Exit with a Bang: Marcel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'll catch yourself a cold if you run around in your bare feet like that." he scolds her.

"I'd run to you naked in the snow if I felt like it." She looks at him from lowered eyes, "Come to my bed and Ill warm you up, my love."

"I was going to run that load into the yard but then I decided I been on the road long enough all alone... and here I am."

"Oh, you liar. I know you took Corrine dancing and a whole lot more, I bet. You better have saved some for me."

"Did you ever get Veronica on the phone?"

"I did and she was disappointed but they had a day together and her boyfriend said no cell phones. So that's where she was and she's still pregnant... she hasn't had it yet. Do you really think he will let his wife go with you after they are married?"

Mike chuckles, "I don't think he has any choice. She's a stubborn woman. She has already told me she is bringing the baby with us."

"She could lose him. Has she thought about that yet?"

"Who, the baby or Marv... or do you mean me?"

"I was referring to Marv but I suppose he does have some say over where she takes the baby."

"Not as far as she is concerned. She says its her baby and she will take it where she wants and he can just shove it."

"Maybe I should be more like that."

"If you were you'd still be living with that hateful Frenchman. Have you heard from him or his lawyers?"

"Nothing further. It might be a flash in the pan caused by one drink too many."

"I sure hope so. I wouldn't want to take him on. He's a very disagreeable man"

"That's putting it mild, love. He's an obnoxious asshole. That's what he is." she sticks her tongue out at him.

He grumbles, "Well, that too." They curl up together and soon are sleeping.

Its Saturday, the 10th and they roll together greeting the morning entangled in torrid love making. Trudy whispers, "Someone is watching us."

"A little sex education can't go wrong, can it?" He rolls out of bed and catches Sam as she tries to run from him. "What are you doing up? Did your sister put you up to this?" He glances at the door and catches Crystal giggling as she peeks through the door. "Come on," he gestures to her to come in and she rushes to get a hug.

Trudy laughs in the bed watching her man and kids. There is no embarrassment about Mike's nudity since they all belong to the nudist park. She thinks it was a wise move as they come to climb all over her and get her up. She can feel her legs are wet with Mike's cum and her lubrications so she says she is showering. They let her up and Mike explains.

"I think I better go help your mother get clean because she is so fat now she can't see half her body. What do you think?"

Crystal grins, "As long as you are just going to help her." while Sam chatters to herself and they let him up.

Mike jumps in the shower with her and she welcomes his help although she does want to play a bit. "I remember showering in the men's shower in Golden at the truck stop while you kept lookout for me. Do you remember?"

"Oh yes, I sure do."

He washes her private intimate parts and she leans back against the shower wall in ecstasy. She lifts one leg for him so he can clean farther and soon he has to put something in that hole to fill it for her. They laugh and play in the shower until the water cools and they have to get out. Anna calls to them that breakfast is ready.

After breakfast Mike has to take the load to POCO so Trudy gets around to go with him. As they pull out she asks how he got out of the runaway road on the number three highway. He explains it to her as they travel across Chilliwack to the freeway. He asks about the head office at TRIKE when they pass Abbotsford.

"It's been pretty busy. You know you could stop driving truck if you wanted to. We are making that kind of money there now and we could use you every day. Connie is working out really well. She is a good administrator and her baby has not interfered in the slightest."

She adds, "I suppose it would mean giving up Veronica and all the others but you would be most welcome here."

Mike thinks on what she says, "But I was born to drive."

"We could have that tattoo removed, you know."

"Trudy, bite your tongue."

"I was only kidding, my love. I know you love to drive and you always have. I imagine you would be a real bear if you didn't have your truck. You're like a little boy, you know."

"I think you like riding in it, too." She has to admit he's right.

They weigh in at the public scales then down the hill to the by pass and out to POCO. Mike tosses her the keys as they pull into the driveway at CPX and so she lets herself down and is gone.

Mike has dropped the trailer at a warehouse door, parked his tractor and is cleaning it out when she pulls in beside him with his convertible.

He tosses down garbage and then bedding for laundry. He drains off air pressure and they leave heading for Chilliwack and home.

