Expanding Our Horizons Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tara crawled on top of him and settled her pussy over his mouth. She had the perfect little lips - an 'innie' - with her outer lips fully hiding her inner ones. He quickly speared her tunnel with his tongue, and was greeted with a deluge of heavenly ambrosia.

"Oooh, god!" Tara cried out, but her screams were somewhat muffled by her thighs clamping over his ears.

Jake slid his tongue back and forth, dragging it from her clit down to her ass. When his tongue touched her asshole, she shrieked, and he felt her legs clamp down on his head.

"Oh fuck, he's licking my ass!"

Jake felt the triple treatment stop for a second; they must have been distracted by Tara's screams. But almost immediately they started again. Jake kept tongue-fucking Tara's puckered hole, and then dragged his tongue back up through her folds and scooped up a mouthful of honey. When he glanced over her clit, she screamed out again, so Jake sucked it into his mouth, rubbing his tongue over it again and again at the same time. Tara lost it, convulsing and crying out with pleasure as she came.

Jake barely heard the chorus of whooping coming from her friends, but then his hearing was restored as she fell to his side. Both Kayla and Tara were laid out to either side of him, and the other three still went to town on him, sucking and licking his cock like it was the last one on earth.

Sarah stopped what she was doing suddenly and stood up. Jeannie and Lyla watched her as she started stripping. Jake had been hoping to see some more flesh; so far, he had only seen three of them half-naked, so when Sarah flung off her shirt and bra, he was wide-eyed with excitement. Her breasts were medium sized, with pink, smooth aureolas and eraser-like nipples. Her pants came next, and then her panties. Sara, the quietest one of the bunch, was the first to get completely nude. The other women just stared - it must have taken them by surprise as well.

Jake expected Sarah to come straddle his face like Kayla and Tara, but she had other plans. She crawled onto the bed between Jake's legs. Jeannie and Lyla saw where she was going and moved out of the way, but when Kayla noticed her crawling toward Jake's cock, her head popped up.

"You sure about that, Sarah?" Of course, with as close as they must be, it made sense for Kayla to know about her friend's virginity.

"I don't want to be a virgin anymore," Sarah told her plainly, "and I trust Jake. I know he's a good guy, and we already know we're not going to get married or anything - it's just sex for the sake of sex."

Jake smiled at her, and she returned the gesture. It was a very trusting move to give him her virginity. He'd never had sexual with a virgin before, and honestly thought that chance had come and passed. He felt inexplicably closer to Sarah for it, but knew she didn't want anything more than just the sex, so he kept his mouth shut.

Sarah made her way up to his crotch and grabbed his cock, slowly jerking him up and down. "Be gentle with me Jake?"

Jake nodded at her, and watched as she lined him up with her entrance. She slowly sank down the first few inches, and her face puckered up in a grimace. He felt some resistance, and Sarah was breathing in and out quickly, obviously unaccustomed to the feeling.

"Do you want to just get this part over with?" He asked her, and she nodded vigorously. Without warning, which seemed against her earlier request, Jake thrusted up, breaking through her virginal barrier, and she cried out in pain. Kayla shot up to a sitting position, and Lyla grabbed onto Sarah, hugging her tight while Jeannie places her hand on Sarah's shoulder. Tara must have fallen asleep after her mammoth orgasm, because she didn't move a muscle through the whole ordeal.

"You okay?" Jake asked Sarah, and she nodded, a tear slowly dripping down her face. "Take your time, Sarah. We're not in a rush."

Jeannie and Lyla held Sarah in a comforting embrace, and Kayla watched on, knowing there was nothing she could do.

"I'm okay," Sarah said after a few moments. "Just go slow."

Jake held onto her hips as he guided himself deeper into her, gently thrusting up as he pulled down on her. At first, Sarah looked like she was still uncomfortable, but after a short while she started moaning, apparently transitioning from the pain into pleasure. For the first few minutes Jake was afraid of going any faster, but then Sarah took over, dropping down so her hands rested on his chest, and her hips bobbed up and down, taking Jake's cock deep into her tunnel with every thrust.

Jake would've liked to make her cum, but knew that might not happen the first time. Instead, he let her set the pace, and tried to make it as good as possible for a first time. He fondled her breasts, likely tweaking her nipples, which he quickly discovered was a major turn on for her. He tried to stay hard as long as possible, and make the event truly memorable, but he had no doubts that it would be - after all, who gets to lose their virginity surrounded by their four closest friends?

Sarah was really riding him, grinding her clit against him as much as possible. Jake decided to change things up, and pulled her down on top of him in a tight embrace. Then, he started thrusting up into her, deep and hard. Sarah started to squeal and moan, and soon the only noises besides the music were the sloshing of her pussy being pounded by Jake's cock, and her lustful vocalizations. When her noises abruptly stopped, Jake thought he was hurting her, but then he heard a faint whisper in his ear.

"Don't stop."

He kept up the pace, pounding into her with reckless abandon. He decided to up the ante a bit, and reached down to her ass, massaging her puckered star with one finger. That was all it took, and Sarah exploded.

"Oh my FUCKING GOD!"

"I'M CUMMING!"

"HOLY SHIT!"

Her cries reached a crescendo and her body convulsed. Jake felt her her pussy repeatedly clamp down on him, over and over again. Jack was surprised by the intensity of it, but then again, it was her first time. He was excited for her, and happy that he could make it an experience to remember. Once Sarah stopped shaking, she went limp and lay on top of him, her breaths heaving in and out.

The room was quiet, save the music that softly pounded away in the background. Jake's face was surrounded by a curtain of silky brown hair, and for a moment he felt at peace.

"Holy shit." Kayla spoke up from beside them. "I think I came just from watching you two. That was the hottest thing I've ever seen."

Jake heard Sarah softly laughing, and he couldn't help but to join her. Jeannie and Lyla shared similar sentiments, and Tara, who must have woken up toward the end, echoed their enthusiasm.

"Thank you, Jake," Sarah said to him, and he felt the moisture of a tear rubbing against his cheek. "That's probably the most special time I've ever had."

"It was my pleasure," he told her, but had to add, "literally."

Sarah laughed again, the sound of her happiness like music to his ears. He was touched that she was able to share the first time with him. If his life wasn't such a disaster right now, he felt like he would really want to spend more time with Sarah. She was truly something special. He realized he basically contradicted his earlier thoughts about not wanting a relationship, and smiled to himself; sex often made him think silly thoughts after the fact. Regardless, it was a beautiful moment, and Sarah was a beautiful person.

Sarah broke through his brief reverie. "You didn't cum, did you?"

"No, don't worry, I didn't cum in you."

"It's not that - I've been on the pill as long as I can remember - I just feel bad that you didn't get to cum."

Her sentiment was refreshing to him. "Don't worry, Sarah. I enjoyed being able to make you cum. And I did just cum a few minutes prior to this."

"Yeah, all over Tara," Kayla said from the background, and they all laughed.

Jake planted a kiss on Sarah's soft lips, and she returned it in earnest. Before things could heat up again though, she sat up and extracted herself from his cock, sitting off to the side.

"Sorry, Jake, I'm a bit sore. I wouldn't mind sucking you off again though," she told him.

Before he could respond, Kayla spoke up. "No way, girlfriend. It's my turn." She got up and crawled over on top of him before he could react - not that he would complain anyway.

Kayla straddled his crotch, and reached under herself to find his cock and line it up with her pussy. It only took a few seconds, and Jake was then inside his second new woman of the day. It felt amazing.

Kayla started out active, slamming herself down on him with each thrust, her sexy whining sounds filling the room. The other women watched on, talking to each other about the scene this night turned into. Jake agreed with them silently; he was not expecting the night to unfold like this, but didn't have one negative thing to say. Before Jana, he didn't have a huge amount of good luck with women; he was often too quiet for his own good. But the situation with Ashley, and then Rob, had really awoken a side in him he never knew before.

After a few minutes of Kayla voraciously fucking him, Jake decided to take control. He pushed Kayla off of himself and stood up, telling her to bend over. Kayla smiled seductively and did as she was told. Jake got behind her, grabbed his cock, and slid it up and down through her folds, making her groan with anticipation. When he found his target, he slammed it home, driving all the way to the hilt in one thrust. Kayla cried out, and her moaning continued as he fucked her from behind.

From his new position, Jake could watch the other women; plus, it gave him a wonderful view of Kayla's firm ass, which rippled with each thrust. The women sat, wide-eyed, as he showed no mercy for Kayla's pussy.

