Exit with a Bang: Marcel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their warmer upper gets them both off once and whets their appetite for a nooner. Mike looks at the results with Connie and says, "Well, do we pass muster?"

"Mustard, pickles, relish and meat! You got it all."

"Huh? Never mind, I guess we done alright. I think you liked it."

She nods her head emphatically, "I just wish it was me!"

"You know any time you need it all you have to do is ask."

"Perhaps I was hasty yesterday, Mike. Let's just ease off some and see how it works."

"Does that mean you are back in the game?"

"Yeah, I'm game alright. I'm so damn wet this morning with you fooling around with her. I'm back!"

"You know I'm going to have to tell Trudy about Laura. Margaret will if I don't. I'll just say with both her and Marlene out of circulation and the tiff I had with Ginny I fell under her spell. She'll buy it and our secret will still be safe except Laura will know. I guess we have to trust her to keep quiet. She has covered for us before."

"Yes and now she should feel she has her own reason for saying nothing to protect her future with us."

Mike muses, "Laura's Lunch." he smiles. How does that sound as a title for this production. We can title this as practice." He quickly sketches out a program for a movie theme.

So at noon they start recording in the lunch room as Laura enters with a lunch bag and thermos in hand. She sits near the First Aid room door and opens a sandwich. She takes out half of it to eat with a carrot stick. Mike comes in and notices her. Their eyes light up as they gaze at each other and she toys with the carrot stick in her mouth teasing him.

Mike approaches her and beckons her to follow him with smiles and arched eyebrows. They turn as one to the First Aid room door and he holds it open for her. She enters and turns to him finding him locking the door. The room camera is running now and the lunch room one is silent.

Mike puts a finger to his lips signifying she remain quiet as he reaches for her. She puts what's left of her sandwich on a counter as Mike lowers her to the cot. He sits beside her and they kiss.

While they kiss groping begins by both of them. She unbuttons his shirt as he fondles a breast with one hand while the other hand unfastens her bra. The kiss is obviously passionate by the quickness of their actions to remove the partners clothing. Soon they are naked from the waist up and holding each other close.

Mike is moving his lips. He nibbles an ear then kisses along her chin and neck to settle on a breast as she gasps for air and appears happy while she unbuckles his belt and zipper on his fly. He suckles a nipple while he explores the other breast with one hand and the other explores under her skirt.

Now she fondles the tent in his shorts while he has found her pussy and is scratching the material over it. She excitedly hikes up her skirt and spreads her legs to give him better access so he bends over her to kiss her mound and then lick her vaginal lips.

She has sprung his cock loose from its prison in his shorts and is sliding her hand along the shaft spreading precum. They move into a loose 69 position and go to work on each other. She is sucking, kissing and licking his hard cock plus licking his balls while he is uncovering her tiny clit in her juicy slit. He licks broadly up her lips then catches her clit with his tongue tip teasing it to bring it into the open.

He adds a finger then two to her pussy reaching for her G spot to beckon a sure orgasm if he does it right. She tries to deep throat his cock and knows if she succeeds she will get a reward in a gush. She's the first to yield to her feelings moaning and wiggling as she goes into a deep wild frenzy of an orgasm. He manages to get her off twice more before she exerts effort to swallow him again. It's evident in his face he is cumming and she can feel it too. She swallows fast as he erupts until she has all three loads then holds the last one in her mouth to show him and the camera before she swallows.

They are now sitting side by side on the cot and they kiss again relishing the flavors of their twin deposits. She moves into his lap and he thrusts up into her but he can only go about half way since she is so narrow inside and he is broad. She has to slide up and down on him half a dozen times until she rests in his lap. Mike reaches to play with her breasts while she rides.

Mike is in a daze by her dimensions. Her cunt is narrow and shallow so she feels like a virgin. She is tight all the way in and when he comes up against her cervix it feels like a hymen. He has to take his time to stretch her in depth as well as breadth even though she is slick and really wet inside. It takes all his will power to not cum as they are maneuvering. She is young and elastic so she will be the same in an hour after they have sex.

When she feels loose he suggests doggy style and she goes on her knees. He mounts her quickly sliding his cock deep in her and again has to push a few times to gain full insertion. Quickly she orgasms letting the world know with her moans and gyrations. Mike brings her off twice more before he feels he has to change positions or he's going to end it all now.

