Exile Amongst Beasts Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The jaguar curled up his lips slightly, flicking his tail. "Confident woman. We'll see about that."

"We'll see." I met his eyes with certainty. I was unprepared for the werewolves, but this time I was ready.

The jaguar took off his trouser, and I was once again shocked. His cock was far from human. I did not know what I was expecting, but it was not a pink rod with a pointed head, with the fist half lined with small spikes. No wonder it would be painful. Now I understood why the female cats were always so reluctant to mate.

The jaguar did not miss my surprise, and his ears flicked with annoyance. "Remember, no begging or crying or you can forget about the deal."

"Who said I was going to beg?" After the werewolves, it would take a lot more to make me beg. I sat up and reached out. His cock was warm and pulsing in my hand, the spikes scraping my palm. It was not as massive as the warewolves', but I could already tell it would be just as painful. I used another hand to message the heavy ball sack that was covered by yellow fur, and satisfyingly heard him take a sharp breath.

The jaguar knelt down behind me. He forced me to look up by grabbing one of my horns, and leaned in for a fierce kiss. His demeanor changed, the calm in his eyes have been replaced by a feral need. The kiss did not last long, however, as he suddenly pulled away and flipped me over on my stomach. He forced my hip up, legs apart, and placed himself on top of me. The heat of his body engulfed me as he forced my head to turn for another kiss.

My heart thumped with anticipation as he broke off the kiss and lifted my tail. He aligned himself, the tip of his feline cock kissing my entrance, and grabbed my hips.

"Don't disappoint me, dragon kin. You asked for this." He growled.

The jaguar slowly pushed himself into me. My versatile body has healed completely from the brutality of the wolves, so my tight passage was once again stretching to accommodate his girth. The spikes raked across my sensitive walls, and I had to clench my jaws to not make a sound.

It seemed like forever when he finally stopped, his furry hip touching my rear. Sweat was rolling down my forehead from the pain. I felt so full, and the entirety of my poor cunt was burning from the hard spikes. The jaguar let go of my hip and dropped onto the ground, his hot breath warming the back of my neck as he relished the feeling.

"What are the God damned spikes for?" I needed to take my mind off the burning pain.

"They are there to stimulate ovulation in females." He purred in my ear, and I could tell he was straining to remain still.

"Great." I said through gritted teeth.

The jaguar licked my pointed ear with his coarse tongue, sending a tingling sensation down my spine, and reached down to massage my sensitive bud. I focused on relaxing my muscles, but it did little to ease the pain when I could feel every twitch of that rigid cock.

"I'm fine, just do it." I lied. I appreciate how he wanted to make me comfortable, but judging by his increasingly heaving breathing, remaining in control was not easy.

Without any protest, the jaguar started slowly pulling out. To my horror, the burning sensation intensified as the hard little pricks raked my insides. I could not help but let out a whimper, and instinctively leaned back, hoping to stop the excruciating pain, but a strong padded hand pinned me onto the ground. As if that wasn't enough, the jaguar wrapped his big jaw around my neck, rendering me completely still in fear of those razor sharp teeth. Then, he began to fuck me.

It was like the position we were in triggered the jaguar's primal instinct. He began making short and shallow thrusts while I lied there whimpering helplessly. Any pleasure he had brought me was gone, and the sensation of my walls being scraped again and again while being stretched had me cursing the gods for creating such a feature on genitals. I dared not to move, however, as my vulnerable spine was still in between the jaguar's teeth.

"Fuck! You damned animals! I'm not going anywhere!" I squeezed the words out as I took the brutal plowing. Being dominated and used like a toy seemed to be a theme for me since I got on this island, and I was honestly quite fed up with it.

The jaguar seems to have understood my curses as he lifted the paw pinning me. I took it as a permission to lift my upper body, so my poor breasts weren't being painfully squished by our combined weight. The jaguar however, shifted his jaw from my neck to my shoulder, more comfortable but still effectively stopping me from going anywhere. He supported himself with one arm, and reached down with the other to play with my breasts.

