All Comments on 'Evolution Ch. 01'

by eros_august

Sort by:
  • 62 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I just scanned it, but thought it would be a nice change of direction for the tables to be turned on the wife, and her plans for him....not come to pass. He realizes he does not have to put up with that woman...and his position is strenghtened incredibly, be it by leaving her or her being subordinate to him.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
The guy's a wimp

If her husband isn't taking care of her, and is wanking off instead of fucking her, then she should find someone that can take care of her. He doesn't deserve her..

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Easy 5 Stars !!

Christ! This is so fucking good! I can't believe that this is only your first submission. I can't wait for more, it's right up my street. Very well written tale leaving the reader wanting more - keep it up.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 12 years ago
A remarkably fine tale.

Powerful writing. Thank you.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
A COUPLE ON THE VERGE OF SEPARATION

after listening to a medicine man life changes. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
she's finding a way

to make her cuckdaddy rich! you go girl!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
G A R B A G E

S M A L L B A G

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Jumbled up

You have given us the impression that this is a older man and wife well into their marriage to the point they take each other for granted but then you tell us they have only been married for 4 years. What did they date for 20 years before deciding to tie the knot? The husband obviously noticed the flirting going on between William and Bridgette, why did he not bring it up when the wife mentioned William noticed the new hair style and shoes? Why is it that everyone thinks that if a man wants a woman to take a more dominate role in their sex life it has to include cuckolding?? I am not a wimp but I would be open to fooling around with a little light bondage, teasing and even denial but I would draw the line at bringing another person into the relationship whether male or female. If my wife tried that she would be out the door in a heart beat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Load Of Crap

The guy in this story should tell his wife what he really wants. To dress in her cloths an bend over and get reamed in the ass by her and her soon to be big cock lover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
lazy effort...

you're being about as obvious as a bull in a china shop! makes your story boring. I certainly won't bother reading any more of your postings... if you don't care enough to take the time to work your story, why should I?

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 12 years ago
Well-written but . . .

Lacking in logic. It's obvious he's pussy whipped. So logic temporarily goes out the window. A fantasy to which a man masturbates is not necessarily something he wants in real life. An obvious example is the turn on for a man watching a multiple partner scene in pornography. It does not mean he wants that for reality. He knows it would be destructive to his marriage.

She should understand there would be more expressions of affection and love on his part, if there were more sex on her part. Most probably he was affectionate and openly told her how pretty she was, how smart, how much he loved her, and so forth. But she was in one of her moodiness phases (let's face it, all women have these), and she paid no attention to him, certainly not sexually, which nearly always hurts a man's perception of love by his woman for him.

So, like many men, he started to masturbate. That is certainly not cheating. Not even close to her proposal of having an affair. Instead of a frank discussion: "Hey, honey, I snooped your browser history. I know you jack off, then pay no attention to me. Let's agree to focus on each other. You won't need to masturbate, and I'll get more and better loving." Instead of that, she informs him she knows he reads about, and gets aroused by, Fem Dom, and she can see the hard-on that jealousy produces, so now she's going to have an outside lover?

Again, lacking in logic, unless the logic part is that it is all about her, the world revolves around her, it is what she wants that counts. Selfish "logic." He is a fool to go along with what she's proposing, but the foreshadowing implies he will. I sense chastity, denial, and cream pies in his future. Maybe prepping her lovers in a sex slave role. The author writes well, but the author should have included an introductory phrase or two, "This story involves a wimpy guy, cuckolding, fetish themes, Fem-Dom, bisexuality, bondage, chastity, . . ." You get the picture. Then a reader who is not interested in those themes can pass on this one. Three stars, only because of good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very Promising

More please and soon...I'm looking forward to read where this is going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
1 star

If this husband was cheating by jerking off watching a girl fuck her self with a dildo then ALL the men on this site with girlfriends and wives would be cheating as well and their wives and girlfriends would be just as entitled to 'payback' how stupid can one story be? another writer to avoid and vote 1 star when they write another story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please, keep going.

Thanks. Introductory part well done. Looking forward to more.

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenover 12 years ago
Enjoyed!

Yes, many men love the domination of a strong willed wife. Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
when clearlakequeen likes it

when clearlakequeen likes it it has to be a sick story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Cuckolding is FETISH

This is not Loving Wives type of material. Post it in fetish where it belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
does fit

the commenter says cuckolding is a fetish and doesn't live in loving wives, since the loving wives category is proliferated with wives cheating on their husbands (the definition of cuckolding:

Verb: (of a man) Make (another man) a cuckold by having a sexual relationship with his wife.

Noun:The husband of an adulteress, often regarded as an object of derision.)

Ergo, cuckold stories fit the loving wives category perfectly

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
dressing in latex is also done by loving wives but is also a fetish

quit trying to justify your lifestyle

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What a pile

of sog shit. If I took a survey of drunks, they would think that drinking is a health habbit. Will is just spouting shit.