Marcel is pacing the floor at the base. He bellows to Don, "What do you mean, mutiny? Who do they think runs this place. So I kept them two extra days in the field? What are they, a bunch of pussies? Too damn bad one of them had a pregnant wife in the hospital. Who cares what they think? Fuck them!"

"But they are talking contacting headquarters in Ottawa, sir."

"Who is saying that?"

"Major Bentley for one and also the sergeant major, he is the one instigating them."

"Sergeant Major McCauley? Jim McCauley? I do recall he's being treated for heart problems. We better find out all we can about this disease, Don. I think he might need First Aid."

"It might not be wise so soon after the drowning, boss."

"What else do you suggest? Could we stand up to an investigation from Ottawa? I think his death better appear normal, that's all. That's why we have to research it."

"I'll get right on it, boss."

Marcel doesn't like how things are developing so he thinks it might be time for retirement. The one problem he has with not getting caught down the line is his buddy, Don. He will have to go - permanently. He will have to give that some thought. It has to be flawless. He also has to get his daughter in line before he retires so he can take her with him.

That means either fixing things with the lawyers or going it alone. He has the feeling that things are piling up especially when the sergeant major is getting involved. He mutters, "I think it's time Don disappears and I grab Crystal. Then we can disappear and we'll be gone. Free and Clear, at that! Trudy can fuck herself. We'll be long gone!"

He wonders if he could get away with Betty as well but puts that out of his mind. Don can help him get Crystal though. He might as well be useful as long as he's still around. He'll have him shadow her activities and find out when they can best make the grab.

Trudy and Mike are making plans for the future. They are trying to figure a way for them all to live together and the large Mexican style home he has in Abbotsford is perfect for both families. If Veronica is to be part of the setup then they will have to be a separate unit. Perhaps an Agassis branch of TRIKE that could serve both Agassis and Hope.

Mike is not so sure either of them are that interested in security so that idea is put on the back burner. Trudy is excited about the possibilities since it would mean Mike would not be driving truck but she wonders what that will do to his self esteem.

Trudy beckons him to follow her to the bedroom so he grins and follows her. She whispers, "Supper isn't for another hour so why don't we steal away to play. I know you will go back to Marlene early tomorrow."

"I try to do that for you because I know you like it so I try to do the same for her." They stretch out on the bed together. Crystal is out with friends at a party and Annie has Sam down for an afternoon nap.

"I'm not complaining, I just want as much of you as I can get while you're here." She looks far away, "I sometimes wonder what our future looks like. When we plan like we did today is it all in vain?"

"What has you so spooked, love?"

"I think it's this veiled threat from my ex that started it... and now he says and does nothing. It's the suspense, I guess."

Mike starts massaging her shoulders and she sighs in surrender.

Soon they are connected together striving against each other to achieve a maximum high. She feels his every movement inside her but most sensitively she feels the movement rubbing on her vaginal lips and her clit while deep inside she feels pressure changes. In her brain is where it all connects to give her an increasing high.

For Mike its the same except he has sensitive nerves all the length of his cock and in particular in the sensitive head and underside so he feels the softest brush of flesh or material. His brain is getting the overload it seeks and when its triggered it will transmit the signal to contract all muscles in his sack and cum chute ejecting his measure of semen quickly and forcefully.

They try to time it so they both reach that high point at the same time and cum together. They've practiced a lot so they usually succeed or at least in a close measure. It's all very satisfying and they proceed happily.

Sam wakes them with gentle nudges so they peek at her by the bedside. "Did that sister of yours put you up to this again?" Mike asks. She gurgles and chuckles at them, "Dada,dada,dada," she points at Mike. He laughs and says it for sure she's Trudy's daughter.

He stretches, "I suppose we should get up and get around for supper. I bet Annie is working on it now. Maybe she sent her in here."

Trudy shakes her head, "I don't think she would, it was likely Crystal. I bet she's home now." She tries to roll out of bed and Mike has to help her. "I swear I'm bigger this time than I was with Sam."

"Does that mean you have a boy in there?"

"I'm not going to jinx it this time. We'll have whichever we get and be really happy with it." She grins, "But I'd sure like to give you a son."