He turns her over and it's good old missionary style as he drives into her. They kiss wildly and he can't stop it. The pressure is sudden, quick and thorough as he fills her with his slick white seed. It squeezes out around his cock giving clear evidence of what he's done and as he softens to slide out of her it follows him in a gush.

She laughs and they kiss again in an embrace. Mike can feel some resurgence of his solid state so slips back inside her but just holds her as they kiss. She says, "Just leave him in there. It feels so good."

Mike's comment, "Well, that was Laura's Lunch."

He can't see her but Connie is clapping in the upstairs coffee room and saying, "Bravo! Bravo!" She is also wondering how to make her own copy of it. She wants to keep it with the one she has of her and Mike. She wouldn't mind getting a copy of Mike and Ginny but she'll have to bargain with Laura for that.

Mike and Laura are back in the lunch room and she is finishing her sandwich. She offers Mike one and he takes it with thanks.

He asks, "Aren't you curious about how we did?"

"I don't care about the tape. I'm satisfied."

"That was what you really wanted all the time, wasn't it?"

She regards him from lowered eyes, "Of course and now I'm happy."

"We have taken a step now that will have to be measured. I do have a wife and a business partner I have to satisfy so we can't do this all the time."

"I know and Connie, too. But it's nice to know that once in a while it might be my turn." She adds, "You know, if Connie's on the rag or any of the others."

"Sort of a back up for them, eh?"

"Well look how you are now. Both wife and partner are just postnatal so you only have me and Connie. I bet you could handle a lot more than us."

"Let's go look at the tape." They rush upstairs and into the upper coffee room. It's quiet here and they start the tape.

She squeals, "Look how big you look. Is that an illusion or are you really that big?" She reaches for him but he slaps her fingers.

"God, I cum easy. How do you do that?"

"G spot stimulation."

"Wow, it sure works!"

"It's all about knowing where our bodies are and where our parts are. You have a clit and a G spot plus nerves all along your vaginal lips and then there are the nerves all over the rest of your body. I aim to stimulate as many of them as I can to bring you pleasure. That's how it works." He adds, "Now I like how you caught all that sperm and swallowed it. Nice move."

They watch the rest and she says, "Laura's Lunch is right. Wow!" She claims the tape and rewinds it. Mike goes to his office. He wonders why CPX hasn't called but is happy they haven't. Maybe they have some new drivers or deliveries are light.

He raps on Connie's door. "Come in, Mike."

"Hi. What did you think of it?"

She grins, "Of course I wish it was me. It was really good. Do you suppose Laura would make me a copy of it and maybe the one of you and Ginny?"

"You're the boss, ask her."

"I will. Now don't go getting a big head but you do look good in those films. You are quite the porn king. No John Holmes or Ron Jeremy but you'll do."

Mike bows, "Well thank you."

They chat about business for a while and soon are parting.

Mike says, "I guess I might knock off early today. I'll see you next Monday unless something comes up." He grins, "and it might."

"Any time Mike. You know that. You take care."

So Mike goes home and swings in to see Rick with a young lady leaving the house. He nods and looks quizzically at him. Rick says, "Dad, this is Alice. Alice, this is my dad."

Mike steps out of his car and takes her hand, "Well hello Alice. It's so nice to meet you."

Rick says, "We have to go dad. See you later." And they take off. Mike goes into the house noticing Marlene in the kitchen.

"Who is our son sparking, love?"

"You mean Alice?" Mike nods, "I don't know. I was cleaning and I heard them in his room so I stepped in and I think I disturbed a seduction in the process. He got embarrassed, introduced us and left."

"Rick? Are you sure or do you mean she was seducing him?"

"Rick was the guilty looking one and if I'm not mistaken he had his hand down her jeans. I think it was him."

"How did he sneak her in?"

"I suppose he brought her in from the pool area. I wonder how many others have been brought in that way."

"Dear, I'm shocked. He hasn't been home that long and how do you know he brought anyone else in?"

"He would have to have the patio door unlocked ahead of times so it requires some planning. What do you think?"

Mike scratches his head, "I guess you might be right. I'll speak to him."

He ends up with the paper in the living room and falls asleep in his recliner. When he opens his eyes the news is on. He glances around and sees Marlene in the kitchen. He calls, "I guess I fell asleep. Did Rick come in yet?"