FloridaryanFloridaryanover 12 years ago
What a Pile

Once again wrong category Please put these where they belong in Fetish. To anonymous who gave us the definition of cuckoldry did you even read the story? Even the blowhard William claims that this is sometimes a" fetish" for men to find other mens semen in the vagina of their wife. Bad story Wrong category again

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
"train husband as cuckold"

in the description = wannabe cuckolds breaking their mouse button clicking on the story - read, spank, flame

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
fetish

Even when this author said cucking is a fetish, the loser puts it in a hub not called fetish. Brit dumbfuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
1 star

Read the Anon comments voted 1 STAR. All willing cuckold stories should be placed in the FETISH category, as to the comment about many cuckold stories being in the LW category? THAT IS THE FUCKING PROBLEM. A few sick writers keep putting this shit in the wrong category to get off on the bad vibes that come from the negative comments. To me that makes them mentally unstable and that applies to anyone that LIKES these stories.

RonventuresRonventuresover 12 years ago
Loved it!

This is a great start because it is so emotionally valid. Unfortunately, a lot of guys find this threatening. Hence all the negative comments to articles such as this. Anyway, I hope you continue on with an arousing description of the training.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great start; but it's two different stories.

On the one hand, you have Duncan saying that he isn't turned on by the idea of his wife fuckign around...then you have him being a wimpassed motherfucker. Which is it? Why would he lie to himself if it turned him on? As for cutting him off sex...what the fuck did she expect him to do? She cut him off and he's saying that He's in the wrong?

I don't know where you're going; but I don't like it and the more I think about it, you're making him into something that he's not to turn your sorry ass on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great start

His wife is on to him and if she is smart she can eat her cake and have it too. Well told!

roomfor1moreroomfor1moreover 12 years ago
Story is confusing & not a loving wife story

The confusing part of the story for me is the story begins as though it is a cuckold story then as the story progress it becomes clear it is not a cuckolding story. Instead it falls a part due to the lack of structure in the story and ultimately reads as though it took the author no more the 5 minutes to write.

Since this is not a cuckold story nor does it highlight anything loving the wife does I feel this is not a loving wife story. In my opinion there is nothing loving about a drunk wife that humiliates her partner. Finally, my feeling this story was better suited for BDSM or Erotic Couplings, not Loving Wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
To X_AnonJohn_X with his 1 star comment.

No this story is not the problem. You are the FUCKING PROBLEM. You spend your life moralising on a sex site. You don't see the irony in this. How does a nasty fuck story hurt you? Get a fucking life you sad little man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Anon.

It's strange how people think Anon readers are the little men and aren't allowed to have their own views on stories, what is even more strange is that the Anon commentators shout the loudest about other peoples veiws but they never seem to have a good word about the story, the last anon commentator seems to have a problem with x_AnonJohn_X whoever that is, I wonder why? maybe they should just concentrate on reading their cuckold wimp fuck stories? and getting off on it? I guess that is what these Anon Cuckolds do isn't? that's why they are here? Is the last commentator the husband in the story? Does he jerk off to cuckold wimp stories because he isn't getting any sex from his wife?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
"wife trains husband as cuckold"

You see that story description and tag line then read the story you are one of two things: a certified dyed-in-the-wool cuck or a willing-to-wear-panties wannabe cuck. The actual cucks just say "great story" and move on, the wannabe cucks are full of self-loathing like closeted gays and leave negative comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Dump her skanky ass

She is already the town bike, everybody rides it but nobody wants to own it.

Dump her ass and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ho Ho Ho Ho

Santa came early this year, creampies and sloppy seconds for the good little boys: huecuck, Random, poopchoot, ped0, cuckeye and the WBC, Merry Xmas!

anabullyanabullyover 12 years ago
fucking idiots

this story does belong in loving wives. get the fuck over it, cuckold themed stories have dominated the category since the site opened. the whole fucking time!!! 99% of the stories on this site could fall into fetish.

this story is most likely a FANTASY, not reality. why waste your time saying "dump the bitch" when this is most likely a fictional story? if you read the story description you will see it is obviously a cuckold story, so if you don't like these DON"T FUCKING READ THEM! every one reading stories from this site has fetishes. i never think about reading stories that don't get me off. who the fuck wastes their time reading stories about subjects they hate, and wastes more time commenting on them???

i liked the story a lot and look forward to the next chapter.

thank you eros_august

o1dirtydogo1dirtydogover 12 years ago
ignore

the typical idiots who jack off to this and then lash out in shame. Great start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A bit slow

I liked the first chapter, but the development of the story is a bit slow. Nothing really happened. The good thing is that we know a lot will happen and I look forward to the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Let's write the second chapter. So much can be done with this story, keep writing good beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Anoncuck