In the wee small hours of the morning Mike slips from the bed trying to not disturb Trudy in her slumber but she squints her eyes through tears to watch him go. She thinks, 'Its just not fair, I only get him three days of the week.'

It's Sunday, the 11th and Mike is going to his other home. He drives through the predawn light traffic on the freeway to Abbotsford then exits for home. He pulls into the circular drive and parks by the garage door. He knows Marlene has the station wagon in the first bay so he leaves her path open.

He unlocks and opens the door then locks it again behind him. He passes the main bathroom into the courtyard with the sexy statue and by it to his master bedroom with ensuite. He still has doubts about needing all this space but has given in to his wife's desires to have a show home. Quietly he undresses watching Marlene sleeping there. He does love this woman but his heart is an organ of inclusion so he loves others and has respect for all womankind.

He settles on the side of the bed removing his boots then his shirt and pants. She still hasn't moved except the even rise and fall of her beasts. He studies them in the dim light. He grins because now he'll have trouble getting out of his shorts. His erection pulses as he watches her so he tugs his shorts clear of it and down.

She smiles and he knows she has become aware of him. He's not sure if she's awake yet but she knows he is there. Such an intimate rapport they share that they unconsciously fulfill each other. He snuggles under the covers with her rotund body and she strives to get closer to him. Her lips seek his as she whispers, "Good morning, lover. Did you come to fuck me silly?"

The kiss is deep and long but eventually she murmurs, "Oh God, you better be here to fuck me crazy."

His response, "So what will it be, silly or crazy?"

"Oh Mike, I miss you so much each week when you go to stay in Chilliwack. I know Trudy feels the same but we really click. I need you home every day of the week."

"Are you suggesting we move Trudy in here with us?"

She sits bolt upright, "That's not what I said. Why would you say that?"

Mike shrugs, "That's what it sounded like."

"Well you must have had it on your mind or you never would have heard it that way. Do you want to move her here?"

"Hmmm, I never thought of it but I guess we do have lots of room for them."

"You just get that thought out of your head and I do mean now. This is our home and she has hers. I think its best just as it is so say no more."

"Okay love." he ducks, "But it wasn't my idea." Her hand sails over his head and she realizes he is teasing her so she comes back to grip his chin and plant her lips against his. Kissing hard she pushes him back in the bed and straddles his hips.

"Its about time you got started, mister." She laughs, "You'll have to plug it in, I can't see the hole anymore."

"I'll look for you." he ducks down under the covers to kiss and then lick her pussy. "I found it." He keeps on licking and soon has a couple fingers in her rubbing her G spot.

"Oh Mike, you know what that does to me." She squeals and covers her mouth with her hand. "I'm gonna have the kids awake." Then she moans, "Oh Mike!"

He takes her through a few orgasms then settles down to plant his flag pole deep in her body. They have the bed bouncing for nearly three quarters of an hour before he feels pressure and let's his fluids jet into her. The collapse together in the middle of the bed.

She struggles, "Do I have to get up this morning? Do you suppose they would bring the church here to our bed for services? I suppose not. Dog gone it."

Mike looks at his watch, "No rush yet. We have time for another round if you'd like."

"I thought you'd never ask." She flops down on him. It is slower and more delightful love making this time and while Marlene came a few times Mike never did cum. He simply kept going to make her happy.

Emma is mercifully quiet watching them cavort about and smiles like an old woman. Marlene has her sleeping in their bedroom for company as much as anything else. Once in a while she still nurses her if she's cranky. Her mother disapproves of it but Marlene does it anyway.

They shower and get around for breakfast followed by church. They meet Marlene's parents there and convince them of a visit after church so all return to the Claymore residence.

Of course his brothers-in-law want to know more about TRIKE so he tries to explain it but finds when it includes Trudy his mother-in-law says that's enough. Her father speaks low to Mike.

"You know she defends you if a stranger says anything."

Mike nods. "We are family, it's her way. I think I understand."

"Right. Marlene could have done a lot worse than you. I think she did alright."

"Thanks, pop."

"I don't mean you're perfect or anything like that but overall you have won the respect of the business community and I hear good things of you all the time."

