Expanding Our Horizons Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tara turned beet red, and shook her head in embarrassment. "Damn, girl. You sure don't hold back, do you?"

"I think I'm just saying what everyone else is thinking," Jeannie told Tara, and looked around the table for validation. Everyone just smirked, but said nothing. "Seriously? I'm the only one? Okay, maybe I am twisted."

"You might just be the only one to say it out loud," Lyla told her, laughing. "I wasn't going to go there."

Jake's jaw has practically hit the ground after Jeannie spoke up, and he still hadn't completely shut it yet.

"I...uh..." he couldn't think of anything to say for a second, but finally found his backbone, and said what was on his mind. "I wouldn't be against the idea."

Tara, who was still looking a little pink in the cheeks, turned crimson again, and put her hands up to her face. "Oh my fucking god."

Kayla, who had been holding back her giggles, suddenly burst into laughter. "The look on your face!" She exclaimed, pointing at Tara.

Tara started laughing too, and soon the rest of the table joined in. Jake felt luck to have stumbled into this group, especially when he needed his spirits lifted so badly.

"So where are you all headed after this?" He asked them. "Going your separate ways again?"

"Oh no," Kayla replied, "Tara doesn't get off that easily."

"Actually, at this point a few licks would do it."

Tara stared at her for a second, and started laughing again. "What has gotten into you?"

"Nothing yet."

The rest of the table cracked up at their exchange, and Jake joined in, happy to see them all having fun. He hadn't thought of Jana and the whole situation at home for at least the last half hour, which was a relief emotionally.

Kayla finally regained her composure and continued the conversation. "We're all going down to Portland after this. We rented a couple rooms at the Benson Hotel off Broadway."

"Nice," Jake remarked. He was somewhat familiar with the area, and had seen the hotel while driving down Broadway. "Doing anything crazy tonight?"

"Well, it's kind of an improvised bachelorette party," Tara replied, "we're all pretty busy, so I told them not to worry about planning anything over the top. Just a girls night out, maybe hit up a bar or two."

"No strippers or anything?" Jake asked in mock outrage.

"Maybe if you come," Sarah said, and everyone turned her direction. She had been the quietest one of the bunch, and it was surprising to hear that remark coming from her.

Kayla stared at her, looking shocked. "Did that just come from your shy mouth?" She joked, and Sarah blushed.

"I've, umm.. I've never done that before," Jake responded, and the ladies laughed with him.

"Don't worry Jake," Tara told him, "I'm pretty sure she was kidding."

Sarah shook her head, and Tara's eyes went wide. "Holy shit, Sarah."

"Maybe it's not such a bad idea," Kayla said, and the rest of them laughed, only stopping when they realized she was serious.

Jake was normally somewhat reserved. It had been a long time since he was the subject of attraction in any situation, but now he had five women wanting him to strip for them. Knowing he may never get an opportunity like this again, he decided to go for broke.

"Sure, I'll do it. You won't even have to pay me." He smiled, and the ladies gasped in surprise.

Kayla grinned at him, and then threw up her hands. "Wooo! Tara, you're having a real bachelorette party now!"

"Wow, and all this time I thought it would just be a mellow night," Tara said, laughing, "but I'm actually looking forward to this." She saw her friends smiling at her, and then said "Shit. Don't tell Gary, please."

Lyla just smiled at her. "Honey, what happens at a bachelorette party, stays within the bachelorette party."

Jake shook his head and laughed at their enthusiasm. He could hardly believe he talked his way into this, and actually planned on following through. I guess this is one way to stop thinking about Jana, he thought to himself.

The women gave him their hotel room numbers, and which room they thought they should have their little 'show' at. Jake confirmed the address with them, and gave them his cell number, just in case. After telling them goodbye for now, he settled his bill and walked back out to the car.

He grabbed his phone from the back, and turned it back on. He was surprised to see he had over ten messages. Only one of them was from Jana, and it simply said I'm sorry. The rest were from Rob and Ashley, asking where he was, and if there's anything they could do to help. While he appreciated their concern, he didn't want to talk to them just yet. The memories were way too fresh, and he honestly didn't want to dive back into that whirlpool again. In his mind, it was best to let the dust settle first, and then decide where he'd end up.

As he started the car, he heard a tap on the window and was surprised to see Sarah standing there next to his door. He let the window down, and Sarah stood there looking at him, almost longingly.

"Hey Sarah, what's up?"

Sarah bit her lip, an expression Jake always found extremely sexy.

"I was wondering..." She started, and he could see the blush creeping up her face from her neck. "Um... can I ride with you?"

Jake smiled at her, and pushed the unlock button on his door. "Sure, climb on in."

Sarah walked around the front of his car and sat down in the passenger seat. "Thanks Jake."

"Sure, no problem. Your friends don't mind?"

"They trust you. I trust you. Kayla actually suggested it, after I told her.." she stopped suddenly, and stared out the window.

Jake pulled away from the curb, and out into the road. "After you told them...what?"

Sarah sighed deeply, still staring out her window. "I'm the one who suggested we talk to you. I just... had a feeling."

"Oh yeah?" He could tell she was struggling to get out what was on her mind. Something about the situation made him feel empathy for her. He had been in her shoes many times, especially back before he had any experiences with women. Especially before...Jana.

"Sarah, I like you," he told her, and she turned toward him but kept her head tilted slightly downward. "I hope you trust me enough that you can say what's on your mind. I promise I won't judge you at all."

"Kayla suggested I should give you road head!" She blurted out, and then looked away again. "I can't believe I just said that," she mumbled under her breath.

"Oh." Jake was shocked, but knew that Kayla was the more outgoing one. She probably knew Sarah had inhibitions, and knew she probably desperately wanted to lose them. He knew the feeling. "Well, I hope you don't feel like they're coercing you into doing that."

"They would never do that," she said quietly, "I..um..I want to."

"Well Sarah, I'm not about to say no."

Sarah beamed at him, and reached for his zipper. Jake was surprised at this turn of events; he thought perhaps there was a chance of getting lucky tonight, but definitely didn't expect anything until then. Sarah seemed like the type to keep everything so bottled up inside, that when she finally let something out, it was wild an unexpected. Not that he could complain - he was about to benefit from her impulsiveness.

Sarah had his zipper down, and fished around inside for his cock. She eventually pulled it out, and stared at it like she'd never seen one before.

"It's so big!" She exclaimed, and Jake smiled at her, grateful for the compliment. The events of the past few days had started to give him a complex, so he was very relieved to hear he could still impress someone. At least Rob wasn't here to make her eat her words.

"I'm glad you like it."

"I definitely do. Can I tell you something?"

"Of course."

"I've only ever been with one guy, and we didn't have sex. We just fooled around a bit."

"So you're a virgin? That's not a bad thing, Sarah."

She smiled back at him, but then balked for a second. "I don't think I'm very good at this, Jake. Will you help me get better?"

Well, this was a moment directly out of his fantasies.

"I'd love to," he told her, "but doing this while driving isn't exactly the best way to give lessons. I'll need to concentrate on the road."

"Then pull over."

He didn't need to be told twice. They weren't on the freeway yet, so he pulled into a small parking lot along the side of the road, and found a spot away from other cars, but where he could still see any traffic coming in. The only other time someone had done this for him, he had been caught, and he didn't want a repeat if that night.

Sarah slowly slid her hand up and down his shaft, moving her entire hand along his cock, and even over the head. It was easy to tell she hasn't been taught before. Jake put his hand on hers, and lightly squeezed a few inches below the head, showing her where to apply pressure and to pull the skin up and over the head rather that sliding her whole hand over it. She caught on quickly, and jerked his meat slowly, staring at it the entire time, looking fascinated.

After a minute, she slowly got up on her knees and leaned over the center console, bring her head within inches of his cock. She stuck out her tongue tentatively, then slowly licked around the head and just under it. Jake gasped at the feeling, and laid his head back, enjoying the sensations.

"Am I doing okay?" She asked, even though she had just begun.

"You're doing fine Sarah. Don't worry too much - just make sure you don't use your teeth at all. If you avoid doing that, pretty much everything else is going to feel amazing."

She went back to licking him, alternating between slow licks up and down his shaft, and then deliberate licks right under the crown. When she suddenly popped the head into her mouth, Jake let out a loud groan. Sarah slowly sunk down on his shaft, taking him about halfway before she pulled her lips back up, and then repeated the process. Jake was starting to think she wouldn't need any other pointers; she must at least watch porn or something, he thought to himself.

Sarah kept moving up and down his shaft with ease, but she didn't get more than half into her mouth. Jake wasn't about to complain, but after a few minutes of her performing the identical movements repeatedly, he had to at least hint that she should try something different.

"Try alternating different movements Sarah. It feels amazing, but if you really want to drive a guy crazy, try doing different things. Switch between licking and sucking, and using your hand. Do different combinations of all three. And if you're comfortable, try going deeper. You'll know what you're doing is good, because you'll hear my reactions. Tune into that, and you'll blow my mind."

She didn't respond, but went right to work with his suggestions, showing that she was a quick learner. Eventually, she tried taking him deep, but he felt her gag a little.

"Don't worry Sarah; that takes practice. You're a natural at this though. If you keep that up, you'll make me cum in no time."

She lifted her head up, but kept massaging his shaft. "I've.. um.. I've never tasted cum."

"Well, some people like it, some people hate it, but some can at least tolerate it for the sake of their partner. You don't need to get it in your mouth if you don't want to, but whenever a woman does swallow, it feels amazing."

"I want to try."

Jake just moaned, and watched as she brought her head back down to his cock, slowly taking inch by inch into her mouth until it was hitting her throat. He felt it slowly sliding further into her, and was blown away when he felt her throat muscles contract around him as her lips hit his crotch.

"Oh my god!" He exclaimed, shocked that she was able to accomplish deep throating on her second try. He was a little worried how she'd react when he came though. "You're going to make me cum soon, Sarah. You might want to angle it at your cheek so it doesn't go straight into your throat. I don't want to make you choke."

She sped up as if that was her cue, and jerked him rapidly with her hand while her lips slid quickly up and down his shaft. It was mere moments before he felt the telltale tingling that signaled his imminent release.

"Oh shit Sarah, you're going to make me cum!"

Sarah angled his cock toward her cheek like she was told, and jerked him quickly with her hand. Secondly later, he erupted, shooting his load straight into her mouth. He felt her jerk a bit as she experienced the sensation of having her mouth filled, but didn't falter at all, taking all of it into her mouth like a pro. She didn't even let one drop escape, and he watched as she brought her lips off his cock, and rose up to look him in the eyes. She opened her mouth wide, and showed him his load on her tongue, and made a show of swallowing while he watched. Then she bowed down again and licked the last drop that threatened to dribble down the head.

Jake gasped at her display and the sensitivity of having her tongue on his cock again so soon. She truly was a natural, and he told her as much. It felt amazing being with someone new - even though he had just been with Ashley, who was also new - but deep down there were still those nagging, lingering feelings of missing Jana. Still, all he had to do was think of how she abandoned him to be with other people, and those feelings gave way to anger, which subsequently erased any regret or longing. He was determined to live it up as much as possible, partly for the immature desire for a form of revenge, but also just because he could now. It felt wonderful knowing that he was still attractive to the opposite sex, and that he could strike up feelings of desire in others. In a way, it was exactly what he needed at this moment.

"That was amazing," he told her, his head languidly craned back against the seat, and his softening member slowly slipped from her mouth.

"You really mean that?" She looked at him with a hint of doubt in her eyes.

"Oh, yeah. Of course any blowjob feels great, but you are really good at that."

Sarah smiled up at him, and pushed herself back up to a sitting position. She was glowing with his praise, and her look of accomplishment was very sexy.

"I'd love to return the favor," he told her, and watched as her face registered shock.

"I didn't think guys liked doing that." She saw the surprised look on his face, and reiterated, "no one has ever done that to me. Or even offered, for that matter."

"Seriously?" He watched her nod, and shook his head. "I can't believe how stupid some men can be. It's one of my favorite things to do, and it's only fair too, since you made me feel so damn good."

"Don't feel obligated," she told him, and then squeaked in surprise as he darted toward her and locked his lips onto hers.

