dawn, a lot of your panties and tops are totally sheer. Rick's right, though. Even when completely dry your bikini is really see-through now. Only a couple of your panties show as much of your crack as your bikini does, but most of them show way more of your ass. If you were to wear your panties to go swimming, it'd be about the same as wearing your bikini. Either way, you might as well go naked. Just hanging around the house? Your panties usually show more than your bikini bottoms."

"Okay, so even when dry, wearing my bikini is about the same as wearing panties. Once I go swimming there's no difference at all, since my panties and tops couldn't be any more see-through than this bikini. Right?"

Paul agreed, and I grinned triumphantly at Rick. "See? You're not missing anything. You've already seen me a million times in my panties and didn't even know it!"

"Okay, then there's no reason you can't hang around the house in your panties when I'm here," he countered, with a big, goofy grin.

I gave him a sexy smile. "No, there isn't, and who says I won't? It's what everyone wants, right?"

"You won't hear any complaints from me," Paul said, sporting a little smirk.

"Really? You seriously wouldn't mind if I hung out with you, Rick, and Donny wearing what I wore last night, or something even skimpier?"

"What'd you wear last night?" asked Rick, his excitement plainly evident.

'God, this is fun...' I thought again.

"Just some little panties and my Kansas Jayhawks top, same as always when it's hot. We were on my bed, wrestling and fooling around. Those panties are a lot smaller than this bikini, and Paul ended up spanking my bare bottom right in front of Mom. She was even cheering him on!"

"So? You loved it!" laughed Paul.

"We both loved it," I smiled, splashing him. "I'm just saying, in those panties my ass was basically naked, and you whacked it over and over, with Mom egging you on. Paul, for real, you wouldn't mind if I wore those panties around your friends? You'd spank my bare bottom right in front of them? I mean, like when we're watching movies, and I'm lying on the floor with you guys?"

"Why would I mind? It's not like anyone is going to do anything. Nobody is gonna flip out and attack you, or anything stupid like that. Besides, they've basically already seen you naked. What difference does it make now if they also get to see you in your tiny panties and see-through tops? Jeez, Rick is always going to think you're the hottest girl on the planet anyway, no matter what you wear."

Rick punched him, making me laugh. "Oh, is that so, Rick?" I cooed, teasing him.

"Dude, don't let her pull that innocent crap on you. She already knows what you think of her. She overheard us talking, that day in the kitchen," Paul said, smirking again at me.

Rick blushed scarlet. He started to stammer an apology, but I stopped him. "You don't need to apologize. Come on, what girl doesn't want to hear what you said about me that day? I was flattered. Besides, if anything, it's Paul who should apologize for what I overheard. He's the one who prefers blonde bimbos to his 'invisible' sister."

I grinned at Paul. I was having fun driving the teasing knife in a little deeper.

"Yeah, I know. I told you, he's just a big gay fag!" Rick crowed again.

I thought it was about time to let Paul off the hook.

"Okay, knock it off with that 'fag' stuff. I was just teasing him. Paul already explained everything to me last night. He didn't need to apologize, at least no more than I did. It's more my fault than his that we've been 'invisible' to each other. Besides, I know he's not a fag, you big butthole."

I reached out to squeeze Paul's forearm, and he smiled in appreciation. Feeling mischievous, I grinned at them. "So would you rather I wear this bikini, or my panties and tops?"

"Here in the pool, or just for hanging around, like watching TV with us and wrestling on the bed?" asked Paul.

"Either. Both..." I said, still grinning.

Rick gently elbowed me in the arm. "Before I could make an informed decision, I'd need to see you in those panties and tops. Also, what about Option C? Maybe sometimes you could go completely naked. I mean, why not, since you're basically naked now anyway."

I smiled at Paul. "What about it, big boy? Would you all just freak if I started going totally naked? I know Rick would love it, but what about you, and could Mom and Dad handle that?"

"Dad? Probably. Yeah, no problem. Mom? I might not have thought so before, but now I think she'd be fine with it. She gave you her blessing to wear as little as you want around us, or even nothing at all.

"You wouldn't really do it, though, would you?"

"I don't know...maybe. I bet it sure would be fun. If going naked with you guys would make your dicks get nice and hard for me, especially when we wrestle on my bed or watch movies together, mmmm, I just might. I think that would be awesome. I'd love it if you all gave me your big, hard cocks every time you saw me.

"The main thing is I just wanted to see what you'd say, Paul. I know Perv Boy over here would love it if I ran around naked in front of him, but I wanted to see if you'd admit it too. Would you admit you want me naked, and would you admit you don't mind if Rick also sees me naked?"

I kicked the water, splashing him. Splashing me back, he gave me his most evil grin. "Okay, hot shot, you think you're so tough? You think I won't have the balls to admit anything to you, especially in front of Rick? Well, you can just blow me. Yeah, I admit it, I'd love it if you ran around naked in front of me. Who wouldn't? You're fucking gorgeous. You're totally perfect, just like Rick said. You want me to admit something else? Fine, no problem. I love it when your bikini gets wet and disappears, and I love seeing you in your see-through panties. You're hot as hell, and seeing you like that drives me insane. If it were up to me, you'd always be nude. If Rick or Dad or even the Man in the Moon also get to see you naked, good for them. All I care about is that I get to see you, too. How's that? Is there anything else you want me to admit?"

"See?" I said, grinning at Rick. "Not only does he want me naked, he says I can blow him. I told you he's no fag."

I gave Paul the warmest smile, and rather than splash him again I raised my foot to caress his chest. I was totally spreading myself open for them, and their eyes feasted on my pink lips.

Dumbfounded, Rick was just staring at my pussy, until finally he turned to my smug little brother. "Dude, who are you, and what did you do with Paul?"

Giving his best friend a look of serious determination, Paul grinned, "You know what? Screw all those blonde bimbos and their fake tits. I'm done with that phony crap. Megan Fox rules, and I'm never going to ignore my sister again."

By then we were no longer in the mood to play Marco Polo, so we got out of the pool. As we toweled off together, I felt their eyes roaming over me. Knowing that Mom and maybe even Dad might also still be watching, I stood straight and tall, letting them all look at me.

"Enjoying the view?" I asked, trying to fake a confident smirk, which wasn't easy since my heart was racing like crazy.

"I don't know how it could possibly get any better," Rick said, nearly drooling.

Deciding I may as well go all in, I turned and began slowly walking away. Without stopping, I looked back over my shoulder. "Maybe like this? Isn't my ass what you said you like best about me?" Swinging my hips, I walked as sexily as I could before pausing to retrieve my sunglasses from the grass. Bending at the waist with my legs straight, I lingered in that position a beat or two longer than was absolutely necessary. While still bent over, I slid two fingers into my bikini bottoms, ostensibly to slip them out of my deep divide. Tugging the sheer strip aside before repositioning it, I felt a kiss of cool air on my exposed pussy.

I heard a low whistle from Rick.

'I could really learn to love this,' I thought, with a growing smile.

Back in the house, Dad was in the den watching TV. While the boys made a beeline for Paul's bedroom, I went to Mom, who was in the kitchen. Hugging her from behind as she stood over the sink, I whispered, "I swear I didn't know. You were right, but I just didn't know."

She crossed her hands over mine atop her stomach; leaning her head back, she brought our faces cheek to cheek. "It's okay, sweetie. I know you didn't know...and you aren't doing anything wrong. I meant what I told you yesterday. This is your home, baby. If you want to wear that tiny old thing until it literally falls apart, go ahead. Enjoy it." Turning within my embrace, she cupped my face and kissed me. "You are the most wonderful daughter and sister anyone could ever hope for, and you don't need to change a thing. You're perfect, just the way you are."

Hugging me again, she whispered in my ear, "Just try not to break too many hearts, okay?"