"No but he should be in for supper before long." Jan is helping her set the table while also helping her watch Alice. She's a real comfort and help to her mother. Mike is pleased to see it.

Mike gets up and stretches moving to the kitchen. "How long before supper, dear?"

"As soon as your son gets home."

"Why is he 'your' son when he does something you don't like but he's own son or my son when he's well behaved?"

She has no comment but just glares at him.

Mike says, "Ah, supper's on." when Rick comes through the door.

Rick says, "Wow, I just made it."

Marlene says, "Get washed, young man." He goes to wash his hands. It's just as well since he was finger fucking Alice not too long ago.

They sit down to supper and Mike asks, "So is Alice a new girl friend, son?" He nods. "Your mother said you brought her home today. Did you wander in when she was out of the front room?"

"Yeah, we didn't see anyone when we came in."

"You see, dear. And you thought he might have brought her in his patio door."

Marlene chews her lip, "I wasn't out of this area. I was preparing supper and before that I was cleaning in here. When did you come in?"

Rick looks around the table and shrugs, "I don't know, it must have been when you were busy, I guess."

Mike says, "Well, I'm sure Rick knows enough to introduce us before he brings any other strangers into our home. Don't you, son?"

Rick gulps and nods quickly.

They settle down to eat and all is forgotten about his adventure. Rick figures he better fuck her away from home instead of bringing her through his patio door as he planned.

Mike is missing a piece of tail at bedtime and he knows he will have the same problem in the morning with Trudy. Maybe he will come down to the office tomorrow. He wonders what Laura's home address is. She drives that Vette so she might live anywhere.

He goes to bed with 'blue balls'.

It's April 23rd already and it's a Thursday so he's in bed with Trudy bright and early. He holds her tight against him and knows she can feel his morning wood pushing against her bum. She turns in the bed and croons, "Poor Michael, I bet you wish you weren't so short with Ginny the other day."

"It is difficult although I have found a way to relieve it at Abbotsford." he grins, "No it's not Sadie. I'm surprised Margaret hasn't called you. I gave in to Laura's wiles and did her up good."

"I might have known. She's been wanting to get you in her pants all this time and I knew it. So was she any good?"

"Very tight and not much depth. She's inexperienced, you know. Only had two lovers and they were clumsy boys. All in all, not bad."

She grins, "So she got you off pretty fast, did she? Is she on the pill?"

"Yep, says she has been for over a year now."

"I guess no harm then. Do you wish she was here now?" she reaches down to squeeze his hard cock.

"No way. When I'm here it is you only I want."

"Maybe you should go to the head office today. I guess it would only be fair. I know you're suffering. I thought Ginny would take care of you but she's out now, I guess."

"That might work, let me think on it." Mike grins as he holds her close from behind.

"Another way we could do it is anal. Do you want to try that?"

"I would rather not. Head is good and so are hand jobs but I draw the line on anal. It's just my way."

"Marlene won't suck you off, will she?"

"She's squeamish about it. She would rather not. It's a hand job with her or I go to the office. I tell her I masturbate but you know now I use Laura there. It would be nice if I had a run on her days."

"Yeah,' she laughs, "Veronica would take care of that in a hurry. I wonder what what's his name is like in bed?"

"Marvin? She says he's adequate but she doesn't seem over enthused about his performance."

She ducks down, "Come on, I'll suck on it." She takes his hard cock in her mouth and looks up at him with a grin. "You could get me off, you know." He turns into a 69 and they proceed to get each other off. It's fun and exciting when they both blow but it's just not the real thing and he knows it. He still maintains an erection.

They shower and have breakfast. He greets Werner when he comes in and wonders where Mary Anne is. Trudy says she's off today and they are trying a new officer named Bruce who recently retired from the base.

"Bruce? Bruce Latham? You hired him?"

"We'll see how he works out and maybe he can help us shed some light on what happened to Marcel."

"Well, at least it's not Earl." he grins.

"I uh, I haven't ruled him out yet."

He greets Bruce when he comes in and watches as Trudy dispatches him. It's light duty today and Monday it's on shift with Mary Anne for training. He'll spend a week in training and then they will reevaluate his employment and use to the business.

