Exit with a Bang: Marcel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Out of Hope two highways stretched to the north and the interior. One was number three and the other the Canyon Highway that clung to the sides of the Fraser Canyon. When the Coquiholla opened it made both of them obsolete. It opened a path from Hope to Merritt and thence to Kamloops where it joined the Trans Canada Highway.

But the high pass of the Coquiholla is the trade off. They gained in miles but yielded to torturous weather since the pass is never dependable, and it is a toll road.

Mike is pleased when he passes the Hope Slide with no weather so far. The air is clear and cold with a star studded sky and he finds it the same to the Lodge at the pass. As he passes the lodge he starts to pick up a lot of traffic on the CB and it seems to get foggy. Somewhere ahead trucks are pilling up and it makes Mike nervous.

As he rounds a turn in the highway and knows by memory and the feel of the highway that he is dropping swirling snow suddenly surrounds him. He steadies his nerves by whispering, 'Steady as she goes, it's just a downgrade to a switchback. Nothing to panic about here.' With judicious use of his jake brakes and trailer air he reduces the speed considerably and spots the bridge abutment at the bottom of the downgrade where it swings hard right then starts to climb again.

He tries to remember how many more he has like this before Princeton and tries to remember how far he is out of Eastgate. He thinks he has passed Eastgate in the fog so he must have about three more switchbacks yet. The blowing snow is not bad down in the draw but as he reaches the peak again it gets thicker. He wonders why he ever tried to beat the weather.

He glances at his watch and is surprised its not later. It seems so much darker here then it should be. He supposes he might be driving through heavy clouds at this height. Slow and steady is all he can do and watch for any difficulties alertly.

He senses before he sees the red flares near an eighteen wheeler over the edge. Tractor is at a high angle drooping down and trailer is on the shoulder. He flashes all his lights to catch the attention of anyone on the ground near the vehicle as he pulls by it watching for a driver. No one is there so he figures he's gotten a ride.

He wonders what distracted the driver to drive off the edge until he realizes he is on ice. He cuts his speed even more and wishes he was far from here. Anywhere but here. He keys his mike on his CB. "Breaker break on 19. Hello out there on 19. Got anyone with ears on? Go ahead."

One voice comes booming in, "HELLO THAT BREAKER. YOU MUST BE CLOSE. WHO WE GOT THERE AND WHERE YOU BOUND? GO."

"You got CPXer seven here. We're east of Eastend, I think. I couldn't see it in the fog. Just came out of a switchback and found I'm on ice with a whiteout of snow. How be at your 20? Go."

"I'D LOOK FOR A WIDE SPOT AND PARK IT. IT'S THE SAME HERE AND I'M AT THE FIRST SWITCHBACK OUT OF PRINCTON HEADING WEST. GO."

"K, sounds like the best. Just passed a Mayflower over the edge but don't see any driver there. Gonna find me a wide shoulder if I can. Out."

Just what Mike dreaded is happening. He can feel the highway slanting down and knows he's in another switchback. Once again he can see a ways up the highway near the bottom of the draw so while still in swirling snow he tries to spot a runaway lane. If he can get near to the entrance to it there should be a wide shoulder but it will be going the other way so he will have to cross the road.

He has driving lights and spotting lights searching the bank opposite him and still almost misses it. He hits his brakes and studies the highway width as he swings to bring it around and jack knife then straighten it to head the other way then slides into the runaway lane and pulls to one side of it on level ground.

He grinds to a halt and just sits there collecting his nerves. "Whew! It's gonna be a bitch to get it out of here and headed in the right direction." He laughs. "Now I'm talking to myself. First sign of a deranged mind, they say. Ha!"

He checks his cell phone to see if he has any signal and it looks good. He calls Trudy. "Hi love, wish you were here."

"Michael, where are you? They say the highway is closed."

"I'm half way to Princeton on number three."

"They say that's closed, too. What ever possessed you to go that way?"

"It looked alright. You had to be here."

"You're not off the road, are you? Are you okay?"

"I'm in a runaway lane somewhere east of Eastgate. I guess I'm at the second switchback going east."

"Michael, those runaway lanes are all heading west up there. How did you do that?"

"It was tricky. All the highway on the upper levels is coated with ice and its a whiteout with swirling snow and dark to boot. I passed a Mayflower trailer over the edge in the fog so I just looked for a place to park it."