"Mom, what you and Dad were trying to tell me yesterday, after Paul left the table...."

I gave her a curious smile.

"Yes, sweetie? What about it?"

"How did you know? I mean he never said a peep to me, so how did you know? Did he tell you something?"

"Yes, he did; a thousand times, in a thousand ways. Honey, your brother thinks you're the most beautiful girl in the world. And you know what?"

"What?" I whispered, wondering what she would drop on me next.

"He's right. Youare the most beautiful girl in the world, inside and out, only now your outside is really distracting everyone. Sometimes even I catch myself looking at you, and I can't help but stare in amazement. I don't merely mean with the pride of a mother, either. I mean just as a person, admiring a beautiful woman...an exceptionally beautiful woman."

I sighed, then she blushed as she said, "Baby, I know this is not something a mother is ever supposed to ask her own daughter, but I have to ask anyway, okay?"

Again, I looked at her in wonder. "What is it? You know you can ask me anything."

"We'll see about that, after I ask you this one," she grinned.

"Go ahead. This is fun. It's like playing Truth or Dare with you. So, okay, I pick truth. Ask away...."

Pausing, she gave me a thousand-watt smile. "Baby, do you have any idea how incredible your ass is?"

"Mom! Oh, my god!" I exclaimed, shrieking with laughter. I couldn't stop laughing, and neither could she, and we fell into another hug.

"I'm serious! I get the feeling you're truly not aware that you have the most amazing ass any of us will ever see," she said, holding me tight.

"You know I got it from you," I purred, softly kissing her neck.

"Don't I wish!" she said, with a pretty laugh. "Mine was never quitethat good. I would kill to have an ass like yours. I swear, your ass is so perfect that it almost makes a person forget how beautifully you've filled out everywhere else, too. Baby, you're pin-up girl material, top to bottom...especially that bottom!"

Giggling, she pinched my bare ass!

Laughing while swatting at her hand, I responded, "Oh, please, who do you think you're kidding? You have an absolutely perfect bottom. Even Trish and Michelle say it looks just like mine." I pinched her ass right back, then we fell into a full-on ass-pinching battle, laughing like crazy as we tried to fight off each other's attacks. When we were done, and had returned to hugging, I added, "Seriously, though, can I ask you something? What is it about my bottom? To me it's just like any other girl's, yet you're not the first person to say what you're saying about it."

Pulling back for a moment to bask in her warm, loving smile, I made a decision.

"C'mere..." I grinned. Taking her by the hand, I tugged her along behind me up the stairs and into my bedroom.

I'd hidden my pink and blue toys inside a box, deep in my closet. She never went through my stuff, so I felt safe hiding them there.

"Look what the girls gave me..." I said, handing her my trophy. I'd originally planned to keep that hidden from her too, but suddenly it just seemed right to talk to her about it.

"Why, Mom? Why is everyone saying these things about my...you know...."

"Your ass, dear. It even says so, right here on your trophy!"

Beaming, she giggled, then she broke down laughing again.

God, it was so nice to be with her that way. Hugging her again, I kissed her beautiful face over and over, and she couldn't stop laughing. She wasn't laughingat me, though; she was just happy because of my reaction, as I was over hers.

"Honey, you are a full-grown girl now. It's okay to say 'ass,' and even to think of it that way sometimes. Sweetie, believe me, you don't have a 'butt,' not anymore. You most definitely have an ass; a flawless, incredible, world-class ass."

I sat her on the bed, then I stood in profile in front of my mirror, where we could both see my ass. Studying my body, I ran my hand over my bottom and down my thighs. Sure, it all looked perfectly okay to me, but so what? I asked her, "Why, though? What's the big deal about my ass? People keep making such a huge fuss over it, and to me it's just my bottom; the same bottom I've always had. It's no different from yours, Michelle's, or Lisa's. I mean, except that I'm a girl, so I have hips, it's no different from Paul's either, right? Seriously, I don't get it."

Sighing, she smiled. "You really don't, do you?"

"No, I don't. I mean, okay, I know I don't have a big, ugly butt. I exercise too much to be fat. Still, lots of girls my age don't have fat butts, and neither do you."

I took her by the hand and made her stand in front of me, facing away. Turning us sidelong to the mirror so we could compare our bottoms, I ran my fingertips along her back, down her ass, and over her thighs. She was wearing a sundress, not a bikini, but that didn't stop her from looking absolutely fantastic.

Her ass definitely looked fantastic, and it felt even better.

"Wow! No panties!" I exclaimed. Totally jazzed at my discovery, I ran my hands more playfully over her smooth bottom, cupping and squeezing it. "Bad mommy!" I giggled.

She turned cherry red, and it felt like her entire body tensed up.

Reacting quickly, I said, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean that. It just surprised me, is all. I promise, I don't think you're bad. Actually, I think it's one hundred percent awesome that you don't wear panties."

She slowly turned to face me. Sighing again, she put her hands on my shoulders. "Don't mind me. It's not your fault, honey. I just didn't know you were going to touch me like that. I'm fine, baby. Okay, now check this out...."

She stepped closer, until our breasts were touching.

"Your boobs feel really nice," I said, and I truly meant it. Her boobs are simply spectacular. Even compared to my girlfriends, she has outrageously awesome breasts.

"Never mind that right now. Look..." she grinned, reaching around me to put her hands on the backs of my thighs. "Two things, sweetie. It starts off with two things that are absolutely flawless with your body. The first one is this line, here...." She slowly trailed her fingernails over my hamstrings; up, down, and across. She turned my body a little left, then a little right, showing me my thighs from different angles.

Touching me that way, she was giving me the tingles, and she smiled when she noticed my reaction.

"See how your lines curve so perfectly, without a single interruption? Your thighs have such a beautiful sweep. They're not too straight, and they're not too thick...just a graceful, wonderful arcing before they dip inward, right...here." Turning me to where I could see my bottom from behind, she traced her fingernails across the tops of my thighs, then into the triangular opening between my legs, directly below my pussy. "You have a perfect gap, baby. It really is perfect. Your thighs are formed so well there, it's like a work of art."

Fascinated, I watched her demonstration in the reflection of the mirror. "Don't all girls have that? I know some of the girls on my team have it."

"Yes, sweetie, many girls do, but few are blessed with what you have there...such a well-developed diamond shape. Many girls' thighs just go straight up, without your inward sweep at the top. It's the overall line, honey. It's the way everything flows so perfectly on you. See, you also have this...." She traced her fingertips across the bottom of my...well, the bottom of my bottom!

I shivered, and she gave my ass a gentle squeeze. When I let out a small moan, she flashed a beautiful smile. She squeezed again, longer and more firmly, before switching to sexy caresses. "You feel incredible, baby. Your bottom is like the most luscious fruit, covered in pure silk," she said, stroking a little lower. "Anyway, most girls have a crease here. They have a very definite line where their thigh joins their ass. You don't. You have no crease at all. Really, it's quite remarkable. Honey, your ass is like your breasts."

She untied my bikini top and tossed it on the bed. Grinning, she reached over to grab a pencil from my table.

"Watch, sweetie...." She held the pencil sideways beneath my left breast, then she slowly rolled it down my ribcage. Bringing it back up and over the lower swell, she teased the pouting curve, making me giggle. "Shhhh. Just watch..." she whispered. Pressing the pencil to the base of my breast, she smiled when it immediately fell to the carpet.

"Stay still. Don't move," she said, kneeling to retrieve the pencil. "Look...." She repeated her pencil trick, only this time she pressed it to the bottom of my ass. Again it fell immediately to the floor.

After giving each rounded cheek a sweet kiss, she stood and slipped off her shoulder straps. With a subtle shake of her slinky hips her sundress fell to the floor, and suddenly she was naked.