"That's heartening, I don't usually have time to listen for such things. Interesting." He shows his father-in-law the latest advertising for TRIKE. He studies it and asks if he can keep it. Mike readily agrees.

They stay for dinner and Marlene is really pleased. She puts all kinds of special attention into details and it goes over well. Shelly is on her best behavior but even so her mother asks if she has any more trouble with her. Marlene explains they still have Richard up in Golden with Mike's brother, Terry, but so far there is no further problems. She explains they are working with a counselor.

It's apparent that she doesn't blame either of them more but considers them both equally guilty of having hot blood and unruly behavior. She says she can't imagine what she did wrong. It must have been in her genes and now she'll have to contend with it in her daughter's genes.

Of course Shelly overheard her grandmother's opinion and now she has something to place the blame on for her behavior - her genes. She smiles and wonders what else she can get away with in the future. She's already found a way to replace her brother and nobody knows about it. She thinks of the amazing dildo vibrator that her mother has and how she carefully cleans it after every use and places it back exactly as she had found it. She calls it Pappamike.

They all bid each other goodbye and good luck early after lunch. Marlene catches Mike in the living room reading the Sunday paper. "So what did you show Dad? I saw him put it in his pocket."

"One of our recent flyers for TRIKE. He asked if he could keep it."

"Mother saw him, too. If it has Trudy in it she'll trash it."

"I know but Nancy and I see eye to eye better than you think."

Monday morning rolls around and Mike prepares to go to the security office. It's been over a week since Trudy got the ominous phone call from Marcel's lawyer and so far no threat is apparent. He parks behind the office and uses the employees door. He peeks in the lunch room and then the training room then works his way upstairs.

He smiles at Laura and asks her not to announce his presence to Connie. She grins, "Too later, she saw you parking downstairs and told me to send you in after you've had your coffee."

"Did she say why?"

She shrugs, "Just that you would be in conference and to hold all calls." She grins suggestively.

"Laura. Whatever are you thinking?" he winks as he goes on into his office.

Quickly she shows up at his door with coffee. Mike thanks her as she goes back to the desk. He checks over activities on the computer while he drinks his coffee. Ram is out on a surveillance early so he should be back in soon. Frieda's on a rest day. Margaret's on deck so she'll be in soon. Roger will be out with Shauna and Jamel. He closes his computer down and taking his coffee cup he raps on the adjoining door in the washroom.

"Come in, Mike. So you're home today. I thought you might still be on the road."

"Not today, I got in Friday night. Saturday with Trudy, Sunday with Marlene and here I am to spend Monday just with you." He sits in front of her and puts his coffee on the corner of her desk.

"I think its nice I rate with them." she blushes.

"I think you look sweet in red," he winks and she blushes more.

"Oh Mike, you're so bad!" Meanwhile Mike waves fingers at the baby not far from them in a playpen. He watches them soberly.

"Do you suppose he's a spy hired by your husband to catch us?"

Connie covers her face with her hands and laughs. "Oh Mike!"

"Hey, have you guys decided to try and have another one, yet?"

"We're not trying yet. We discussed it and decided we will do it again soon but no date set to it yet. You'll have to be patient, Mike."

"I'm just scared we might make a mistake and I not pull out in time. Some times it has been very close, you know."

"Oh Mike, now you have me wet just talking about it. I get wet so easily with you. All I have to do is hear your voice sometimes to have a small orgasm. I think that's because Janine always said you did that to her and so I expected it. All I know is that it sure works with me."

"So how is Margaret with the skip tracing?"

She shrugs, "I don't know. She attends meetings with Trudy and Lily and I guess she instructs them but I haven't been invited yet."

"Hmmm, that better change. She is an employee of this site so she is your responsibility. I'll have to have a word with Trudy about that."

"Well Mike, I haven't been taken on strength yet so give her time. I'm sure that will work out in time."

"Speaking of the subject when do you have your walking papers from the RCMP. Do you have a date yet?"

"It's Valentine's Day, the fourteenth."

"Would you like to be taken on here that day or one week later. That would be 14th or 21st."

1...45678...29