"Oh Mike, you be careful. I need you to come home to me... and Marlene and the kids, too but I would die without you. Please..."

"I'm careful, love. I'll be here for a while but I thought I should let you know where I am. You'll let Marlene know, okay. I don't want to use up all my juice for this cell phone. I guess I'll be charging it up right away anyway."

"Okay, I'll let them know. I love you, Mister."

"When did you start calling me that? That has always been Veronica's name for me. She said if I could have a mistress she could have a mister." he chuckles.

"You were my Mister before she ever came along and don't you forget it. I love you."

"Good bye love, I love you, too."

He gets off the phone and as he suspected its only about ten minutes when it rings. He can see on the display it's Marlene so he greets her, "Hi there, sweetest gal in Abbotsford."

"Honey, I hear you're broken down."

"Not broken down but at a standstill. I'm parked along side a runaway road up on highway 3 past the lodge."

"I remember what that's like. We were shut down there for two days, remember? And I was nursing Emma then and you had to milk me. hehe, I remember it well."

"Yep, that was at the lodge."

"So what do you have to do? Do you have any food with you?"

"Coffee. I can make that. I guess that's what I'll have to live on."

"We're having hot dogs in the back yard tonight so its hard to believe you're into such bad weather."

"It's dark here already and a whiteout of snow swirling about the truck while there's a sheet of ice on everything. I haven't seen anyone go by since I parked here. I hear on the CB a lot of trucks are pulled over and a few have been involved in accidents but I'm alright."

"Please look after yourself. I used to count on you being the sensible one that would care for us all but when you had that mixup in Calgary that time it really shook me up. Please come home safe and sound. I love you."

"I hear you and believe me I plan to be around as long as you'll have me."

"Yeah, you are hard headed at times."

"I love you too, sweetest lady in town."

Chapter 4 - Thursday January 7th, 1998

Mike stretches and peers out into the frigid landscape. His watch says its nearly seven but you couldn't tell it by the weather. He brews some coffee and enjoys a cup but eventually has to get down to piss. He checks out his trailer, tires and brakes then quickly climbs back up into the cab.

He has spotted a way out. He can pull out for the west and turn around in Eastgate. So now he wonders what shape the highway is in. Still no sign of highway clearing equipment but he can find out on the CB when he feels like it. He wishes he has company as his morning woody proudly displays itself. He mutters, "What a waste."

It is Thursday and Marcel stretches himself awake. He feels a soft body beside him and smiles as he realizes where he is. He's in his private office at the Lamb's Club at the base and it's Betty who is beside him in his bed. He recalls picking her up last night at her home. He didn't even have to hide his pickup, she was in front of her house waiting for him. She is so hot in bed he gladly does her bidding.

Of course Don is not too happy about it. He had a taste of her firm delightful body and thinks he deserves more but Marcel has forbidden he touch her. He thinks his partner has always saved the very best for himself only. He is deeply resentful of it. He plots how he can punish them both.

Meanwhile Marcel is lavishing attention on her very personal private parts. He licks and kisses between her thighs exciting her for more. She is thoroughly enjoying his ministrations and thinks of Bruce at home. She will have to keep him happy, too. She knows her future is likely with him since Marcel will likely grow tired of her eventually. She will have to eliminate the damn nuisance of Don though. He could be a real problem.

She feels Marcel crawling up her body to kiss and suck on her teats. This excites her farther so she pushes them to him but he responds by crawling higher to kiss her lips as he pokes his hard instrument into her leg then again under her hole then he finds just the right spot and slides inside her. His kiss tastes sweeter as she feels him enter and fill her. She chases his tongue with hers in ecstasy.

And out in the bivouac area soldiers are grumbling as they rise to face another day in the wet cold mud. Many curse that damn Lieutenant who keeps them on this damn exercise. They all know he is a cruel dictator who has the goods on their commander so can do whatever he chooses and many suspect he is responsible for accidents that have killed men in the past. Many of these same men are ardent patrons of his Lamb's Club where they play poker and spend their pay cheques on other gambling he provides.

