Evolution Unlocked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam laughed, "You are a naughty minx aren't you and maybe I'll have to spank you for being so naughty. But I must admit, the thought of seeing the expression on the twats face with you like that does hold more than a little appeal."

Sam kissed her passionately. "God I want you pregnant, we need to go out tomorrow, I know a little shop where we can get your collar. They also offer intimate piercings, so you will be getting my piercing in your clit tomorrow, as well as your collar and we don't even have to wait for the piercing to heal, because of the nanites, so by tomorrow night, you will be ready for breeding."

"I can't wait master," she whispered, her eyes glowing with adoration.

"Now slut, I think you've got a cock to suck and practice on."

Rebecca, slipped down and started undoing his trousers, before sliding them and his trunks down, releasing the monster than was now fully erect.

"Worship it slut." Sam commanded.

Her eyes lit up and maintained contact with his, as she slowly started to lick her way around his huge throbbing helmet, whilst gently caressing his apple sized balls. Gently she licked along his entire length and he felt a little shudder in his balls as his slit started to leak pre cum. Seeing it bubble out, she quickly licked it up and he saw the little shudder go through her as it hit her taste buds.

"You taste wonderful." She whispered as she tried her first attempt at engulfing his huge purple helmet. Slowly her lips pushed his foreskin and she started to work his helmet with her tongue and lips. Stretching her mouth wide. She gazed in his eyes and she slowly worked more and more into her mouth, until he felt his cock connect with the back of her throat. Her eyes were slightly glazed, maybe by the effects of his precum and his cock twitched when she pushed harder onto him and swallowed, his cock inched slightly into her throat.

She moved and straightened up the line of her head and neck and pushing more as she gazed at him through tears swallowed again and again and slowly more of his huge member crept into her throat, her eyes were streaming and the saliva was dribbling from her mouth as she tried vainly to take more than the inch or so she had already taken into her, but it was to no avail.

She pulled off, the tears streaming down her cheeks, flexing her jaw, before she gave him a look of determination and changing her angle a little more, she engulfed his head once more, immediately taking his monstrousness to the back of her throat, pushing harder and swallowing, his helmet relatively quickly made it back as far in as it had previously and as she kept swallowing and looking at him with determination, more started to slide into her throat. God it felt so good and so tight he thought as he could feel bis balls starting to tighten a little, but he wasn't more than half way into her. A good six inches still remained outside her mouth, as she pulled off again.

Sam, gently cupped her face and said. "Just work my helmet and worry about trying to take more tomorrow, that's an order slut."

Rebecca's eye's lit up and she started to enthusiastically work his cock and balls with her mouth, tongue and hands, her technique had definitely improved since yesterday. "Your study is working slut, soon you'll be the perfect cock sucking slut for your master."

She hummed in pleasure at the praise and that sent a tingle down into his balls.

"I will produce a lot more cum now slut, nearly a pint, so when I unload you need to be ready to swallow it fast. I want it all in your belly, not a drop spilled."

Her enthusiasm seemed to increase and her work was going to be rewarded soon, the feeling was no where near as intense as it had been when he filled her womb earlier, but he knew he was going to erupt soon.

Moving to sit more upright, he took hold of a fistful of hair and positioned himself so gravity could aid her in swallowing it all.

"Gonna cum slut." He groaned just before the first spurt erupted, she was frantically swallowing as fast as she could as spurt after spurt filled her mouth to overflowing, her eyes started fluttering and he could feel the mild orgasms rippling through her body as she reacted to the pheromones in his spunk. She couldn't be punished for that.

He lost count of the spurts, but with the exception of a few small drops escaping the side of her mouth she was valiantly managing to keep up with the flow. He must have been spurting for at least 30 seconds, before he finally felt things start to slow and she managed to get ahead, frantically sucking the dregs from his cock, before licking up the excess that escaped at the side.

"You are wonderful," he cooed gently as he caressed her face. She had a look of pure contentment on her face.

"I could live on your cum master, it's the most delicious thing I've ever tasted." She whispered as she kissed his cock and balls.

"Your going to need bigger plugs sir, to train my bum to take this monster." She whispered coquettishly.

"We'll worry about that tomorrow slut, now come here and let me feel how wet your little slut pussy is."

She winced slightly as he gently pressed a couple of fingers into her slit. "Still sore Princess? she nodded, "never mind, come morning it will all feel lovely and this lovely tight little hole will be able to take the entirety of your masters monster." She smiled.

Sam woke the following morning, still revelling in the feeling of nothing aching or complaining when he did. He carefully disengaged from Rebecca and shook his head as he held his now monster cock in his hands. Part of him thought about setting the nanites to reduce it back down, but clearly Rebecca had gotten a little attached to it and the memory of how it had felt to be that deep inside her, through her cervix and inside her womb was enough to still the thought.

Glancing at the clock, he realised that the 8 hours required for her transformation was nearly up and he quietly slipped back into bed beside her, stirring slightly, she pushed back in to spoon him and before long he dozed back off comforted by her warm flesh pressed against him.

A little while later he opened his eyes to the vision of her flashing bright blue eyes gazing into his.

"How do you feel?" he asked quietly.

"Wonderful." She replied happily. "Come into the bathroom." She was pulling on his hand nearly dragging him out of bed.

Sam followed her into the bathroom and turned the light on as she turned round to face him, the smile on her face positively radiant, "ta da." She announced, spreading her arms and twirling slowly.

Sam's jaw nearly hit the floor, she had been stunning at 46, so he should probably have realised how good she would look at a biological 20, but nothing had prepared him for the vision that stood before him now. Her skin was creamy and utterly smooth, there was no spare flesh on her, but she was all amazing feminine curves of smooth, soft flesh, literally, she was flawless. Her hair had a lustre it hadn't had before and was so full of life, the way it framed her face, flawless in it's symmetry and the way her bright blue eyes shone left him speechless. Her tits were perfection, with no sag at all, just flawless, peaks of wonder, topped by her even more gorgeous puffy erect nipples and like before, but even more pronounced, the curves of her belly and hips, flowed towards the most gorgeous little pussy he had ever seen, just beautiful flawlessly hair free plump labia, with her hood and the lovely clit underneath it peaking out between her perfect labia, would it be big enough for a horizontal piercing?

"You are perfection, he whispered in awe."

"I will be, once I have your ring through my clit and your collar round my neck master." She whispered in his ear.

His hands started to wander over her flesh, marvelling at every single inch of beautifully soft skin, so smooth to the touch, yet so firm but perfectly yielding. He gently tweaked her nipples. "God I can't wait to be able to see these full of milk." He whispered reverently.

"Oh Sam, if you want that, why don't you change me to start lactating now?" she giggled.

Sam looked up, grinning. "Now why didn't I think of that? Guess it's time to check a few things."

Sam opened the sub menu for Rebecca and went into the reproduction menu, firstly checking her reproductive state. Seeing that she had now just started a new cycle, he mulled a few things over and went into the fertility menu and smiled when he saw the option to 'pause' her fertility. Checking the description, he saw that it simply meant the nanites would pause her current cycle, which would prevent her from getting pregnant, till the pause was removed.

Much as he wanted to breed her immediately, he wanted it to be something truly special for her, so checked the pause option. Then he moved into the lactation sub menu and after reading through the descriptions and checking a few things, he selected 10% lactation. That would cause her nipples to grow for feeding and would get her producing 125ml of milk a day per breast, he also noted the info that this would cause her breasts to grow one cup size. Then moving into the right sub menu, he looked at the clitoral options and checked to grow her clit and hood by 25%.

Pleasingly, the small mods, didn't require much additional nutritional requirement and a good breakfast would provide all she needed, he hit confirm. After they had eaten breakfast, he checked her menu again and saw that the modifications selected were underway and would be completed in approximately an hour.

Rebecca was clutching his arm as they arrived outside the fetish boutique and he could see the nervous tension in her face.

"There is nothing to worry about Princess, I will be there the whole time."

"I'm ok master, it's just the thought of getting the collar and also showing people my rejuvenated pussy is slightly unnerving, but also arousing."

"Does this help?" he whispered taking her hand and placing it over his hard bulge that he'd had to direct to the side and towards his hip.

"Kind of," she smirked. "But now everyone is going to see me dripping when I'm exposed."

"Good." He growled urgently.

Entering the shop, Sam spoke to the assistant and talked about what he wanted as Rebecca slowly looked over the collars on display. There were so many and each of them made her tingle slightly as she thought about it being locked round her neck. As Sam talked with the assistant, her eyes wandered to the display case by the till and she saw it.

It was perfect, a polished and lightly dished titanium band, hinged in the front to split in two, it would sit more like a necklace, but it still had a small ring attached at the front ornamentally. It was engraved beautifully and had raised floral designs that made her think of fertility symbols running around the base of the band, with space above that could be used for further engraving, along with a small outlined space at the front, just above the ring, with the words "bound in love" engraved inside. The inside of the band was lined so it wouldn't chafe on her neck and her heart fluttered as she thought about wearing it.

Rebecca suddenly became aware of Sam looking at her smiling, whilst the assistant waited.

"Is that the one my love?"

Rebecca didn't really trust her voice, so just nodded, the excitement and anticipation welling inside her and felt like a sort of quiet euphoria as Sam purchased the collar, along with some larger butt plugs and a few other items.

She wanted to squeal with excitement, he had her collar, this was really happening. Sam took her hand and led her round the side to the area where they did piercings and tattoo's. He led her to the chair and the assistant placed her legs in the stirrups, opening them wide and exposing her fully.

Sam spoke with the assistant Susanne, about what he wanted, they discussed a few things and the assistant explained that the horizontal piercing was both more difficult one to do through a hood and that aftercare was critical to prevent infection. Sam selected the piercing her wanted, which she saw was a stainless steel ring, with a ball that slid and screwed onto the other side to lock the piercing in place. She knew that ball would be resting on her clit once it was in place and she shuddered at the thought

"Now that is what I call a beautiful pussy, you are lucky master owning this beauty." Suzanne commented as sat on her stool between Rebecca's legs. Sam just smiled reassuringly at Rebecca.

Suzanne was very professional as she worked, explaining each step as she went through it. Rebecca knew she was dripping and her arousal levels were climbing until finally she heard Suzanne ask "are you ready?"

She nodded and looked down as she saw the large needle Suzanne held against her stretch hood and clit and had to look away as Suzanne carefully checked she had it in the right place before starting to push it through her hood. Sam took her hand and squeezed reassuringly, as the sharp pain increased with the pressure until finally she felt something give and looked down to see the needle all the way through her hood.

She watched as Suzanne carefully positioned the piercing and pushed it through as she slowly withdrew the needle, before slowly screwing the ball closed onto the opposing side, then carefully cleaned and swabbed her hood and clit. Rebecca jumped slightly as Suzanne let the cold ball rest down onto her clit and asked her how it felt.

"That looks wonderful, you're such a good girl." Sam gently whispered in her ear causing a spike of pleasure to run up her spine as she gazed into his eyes, slightly at a loss for words.

She gazed down and took in the vision of her freshly marked and truly owned pussy and couldn't help herself. "I love you master."

"I love you too, my beautiful slut Princess." Sam bent and kissed her, the passion in his lips nearly making her cum.

"All done now, but please remember that the aftercare and cleaning on this type is critical, so please follow it to the letter and if you get any problems, or any suggestion of infection, come back immediately." Suzanne said.

Sam looked at Rebecca, as he opened her menu and selected the minor injuries section, pleased to see that clitoral hood trauma was already showing, but was classified as mild. He was about to select the repair function, when he suddenly considered that there must be an automatic heal function within the system and flipped through the menu's looking for it.

Sure enough, he found it and saw that it was by default set to off, he changed that and set it to on, before flicking through to his own settings and turning his own on.

Rebecca got out of the chair slightly gingerly and was amazed at the sensations that started to course through her as she walked with Sam back to the counter to settle the bill. The way the piercing kissed her clit with each step was amazing, not overpowering, just a gentle reminder if it's presence, it would take a little practice to get used to it and not walk funny.

When they got the car, Sam opened the boot and put the bag with the collar in it inside, before coming to her side and opening the door, placing a towel on the seat.

"I know how wet you are slut, I saw you dripping in the chair, this will protect the seat from your sluttiness." He said with a smile.

They'd gotten about half way home, when Sam said.

"Well your piercing is fully healed now, so open your legs, pull that dress up and put your freshly pierced pussy on display."

She smiled as she complied and moaned as Sam's finger found the ring and started to flick it gently, the heat in her sex rising immediately.

"Remember slut, you may not come without permission." Sam said firmly.

"Yes master." She whispered as she felt the cream starting to ooze from her sodden quim.

Sam was relentless, in his gentle flicks on the ring and it had probably only been 5 minutes, before she knew that she was going to cum soon, as she looked at Sam pleadingly. He smiled as he stopped flicking, just leaving his hand resting near her exposed twat as he let the arousal level slowly abate for about a minute before resuming flicking the ring. Rebecca moaned, as her care whether anyone saw her slowly faded. It took another 20 minutes before they finally got home, Sam edging her the whole way. By the time they pulled into the drive, Rebecca was nearly mad with lust, her hips rocking involuntarily, the towel soaked with her juices and her entire body felt aflame, it was all she could do to concentrate on not cumming as Sam kept edging her.

When they got to the front door, Sam opened it and let her step into the doorway, before he commanded her to halt.

"Stop and face me slut."

Rebecca groaned in frustration, she needed his cock in her so badly.

She turned and faced back through the doorway.

"Strip slut." Sam commanded.

Rebecca blushed as she looked around Sam, hoping nobody was there, before sliding her dress down to reveal her naked body underneath.

Sam reached out and cupped her tits, gently squeezing her nipples and watching as her new milk started to ooze from her nipples. Rebecca nearly came by accident then and there, before he moved his hand between her legs, forcing her to spread them, before firmly starting to rub her clit, the piercing creating all kinds of new sensations as he did. She felt the orgasm rising rapidly.

"Please sir, may I cum please..." she begged, the exposed position on the front doorstep ramping her arousal far more rapidly than before.

"Cum for me slut, cum like a good girl." He whispered as her put his spare arm around her and pressed hard on her clit.

Rebecca came hard, unable to stop the shriek of pleasure escaping her lips, and only realising after, as she put one hand in her mouth to stop herself shrieking more. The orgasm tore through her body, fuelled and driven by the edging and now the exposure and humiliation. She gazed into Sam's eyes trying not to collapse as wave after wave of release rippled through her body. Finally after what seemed like minutes the orgasm abated and her legs nearly gave way. Sam scooped her into his strong arms and carried her inside, kicking the door shut behind him.

He carried her upstairs and sat her down on the bed, her body finally coming back to some semblance of control.

"I want you to go and have a shower now slut, then you can spend as much time as you want preparing yourself, but when you are ready, I want you to come downstairs naked with your collar. You will kneel, the prostrate yourself on the floor of the living room, with your collar in your hands and wait. You will do nothing else until you are commanded to, is that clear slut?"

"Yes sir."

"Whilst you are getting ready, I want you to consider what vows you wish to make when I place my collar around your neck. When it is time I want to hear those vows, I expect you to speak them clearly when you give me the collar."

"I understand sir."

With that, Sam stood and walked out the door of the bedroom. Rebecca was slightly confused, but he had given her orders and they were explicit, so she obediently complied and before long walked naked into the living room and positioned herself as required.

She saw Sam was sitting on the sofa with a tablet in his hand, but he made no move as she entered the room or as she took her position. Rebecca freely admitted that patience was probably not her strongest suit, so remaining still and silent whilst she waited was not easy. But as she waited, she thought and as she thought she realised how badly she wanted this new chapter of her life, her reset to happen. She knew she already loved Sam in a way she had never loved anyone, but she also knew that being able to be his, to look after him and serve him felt more right than anything in her life ever had.

1...345678