Mike asks, "Is that the same procedure we use in the head office?"

"Yes, it is. It was Connie's system and I adopted it here. She has a smart head on her shoulders. You picked a winner there."

"I suppose she brought it from the RCMP."

"Yep, I think she's smarter than Janine. I know you think the world of her but this gal was smart enough to get out when she got married. She's all business and alright." Mike just nods sagely.

So it is that Mike shows up around noon at his head office. He checks in with Laura and says he will be conferring with Connie after lunch. Meanwhile she brings him coffee and hangs around to answer any questions he might have.

He reconsiders and decides a return visit to the First Aid room downstairs with Laura might be just what he needs so he tosses the idea to her to see if she approves. She smiles all over and welcomes the change. The two of them retire to the lower floor.

It's a true return to the scene of the crime for them and they do it up proud with as much satisfaction as they had found the last time.

After they are finished he drops in on Connie for a few minutes to tell her he has informed Trudy of Laura and him. He explains that she apparently didn't know so maybe the idea she had hired Margaret to keep an eye on him had been a mistake. All the same he made sure today's visit was with Laura as expected so as to not bring any suspicion to their minds.

"So she got it all today?" she looks disappointed.

"I'm afraid so. Please forgive."

"You know I do, Mike."

"Very well, I have to go."

"Okay, bye now."

He returns to Chilliwack for an early supper. In the evening they play with Sam and Carol while Shelly watches and joins them when she can. Shelly seems to be fitting in really well with Trudy. They often do things together like mother and daughter.

When they go out it is often Trudy that looks after Carol and Shelly that looks after Sam. Shelly has even began to think of Crystal as her older sister that is no longer at home.

Friday they ask Bruce to stay when he reports in and they go over what they have on Marcel with him. Much of it he is aware of and so nothing new to him but he might be able to answer some questions they have.

"How about that Commander out there. What did Marcel have on him to keep him under his thumb?"

"Brig. Gen. Henry Waldirk, I think you are referring to. Is that right?"

"Yes, of course. The lieutenant seemed to do as he pleased whether it suited the boss or not. He must have had something on him, something to blackmail him with."

"An interesting idea but no longer relevant, is it?"

"Well no, not with Marcel dead but it might help to find who killed him."

"I doubt it. It's too late anyway, he retired when I did. He is no longer in the service. I expect he's out fishing somewhere today."

"Okay, well you were there on the base when the explosion took place so you likely know who it was that got him, don't you."

Bruce shrugs his shoulders, "Do I? I don't think so. Why do you say that?"

"Now I know the Staff Sergeant was the one to give the warning to all to avoid the club the night of the blaze so he must have known who was carrying out the act. Right?"

"Oh, it was him that warned everybody, eh?"

"Yes, I know that."

"Did he blow it up?"

Mike laughs, "You are playing with me. So tell me, did he?"

"I don't know. I guess he could. He had the training. But then so did everyone else including me. But I had a broken arm at the time. Makes it difficult, know what I mean?"

"Bruce, you're not being very helpful."

"Mike, I would suggest you leave it alone. Just a suggestion but I think you will find it makes sense with time."

"I'd like to clear our names with the police and with the military police. We hope to keep the base as a client."

"Have they arrested you?"

"They arrested Trudy."

"She seems to be here, not in jail."

"Well they let her go home on her own recognizance."

"What's she charged with? Withholding evidence or maybe a witness to some illegal act or what exactly?"

"Well conspiracy to murder Marcel."

"I see and haven't they resolved that?"

"I don't think so. Trudy, have they resolved the charges against you?"

"I don't know, I'll call my lawyer and see."

Trudy makes the call then comes back to them looking surprised. "My lawyer says the charges originated with the military and they have dropped all charges. We're clear."

Bruce grins, "Strange and beautiful, isn't it?"

"Alright, so we are clear so who murdered Marcel? It is still not resolved."

"That's true."

"Are you suggesting the military would cover it up?"

"Does it matter what I think? I'll tell you a story and you can take from it what you will. This is only a story and I would attest to none of it."

"Once upon a time," he grins, "Don't all good stories start like that?" He goes on, "Once upon a time there was an army base in the middle of a valley surrounded by mountains. And on that base were a number of highly trained soldiers who could handle situations more deadly than we can imagine."