Gives it 10 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
closet cuck manual

huecuck, Random, poopchoot, ped0, cuckeye printed this story as reference material to understand their closet cuck urges. Manifested now in the "I didn't read it" phenomenon the lifestyle has reached a new level of absurdity. LW should be called WBC from now on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
To the last Anonymous

give a break dip shit. Some of us are getting tired of you shit. It's a shame I do not usually talk about other commenters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
newcomer

florid aryan at least reads the stories and wanks before flaming, those other closet cucks saying "i didn't read it" are little bitch trolls, ffs flaming a story you didn't read is the definition of trolling and having no fucking life whatsoever

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent

Great writing and story telling. I am looking forward to reading about the evolution and further training of the cuckold husband. You seem to understand the mental aspect and thought processes of a cuckold. Jealousy is a powerful emotion and the heroine appears like she is going to use it to her full advantage! You seem to have a knack for this type of story. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
cliffhanger :)

great writing...where is part two? I've been checking in hoping for ch. 2 ;)

steviem41steviem41over 12 years ago
Great start, please continue!

Excellent set up with believable dialogue that doesn't rush headlong into things allowing gradual erotic build up. Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
part 2 please

brilliant build up

part 2 please, i have been checking every week for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Part 2 for this is a must.

Really well written and well paced. Checking back for what happens next pretty much every site visit.

sexycouple2011sexycouple2011almost 12 years ago
this is great writing

we need part 2 please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Incorrectly titled... it should be titled - DEvolution

I say that because this "marriage" is rapidly devolving and won't end well if the writer appreciates the meaning of fidelity and vows. I hope there isn't another chapter. Way too predictable an outcome. If it weren't for the wimp husband's peculiar fetish(es), I'd suggest a Chapter 2 that has the slut NOT chasing after the foppish know-it-all but instead actually clearly COMMUNICATING her desires to the husband, making herself available more often, him going cold turkey on porn and them living happily and pleasantly exhausted in each others' arms ever after. It's called a RESET, or DO OVER... not CHEAT and DISRESPECT.

I had a wife who was quite similar to how "Bridgette" is described - i.e., only crying when trying to be angry AND who NEVER communicated her wants/needs/desires and satisfactions/disatisfactions in the bedroom (or anywhere else for that matter) despite countless requests for feedback good or bad. I got more feedback talking to a pillow. I could bring her to orgasm by tongue, fingers and cock though they were usually of the silent/stifled variety where body language and the beautiful flush and sheen of perspiration were the "tells"; but as the years went by, her excuses for not being in the mood grew more frequent as we grew apart. Needless to say, graphed slopes between frequency of sex and my reliance on porn to vent a lot of sexual frustration would form an X. And for me that meant simply ogling galleries of prime young flesh, no deviant fetish crap, and the age of internet web sites pandering to deviants with video smut clips wasn't even a twinkle in the nascent industry's eye.

Now, unlike Duncan, I sure as hell didn't want a role reversal (dominant wife) and I sure as hell wouldn't tolerate cheating (the course mine eventually chose to put a final nail in the coffin of our marriage) She could have simply said, "This isn't working for me" to either initiate some dialogue OR initiate a divorce. What was laughable was that at the end, SHE blamed me for relying on porn instead of having sex with Miss "Not Tonight I'm Tired." No explanation of how I should have accomplished that without maybe the use of date rape drugs. Interesting how the same situation can be viewed totally differently by two people who aren't on the same page, isn't it?

Yes, I know I, too, should have spoken up years before with a "This isn't working for ME" after demonstrating to the best of my ability that I was open to feedback and tiring of rejection. We guys often make the mistake of watching paths diverge because we're still holding onto the image of the girl we originally fell for, and I presume women don't pull the trigger sooner because THEY are still hoping we'll intuit by osmosis what they want us to do/be and miraculously "change." Einstein said it succinctly - "Men want women to stay the same, women want men to change, neither party is usually satisfied."

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
just another coward wimp husband

how pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More?

Is there any more?It's been months since this was submitted, get a wriggle on man?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Thank goodness

The author didn't follow up this idiotic story with another pile of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow!

What a complete waste of time this was!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Where's the Rest?

Fantastic Part 1. I'd love more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
she said he was cheating on her.

The hubby should say,"ok u can watch some porn and mastrabate like i did. but dont even think about having actual sex with another man or i am out of here!!

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 7 years ago
Ugh. Anerotic

Distasteful drivel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not Erotic

Sorry. Only one star.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Keep looking

Keep looking losers, this.POS answered.prayers and quit this cucky crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
These two have AWFUL communications skills.

And he's going to continue to jack off. Maybe a divorce would be the best option. But there must be more underlying issues with these two not explored in this messy tale of stupid, selfish people.

1 star

trianetrianeover 3 years ago

LoL at all the closeted cuck-wannabe's who breathlessly read these stories, but then are compelled by their self-loathing to post angry protestations about how much they didn't like it... 🙄😄😋

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Internet pr0n strikes again! She tells him to STOP and what does he do? Puts her to sleep and takes Miss Michigan to bed!

eljj5456eljj5456about 2 years ago
No balls on the writer

And no balls on the husband

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

That was as worthless as a cuck being married to a woman. See what I did there cuck?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous