Exiles' Discovery: Sexy Graphs

Story Info
Iris discovers how The Aliens Communicate with Each Other.
1.3k words
4.36
2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Iris absently flicked the screen on her tablet, paging through the charts the computer had made for her detailing the brain waves that had been coming from her containers of cogicyte mixture. She'd produced the substance by mixing the slime -- cogicyte suspension -- produced by many of the life forms on 2Big C with a culture filled with human nerve cells.

There was something unsettling yet incredible about what she had achieved here in her laboratory. In effect she had created primitive brains inside test tubes. But what were the implications of this? Were these new minds conscious? Would she be committing murder when she disposed of the samples?

She would need to make a point of asking next time she met with the aliens in the cave system. She felt a tingle between her legs at the thought of it.

One thing Iris had yet to be able to explain was how exactly the creatures were able to communicate with her through her skin -- particularly the linings of her body cavities such as her vaginal canal and mouth. She'd experienced this the first time when she'd been exploring the caverns for the third time and encountered a chamber with a pool of the alien goo that had turned out to be cogicyte suspension.

Technically the suspension was a form of blood -- it was, after all, a liquid tissue that carried nutrients and cells between individual creatures in the caverns -- but Iris had simply called it slime. And so had Stephanie, recently.

In many ways it was different from blood. Most animal life on this planet possessed tentacles of one sort or another that oozed it from their membranous skin. It also seeped from the walls of the larger "atria" deeper inside the caverns, pooling to form rivers and ponds that were then sucked and pumped via fleshy contractions throughout the planet's underground, like blood through a heart. It was a remarkable substance. Iris had seen many of the walking spherical aliens she'd dubbed neuromonsters carried along by the currents of subterranean slime, sucked into small holes in the cave walls or pumped out from other orifices.

Her research had come to consume most of her life now that she lived in exile. At first she'd kept it private out of modesty. The sex hadn't been the only reason for this. Ethical questions loomed over most of what she'd done. Her Earthling body was filled with and covered in all sorts of defensive acidic compounds. The night after her first encounter in the caverns, she'd felt a profound anxiety and shame as she'd thought of all the ways the foreign life in her vagina, with its enzymes and acids, might have been reacting with the delicate ecosystem there.

When she'd returned the next night to check on things she'd half expected to find some kind of damage or blistering where she'd been with the creatures. She'd found nothing but more slime. She'd stood in thought a long while, debating whether it was a good idea to double check what kind of interactions the creatures might have with human biology. After all, she'd reasoned, she'd lost some of her readings in the fall, when she'd accidentally switched off a critical piece of equipment.

She'd fully disrobed and stepped into the slime. Getting down on her haunches she'd sat with her legs open until inevitably a curious tendril had found and explored her vulva. In addition to the pleasure she'd felt the night before she'd felt and perhaps even heard something else. Something welcoming her back.

Iris smiled thinking about it, blushing a little.

She set down her tablet a moment and stood up, stretched, and walked toward one of the tanks where she kept her aliens. She checked her phone and found an email from Stephanie.

Iris,

Sorry for the short notice, but I need to speak with you.

Please meet me in my quarters this evening at 7 PM. I need clarification about some of your research findings. I would also like to know more about the particulars of your methodology. I have some concerns about the unorthodox strategies with which you have been communicating with the local life forms.

In addition to some physical test subjects, please bring a hard copy of all research materials pertinent to your work.

Stephanie Jobsworth

Human Resources

The Company

Iris had a good idea what that meant. It had taken a bit of prodding to get Stephanie to entertain the possibility that the life forms on this planet could communicate telepathically by touch. She'd asked her to see the creatures in the caverns only to be met with skeptical disapproval of her activities. She'd spent hours in the evenings letting the bulbous neuromonster aliens pleasure her here in her laboratory, trying to soak in the creatures' mannerisms as her orgasms passed over her, her body tightening and relaxing to the rhythm of the alien thoughts and sensations.

The sensations differed slightly depending on which of the neuromonsters chose to penetrate each other. They'd form networks of fucking, thrusting at one anothers' vulva-like openings with the tentacles that sprouted from atop their orb-like bodies, using the remaining appendages to service Iris's pussy.

These ecstatic sessions had a purpose beyond her own pleasure. They were an introduction to the 2Big way of life, an initiation into a world of communication and thought to which anyone attempting to understand this species by conventional means was oblivious.

More recently she'd even been able to communicate thoughts back to the aliens. She'd imagined in her mind asking the creatures to penetrate each others' pussy holes in specific ways. Alpha, Beta, and Gamma, the first three neuromonsters she'd sequestered from the caverns, had, after some apparent confusion, followed the instruction, and formed a line, a single tendril penetrating each neuromonster like nodes in a linked list in a computer program. The final node in the chain had used its tendrils to penetrate Iris, thinking and communicating to her as what she would come to call the αβγ personality.

Each little impromptu network topology they formed was its own individual personality. She'd set up the same chain -- Alpha, Beta, and Gamma -- for three nights, always experiencing the same tenor of images and sensations passing through her thoughts as the neuromonster at the end of the chain had played with her pussy. Then she'd spent other nights with different topologies. The γβα network tended to contain images that were the way she imagined a fish coming from the sea might perceive the world on land -- blurry impressions and bright pinks and reds and greens. But the αβγ personality seemed experienced. It contained images and impressions of starships she'd not seen before as well as strange plants and landscapes. The images were trippy, their colours never stable, shifting with the pulsing of her muscles as she climaxed.

And yet Iris still sometimes wondered if she was imagining it all. Was it possible that she was hallucinating? Could the thoughts that entered her mind all have been fabrications of her own imagination? Stephanie, who had been disgusted with Iris's methods for investigating the creatures, had let subtle hints slip that she was also strangely fascinated with them. She'd wanted to recruit her and see whether she might experience the same mental images Iris had. Would Stephanie sense αβγs ecstatic landscapes, or the humour that seemed to fill the mind of γαβ?

It hadn't been until Stephanie had gone apeshit and tried to fire Iris that she'd let the aliens touch her. But Iris had learned nothing meaningful from the experience. It had overwhelmed her and she'd climaxed mere seconds after the session had begun. Iris had felt something like walls collapsing or inhibitions allaying as she'd felt herself pressed against the window along with Stephanie, her pussy penetrated aggressively but still pleasurably. She'd heard something angry coming from Stepahnie, felt a dull sense that it wasn't important even as the words Stephanie spoke were immediate and fiercely threatening.

She'd finally collapsed, resting her head against the glass wall of the office while lazily playing with one of the neuromonster's pussies. She'd drifted to sleep, detached from the carnal symphony that played out in front of her, its topology changing randomly as Stephanie laughed with abandon between gasps and cries of ecstasy.