All Comments on 'Executive Privilege Ch. 01'

by Keat

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Lust and greed a recipe for promotion

This highly erotic account of a couple's climb up the corporate ladder has such powerful implications... very sinister and compellingly hot...

hornygrannyhornygrannyover 17 years ago
Interesting situation

I have often wondered how much of a slut I would be if it would help promote my husband's career. It would be exciting to be a help to him. I can hardly wait for Ch 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
That night Jim related his own interview with Neva

Now why would Jim relate his day to Neva. I thought that she was the doctor for the women. Anyway Jim and Lisa will get a divorce , that is if Lisa is normal and gets tired of being a whore. Theres an old joke about a drunk asking the queen if she would fuck him for a million. The queen agrees and then the uy says how about ten quid. The queen gets mad and says" do you think I am a whore" the guy says the queen has already proved that and he's just trying to get a good price.

A whore is a whore , whether or not she flags down people on E14 st in Oakland or meets some executive in a posh hotel in Beverly hills. The women are the same.

Many corporations have such a plan. It's not fiction so I can't fault the writer at all. He didn't concieve it. Sick wealthy old men concieved it. The corporation that has such little reguard for families have no concideration to the people and exist only for their corporate wealth. They should all be killed and the corporations wiped off the face of the earth.

The executives expect to buy their way into the giant corporate fallout shelters when the wars they start polute the world with radiation and us small people suffer while the executive lives in luxury..Kill it now...kill, kill, kill,

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Previous comment

The 100 rating is for the story -- regarding the title of my comment: I can't rate the previous comment because there is no rating of -100 ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Interesting

To whoever called Lisa a whorw---this is pure fantasy. Things may go on in real corporations but this is fantasy---and aren't we all whores to some degree, some way to our own corporations. It is all about the money.

This is Literotica. It is all about the sex. Hopefully we will have an executive suite with much moaning, groaning, cooing and screwing. It harms no one but the maid who has to clean up after the mess. I wonder how she picks up discarded thongs and silk cum-encrusted panties? Is it with forefinger and thumb or with one of those sticks that pick up trash in the park. Is that maid paid well to keep her silence, and are there discared flash-cubes lying about here and there? Has the maid, though probably cosmeticly challenged, arrived early for work after a long soiree in the suite? And has she been drawn in herself by one of the stirring bodies erect in the morning and ready to do its own spearing?

Yes, it is all a fantasy for the middle and lower classes. And since I'm from the lower half of the middle class, I give it a 100. If you want morality, go to church. If you want sex fantasies, come to Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very erotic!

Great stuff can`t wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
a very good start

I hope there will be many more chapters!

cliffhanger20cliffhanger20over 11 years ago
DAMNDEST THING I EVER HEARD OF

Don't really like this scenario. But I'm gona read another chapter, for now I will say, that there is going to be a whole shitload of hurt and heartbreak down the road for these two!

Carole_n_NiceCarole_n_Nicealmost 10 years ago
What would I do?

I'm not sure I'd agree to an arrangement like this but I love the writing! It is plausible, well timed and progresses well. I can't wait to read the rest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Damn !! That was hot .I can't wait to read more...........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great reading, good plot, real erotica.

Read all episodes of this writer.

It is a completel erotic book. Beautifully written from the poin of view of women and men.

Hopefully the writer will create a new series

Mnghm17Mnghm17over 6 years ago
What an exciting start!

Just discovered this series. It is, as other writers say, very well written with vivid descriptions and a catchy plot. Looking forward to more. Congrats.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110almost 6 years ago
Always a good scenario

I always like these stories about corporate seduction of subordinate wives. How the wives throw themselves into the job and make the best of it. I really like the writing and the story development. Keep it up. Loved it.

roveroneroveroneover 4 years ago
have run across this premise before, I think...

interesting enough to follow further, certainly

Don't understand Neva mimicking the MD's moves...

lisablissfullisablissfulabout 4 years ago
Promising Start.

A very promising intro to what looks like being a series of very hot stories. Looking forward very much, hopefully they include, Anal, Double penetration, lesbian, I can't wait to start on chapter two.

Helen1899Helen1899over 3 years ago

Promising Start

A promising start to what promises to be an hot series of stories, not one for the purists, but for those who want one to get off to (like lots of us occasionally.)The sexual descriptions were hot, I am expecting more of the same. I am not expecting a deep insight into an executive boardroom, but very little plot, just filthy sex, degraded women, and graphic sexual descriptions In this instance I hope that I am not disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great work. I personally like it a little slower with quite a bit more humiliation. I would really make "Lisa" pay when she refuses the Chairman and make her and Ann perform together. I'm just nasty but having the Board make them clean each other out slowly is what I would expect but I really like your work. Keep it up! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great start, I am enjoying this concept, should have spent as much time on the husband's interview as the wifes? since they are both involved and you said up front he would have to perform too.

WakeupnowWakeupnowabout 1 year ago

Great start, implausible concept. No company today could even hope to enact this type of program and keep it secret. All it would take is one couple passed over for promotion and they would be calling every major newspaper and news organization on this program.

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Clevelandabout 1 year ago

A fun and sexy story ... and a good beginning to what promises to be a very erotic series. I like the lack of compulsion and lack of humiliation here. Jim and Lisa enter "the Arrangement" of their own free will, and ... well, we'll have to see how well things work out for them. In any case, there's great fantasy material here.

I also appreciate the literacy of the prose style. How nice to find a Literotica author with some inkling of English grammar, sentence-structure, and use of paragraphs. (Well, more than an "inkling," actually.)

Nice work. Next on my reading list: Chapter 2.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous