Expanding Our Horizons Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I understand completely," he told her. He laid his head down in her lap, breathing in her aroma. If he wasn't careful, he could easily fall asleep himself.

"I've never experienced anything like that," she finally managed to get out. "I can only take myself so far with just my fingers."

"And the guy you were with? He never did anything for you...sexually?"

"He was more concerned with his own pleasure. He touched me, but never anything close to that."

"Sounds like a total douche."

"Pretty much."

They lay there in the afterglow for a while, not feeling the need to say anything else. Jake rubbed her legs as she ran her fingers through his hair. The serenity that comes from a good orgasm had overtaken them both, and neither had the drive to do anything for a while.

"I guess we should get going," Sarah finally said, breaking the spell. "They're probably in Portland already."

"Yeah, I suppose. Don't want them freaking out on me."

As if on cue, Sarah's phone rang, and they both laughed. Jake sat up, and Sarah dig through her wrinkled up pants to fish out her cell.

"It's Kayla." She answered the call, and Jake heard her explaining that they had to stop for gas, but apparently Kayla wasn't buying into the story. Finally, he heard her say that they had taken a 'detour.' That must have gotten through to Kayla, because he heard her squeal through the phone's speaker, and Sarah turned pink. She eventually managed to tell Kayla they were on their way south now.

"Apparently the cat's out of the bag now, eh?" He smiled as he asked her.

"She already had a feeling. I think she doubted that I would go through with it."

"Well, you do come off as being a little...reserved. Not that it's a bad thing. Better to be reserved than to never stop talking."

"Yeah," Sarah acknowledged, and Jake started up the car again.

Soon enough, they were back on the freeway, heading south. It was only about an hour's drive to Portland, and the trip was over quickly. Sarah had kept her left hand near or on Jake's crotch for most of the drive. He worried briefly that she might become attached, especially since she obviously wasn't very experienced with having a fling, but he tried not not to let the thought bother him. At least she'd have her friends nearby, and they'd probably tell her it's not such a great idea. Jake was nowhere near ready for tying any strings to his life again; besides, he wasn't even sure where his relationship stood with Jana. Not that he was eager to jump back into that pool, but it was still a concern.

They pulled into the hotel parking lot, and made their way in. Sarah knew where she was going, and lead him straight to the elevators. When the doors closed, she attacked his lips with hers, driving her tongue into his mouth and taking his breath away.

"I know the other girls will probably want you for themselves, so that's a parting gift."

Jake laughed, realizing he worried for nothing. At least that was one less thing on his mind now.

"Sarah, you were wonderful, and if we have a chance, I wouldn't mind spending some more time with you before I have to leave."

"You just want another blowjob."

"The thought had crossed my mind."

She smacked his arm playfully, and gave him a quick peck on the lips. "You were amazing, Jake. I'll always remember my first oral orgasm, and who gave it to me."

He smiled at that, and kissed her back. The elevator doors opened, and they walked down the long hallway toward her room. When they reached the door, Sarah grabbed his arm, stopping him in place.

"I have an idea," she whispered to him. She leaned in close and explained her plan.

Meanwhile, in the room...

"What the hell is taking them so long?" Jeannie asked Kayla. It had been an hour since Kayla called Sarah, and a few of the women were starting to worry.

"Maybe she's giving him another blowjob," Kayla told her nonchalantly, and Jeannie's eyes went wide.

"What?!"

Kayla hadn't given them any details of her phone call with Sarah. Not that she was hiding it, but no one had asked; they just wondered how long it would take for her to get there. Plus, once the alcohol came out, the topic was soon dropped. Now she realized she probably shouldn't have said anything yet, and let Sarah explain it herself. Too late.

"Oops," Kayla said, but the women wouldn't let it go that easily. Just as they started to pry at her for the scoop, there was a knock at the door.

Kayla jumped up to answer it and escape the inevitable interrogation. She didn't bother to look through the peephole; she just swing the door open, and her jaw dropped. Jake stood there in his boxers, his button up shirt hanging open. She noticed his nice abs first, and then his package hanging down the left leg of his shorts.

"Hi," Jake said, as sexily as he could without laughing, "I'm your delivery boy, but I dropped your pizza on the way here. Instead of a hot pizza, I was hoping you'd like some free Italian sausage." He pointed to his crotch, and Kayla burst out laughing.

