Exit with a Bang: Marcel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As soon as possible so the fourteenth suits me."

"Okay, I'll tell Trudy."

"Has she heard any more from her ex?"

"Nothing so far. It seems he has forgotten us. I hope that's the case." Bernard starts shaking a fist in the air and crying. Both Mike and Connie come to check his diaper at the same time. They laugh and Mike says, "Is it wet?"

"Yeah, now both Bernard and I are the same. Would you like to change us both?"

"I'll help you change him and then you can nurse him in my lap. How does that sound?"

"Devine... as long as you can pull out with him nursing?"

"Let's try it and see." he grins and picks up the baby, "Bring the diaper." They use the ensuite where there's a change table Connie had installed. When she has him washed she slips a baby carrier wrap over her shoulders and Mike helps to get him installed. Then they return to the office only to meet Laura there.

"I brought you fresh coffee, Mike"

"Well thank you Laura. Can you hold all calls while Connie feeds the babe. We'll call you when she's free."

"That's okay, I'll make sure no one disturbs you." Laura discreetly leaves the office signaling with a twisting movement to lock the door.

Mike grins as he sinks down into the comfortable chair behind her desk and reaches to lock the door. He undoes his pants and spreads them open. Connie smiles at the bulging shorts then tries a low pitched wolf whistle. She murmurs, "I thought I was ready!"

Mike beckons her releasing his hardness. She backs to him and he guides her down with hands on her hips. She drops down on him so well greased that she sits right onto his pelvis impaling herself. "Whoa! Wow, that was smooth. We're like well oiled machines, aren't we?"

"Just rest on me for a moment and get Bernie latched on. Then we can start to light the fire works." He helps with the baby and soon she is easing up and down on him. As long as the baby nurses they keep going with their sex and it becomes a wild smooth ride. Suddenly Mike starts and tries to pull out but he realizes it far too late. He's shooting cream far up inside her and just can't stop. She is climaxing at her peak and welcomes the hot injections.

"Oh God, Connie. I didn't pull out!"

"I know, it's wonderful."

"Connie, I just came in you. What time of the month is it?"

"I don't know, I'm still nursing Bernard so I'm not menstruating. How else could I tell?"

"Maybe you and Albreque should start trying for a kid."

"Don't pull out now. It feels so good right there." she sighs.

Mike holds her, "Perhaps there is no egg waiting and we're lucky this time." He tries to sound positive but knows its not convincing. He moans, "It was feeling so good and we were screwing so smoothly that I never thought of cumming, and suddenly it was there shooting up inside you. I'm so sorry, Connie."

"I'm not. When I had this guy I thought he might be yours and it didn't bother me that time so its not bothering me now. If I'm pregnant I will try to convince Albreque its his. Things will work out."

Reluctantly she gets up out of his lap and says, "I better clean up. Coming?"

He grins, "I did." He gets up and goes with her.

Meanwhile in Chilliwack Don is hunched down watching the kids leaving the school at lunch time. He spots Crystal and notes the time. She only has about a block to go home so he follows along at his leisure. She skips along to the end of the block then crosses over Clarke Drive down by the second driveway.

He studies the layout of the house and where vehicles are usually parked. As he is watching the house there is a face in a window watching him. Its the face of Crystal's cat, Rowe.

And somewhere else up the Vedder River in a tumbledown cabin eyes watch Don through the eyes of Rowe. Wendy mumbles, "The game's afoot."

Don is a patient man so he is there watching the school and the house Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday he spots Mike's arrival. He has instruction to shadow this guy as well since he might be the apple to upset the apple cart. He sees him driving the big truck from POCO and notes his absence. He is usually gone for at least a day with the truck when he goes.

Don reports this all back to Marcel. He reports to him direct in his private office and is shocked to see that woman there when he comes in. He has never seen Marcel allow anyone other than himself to enter that office and now it appears he is fucking that Betty right there in his office. He feels deep resentment towards Marcel and now her as well. He fucked her the same time Marcel did so he should get some more of her.

Marcel feels he has enough information to grab his daughter. It has to be when Mike is not there. It would be better if he was on a run but with him home in Abbotsford and not in Chilliwack could work as well. So it should be a Sunday, Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday unless he's on the road.

He is also thinking about how he gets rid of Don and arranges his discharge or retirement. Also thoughts of where they will go from Canada after his retirement and passports (or ways to get around them). He has thought to blame Don for the deaths that have occurred at the base and of course if he's dead how can he argue.

Marcel studies his calendar. Its now Friday, January 23rd and he thinks they will make the grab within the month. They will take her up to the cabin on the Vedder River where they had Bruce and Betty. When he delivers her there he will shoot the bastard and tell everyone he knew he was involved in deaths in the service but he couldn't say anything. He was afraid he might be next.

He will retire at that time and they will fly out to the Cayman Islands. From there they can go where they want with the money he's salted away in foreign accounts. He will retire in style and teach his daughter how to beat the system like he did. He might even take her to bed and teach her to be his wife. Its something he's thought about.

Chapter 05: Saturday, January 24, 1998

It's Saturday so he wakes with Trudy but tomorrow it will be Marlene who greets him early in the morning. Nearby is Sam (Shannon) in her playpen. As they make passionate love Mike suddenly whispers, "We have an audience." He pauses but Trudy urges him on.

"She won't tell. Keep hitting that spot... YES, that's it!" she squeals and wiggles in ecstasy. "Oh my God, do that again and again and again... well you know, again!"

After they have both climaxed and panted to a halt she murmurs, "She watches us frequently. Haven't you noticed?"

"I never really noticed, I guess."

"Don't get a big head about it, I've seen her watch a duck out on the slough with as much interest. I'm going for a shower. Care to join me?"

In the shower they hear Anna's call to breakfast. Trudy ducks out of the shower quickly shutting off the hot water. Mike yells and shuts the water off. He calls, "You're sassy this morning. Beware, I'll get you." In robes they come out for breakfast.

Mike asks, "What do you think of Valentine's Day for our grand opening of TRIKE in Abbotsford? The business is our heart's desire and Connie should be free to add to our staff so we can announce that as well. All around I think it sounds good. What do you think?"

"Yeah, I have put my heart into it to make you a success. I like the idea but I doubt Marlene will be happy with it. Most of the festivities concerning the opening will be held at the office and your home. I can just see her when the press show up and there we are, both of us bigger than life. Don't you think some questions might be asked?"

"Well at least you both are still mobile. A month later you will both be predisposed." he grins.

"Is she really due at the same time I am? Are you sure she's not playing a trick on us to get attention?"

"I guess we'll have to wait and see."

"Michael, do you realize how soon that is? Valentine's Day is only three weeks away. Will we ever be able to do it then?"

"Well can we do it?"

"Run it by Marlene tomorrow and see her reaction. At least give her warning, Michael."

The Chilliwack crew arrives and are assigned duties for the day. Trudy is working on schedules when the phone rings. She answers then nudges Mike, "It's for you and don't tie up the line all day."

"Hi, my prince."

"Veronica?"

"Of course it is. Where have you been? I'm sorry I was out the last time you called. Actually I was here but Marv wanted a quiet day so he said no cell phones. We went out to eat and had a nice day but I never realized I had missed you until I talked to Trudy."

"I haven't been out since then. It seems to be a dry spell. You didn't miss much. I got held up on Highway Three then when I got through I brought a long box back from Sicamous. How are you feeling now?"

"Still as big as ever. Some days I just wish it was over but nature's taking it's course, I guess."

From behind him Mike hears, "I have another call coming in, Mike. Cut it short."

"I heard her. Call me when you can. Love you." she hangs up.

"Hello, you got the security company. What's up?"

"Mike?"

"Yeah, who we got there?"

"Jerry. I need you out today. Can you get a load to Penticton for tomorrow? Zellers is paying the shot for a direct delivery and you leave the trailer at their dock. They have an empty pup if you feel the highway is safe to pull it on. You can pick up another pup in Sicamous."

"Dang, that means an empty over the Coqu. I suppose it's no worse than back Number Three. We'll see when I get there."

"If it looks too hazardous you can pick up a second pup load from Sicamous but you might have to wait for it."

"I'll call you tomorrow."

"K. Good luck." Jerry gone and Mike's left holding a silent phone. He hangs up and regards Trudy.

"You got a run, right?"

"It's only Sicamous and back. Sorry love."

"You better call the Kurdish whore back."

"Trudy!"

"Oh I forgot, she was born here so she's a plain old Canadian whore. Sorry love."

Mike is dialing, "Hi there, can I speak to the lady?"

He hears a grunt on the line then, "Mike?"

"Yeppers, jump into your glad rags, I'll be there soon."

"It was CPX then. Are we going right away?"

"As soon as I go into town and hook up to that trailer. Expect me within an hour and a half."

"I'll be waiting."

Mike gets off the phone and asks, "You want me to call Marlene or will you?"

"I can. Do you want me to bring up Valentine's Day?"

"Funny you should ask. I was thinking along those lines."

"I know, you chicken. Just take care of yourself and I'll see you Thursday. Early morning, I hope."

Mike gets dressed, throws his briefcase and bedding into the mustang. He heads out for POCO. Eyes are watching him from a car by the curb and Don jots in his notebook the event and time.

It's noon when Mike pulls into Agassis and he pulls in to the curb at 12 Arbutus St. She's there on the sidewalk and he gets down to help her up. "I'm surprised Marv isn't out here helping you up."

"He's at work. He left right after your call. He knows you won't let anything happen to me. He looks after me when I'm home and you have to trust him to do that so he does the same."

They get on the road for Hope and Mike watches her rotund figure on the console. "Are you sure you're not due now?"

"The doctor says about three weeks."

"Valentine's day? You know I'm going to be quite busy about then. We have the opening of the head office in Abbotsford scheduled for Valentine's day."

"That's good, I won't miss any runs that way."

"You won't be able to go with me for a few weeks, you know."

"Ha, I'll be ready to go the next day."

They quickly roll down from the pass into Princeton and push on through for Keromeos. She asks, "Are we going far?" She passes him fresh coffee.

"To start just to Penticton but we may have something from there to take back. It's an empty pup so I'm not in any hurry to hook on to it. It will be awfully light on slippery pavement so it depends on the weather forecast and highway conditions." He goes on, "I do have a loaded pup waiting at Sicamous and another one on its way in." He downs some coffee.

He's in to the Zellers store shortly after three and backs to the dock. "Let's go in for coffee and I'll watch the TV in the store for weather."

That's what they do and in the Skillet they run into Beatrice Harvey who waits on them. "Well what will it be today, Mike?"

"How about chips and gravy? Can you rustle me up a mess of them?" What would you like, sweetie?"

"I don't know." She's studying the menu. "What does your order taste like?"

"Tastes like chips and gravy." he chuckles. "They don't have poutine out here so it's the closest I can get."

"Who told you that?" it's Bea's remark.

"I never saw it on the menu." Mike shrugs.

"What kind of poutine do you like, chicken, beef or pork. We got them all."

"Okay. I'll have beef."

Veronica pipes up, "Me too, I'll have chicken."

Mike laughs, "Have you ever tried poutine?"

"Nope, but you like it so I guess I better like it too."

So they sip on their coffee until they have their plates in front of them. Veronica likes it because of the thick chicken gravy. She's glad she didn't try heavy beef or greasy pork. She's sure she will one day.

She whispers to Mike, "Is she the one?" Mike nods. "Wow, I meet another of your harem. I rather like her, she must be Bea." Mike nods again. "She's respectful, a real lady, although she is awfully young. I'll bet she's not over 20."

"You'd be wrong. I been with her for over two years now. She must be 21 or 22."

"She's not a dedicated love, is she?"

"I respect her and with us both it's a matter of raw unbridled sex, we share a passion."

"No strings attached, eh?"

"Yep, you got it." Bea comes over to leave the bill and Mike says, "Someone would like to meet you, Bea, this is Veronica. She lives in Agassis and rides with me a lot. Actually most of the time these days."

"When you due?"

"About three weeks."

"Wow," she nudges Mike, "Congratulations papa."

"Oh it's not mine."

"You mean you ride with Mike and no..." She makes a circle with the fingers on one hand and shoves a finger from the other hand through it a few times grinning.

Veronica turns scarlet and insists, "Oh, we do that but it's my boyfriends." She looks at Mike. "Well, we do that, don't we." Mike just smiles. She looks back at Bea, "Well we do. You do with Mike when you get a chance, don't you?"

Bea is laughing with Mike, "I guess you got me. We sure do."

Since the weather is so bad this time of year in the Coquiholla Pass Mike decides to leave the empty trailer. They head out towards Sicamous without a trailer bobtailing up along the lakes. He calls Jerry and explains then settles in for the ride. Jerry has given him the number of the pup at the truck stop and the number of the one coming from Calgary.

"Beatrice was a nice surprise. I'm glad I met her."

"You won't feel jealous when I'm up here alone?"

"Probably but she's better than Bambi, that's for sure."

They pull in around the truck stop and Mike watches for the trailer he wants. He spots it and backs in to hook up with it. When they have it hooked up he pulls ahead to the restaurant. "It's only been a couple hours, would you like to go in?"

"I do have to pee. I've been lucky on this run that I haven't got caught short so far." They climb down and Mike goes to get fresh coffee while she uses the washroom. She joins him and Mike introduces her to Barbara Cole, their waitress. Wanda's at the till so she nods at Barb as she leaves with their order. "How about her?"

Mike shrugs, "At least once or twice."

"You must have the worst reputation of any guy I know."

"Yep, or the best. Depends on how you look at it."

She has hot chocolate along with Mike as he finishes his coffee. "Are we waiting for the other trailer?"

"Yep. Are you ready to go to bed?" She beams all over as she nods. So they head back out to the truck and he helps her get up top. She slides into the sleeper while Mike slips off his boots by his air ride seat then he follows her. She is stripping so he takes off his clothes and sits on the bunk waiting for her.

She backs to him sitting in his lap. "Oh look, I grew a penis down here." she giggles at Mike's hard cock sticking up between her legs. She fondles it and says, "Wow, I still attract you that much, eh?"

Mike smiles at her comment.

"He's so hard. He is just like he's solid bone under the flesh. It's hard to believe he is just cartilage filled with blood sacs. I'm always surprised you still find me attractive. I'm so big and awkward now." She giggles, "I felt that surge of precum. Now I can play with it. So slippery and smooth." She works her hand around it and then up and down the shaft.

Mike relaxes and lets her play. She whispers, "I want you inside me now, please." He adjusts his angle and slides up into her. "Oh Mike, that's so dreamy. I can feel you all the way up in my belly." She sighs, "I know it's foolish but it feels that way." They move together smoothly never in any rush until a point is reached that demands attention right now. They move faster and she moans then squeals as she feels her insides churning and swaying in a heavenly rhythm. "Oh my love, my sweet, sweet love, oh God, YES!"

Mike has to support her as she rides the storm. Her head lays back on his shoulder as she cries in his ear. "You are my lord and master always."

He eases her back on the bunk beside him sliding in and out of her as they cuddle. "Oh Mike, the baby likes that. It is kicking softly along with us. Marv might be it's daddy but it sure likes you."

And then she's gone again in another orgasm and he holds her secure. They drift off into sleep after a while and wake within a couple hours to see if the trailer has arrived. Its not here yet so once again they share pleasures and pleasure granting. When the driver from Calgary arrives he bangs on the cab to wake them.

They're wide awake and involved but quickly get untangled. Mike climbs down to hook up to the one being dropped. He checks the seal and finds it broken. He notes it on the bill and asks the Calgary driver if he had trouble. He says as near as he recalls it was secure when he left so they open it and check the contents.

"Oh Lord, it's tobacco products. Lots of them still here but no cigarettes. Do you know if they had any on the load? Let's check the bills." Mike starts checking and declares 20 cases of cigarettes missing. "Whew, that's 10,000 cigarettes per case or two hundred thousand cigarettes missing. Any idea what that's worth?"

The Calgary driver looks nervous and says, "We better call it in right away."

So they do that and Mike makes ready to go on down to the coast with a new seal on it.

Veronica asks him what will happen. "I guess if it came right from the warehouse with a seal on it the driver will be held responsible. That doesn't mean he did anything. He could have pulled into a truck stop and it was hijacked while he was having coffee or lunch. A lot will depend on the dependability of the driver. If he has a good reputation he will likely not suffer from it. Honesty is still the best policy."

"Do you think he had anything to do with it?"

"I'm non-committal because I don't know the guy. Maybe he never thought to check the seal before he left. Long before he got here he should have taken a walk around of his truck so he should have seen the broken seal. I'm just happy I am dedicated enough to check my load and truck out carefully and often."

"You do security. What do you think?"

"Now you're really putting me on the spot. I think he was careless where he parked it when he went in for lunch in Golden or maybe even before there. Since only the cigarettes were taken it smacks of smash and grab. It's just a shame he didn't spot it then."

1...56789...29