Marcel's fingers manipulate the lives of most who have dealings with the Canadian Military Base near Chilliwack and many fear him openly and kitty up to him. But not so his estranged wife in the nearby town of Chilliwack who has chosen the opposite side of the law to oppose him. She fears one day he might try to interfere again in her life so she has aligned herself with Mike and the law. But she still fears him and watches his activities closely. She knows about Betty and Bruce and notes it in Marcel's account.

Bruce is planning revenge while he tries to exercise his broken arm. He vows to himself he will kill that son of a bitch that has stolen his heartthrob, his dignity and his very life. "Somewhere you will give me the opportunity and I will strike, you cold hearted son of a bitch. I will send you to hell!" he mutters to himself.

Mike has been dozing as he watches the weather and finds he has cold coffee in his cup when he puts it to his lips. "Bah, its cold!" he rolls down the window and empties the cup in the snow. He debates about filling it with fresh as he watches the fog. It seems to be thinner and he can see a fair distance now. Then he hears a vehicle coming down the hill and spots a high speed plough coming down the hill. He cheers and watches them go by. He thinks it must be about noon as he checks his watch to confirm it.

If he can get out to follow the ploughs to Eastgate he can turn there and be in the Okanogan by three, out to Sicamous by four and on into Calgary by ten. He considers that not bad so gets his truck a rocking to break loose the wheels in the ice. He tries to see all the wheels to make sure they have all broke loose before he tries for the highway. Meanwhile quite a few trucks and some cars are passing by so when the traffic eases he pulls ahead and out onto the pavement.

As a few other vehicles pass him he gets up speed and fits himself in the parade. Sure enough one switchback and they arrive by the drive to the village of Eastgate. He pulls off there and gets turned around then re-enters the number three highway heading east.

He makes it to Penticton by two and on north to Sicamous by four. He pulls in for a bite and a much needed break. He kids Wanda that she must be ready to go home and invites her to go to Calgary with him but she has other plans and says she wishes she could but its not possible. He is just as sorry because he is feeling a need to get someone in his sleeper. He is feeling as horny as he recalls feeling in quite a while.

He heads on to Calgary by driving towards the Roger's Pass. Weather seems to be good so he feels confident that way. He might stop in Golden to see his brother and his son. While there he might take Corinne for a dance as Trudy predicted. He lets his mind dwell on her and he speeds on his way.

He makes it into Golden by eight thirty and has linked up with Corrine soon thereafter. He calls his brother and gets his wife on the line. "Nina, my itty bitty pretty one, is that brother of mine at home?"

"I'll put him right on, Mike. Are you in town?"

"Just going dancing, love. Have you got a place for me to sleep later?"

"Oh Mike, if its with Corrine I know you'll be all night. Here's Terry."

"Hey, brave warrior. What you doing up here? Got a run nearby?"

"Just got stuck here so decided to go dancing with Corrine. I thought I might call you and ask about that boy of mine. How's he making out with you guys?"

"He seems to be doing well. Making a reputation for himself with the women in town. Like father like son, I guess." he laughs.

"That's what got him into this trouble, Terry. I guess he's hot blooded like all the family. I doubt you temper his actions any."

"What can I say, he does have good taste."

"Terry! You will give his mother grey hairs if you talk like that to her. I suspect she has called about him."

"Regular as clockwork unlike his father. We never see him."

"Well I planned to come out but I saw Corrine first at the truck stop and that resolve didn't last long."

"How is she tonight?" he whispers, "I don't dare speak to her, you know."

Mike laughs, "I better go. Can't keep the lady waiting, you know. We'll be late as it is."

"You'll be all night if I know you, brother. Take care, now."

Mike hangs up the phone and regards the sweet waitress waiting on him. She's a solid chunky farm girl with bright eyes and a ready smile. Her windswept brown hair is barely managed on her head while her full ripe bosoms promise a wildness of nature. "Are you ready to go?"

"I don't know about you but I think I'd just as soon go to your sleeper with you as go dancing. You know I love to go dancing but tonight I just want you."

"We can always do both."

So that's what they do. It's a fun night of dancing at the logger's dance hall then leaving to romp in her car. It starts as a lovers' kiss and soon advances to her straddling him without her skirt and panties. She rides him in wild excitement and when they cum they cum together. It's almost magical the way they feel and rush back to the truck stop to roll into bed together in the sleeper.

"I love to go dancing with you, Mike Claymore. We always end fucking either here or in the car. We dance together beautifully whether in bed or on the floor."

Mike agrees by bouncing her quicker and eliciting another orgasm out of her. They do that frequently throughout the night so when he prepares to head for Calgary in the morning she is leaving the lot in her car. He waves to her as she leaves.

Its Friday and he pulls into the terminal in Calgary with a load from the coast of goods from the harbor. They have one long box going to POCO so he is quickly turned around and back in Golden. He pulls around to Terry's place and parks filling the drive.

He goes in to visit with Nina and his kids then welcomes his son when he comes in from school. "So how are you making out with Terry?" he grins.

"Dad, he is so much like you. Its unbelievable. Sometimes I could answer him before he asks me a question. But I sure do miss you and mom... and Shelly... and Jan and Emma, you know what I mean."

"Yeah, I do know what you mean. You still crave your sister's attentions, don't you." It's not a question but rather a statement. He simply looks at Mike's feet and says nothing. "Terry tells me you have a few girlfriends here. Don't be knocking any of them up, okay?"

Rick grins, "I'm careful, dad."

"And do you always make sure they get their pleasure before you get yours?"

"Yeah, I make sure they cum first." he laughs

"Mike! I'm shocked!" exclaims Nina.

"You shouldn't eavesdrop then, should you?" Father and son laugh at that one.

Terry comes in and says, "What did I miss? I wondered who had filled my driveway." he attempts to grip Mike by the neck but Mike slips away.

"I'm on my way back to the coast but I had to see this guy or Marlene would never forgive me."

"You are staying for lunch or early supper, Mike?" Its Nina from the kitchen.

So he agrees and settles in to visit with his brother and son. He's also interested in his twin daughters but appears troubled by his son. Anne and Cathy are the survivors of a quadruplets pregnancy he gave Nina in the past. Shaun Jeffery Claymore-Hart is a fetal alcohol syndrome child of a subsequent pregnancy he gave her before she moved in with his brother as his common-law-wife.

He feels he contributed to and failed to help her when she needed it most and so she turned to alcohol when she was pregnant.

As soon as supper is out of the way though he has to be back on the road for home. Its out of Golden on the Trans Canada Highway and up into the Roger's Pass then down over the foothills to Sicamous and the red hot waitresses waiting for him there.

He goes in to greet them and wonders if it will be Wanda Selby, the supervisor and with what delight of a waitress or perhaps Mavis, the fantastic red headed real estate saleswoman he has met there before. But all are new to him and he quickly heads on his way.

His next stop is Merritt and of course Bambi is there. She greets him when he comes in with a grab for his sack and a greeting, "Hi Mike, how's it hanging?" He can tell she's in a good mood so he orders an omelet as a snack. She watches him and as the crowd clears out comes to sit with him.

"Are we going to your truck, Mike?

"I bet you'd like that, wouldn't you?"

"You know I would. I'm the best little cock sucker you ever met. No one does it as well as I do. Have you ever had better?"

"You do have the most enthusiasm I have ever seen. I guess that makes you the best."

"So finish your coffee and let's go. I been relieved half an hour ago."

Soon they are in the sleeper and she has her mouth full. She is so happy when she shows him her mouth full and then swallows. Then she wants to climb over him and impale herself on his rigid organ. She rides gleefully until she feels him coming again and quickly lifts off him to fill her mouth again.

"I'll never get pregnant that way. Isn't that a fine answer that allows the boys to ride bareback. I love to suck and fuck." she says as she swallows. "I love your cum. It has a flavor all its own."

"Can you tell who it is by the flavor?"

'"Many of them I can. Can't you tell the difference in their flavors?"

"The aroma is most distinct to me but I agree, the taste is definitely different although they all taste pretty good." he smiles.

"I knew you'd say that. You love to fuck, too. Don't you?" He simply nods to her.

He says, "I guess I have to fuck and run. I have to head on home tonight, love. Will you forgive me?"

"Not unless we do it again. How about it?"

And so they roll around in the sleeper thumping and bumping for another half hour then she quietly climbs down from the cab as he pulls away waving to her. She goes home a happy girl.

Mike pulls in to Chilliwack and parks across the slough from home. He sees Trudy's frantic wave in the window and as he thinks she runs to meet him in a nightgown. He scoops her up and carries her back to the door then kisses her before he puts her down.

1...34567...29