"Jake, you just made my night! Even though you said you'd strip, I didn't expect you to try and act the part."

"Sorry, my sexy acting skills probably need some work. In my defense, it was Sarah's idea," he told her, unable to contain his own laughter. Sarah peeked in from the hallway, a huge smile on her face.

"My shy little Sarah," Kayla teased, and pulled Sarah in for a hug.

The other ladies missed the initial joke, but once they saw Jake's attire, a series of catcalls and wolf whistles broke out. Jake suddenly felt very exposed, but it was too late to turn back now. If he couldn't be in his underwear around them, how could he possibly strip for them? It was time to man up and put his inhibitions aside.

"Are you really Italian?" Kayla asked him, eying him up and down.

"Nope, mostly Irish and Scottish, but 'Irish sausage' doesn't have the same ring to it."

"Good point."

Kayla grabbed his hand and pulled him into the main area of the room where everyone was seated. A drink was shoved into his open hand, and he gratefully took a long swig, trying to gain as much courage as he could for the night's festivities.

"Looking sexy, Jake!" Lyla told him, and Jeannie and Tara nodded their agreements.

Jake gulped down the rest of his drink, hissing as he felt the burn all the way down his throat. Whatever it was, it was strong. He saw Tara seated in a large loveseat, and he sauntered over to her. He wanted to make this a night for her to remember, and just hoped he wouldn't make too much a fool out of himself. He grabbed his phone from Sarah, who had held onto his discarded clothing, and put on a song with a good beat.

"There's the lovely bride to be!" He started to sway his hips to the music, performing an impromptu dance in front of her.

Tara was blushing furiously, the bright color in her cheeks standing out in contrast to her blonde hair. She really was lovely; a soft, tanned color to her skin, a nice tight body, and perfectly round breasts from what Jake could see. She wore a v-neck shirt which, from his perspective, showed off an appealing amount of cleavage. Her skirt was about knee length, displaying her nice, toned calves.

Jake really had no idea what to do. He had been to a few strip clubs before getting married, but was fairly certain those weren't the right kind of dance moves to emulate. The only guidance he had was from a few movies he had seen, where the lead actress had gone into a male strip club. He tried his best to act sexy, and just hoped he didn't look like a complete idiot. He slowly dropped his shirt off his shoulders, and tossed it in Tara's lap. She laughed at his antics, loosening up a bit as his performance went on.

Jake decided to up the ante a bit. He grabbed Tara's hands, and brought them up to his chest and stomach, rubbing them over his somewhat toned muscles. She squeezed at his pecs gently, and when he let go, she kept her hands there, gliding over his skin as he moved. When he turned around to show her his boxer-clad backside, she spanked his ass playfully, eliciting a surprised yelp from him. He still tried to stay in character though, wagging his butt at her. Tara slid her hands over his ass cheeks, and he heard a low moan from her. She was really starting to get into it.

The other women were whooping and hollering as Jake did his little dance in front of Tara. Lyla and Jeannie chanted "take it off" while Kayla licked her lips and Sarah watched on. He decided to lose the last of his clothing and, with his ass in front of Tara, he slowly slid his boxers to the ground with one hand, while keeping his other hand over his junk. Turning around and facing her, he grabbed her right hand and and placed it over hers. Then, he slowly moved his hand away while holding hers in place with his other one. That action brought Tara's hand into direct contact with his cock, and he watched her mouth open and she realized what had happened. He pumped his hips up and down, causing her hand to slide over his cock, and gradually she started pumping it on her own while the other women watched his ass flexing.

Kayla was the first one to notice what was going on, and she shouted out an enthusiastic "Go Tara!"

He could hear one of them asking if Tara was touching his cock, to which he heard Kayla responding "Hell yeah she is!"

Tara was still blushing, almost as if she had never stopped. Her friends were encouraging her, shouting commands and suggestions, but Tara just sat mesmerized, slowly moving her hand over Jake's member. It felt incredible, knowing that everyone there was amped up just because of him and. There was something special about knowing Tara, who had pledged her undying loyalty to Gary, actually wanted to touch him. Jake knew he was asked to do this, but also hoped he wasn't forcing her into anything uncomfortable. I guess it's a little late to back out now, he thought to himself.

Jake had watched videos in the past of wild stripper parties, where the male dancers went around to each woman, and letting them all take turns sucking his cock. Of course, he fantasized that tonight would end up something like that, but he definitely wasn't going to put any further pressure on Tara to instigate anything.

After a few more moments of Tara gently fondling his cock, Jake danced away toward Lyla, leaving a flustered Tara in his wake. He moved in front of Lyla and thrusted his hips back in forth in front of her face, watching her eyes lock into his tool and stay there. She didn't need any encouragement, and quickly grabbed onto his cock, jerking it up and down with gusto. Jake moaned lightly, the feel of a new hand on him giving him a rush. Lyla wasted no time, and leaned forward to capture him in her mouth, taking him by surprise.

There was a collective 'wooo!' from his audience, and Jake stood there, hypnotized by the sight of his hardened member disappearing in and out from between Lyla's lips. He knew he couldn't stand in place for too long though, lest he blow his load too early. After a minute of her enthusiastic sucking, he danced away toward Jeannie, who was next in the line of seats. Jeannie took Lyla's initiative, and quickly sucked him into her mouth, unphased by the fact that his cock still glistened with Lyla's saliva.

After a few moments of Jeannie's oral treatment, Jake tried to detach himself from her lips, but she wasn't having it. She wrapped her hands around him and latched one onto each of his asscheeks, pulling him further into his mouth until his balls rested on her chin. A sharp gasp escaped him involuntarily; his head lolled back and his eyes closed as the pleasure overtook his senses. For the second time in a few hours, a new woman had his cock in his throat, and he was in heaven.

"Oh my god!" Kayla cried out, "she's swallowing his cock!"

The other women whooped and hollered and Jeannie's lewd display of talent, but soon she came up for air. Jake managed to make his escape, and danced away toward Sarah, leaving Kayla for last. Somehow, he had a feeling Kayla would be the wild one, and wanted to save her for last.

Sarah grabbed his cock and unceremoniously shoved it into her mouth, taking him to the root effortlessly. She learned quickly, Jake thought to himself as he watched Sarah swallow him whole. Sarah came back up for air, and bobbed up and down on him a few more times before letting him go.

"Come here, bad boy," Kayla cooed at him, and Jake danced over to where she was sitting on the edge of the bed. She latched onto him quickly, taking him in her mouth, and jerked his shaft with one hand while the other massaged his balls.

Jake almost lost it immediately. Kayla was obviously skilled; at least more so than most of the other women in the room. She knew just how much pressure to apply with her mouth and hands, almost like she was milking the cum right out of him, which was exactly what she was going to do if she didn't stop soon.

"Oooh, god Kayla!" He put his hand on her head, and grabbed a fistful of hair, which seemed to only encourage her more.

The other women watched Kayla's display of her talents, cheering her on. Jake couldn't take it anymore; he had to put a stop to this, or his performance might end somewhat prematurely. He gently pulled her back by her hair, and her mouth came off with a not so subtle 'pop' sound. She smiled up at him, like she knew she almost had him.

Jake danced his way back to Tara, intent on starting the cycle over again. She eyed him the whole way, her legs squeezed together. Jake felt bad for her; he knew she was probably frustrated at having to be the only one not able to participate. He stood in front of her again, and she didn't hesitate to grab his cock again, her hand gliding over his smooth skin. Jake had been reaching his boiling point with Kayla, and now his staying power was being tested again with Tara's skilled strokes of his shaft. Even though she wasn't sucking him, the feel of her hand was incredible, and he felt himself reaching the point of no return quickly.

"Tara, oh fuck, I'm going to cum soon."

She stared up at him with a seductive smile, and said sexily "cum for me, Jake."

That's all it took. Jake felt his balls start to tingle, and he exploded. He was so worked up after having four women sucking him off that it was a huge expulsion. The first burst shot out of him with such velocity that it pegged Tara right on the cheek and dribbled down her face. The second rope flew up over her shoulder and splattered on the chair she was sitting in. The third and fourth didn't shoot out; they just dropped out of him and landed on her legs. Tara kept stroking him, milking his cock for all he had left. When she finally let go, she brought her fingers up to her face and scooped up some of his cum. He watched in shock as she brought her sticky hands to her mouth and slowly licked them clean. It was such a sexy display that Jake's cock didn't wilt as quickly as normal.