Jake tasted the slight, lingering taste of his own fluids, but it wasn't overpowering. He knew some guys would never want to kiss a woman after oral sex, but he felt an overwhelming desire for her in that moment, even though the lust had abated somewhat after his orgasm. He wanted Sarah to know just how sexy she was to him, and intended to blow her mind so she never doubted it.

Jake's hands dropped to her breasts, and he squeezed lightly as he kissed her. He let one hand slide down her trim stomach to her jeans, and deftly snapped them open. The zipper came next, and Sarah whined into his mouth as his hand snuck into her panties, finding her slit already very moist. He teased her lower lips, and slithers his fingers lower to find her opening. She was very tight, and very wet.

"Oh, god!" Sarah exclaimed as he snaked one finger into her velvety folds, gently probing her insides.

"You feel so good, Sarah. So fucking sexy." He reached over her with his other hand, and grasped for the seat lever, hearing her squeal as the seat suddenly flipped backwards, and she fell onto her back.

Sarah reached for her jeans, pushing them and her panties down to her ankles, and then grabbed his head, eagerly pushing him down. Jake laughed at her enthusiasm, and kissed his way down her body. As he got closer, he could smell her intoxicating aroma, and it was mind numbingly addicting immediately.

He had predicted that this endeavor would be a difficult one because of the confined space, and he wasn't wrong. He had to lift her left leg up on the dash she could spread her legs fully; he just hoped no one would notice a single foot sticking up in the windshield and suspect any funny business.

From the moment his tongue touched her slit, he loved it. After so long of being with Jana, and then the tease of being with Ashley, he was excited to taste someone new. When he was with Jana, the thought of other women came and went, but he never delved into those fantasies too deeply. His mind basically knew that it was forbidden, so he shut them down usually as quick as they popped in his head. Now, with Sarah, he was finally allowed to focus on another woman. He had never regretted marrying or being with Jana, and would have most likely stayed happily married without being with another woman, but Jana's recent decision motivated him to explore his desires to the fullest. He hoped tonight would be the first of many new experiences, but for now he'd fully concentrate on the beautiful woman he was pleasuring. After Sarah's lackluster sex life, she deserved all the pleasure he could give her.

Jake sucked Sarah's inner lips into his mouth, slowly sliding his lips up and down so every portion of her labia was feeling the slight suction. He intentionally avoided her lips for now, knowing she might be primed and ready to blow, and he wanted to prolong her ecstasy as long as possible. Many women are multi-orgasmic, but some felt way too sensitive even after their first orgasm. He didn't want her to be done after a couple licks; instead he wanted to draw it out until she couldn't take it any longer.

His lips gave way to his tongue, and soon he had it probing her love hole as far as possible. He listened to her moans and whines and used them to gauge what felt the best. She loved when he sucked on her lips; that was for sure. She really loved when he drew lines up and down her slit with his tongue, and nearly jumped out of the seat when his tongue went further down and touched her asshole. Some women avoided that at all costs, but a few put their worries aside and just enjoyed the sensations. Sarah was one of the latter; she screamed out when he probed her puckered star. Jake kept that feedback in mind as he dragged his tongue up, and all the way back down again, glancing over her ass with each line.

"Oh my god, Jake. What are you doing to me?" She cried out as he feasted on her. He didn't answer, but instead kept picking and sucking, driving her closer and closer to the edge. "Please Jake, please!"

"Please what, beautiful?"

"Please make me cum!"

"You mean I should do this?" And with that, he latched onto her clit and sucked, tickling her button with his tongue with each suck, and slid a finger into her tunnel.

Sarah screamed out and clamped her legs partly shut, but was stopped by his head between them. Jake hoped again no one was close by, but in that moment he tried not to care. Sarah came with an earth-shattering wail, her body convulsing around him. He continued to suck on her nub, and was rewarded with another cum, her juices free flowing and drenching his face. He lightened up his routine, not wanting her to become too sensitive, but still sucked on her lightly while probing her with his finger. As she came down she pushed him away, and he knew she had finally had enough.

"So, how was that?"

Sarah's eyes were closed, and she almost looked asleep, her chest moving quickly up and down with each ragged breath.

"I'm...um...that was...I'm.." She stuttered around her thoughts, and couldn't seem to form a coherent sentence. Jake smiled, knowing that orgasm must've been a doozy.