He did not stop thrusting, however, and the stimulations soon awakened the desire that was drowned out by pain. The dragon in me came back in full force, convincing my body to slowly adjust to the hardness that was raking my insides. The pain caused by the spikes became bearable, and I started to realize how good the strange cock felt. The fast thrusts gave me no choice but to be enthralled by the pleasure, and my breasts being squeezed and fumbled only made it more intense. Soon, I could no longer hold back the embarrassing moans of pleasure.

Shameful wet slapping sounds could be heard as my world blurred. Before long, the familiar climax approached.

"Please, don't stop." I don't know why but I felt the need to announce this.

My words seemed to have encouraged the jaguar. He began making deeper thrusts, bringing pain and pleasure to my depth, stimulating nerves that were rarely touched. Relentless and consistent, the jaguar did not stop until an orgasm ignited my whole being.

"Yes!" My world exploded into colours as I arched under the waves of pleasure. I closed my eyes, all my muscles tightened, and uncontrollably clenched down on the barbed cock that was now deep and still within me, creating a new surge of pain, but I didn't care. That pulsing euphoria was all that mattered.

When I finally remembered to breathe and consciousness returned, I realised that the jaguar was still, but his laboured breath suggested that he has yet to reach his own climax. With a shaky hand, I reached up and felt his furry head. I stroked the soft fur, letting him know that I was ready to continue.

To my surprise, the jaguar let go of my shoulder, secured my hip with both hands and slowly pulled out. My extremely sensitive and swollen walls screamed in protest, and I had to took a deep breath to swallow the groan. My shaky legs gave out as soon as the jaguar let go of my hip, but a strong arm flipped me over onto my back.

The spotted feline spread my legs and knelt between them, that pink, spiked cock, now glistening with my juice, still stood hard and aroused.

"You live up to your kin's reputation, dragon kin. It was almost impossible to hold back just now." Seeing my confusion, the jaguar spoke.

"But why...?" I asked.

"It wouldn't be a fair deal if I were to let you go this easily. I plan to thoroughly enjoy our time together." He leaned down and kissed me before I could say anything.

The jaguar did not waste any time and quickly found my wet entrance again. Slowly, he penetrated my bruised cunt with that feline cock, inch by inch. I whimpered into his mouth as he slowly put himself on me, and when our hips finally touched, my whole bottom half was throbbing with that dull ache.

"You're gripping me so tight, dragon kin." His voice was low and rasp when he broke the kiss, his blazing gaze fixed on my face.

"Well, that's because your cock is lined with spikes!" I shot back, embarrassed.

"Is that so? I quite clearly remember you coming on it a few minutes ago." A mischievous glint appeared in his eyes.

Determined to wipe that smugness off his face, I reached down and managed to grab his balls, and gave them a little squeeze.

The jaguar gasped, and I felt his cock jerked deep inside me.

"Be careful what you wish for, dragon kin." He growled, the dangerous animalistic look filled his eyes. I instantly regretted my action.

The jaguar put an arm under my neck, holding me tight, and started pounding. I yelped in surprise, the sudden searing pain and that tingle of pleasure made me want to push him away, to escape, but I could barely breath with his upper body laying on me. Every thrust, he would put all his weight in, ramming that barbed cock in until it hit my cervix.

My mouth hung open, gasping for air like a fish out of water, and only broken wheezing escaped. My body, however, has grown accustomed to being used so roughly, and my dragon revelled when it realized what was happening. Before long, the pleasure returned.

My wheezing turned to moans, and I rejoiced every time that cock filled me completely. The spikes were mercilessly raking my sensitive inside, making me shudder in both pleasure and agony. Feeling helpless, I wrapped my arms around the jaguar, embracing the big cat. His fur was soft, but the muscle underneath was tensed and hard.

The world around me slowly melted away as my instinct took over, and I reached my second, third and fourth orgasm. My legs wrapped around his hip, not wanting him to leave. At this point, there were no tenderness or any consideration for my comfort, just the jaguar pounding into me like there was no tomorrow. I could not tell if it was my dragon, or simply a hidden desire, but there was something about being used like a toy, being dominated by a powerful male that excited me. The constant ache accompanying the pleasure only made it more powerful. My self respect screamed at me for enjoying this so much, and yet my body went on to come again and again.

My voice was hoarse when the jaguar finally sped up, his rugged breathing signalling his own release.

"No, please, not inside." I push him weakly though I was both physically and mentally exhausted. My last bit of sanity was protesting about getting pregnant. Dragons could breed with anything, and I certainly didn't want to take the chances if I could avoid it.

The jaguar doesn't seem to hear me, however. Instead, I felt the familiar sharpness on my shoulder, and a warning growl in my ear. I should have known better to not make it a part of our deal. Tabaxi were half animals, after all, and animals fucked to breed.

"Hey! Don't---" I panicked, but it was too late.

With a grunt, the jaguar pushed himself all the way in, the tip of his feline cock touching my cervix, and erupted. The feeling of that hot, thick cum covering my insides pushed me to another orgasm. I spasmed under his body weight, and felt his teeth puncturing my skin in this heated moment. The pain on my shoulder did not affect me, however, as the feeling of his fertile seeds entering my womb was overwhelming. My eyes rolled back, a voice deep inside screaming about the possible consequences, but I could not help but kept milking his cock. Once again, I was being forcefully bred, but to my horror, part of me was excited by that fact.

Grunting, driven by the most primal instinct, the jaguar kept thrusting his hip forward even though our hips were already touching, hoping to spread his seeds as deep as possible. There was nothing I could do but lie there and take them. His tight embrace almost suffocating me as his pinned me one the ground, every spike on that barbed cock rubbed against my walls, and my mind soon went blank in the never-ending orgasm.

I helplessly whimpered beneath the big cat, torn between bliss and despair. Even long after the jaguar stopped cumming, pleasure thrummed from the warmth within. The jaguar was purring now, satisfied that his seeds has filled me till my womb was painfully stretched.

After a while, he finally relaxed, and we just lie there, silent and still, until the heated craze faded away. I was too exhausted to do anything but stare into the orange sky. The sun was setting. For a moment there, I wished we could just stay like this forever. Warm, satisfied, without fear of the beings lurking in the dark. At the same time, I knew it was all an illusion. This was no haven, and the big cat that just deposited his semen in my fertile womb was no mate or partner of mine.

Suddenly, the jaguar moved, and I felt the warm and rough tongue gently going over the bite marks on my shoulder. It did not hurt much, surprisingly, and for some reason, tears started swelling in my eyes for the first time today.

"It's fine." I whispered.

"I apologize. I tried to control myself." There was a hint of regret in the jaguar's low voice.

"It's fine. I mean it." I insisted, my voice also hoarse. His apology was surprising, but I did not forget that this was a deal. I cannot afford to lose sight of reality right now.

Without a word, the jaguar slowly pulled away. I winced as he slowly slid out, and the thick, white cum immediately rushed out of my no doubt raw and swollen lips. I swallowed hard. I had to force the image of myself pregnant with a litter of kittens out of my mind.

When I tried to force my sore body to get up, a yellow paw with black pads was extended to me. I took the jaguar's hand, got up, and gathered my belongs. When I finally got dressed, ignoring the wetness rolling down my thighs, the jaguar spoke.

"Come, I know a place nearby where you can clean up, and an herb that can prevent pregnancy also grows in that area. I will tell you what I know on the way." He said as he lifted the sheep onto his shoulder as if it weighed nothing.

Needless to say, I was shocked. This jaguar was not making any sense, according to what I knew about criminals.

Sensing my hesitation, the jaguar stopped. "Don't worry, I have no intension of becoming a father right now." He said without looking back, but a hint of amusement could be heard in his voice.

"You bastard!" I exclaimed.

"Call me Dusk." The jaguar replied as he walked into the quiet forest.

12