"Yummy," Tara said, and continued to clean up the mess he had left, while Jake and the other four women watched in surprise. "I have to say Jake, you're much tastier than Gary." She blushed as she realized her admission, and brought her finger up to her lips in the universal 'shhh' gesture.

"Hey, at least you got some of the action," Kayla said from her seat.

Tara smiled, her skin still dripping with remnants of Jake's load. "Best bachelorette party ever. Thank you everyone. And thank you, Jake, for taking the plunge for all of us."

The other women said their 'thank yous' as well, and Jake glowed with their gratitude. Surprisingly, he didn't feel embarrassed, which he fully expected. He had never done anything like this before, but he felt welcomed and unashamed in front of them. He wished he could have met them earlier in life, while they all still lived close together. Instead, soon they would all go their separate ways, and his was still undetermined.

Jake sat down on one of the beds, with Kayla at the end, and laid back onto the plush pillows. Kayla crawled up to him, and laid her head down on his chest.

"What's your plan, Jake?"

"Honestly, I don't know. I have a friend here in Portland. I was thinking I'd go visit him. I'm going to call in to work tomorrow and claim a family emergency, which isn't too far from the truth." He sighed, not liking to think about his situation. "Sorry, I'm trying not to think about how messed up my life became recently. But this really helped take my mind off of it. Thank you all."

Kayla put her hand on his chest, and massaged gently, while the other women watched. Sarah came over and sat next to him too, and boldly took his cock in her small hands, making him twitch.

"I can think of a way to keep your mind off of it," Sarah said, and brought her head down to his crotch, slowly sucking his pole into her mouth.

"Our little Sarah, all grown up," Kayla said jokingly, which earned a playful smack from Sarah. "I think she's right though - we should do something to take your mind off it."

Kayla stood up, and Jake watched as she shimmied out of her pants. The panties came next, which revealed a smooth, shaved pussy. Her slit was already moist with arousal, and she wasted no time, climbing onto the bed and straddling Jake's face.

Jake couldn't see the other women, but he heard someone say "oh my god, this is wild." He couldn't agree more. Twenty-four hours ago, he never would've imagined he'd be where he was now.

He slowly licked Kayla's lips, sliding his tongue up through her folds, and then drove into her depths as deep as he could. He heard her gasp and moan as he prodded her, feeling her juices run down his face. Kayla was exceptionally wet, and tasted magnificent. He did his best to give her pleasure, but when he felt a second pair of hands cradle his balls, he started to become distracted.

Kayla must have noticed his temporary loss of effort, and started to narrate for him since she knew he couldn't see the action. "Oh, that's so hot, Jake. Sarah's sucking your cock and Lyla's playing with - no, now she's licking your balls."

Jake felt Lyla's tongue, and let out a loud groan. He went back to licking and sucking on Kayla's labia, gently sucking each lip into his mouth and massaging them with his tongue.

Meanwhile, Kayla kept talking. "Oooh, god that's good, Jake. Wow, now they're both...mmm...they're both using their lips on you. Ohh...here comes Jeannie."

Jake felt the two sets of lips gliding up and down his shaft, and then he felt the third mouth settle down on his head. It was a night of firsts for him, and now he was receiving his first triple blowjob. Words could not describe the infinite sparks of pleasure shooting through him. He didn't worry much about cumming too soon this time because of his recent explosion, and he was grateful, because he never wanted this to end. He gently settled his lips over Kayla's clit and sucked, trying to push her over the edge. It worked - she must have been amped up from the events of the evening, because she quickly went up and over the cliff of ecstasy.

"Oh, FUCK!" Kayla cried out, and Jake's face was flooded with her sweet nectar. He kept sucking until he knew she must be getting sensitive, and let her down gently, licking up as much of her juices as he could straight from her hole.

Kayla collapsed to the side, and he finally saw what was happening. All three women were still fully clothed, but the sight of them devouring his cock was incredibly sexy. He had never witnessed anything so erotic.he was so enraptured by their treatment that he didn't notice Tara moving toward him until he felt the bed sink down slightly. He looked to his side and saw Tara shuck her skirt and panties, and then her trimmed bush was fully exposed.

"I'm so fucking horny, Jake," she told him, and he could see the moisture between her legs. He had thought the previous cum shot was as far as things would go with her but, in his state of sexual inebriation, he wasn't about to complain.