Kayla had her face on the bed as Jake pounded away at her, and she was moaning nonstop now. Jeannie and Lyla sat on the opposite bed, while Sarah and Tara sat off to the side. All four watched with rapt attention as their friend was brought to new peaks of pleasure, her cries and moans a symphony of sexual euphoria. Jake heard and felt Kayla cum at least once, but assumed it must have been a few times; her pussy convulsed around him over and over, milking his shaft. Finally, after several minutes of energetic fucking, Jake felt the signs of his impending orgasm.

"Oh, fuck Kayla, you're going to make me cum."

"Yes! Cum in me! Fill me up!"

Jake slammed forward, and gave her several short thrusts before feeling his cock explode deep inside her. One, two, three bursts, and more kept coming. Kayla moaned loudly as she felt her walls being flooded with his fluids, and her fingers clawed at the bed sheets. Finally, it was over, and Jake was completely spent. He pulled Kayla up as his dick slipped out of her tight hole and embraced her, hugging her against him.

"That was AMAZING," Kayla groaned, her hands reaching up behind herself to comb through his hair.

"I agree...that was fucking heaven." He said, but briefly worried that Sarah might feel inadequate. One look at her smiling face proved otherwise though; it's like she was in awe of the sexual possibilities, not that the door had been opened.

"Wow," Jeannie and Lyla said simultaneously, and giggled at their synchronized response.

"You're a fucking machine, Jake - a sex machine," Tara told him, and reached over to rub her hands up his chest.

"I'm leaking," Kayla said with a laugh, "it feels like you pumped a gallon of cum into me."

Jake separated himself from her and looked down. She wasn't kidding; his juices dropped down her legs in a slow moving stream. He watched as Lyla moved over and scooped some up, making Kayla jump with surprise when she touched her inner thighs. Lyla brought the digit to her lips and sucked it clean.

"Yummy," she said as her eyes closed with the taste. "You mind if a I clean you up?" She asked Kayla.

Kayla's eyes went wide. "What do you mean?"

"Lay back on the bed and I'll show you."

"I've...um.. I've never let a girl do... anything to me."

"Can I be your first?"

Kayla pondered for a second, and then slowly crawled up into the bed and flipped onto her back. Jake could tell this was new territory for her; she looked a bit anxious. Lyla kneeled down on the floor and gently pried Kayla's legs apart. She slowly planted kisses up Kayla's legs, sticking her tongue out when she encountered the stream of cum, and licked her way up to her prize. Kayla's pussy gleamed with wetness and fond of white fluid, and Lyla wasted no time in diving in, dragging her tongue up through Kayla's folds. The initial shock gave way to pleasure, and soon Kayla was moaning once again, overtaken by the ecstasy of another mouth on her slit.

The other women sat, entranced by the scene unfolding in front of them. Jake surmised that none of them had experimented with each other when they grew up together, because they all seemed just as surprised as Kayla was. He also assumed that Lyla's job at a strip club had probably introduced her to this lifestyle; she seemed very comfortable between Kayla's legs.

Lyla scooped up the cum leaking out of Kayla's tunnel, and proceeded to move upwards, gently massaging Kayla's clit with her tongue. The new experience must have put Kayla on a hair trigger, because it wasn't long before she cried out in pleasure, her legs clamping together onto Lyla's head. Jake just stood there and took it all in; at least he did until Lyla spoke up.

"Feel free to sample my wares, Jake."

Jake's eyes went wide, but he didn't have to be told twice. His cock was still somewhat soft after cumming twice in rapid succession, but with what he was witnessing, it started to come back to life. The opportunities he had tonight had definitely pumped some energy back into him, and he knew all he needed to be back in the game was a little encouragement. Or a blatant invite.

He kneeled down behind Lyla, and slowly worked her pants and panties down to her knees. When Lyla raised a knee off the ground, he slowly pulled the garments off of her completely. He glided his hands down her back to her tight ass, and slid his fingers down her crack, glancing over her rosebud and causing her to shiver. When he got to her slit, he discovered it was saturated with moisture, primed and ready. He pushed two fingers inside her, and she moaned into Kayla's pussy. By now his cock was rejuvenated, and he pulled his fingers out and basted his head and shaft with her juices. It took little effort once he lined himself up, and he slid home with one push.

"Oh, fuck!" Lyla cried out as he hit bottom.

He didn't even notice Jeannie moving over toward him until she was at his side, and he felt her hands circling around his chest. She brought her lips to his ear and nibbles on his earlobe as he thrusted in and out of her friend.

"I'd like to get in line for some of that treatment," she whispered in his ear. Jake groaned with her implication.

By now Lyla could no longer focus on her oral treatment, and Kayla propped herself up on her elbows to watch her friend being taken from between her legs. Tara was lying back in the bed, her head resting on her hands, her eyes glued to the sex happening in front of her. Sara watched as well from her spot on the bed, a permanent smile on her face.

Lyla panted with pleasure as her pussy was speared again and again. Her pussy lips squeezed Jake's cock tightly, and soon he felt it convulsing around him as she shook through an orgasm. Jeannie saw the signs, and kneeled down in the floor next to Lyla, her skirt and panties already discarded when Jake wasn't looking.

Jake pulled out of Lyla and scooted behind Jeannie, lining his cock up with her entrance and pushing home.

"Mmmm!" Jeannie groaned as his cock bottomed out. She wasn't quite as tight as most the others, but Jake wasn't about to start complaining. Four women in the last few hours, and no strings. It was an anti-monogamous dream come true.

Jake worked at Jeannie with as much energy as he could muster. She writhed and moaned, looking back at him with her sexy eyes. Lyla had recovered, and crawled down to the floor, lowering her hand at their joining, and Jake could feel her fingers brush his cock as she searched out Jeannie's jewel. Jeannie cried out loudly when Lyla found her target. She may not have been expecting the extra touch, but she didn't object either. Her moans ramped up as she sped toward her orgasm like a runaway freight train. And then it was upon her.

Jeannie's wail was ear-shattering, and her pussy clamped down, almost pushing Jake into his own orgasm. But he powered through it as she came, pounding her as her walls clenched and unclenched. Still, he kept at it, slamming into her ass with each stroke, until Jeannie went completely limp, and then he slowed down to an even pace. His balls were starting to churn, and he knew his own pinnacle of sexual heights was on its way.

"Jeannie, I'm going to cum," he told her.

"Not in me," she replied, and crawled onto the bed, spinning around and laying on her back with her head hanging off the side.

Lyla brought her face close to Jeannie's, and they both opened their mouths and stuck out their tongues. It was all Jake could take, seeing them so willing to accept his load. His cock erupted, sending streams of warm cum flying toward them. Streaks of his jism dropped down their faces onto their waiting tongues as he let loose volley after volley, and he finally collapsed backward, completely spent.

When he looked up again, he saw an incredibly erotic sight. Jeannie and Lyla were kissing - not just a peck either - they licked lips like familiar lovers. Years of close knit friendship poured into those kisses, expressing feelings that might lose their meaning with just mere words. Jake felt blessed to witness such a beautiful sight. The other women looked on as the two women shared the intimate embrace, and Jake even saw a tear escape Kayla's eye. Tara looked touched too, as did Sarah.

"Holy fucking wow," Jake muttered.

"Have you two...you know...done that before?" Kayla asked them when they finally separated.

Lyla looked up at her and smiled. "No, but I've wanted to for years."

Jeannie smiled bashfully. "Me too."

"Holy shit," Tara said quietly.

"Yeah," Sara joined in.

Jake sat back and listened to the exchange. He felt privileged to be a part of it. But he was spent, and it appeared most of the women were as well. They implored him to stay the night in one of the rooms. Jeannie and Lyla retreated to the other suite, likely intending to finish what they started. The others didn't want to disturb them, so Kayla and Sarah agreed to share a bed, leaving Jake and Tara to work out their own sleeping arrangements.

"I'll be a gentleman, I promise." Jake told her as he crawled under the covers. "I think I'm too exhausted not to be."

"I bet you are," Tara said playfully. "Fucking all my friends must've worn you out."

He looked over at her to gauge if there was any bitterness in her statement. Not detecting any, he leaned in and kissed Tara on the cheek.

"Good night, Tara."

"Good night, Jake."

Kayla and Sara were already fast asleep in their bed, and moments after Jake's head hit the pillow, he drifted off as well.

Jake dreamt of Jana. He saw her in her wedding dress, walking down the aisle toward him. He gaped in awe at her beauty; his bride to be took his breath away. All of their friends and family were there, and many had tears in their eyes as they watched the couple share their nuptials.

The priest issued the iconic phrase "if anyone should see any reason why these two should not be joined in holy matrimony, come forward now and speak your piece."

Jake watched in horror as Rob stood out of his seat and walked up to the altar where Jake and Jana stood.